Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: End of Best Wishes discussion/speculation

Default End of Best Wishes discussion/speculation

Today it was confirmed that the new anime series will debut on October 17st. Ash is confirmed being in it. Now is the right time to do this thread.

This thread serves as a thread of any episode of Best Wishes that hasn't got a thread yet.

Points to discussion.
    TR and Emolga episode.
    Appeareance of Chili and Cress and context of it.
    Arriving to Kanto for the gang.
    Iris' and Cilan's departure speculation. (Not fully conirmed yet that thgey are leaving). Please, no bashing.
    Alexa's Speculation of what she want to do in Kanto.
    How Ash will learnt about Kalos.

My intention is to do this:
    Every time that a episode is revealed, someone will do a thgread of this epiaode and his related content will be out of this thread.
    When the last episode, this thread will end his purpose.

Not allowed topics:
    Older main characters appeareances. Exception: Tracey
    TR leaving discussion.
    XY discussion.
    Plots that doesn't make sense. Like a Kanto League rematch.

Note: If you are going to talk about Ash clothes, make the speculation that the new clothes will debut in Best Wishes. Or it will be out of this thread.

Edit (1/7/2013 22:32 CEST): The finale episode haven't been actually announced yet and there won't for a bit.

Edit (2/7/2013 19:23 CEST ): There are starting discussion about older characters. What to do?
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 2nd July 2013 at 7:26 PM.

You know what? I want Ash to see Ho-Oh again before he goes to Kalos. It would be a wonderful ending T~T
    It didn't appear in DP, but the beginning of Saiko Everyday opening made up for it.

Exception: Tracey Wut why?

Anyways, I'm not a huge fan of Ash's new costume. It looks a bit weird but I prefer it over BW's one.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Well guess I'll be the first to say it; 4 more years Ash!

Blue likes the Dancing Trpinch so should you.
    If you approve of Black and White's new anime-only lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

I wished that Ash would at least be able to win one league... The writers always know a way to make him loose. In Sinnoh was that because of tobias who had so many legendaries! Wtf? Who else thougt that it was really weird and annoying? Then in Unova legeau... Omg just because Riolu evolved doesn't mean that his hp is all healed, wtf? He took out ash's snive and pikachu and another one with just his lucario?
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

You love pizza!

Go eat Tuna fish!

I still have no life. Trololo ~

Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

(Credit goes to FairyWitch)

(Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

I can't wait until this episode finishes, because that means that this trainwreck of a series will be over xD
    Seriously though, I wonder what the episode will be about. Hopefully it's part of a Pallet Town reunion mini arc or something. I don't think Iris and Cilan are staying either, this could be their departure episode.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Exception: Tracey Wut why?

Anyways, I'm not a huge fan of Ash's new costume. It looks a bit weird but I prefer it over BW's one.
    Definitely got to talk about Ash's new look! Personally, I think it's amazing. I don't normally like things at first glance—they have to grow on me—but I was instantly smitten by this new look. It builds upon Ash's past looks but uses his characteristic red and blue color scheme in a new and interesting way. I'm a huge fan of Ash's BW look, I actually say that it's my favorite, but I like this new look even more!

I also notice that Ash looks older. His face seems to have less of that childlike roundness to it—it could just be the way that he's posing, but his face looks a bit more severe than usual. He also looks thinner and taller, it's as if he could be Brock or Cilan's height now. Perhaps they've finally decided to let Ash have a birthday or two after all these years.

All in all, I'm excited! It's just a hunch, but I think they're going to let Ash be more similar to his Sinnoh self, you know, actually competent!
    Last edited by OceanWaterOtter; 30th June 2013 at 12:10 PM.
    I'm Oshawott!
    And quite naturally I rock.
    Who are you?

