Page 11 of 146 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Aquatic Abyss

Hello again.

Quote Originally Posted by murkrowrob View Post
    So far we have 5 people. Either we get 3 more people for a KO tourney or we play everyone and the best 2 have a final or most points (remaining mon = points) wins.
    I guess even 1 more person could lead to 3 heats and then the losers play each other to decide 4th, 5th and 6th and the winners play each other for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
    I counted 6 people so far. But the points thing might take too long. But i doubt myself because it could be done on PO. Although i really enjoy the points, i say we wait to see if anyone else is willing to join the tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by Xx Azure Sea xX View Post
    Hello again.
    Hello! I see you found your way back here. Next time, just make sure the post isn't classed as SPAM.
    (I wasn't mini-modding, I was giving advice)

---

The points thing will only be needed if we havn't got a nice number. the matches could also be decided by a generator if we each get assigned a starting number. Anyway, the points thing wouldn't be overcomplicated. Whoever was battling would have to say who won/lost - all you'd need for the points is how many pokemon teh winner had left and then if everyone played everyone, in teh case of a tie for 2nd place, the person with the most points would go through to the final or whatever.

Lol, this could even count as my test battle if I face Sweeps.

So far, we have:

1. Sweep Freak
    2. Thoril
    3. Murkrowrob
    4. Soroft (still needs rolling)
    5. d0nut (still needs rolling)
    6. Ψosiden (still needs rolling) (Mind telling me how to get the w thing for future reference?)

The re-rolling thing DOES seem a little messed up - however, I guess SF's Latias could be allowed as everyone had 7 to choose from, so SF ow has 7 with latias. Although, I think it's fair if Clefable is kept as the lead :P

+ or
    FEAR IT!!!

I'm assuming this is the Dream World tier.
    Last edited by murkrowrob; 5th January 2011 at 7:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Murkrowrob
    This. Tbh, if it's random the best thing to do would be to make it DW. That means that if people get absolutely terrible Pokemon, they can still make it decent (ie. Venusaur, although it's not terrible without, but w/e).

We get 7 Pokemon to choose from in our rolls? Hm, fair enough, although I don't think Sweep's Latias should be allowed to use Soul Dew. It's banned don'tcha know.

That's about it.
    Ich koche Spaghetti

Quote Originally Posted by murkrowrob View Post
    Hello! I see you found your way back here. Next time, just make sure the post isn't classed as SPAM.
    (I wasn't mini-modding, I was giving advice)

---

The points thing will only be needed if we havn't got a nice number. the matches could also be decided by a generator if we each get assigned a starting number. Anyway, the points thing wouldn't be overcomplicated. Whoever was battling would have to say who won/lost - all you'd need for the points is how many pokemon teh winner had left and then if everyone played everyone, in teh case of a tie for 2nd place, the person with the most points would go through to the final or whatever.

Lol, this could even count as my test battle if I face Sweeps.

So far, we have:

1. Sweep Freak
    2. Thoril
    3. Murkrowrob
    4. Soroft (still needs rolling)
    5. d0nut (still needs rolling)
    6. Ψosiden (still needs rolling) (Mind telling me how to get the w thing for future reference?)

The re-rolling thing DOES seem a little messed up - however, I guess SF's Latias could be allowed as everyone had 7 to choose from, so SF ow has 7 with latias. Although, I think it's fair if Clefable is kept as the lead :P

+ or
    FEAR IT!!!

No worries, I'm still new so I really don't know much and still get lost.

Umm.. Actually I'm not sure how to type it, I copied it from wikipedia the first time and now I'm on automatic log in... Just write Posiden.
    Oh, and for the record, its the greek letter Psi, and it makes the sound 'Ps' or 'P'. Yes, I am a nerd.

Oh!, and by the way, Welcome Azure Sea! I hope you are accepted. Out of intrest, do you have PO? Me or someone else will explain if you don't
    @ Sweep Freak, not meaning to be rude but there are now 2 members waiting to be accepted.
    Last edited by Ψosiden; 5th January 2011 at 8:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soroft View Post
    This. Tbh, if it's random the best thing to do would be to make it DW. That means that if people get absolutely terrible Pokemon, they can still make it decent (ie. Venusaur, although it's not terrible without, but w/e).

