1) Game: While Blue will always have a special place in my heart, it's a tie between Heart Gold and Platinum. Can't wait to get Black and White, though. First time I've got both games in a series, right when they came out in a while.
2) Region: kanto...Kanto...KAnto...KANto...KANTo...KANTO
Though I like Sinnoh, too. Johto isn't bad, either. Can't wait for the Isshu!
3) City: Viridian City (not so sure why...), Vermillion, Cianwood, Olivine, Heathome, Lavender, Floaroma, Fuscia.
4) Dungeon: Viridian Forest, Ixels (sp?) forest, and Eterna Forest. I like forests. I also like Mt. Mortar, if it counts?
5) Landmark: Ruins of Alph, if that's what you mean. Pokemon Tower is cool, too. Full of Ghosts, though I don't like how they tore it down and built a bleedin' radio tower over it. Probably didn't even move the graves.
6) Route?: Odd question...I suppose Rt. 2, since that's where my Hitmonchan hatched (as a tyrogue) in Crystal, so long ago. I also like the biking routes in the games. Handy for egg hatching.
7) Alternate Weather: The route to the west of Pastoria, where it's always raining. It reminds me of the Dead Marshes.
I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.