View Poll Results: Which Lycanroc form do you like best?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Midday (original)

11 34.38%
  • Midnight

11 34.38%
  • Dusk

10 31.25%

Thread: What's your favorite Lycanroc form?

Default What's your favorite Lycanroc form?

Mine would be the Dusk form. I like how the colors look, plus I think its eyes looks really cool.

Ash having dusk form is cool so i voted him.

Though i sort of wish i voted miday now. No one chose her, sadly lol
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too
    I may add this one korrina blingee that helps my autism to this sig sometime however i don't feel like changing it as much yet :3 korrina is still powerful to me though^^

My favorite Lycanroc form is Dusk form. I like how it's a combination of the two other forms—it looks more like Midday form, but it has Midnight form's neck ruff. I also like the color scheme and the green eyes. However, Midday form is a close second for me.

(Banner made by me, Satomine Night)
    Request a banner from Studio Satomine Graphics
    Check out my art gallery to see more of my banners

Dusk Form Lycanroc hands down. The beauty of the colouring of its body and eyes simply has an unique appeal.
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Ash's potential Alola ace!!!

Biggest fan of the XY series in 2017 PAD!!!

I have to go with Dusk Form Lycanroc. I love its design and how it’s like a mix of the two other Lycanroc. Plus, I used it in Ultra Moon and it was honestly such a great addition to my team.

My next choice would be Midday form followed by Midnight Form but the Dusk form Lycanroc is my favorite of the three.

Banner was made by me, Victorian Rush
    Be sure to check out my art gallery

The only one that's actually any good (and by good I mean compared to the other two).

So Dusk.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.
    I need a new signature lmao.

If I really had to pick a favourite out of the forms, I'd pick Midday for now, as it's the most natural, but it was really hard to decide as they both do have their unique perks (I may end up changing my mind later). Midday, as mentioned, looks like a natural progression of Rockruff and Midnight has a unique "werewolf" look which makes it stand out from Midday.

Dusk form has no reason to exist at all. It's just a stupid recolour of Midday with additional hair. The fact that that the only difference in stats from Midday is +2 Attack. -2 Speed is absolutely pathetic. It's just here to give Ash something special in the anime, just like the existence of Ash Greninja. I don't like Dusk form at all; I feel it is a pointless addition.

Midnight. Dusk look ok but it honestly comes off as lazy by the lack of a meaningful difference from its precedents. If it's a combination, there should be more of Midnight besides the attitude and occasional red eyes. Midday, while better than its carrot copycat, is just an bland dog. It's not bad but it's lackluster. Midnight is a good blend of wild and calm. It's my favorite major Lycanroc appearance in the anime.The coloring (including the Shiny) looks the best on him. It has the best movepool which is a nice bonus.

I like Midnight more because, to me, it looks more original than the other two, especially since Dusk Lycanroc is literally a recolor with Midnight's neck fur lol.

Midday. Midnight looks a bit too anthropomorphised, and it doesn't even have pupils which isn't great for night vision LOL. Its close between Dusk and Midday though, but I'd go with Midday because it looks a bit more practical for its home region it could blend in well with sandstone caves and Dusk must be boiling under all that extra fur. I don't really like too many unnecessary added parts added to a pokemon and Midday is the sleekest. The eyes are better on Dusk form though.

Competitively, dusk is the one I like to use. That tough claws accelerock is brutal. Especially if you can wrangle yourself a swords dance.
    Last edited by Aduro; 7th February 2018 at 6:47 PM.

I'd have to choose Midday since it looks like the natural evolution of Rockruff, having the same color scheme.

Midday for its blue eyes, sleek build and high Speed. Dusk is alright thanks to Tough Claws, but the Midnight one is creepy and getting Counter instead of a more useful move is a letdown.

Fav is Midday - good looking and the most natural progression from Rockruff imo. Had been waiting for a proper wolf Pokemon for ages

Dusk looks like a bit of a lazy recolour of Midday but I do like it still

Midnight looks overly edgy and tryhard a la Mega Charizard X and is ugly as a result (though I admit I've warmed to it slightly after seeing it in the anime a few times)

Midday, I like that it still looks like it's related to Rockruff, it looks on theme. Also I love wolf pokemon, and Midday is more natural vs Midnight. I don'y care that much about Dusk as it's just a re-color of Midday.

Question: why is the Midday form the original?
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation: Mewtwo, Jirachi, Giratina, Ferrothorn, Klefki
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (Diamond random)