We get 7 Pokemon to choose from in our rolls? Hm, fair enough, although I don't think Sweep's Latias should be allowed to use Soul Dew. It's banned don'tcha know.

That's about it.
    I'm not sure venusaur's the best example but the rest is true. Seeing as Jalorda is banned and it's completely crap without perversity, it probably is DW.

I love the way DW makes volbeat epic. Mischievous heart means priority bpass, tail glow (now +3 SpA), sub and encore

SF did say non soul dew latias was unbanned, so the item is banned.

No. Forget re-rolls, I'm going back to Noctowl. I see that it is a little unfair.

Accepted Members:
    WorangeCrush
    Tepig 5000
    Xx Azure Sea xX

d0nut
    # 182 Bellossom
    # 120 Staryu
    # 569 Dasutodasu
    # 071 Victreebel
    # 298 Azurill
    # 348 Armaldo

Posieden
    # 538 Nageki
    # 539 Dageki
    # 222 Corsola
    # 472 Gliscor
    # 107 Hitmonchan
    # 259 Marshtomp

Soroft
    # 643 Reshiram (Banned)
    # 101 Electrode
    # 131 Lapras
    # 222 Corsola
    # 135 Jolteon
    # 107 Hitmonchan
    # 381 Latios (Banned)
    # 067 Machoke

And also.

Posieden: Don't worry about being rude to me, I don't get angry, I get annoyed.

And guess what?

Time to appoint our Clan Co-Leaders and a new War director!

Here's the deal: You gain thE Lugia Rank, and must put the proper Userbar in your signature.

This does mean ALOT of extra work, and you can deny it if you would like. You do no longer require a test battle if you have not gotten one.

Co-Leaders:
    Murkrowrob
    Posieden

War Director:
    d0nut

Last edited by Sweep Freak; 6th January 2011 at 2:00 AM.

Ohoho, looks like I got some decent ones. I'm assuming we're going to the top of the evolution chain if we obtain a prevo? This will be interesting...
    Ich koche Spaghetti

Hey count me in Sweep Freak. Sorry for that absence man. Just been a bit busy with things which I'm sure we all have. ^^

Look forward to my randomly generated team. Also I'm curious as to why Blaziken is banned?

"Made by Glaceon"

"Made by Ticker"

Quote Originally Posted by Sweep Freak View Post
    No. Forget re-rolls, I'm going back to Noctowl. I see that it is a little unfair.

Accepted Members:
    WorangeCrush
    Tepig 5000
    Xx Azure Sea xX

d0nut
    # 182 Bellossom
    # 120 Staryu
    # 569 Dasutodasu
    # 071 Victreebel
    # 298 Azurill
    # 348 Armaldo

Posieden
    # 538 Nageki
    # 539 Dageki
    # 222 Corsola
    # 472 Gliscor
    # 107 Hitmonchan
    # 259 Marshtomp

Soroft
    # 643 Reshiram (Banned)
    # 101 Electrode
    # 131 Lapras
    # 222 Corsola
    # 135 Jolteon
    # 107 Hitmonchan
    # 381 Latios (Banned)
    # 067 Machoke

And also.

And guess what?

Here's the deal: You gain thE Lugia Rank, and must put the proper Userbar in your signature.

This does mean ALOT of extra work, and you can deny it if you would like. You do no longer require a test battle if you have not gotten one.

Co-Leaders:
    Murkrowrob
    Posieden

War Director:
    d0nut

The pokes I got look weak...but still salvageable I guess...also lol @ Posieden getting both Nageki and Dageki. Looking forward to doing this after we get a couple more people to join, but shouldn't we get 7 to choose from as well?

Also, as War Director do you want me to take care of doing battles for applications when I'm available, or do you want to handle it for now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli
    The user above is me, a major sleazy wh0re!!