...Let's be friends...
    5386-9386-3644

My first impression on Ash's outfit was that if he took his hat off Digimon Savers/Data Squad have a new member. I was watching it yesterday and the top just reminded me of them. I hope he's more serious like in Sinnoh than in Unova too, and the people who he travels with don't drag him down with the little kid stuff (sorry Iris, but it got real old real quick)

There's a little detail in the new Ash pic that could potentially be ground breaking. He has longer hair, there's hair covering his ears now. That could be an error in this one image, simply a change in design OR it could mean he's aged.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I'm liking ash's XY outfit a lot, love that there is no yellow on it.
    The outfit definitely looks a lot better and even seems to make ash look slightly older

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

right based on what we know

04/07 - Beheeyem
    11/06 - break for movie 15
    18/07 - Alexa debut
    25/07 - mystery island

01/08
    08/08
    15/08 - Noivern/Ghosts
    22/08
    29/08

05/09
    12/09
    19/09
    26/09

03/10
    10/10
    17/10 - xy anime begins.

So I'm gonna speculate on what's to come

01/08 & 08/08 - if the Noivern/Ghosts ep is episode 15 then that would mean one of these weeks would be a break. As for the episode on the other week maybe a TR focused one? accounting for the emolga/TR pic

22/08 - random episode

29/08 - Clair debut. If the comet/hero thing from the Noivern ep does relate to Kyurem then maybe that's the reason Alexa & Clair are on the islands.

05/09 & 12/09 - two parter involving Kyurem

19/09 - Iris departure episode. Leaves go go train with Clair.

26/09 - Cilan departure episode. Meets his brothers and returns to Striaton with them. But learns that Ash intends to go to Kalos so he can eventually meet him there

03/10 - pallet town reunion episode

10/10 - break before new saga

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Older main characters appeareances. Exception: Tracey
    Err what? Why can't we talk about Misty, Brock and Gary for example? They are supposed to be in Kanto and that's where Ash is traveling to.

I hope for a final battle between Scraggy and Axew. The 2 bros need to end it big way.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

What I expect to happen:

:: Kanto reunion (old and new Ash's Pokemon) in the Professor Oak's lab
    :: Some kind of tournament (where Palpitoad and Boldore have a battle but also the others like Charizard)
    :: Scraggy vs Axew (which leads to a tie where both of them evolve)
    :: Iris goes to Johto to be a Clair's apprentice or something like that OR Iris goes to Opelucid City and gets the title of Gym Leader
    (:: Cilan... I can see him leaving but I also find it reasonable to continue with Ash in Kalos... I'm not sure.)
    :: Alexa goes to Kalos with Ash but after some episodes (during the XY saga) she leaves the cast

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    right based on what we know

04/07 - Beheeyem
    11/06 - break for movie 15
    18/07 - Alexa debut
    25/07 - mystery island

01/08
    08/08
    15/08 - Noivern/Ghosts
    22/08
    29/08

05/09
    12/09
    19/09
    26/09

03/10
    10/10
    17/10 - xy anime begins.

So I'm gonna speculate on what's to come

01/08 & 08/08 - if the Noivern/Ghosts ep is episode 15 then that would mean one of these weeks would be a break. As for the episode on the other week maybe a TR focused one? accounting for the emolga/TR pic

22/08 - random episode

29/08 - Clair debut. If the comet/hero thing from the Noivern ep does relate to Kyurem then maybe that's the reason Alexa & Clair are on the islands.

05/09 & 12/09 - two parter involving Kyurem

19/09 - Iris departure episode. Leaves go go train with Clair.

26/09 - Cilan departure episode. Meets his brothers and returns to Striaton with them. But learns that Ash intends to go to Kalos so he can eventually meet him there

03/10 - pallet town reunion episode

10/10 - break before new saga
    This is an interesting and probable scheme, great job, AceDetective.

Anyway, I love Ash's new outfit (best to date, in my opinion) and I wonder if Cilan will follow him in the Kalos region. I don't think Iris will stay, but if Unova was "based on Kanto" and Kalos is "based on Johto", we could assume that Iris will do like Misty and follow him in two regions ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post

Anyway, I love Ash's new outfit (best to date, in my opinion) and I wonder if Cilan will follow him in the Kalos region. I don't think Iris will stay, but if Unova was "based on Kanto" and Kalos is "based on Johto", we could assume that Iris will do like Misty and follow him in two regions ?
    I don't think Kalos will be like Johto and I doubt Iris will stay for xy.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I think not. I mean, anything can ahppene, but right now I don't see it. The thing about Kanto-Johto is that Kanto's last route is followed by Johto's first route. But in Kalos it was shown as a 'fresh start' in Route 1, instead of continuing from Unova.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Ash's new outfit looks pretty good. I think at the end Ash's friends Cilan and Iris will leave him, But Cilan could stay. Ash will reunite with his mom, and then he'll reunite with his old Pokemon at Professor Oak's ranch. Then he'll introduce them with his Unova Pokemon and think about starting a new journey.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 30th June 2013 at 4:53 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I hope Dento stays, they haven't done much with him the entire BW series and I think he deserves some kind of a better ending than a rushed one. Plus, hes one of my favorite characters so.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I don't think that Cilan would be staying! Because he's part of Gen V and we can't have a character joining Ash from a previous Generation! I think Brock because of Gen III & IV would have a remake of Red & Green/Blue and Gold & Silver before hand!

I wonder if this will have a special Saga finale like Ash encountering Zekrom close-up and Battling Kyurem! (The Zekrom from the first two episodes of BW)

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

At this point all I ask/hope for is a good Scraggy Vs Axew with both of them evolving, while the evolutions may be a waste it would at least be nice to see.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

They should reverse the dynamic from DP with a long and emotional departure as Cilan returns to striaton city while ash and iris get a khxbai as she boards the ship to blackthorne while ash gets off at Kanto.

You know what I want? A Viridian City goodbye.

BW has been aiming to recapture the feel OS had, mostly Kanto, so a small reference to the end of OS would be lovely. Just imagine, they're in Viridian City (maybe they had to walk down from Vermillion City port after DA :P) and Iris has to go to Johto (as you know, Viridian City is the gateway to that region) to train with Claire to become a Dragon master/gym leader. Cilan is called back to his gym much like Brock was, and Ash heads down to Pallet Town. I know some people are going to hate on me for wanting a rehash, but it would make me so happy. :P

This assumes Alexa has departed. It would ruin my scenario otherwise lol. But assuming she isn't there, Ash has probably learned about Kalos from her and plans to go there (after seeing Ho-oh again? :O ). New clothes from mom, a meeting of all of Ash's Pokémon, then Ash runs off with just Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    You know what I want? A Viridian City goodbye.

BW has been aiming to recapture the feel OS had, mostly Kanto, so a small reference to the end of OS would be lovely. Just imagine, they're in Viridian City (maybe they had to walk down from Vermillion City port after DA :P) and Iris has to go to Johto (as you know, Viridian City is the gateway to that region) to train with Claire to become a Dragon master/gym leader. Cilan is called back to his gym much like Brock was, and Ash heads down to Pallet Town. I know some people are going to hate on me for wanting a rehash, but it would make me so happy. :P

This assumes Alexa has departed. It would ruin my scenario otherwise lol. But assuming she isn't there, Ash has probably learned about Kalos from her and plans to go there (after seeing Ho-oh again? :O ). New clothes from mom, a meeting of all of Ash's Pokémon, then Ash runs off with just Pikachu.
    That would be a good way to end things

___

I can't wait for iris to see gible, maybe she will want to battle it?

___

And personally I can't wait to see bayleaf!

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I like his outfit too but I wished his cap wasn't red though, it doesn't seem to go with the blue colors. Plus, I hope Cilan doesn't go with him either. Why waist having Cilan do barely anything in BW and Da only to have him do nothing in Kelos as well? I rather him not follow the Brock route.

My ideal battle ever!

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast