Thread: Pokemon character crushes/attractions

Red face Pokemon character crushes/attractions

There was no thread for this, sooo...hope i don't regret making this one haha.

Do you have a crush on or a attraction to any pokemon characters?

People here would know my crush on korrina well by all my posts lol Also, i find other pokemon characters attractive, maybe i'll list them sometime...
    I'm a girl lol
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.
    I make interesting posts in the gay/lesbian/bi club and if you're curious about reading them feel free to check them out (and yes korrina is mentioned by me in there a lot :P haha)
    My favorite pokemon is probably sylveon or mega lucario right now.

Yesss, Gold <3 I just love him sooo much xD

I like Cheren as a best friend/brother, and I definitely really really like Jasmine, so yeah.
    I have claimed Hoodlum Havoc, Cheren,
    PocketWatchShipping
    The Leader Who Seeks the Right Path
    Everyone has a different dream. Search for your life's purpose.

Credit to Fairy Witch for the team pose.

I feel like an interesting case, because I could care less for many of the human characters if they feel too cookie cutter, but most of the time I like the pokemon themselves anyways.

If you made me pick a human that I liked most (and then told me to like them unconditionally), I'd say any one of the Battle Mason sisters. I could settle for looking at OR/AS Winona to though, just to see the places she would stand at.

Please note, I am not playing Pokemon as dedicated as before. My heart also belongs to Waifu Wars and Pit the 4th Wall Angel.
    Friend Code: 3926-5853-1176
    In-Game name (AS, Sun): Ishii
    Time Zone: Pacific District Time (PDT, GMT -7)

Spoiler:- Breeding Projects. "Show Spoiler" to see what I have planned for the future:

I used to have soooo many Pokémon crushes when I was younger. xD Mainly on the female characters. Especially May and Dawn. I'm still a FAN of May and Dawn but I'm not attracted to them anymore. :P I'm not really attracted to any Pokémon chars anymore, really. Even though I used to be, that was years and years ago.
    I have schizophrenia. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldLeafBlade View Post
    I used to have soooo many Pokémon crushes when I was younger. xD Mainly on the female characters. Especially May and Dawn. I'm still a FAN of May and Dawn but I'm not attracted to them anymore. :P I'm not really attracted to any Pokémon chars anymore, really. Even though I used to be, that was years and years ago.
    Yep, remembered right xD You did like Dawn.

When I was 13, I liked steven, lance, brendan, and i'm sure you know who else :P Yep, Ash. I think the first female i confessed to myself i found attractive was misty. Though, honestly, i wonder if i may of liked may a bit, too :P Dawn, i'm not so sure, but maybe? Zoey (her main rival) i know i find attractive. Clair and Cynthia are pretty nice too.

Wow...i think i like/liked a lot of pokemon females xD
    I'm a girl lol
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.
    I make interesting posts in the gay/lesbian/bi club and if you're curious about reading them feel free to check them out (and yes korrina is mentioned by me in there a lot :P haha)
    My favorite pokemon is probably sylveon or mega lucario right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post
    Yep, remembered right xD You did like Dawn.

When I was 13, I liked steven, lance, brendan, and i'm sure you know who else :P Yep, Ash. I think the first female i confessed to myself i found attractive was misty. Though, honestly, i wonder if i may of liked may a bit, too :P Dawn, i'm not so sure, but maybe? Zoey (her main rival) i know i find attractive. Clair and Cynthia are pretty nice too.

Wow...i think i like/liked a lot of pokemon females xD
    Yep. xD I may have talked about it before too. I had a bigger crush on May, though. :P

Oh yeah, I remember your crush on Zoey! I may have found her attractive too back then but I can't remember for sure.

I had some male Pokémon crushes before too but I think I mainly liked the females. XD
    I have schizophrenia. Deal with it.

So far I haven't had any romantic crushes on Pokemon characters, but I do have hero-worship crushes - the characters I feel a connection to and idolise. I have had big hero-worship crushes in the past on:

Steven. The first one since ORAS was my first game. He was already a character I has grown to like from the first scene he appeared in when me and my friend first played Omega Ruby due to an inside joke. As I saw his character throughout the game, I grew to genuinely love his character even more, and by the time I realised he was a champion I knew that he was an ultimate badass. The thing that truely gave me this hero-worship crush on him though was how he was relatable to me - most notably with two things, those being a love for rocks and having a somewhat nerdy/geeky obsession. I've always really enjoyed collecting rocks whenever I've gone to the beach on holiday and so such a strong and kind character in game having that same thing resonated with me. But also the fact that his obsession with collecting them made him a lot more human, and gave him some genuinely sweet moments (HGSS when you trade him a Forretress with Max Friendship is a perfect example) made him an even better role model for me.

N. This crush came next when I played White as my second Pokemon game. I liked his design upon first encountering him, and that gave me an interest and excitement to see what his character held. Upon seeing his full plot unravel, in both White and the sequel which I later bought and synced with my old copy, my hero-worship crush came on big time. N's childish naivety in the first game, combined with his lack of social skills and fast talking speed hit me quite a bit, since I'm quite similar. I'm often quite naive when it comes to more serious situations around me, and I have many childish traits. I also can't do well with social situations in real life, and people have told me to slow down many times while talking. But then seeing how, over time, N's mind and thoughts developed until he became a truely amazing person, and that really inspired me. But what really touched my heart was the final quote he gave: "You said you have a dream... that dream... make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you!". Since I had been going through self-esteem problems at the time, he really inspired me that I could do whatever I want as long as I put my mind to it. I guess I can say that Pokemon White was a truely life-changing game for me.

Riley. This one is probsbly kind of weird to some people, but hear me out. I've always seen Riley's character slightly different to how other people see him - most notably due to his lack of telling anyone outright in the games or anime that he has aura. Due to me enjoying to think about a character's reasoning for something more in-depth, I always headcanoned a reason for why he never properly tells anyone unless he either wants to compliment a friendly opponent in battle (like in the battleground in DPPt and HGSS), or is forced to (like in the anime). I've always personally seen it almost as a shyness thing for some reason - like he feels self-conscious about it and worries that he might be judged harshly if he tells someone. It's a strange reasoning, but because of it, it's made me grow to look up to him a lot more, since I often feel really self conscious about things like telling people that I'm intelligent and have really decent grades. If someone can be as cool and kind as Riley while still having that self-consciousness, then I can be too.

Lillie. This is more her in-game adaption than her anime adaption that I hero-worship. When playing Pokemon Sun and Moon, I knew I was going to like her character, but I didn't realise how inspirational she'd become. She starts out as a shy, timid girl who only just managed to gain the confidence to stand up to the person who abused her in the past few years, who often feels too nervous to make their own choices. Throughout the plot, she sees a role model in the main protagonist who is calm, kind and a skilled battler. This role model inspires her to begin to make her own choices a lot more often - like changing her clothes - and gives her a lot more confidence in being outgoing and standing up for herself. When she encounters the person who abused her all those years in Ultra Space, she finally has the confidence to stand up to her. She had become a truly admirable person. And her origin story struck many heartstrings for me, since I had gone through similar - I've had this bullying problem with school for ages, and it controlled a lot of what I did and the choices I made. When I was around ten or eleven I found a role model in my favourite book, and that role model seriously increased my confidence and made me begin to make my own choices, before I finally spoke back to the person who had been causing me trouble, and for the rest of that school year I had felt much more relaxed. That made me truly admire Lillie for being someone who I could connect to, and through that I've strived to become even more confident until I can stand up to anything that treats me badly.

That's all I can think of for now. But those characters are seriously a great help to me.

Definitely Nastina

10/10, if she was real I'd bang.

I've always had a crush on Noland, tho only his in-game self cuz I like his official artwork alot. ^^;