Also I'm curious as to why Blaziken is banned?
    Speed Boost Blaziken is currently under examination for, you guessed it, being way too powerful. It's basically like a Baton Pass Ninjask set, except that instead of the risk of BP, you're running an absolute powerhouse carrying a move with 195 BP after STAB. Of course, there's always the 10% miss chance, but oh well.

I agree with d0nut, everybody else did get a seventh roll, and as hypocritical as this may seem (although it's not, since I was objecting to people being allowed to re-roll to specifically replace a member of their team, but oh well), I would enjoy dumping Corsola.

If anybody wants to try their team against mine though, I'm ready for a preliminary. Of course, it won't go towards the tournament quite yet, but it'll test things out. Just VM me if you take me up on it.

I also just looked at the Battle table on the first page, and I fail to see how I've lost three matches while I have yet to battle anyone in this clan as of yet. Don't go makin' me look bad now. D:
    Last edited by Soroft; 6th January 2011 at 4:06 AM.
    Ich koche Spaghetti

Quote Originally Posted by Soroft View Post
    I also just looked at the Battle table on the first page, and I fail to see how I've lost three matches while I have yet to battle anyone in this clan as of yet. Don't go makin' me look bad now. D:
    Actually, those are MY losses. Everyone got moved up as grumpySnorlax left and the numbers weren't updated. Posiden should have 3 wins too.

Accepted Members:
    WorangeCrush
    Tepig 5000
    Xx Azure Sea xX

d0nut
    # 182 Bellossom
    # 120 Staryu
    # 569 Dasutodasu
    # 071 Victreebel
    # 298 Azurill
    # 348 Armaldo

Posieden
    # 538 Nageki
    # 539 Dageki
    # 222 Corsola
    # 472 Gliscor
    # 107 Hitmonchan
    # 259 Marshtomp

Soroft
    # 643 Reshiram (Banned)
    # 101 Electrode
    # 131 Lapras
    # 222 Corsola
    # 135 Jolteon
    # 107 Hitmonchan
    # 381 Latios (Banned)
    # 067 Machoke

And also.

I'm scared of Soroft as he can make a half-alright rain team with a machamp in there too :'(

Lol@ fighting type overload and Posiden having nageki, dageki and their kanto counterpart, hitmonchan :/ I can actually murder his team with a starmie, which is hilarious

d0nut got some good ones too. Azumarill can be epic with huge power, armaldo and victreebel are quite good as attackers, bellossom is decently bulky, starmie is epic and dasutodasu can set up poison spikes.
    And guess what?

Co-Leaders:
    Murkrowrob
    Posieden

War Director:
    d0nut
    WOOOO!!! Yay! Thank you, Sweeps
    Btw, what else can a war leader/co-leader do that is a lot of work?

Now, we have 7 people, including Jensu. Either we get 1 more person and then close entries (to keep it less complicated) or we have a really complicated competition with 7 people.
    I'd say we should begin at the weekend when most people are free.

Btw, what server do you lot use?
    Last edited by murkrowrob; 6th January 2011 at 7:43 AM.

Yay, I would love to be a co-leader! Thank you! I can always step down if it's too much responsibility.
    As a co-leader, can I give test battles? There are quite a few people who need it
    Also, I am SO annoyed that I got 3 practicly Identical pokemon... I only need Hitmonlee and Hitmontop to make my team completely useless At least swampert is good, though I wish I could use him to lead.

Yo am I in, can I have test battle is tourney on wifi and if it is sign me up without 5 th gen poke

Cheers

Yay, Tepigs in the tourney, were all set!
    Tepig, I'm not sure if I can give test battles, but why not have a battle with me now then if I am allowed, that can be your test battle
    Anyway, I'll be on the Pokemon Online server in Wifi for the next half hour so come find me if you wanna battle

Co-Leaders:
    Murkrowrob
    Posieden

War Director:
    d0nut
    Congrats guys

Quote Originally Posted by Thoril View Post
    Congrats guys
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tepig 5000 View Post
    Yo am I in, can I have test battle is tourney on wifi and if it is sign me up without 5 th gen poke

Cheers
    YES!!!! 8 people! We should probably stop people from entering it now for ease.

The 5th gen pokemon are really strong, so i don't know why you wouldn't want tehm as it's very easy on PO. Seeing as everyone else has them and we can use Dream World pokemon, you mightenswell have 5th gen pokemon.

If I'm now allowed to do the pokemon draw, read on. if I'm not ignore the next bit.
    My draw for you would be:
    121 - Starmie
    454 - Toxicroak
    592 - Pururiru (Jellyfish)
    295 - Exploud
    471 - Glaceon
    230 - Kingdra
    28 - Sandslash

Actually... Right now I hope I'm not allowed to do the draw as you got a seriously deadly team... Freakin' hell, it's almost a half decent competitive rain team :O

If you still don't want 5th gen, there's only 1 on that list, so don't use it or its evo, but the rest of us will be using something 5th gen.
    Last edited by murkrowrob; 6th January 2011 at 6:49 PM.

No, actually based on how totally awsome that team is I think that Sweep Freak should do it (just joking, I don't mind).
    Shame I missed you earlier tepig and thanks Thoril
    Yeah, I think it is fair that we should get a seventh, either that or murkrowrob and tepig don't get to use their seventh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ψosiden View Post
    Yay, Tepigs in the tourney, were all set!
    Tepig, I'm not sure if I can give test battles, but why not have a battle with me now then if I am allowed, that can be your test battle
    Anyway, I'll be on the Pokemon Online server in Wifi for the next half hour so come find me if you wanna battle
    Wait so it is on Po ?
    Well I'm at Waiheke and no computer apart from I touch and that said can't download file
    So if it is I'll let posiden move on
    Good win dude u win by default
    Last edited by Tepig 5000; 6th January 2011 at 6:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tepig 5000 View Post
    Wait so it is on Po ?
    If it is I need to download
    Yeah, download it here:
    http://www.pokemon-online.eu/

All matches on here unless stated otherwise.

Is anyone desparate to battle anyone in the first round? Or do you want luck to do the sorting and risk having my draw for Tepig slaughter your team and your family.

A seventh thing would be good as a sort of swap before battle and a choice for the extremely bad pokemon you may have.
    Simply put I'M KEEPING MEGANIUM!!!!
    Actually.... that would get rid of thoril's erufuun so that'd be ok
    Last edited by murkrowrob; 6th January 2011 at 7:02 PM.

Read my edited comment

okay... so now we have 7 people again.

Anyone want to join to avoid me thinking up overcomplicated methods of how the battling is going to work?

With 7, this will probably happen:

part1:
    1 v 2
    2 v 3
    1 v 3
    (most wins/points goes on)

part2:
    4 v 5

part3:
    6 v 7

part4:
    winner of part3 v winner of part2

part5:
    winner of part1 v winner of part4
    END
    Last edited by murkrowrob; 6th January 2011 at 7:52 PM.

Good, seven members. We each get our own 7th pokemon. For surprise!

Sweep Freak: # 94 Gengar (I actually got Kyogre and Lugia before this XP)
    Thoril: # 313 Volbeat
    Soroft: # 209 Snubull
    d0nut: # 253 Grovyle (Hey d0nut, your favorite pokemon)
    Posiden: # 330 Flygon
    Xx Azure Sea xX: # 408 Cranidos

And for Tepig's 7 pokemon:
    # 234 Stantler
    # 622 Gobitto
    # 076 Golem
    # 369 Relicanth
    # 521 Kenhorou
    # 453 Croagunk
    # 542 Hahakomori

@ Murkrowrob: You already have the seven I gave you on accident.

@ Soroft: Must have been a mix up when I checked score last. That was supposed to go to either Posiden or Endless.

@ Posiden: You and Murkrow, meet me at the chat room, we have to discuss your jobs.

I don't have Po I don't have 5 th gen yet but I can go wifi battle with 1,2,3,4 gen poke

Page 11 of 146 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast