Page 175 of 180 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 4486

Thread: Upcoming Important Battles Predictions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Herdier could evolve I suppose but I doubt he would have both it & Stoutland. (We know Herdier appears in Cherens ep so its reasonable to assume its his)
    not necessarily . It oculd be a background pokemon like that sewaddle in Burgh's gym
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

that never happened. Lenoras Herdier & Lillipup were different pokemon. The dub got it wrong when they said Lillipup evolved
    I watched it in japanese with subtitles and Lenora said her Lillipup had evolved into Herdier

Quote Originally Posted by JoaquinLorie View Post
    I watched it in japanese with subtitles and Lenora said her Lillipup had evolved into Herdier
    Then whoever subbed it was wrong, because it's true that she has a Lilipup and a Herdier.

Ash, Iris & Cilan vs the Shadow Triad

Boldore, Excadrill, Crustle vs Bisharp, Banette, Absol.

The Triad dominate the battle at first until Boldore uses Sandstorm.
    Sandstorm causes Excadrills ability to activate and it manages to take out Bisharp with Drill Run (either through sand rushs speed boost or sand force powering up Drill Run) while Boldore beats Banette with Flash Cannon.
    Meanwhile the sandstorm allows Crustle to launch a shell smash+ X-scissor combo, taking down Absol

Ash, Iris & Cilan vs the Shadow Triad

Boldore, Excadrill, Crustle vs Bisharp, Banette, Absol.

The Triad dominate the battle at first until Boldore uses Sandstorm.
    Sandstorm causes Excadrills ability to activate and it manages to take out Bisharp with Drill Run (either through sand rushs speed boost or sand force powering up Drill Run) while Boldore beats Banette with Flash Cannon.
    Meanwhile the sandstorm allows Crustle to launch a shell smash+ X-scissor combo, taking down Absol
    That'd be awesome
    Boldore needs a win after his loss against hydreigon
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

I'm going to revive this before it dies and passes the month-limit.
    Maybe even in a final BW tourney or something. I'm guessing...

Ash has a full battle vs Trip, since Trip will head to Kanto for his next journey after being in the Kanto Festival.

Ash vs Trip

VS

Ash wins.

Then Ash's pokemon will also get new moves by this tourney like they did in the league.

Pokemon World Tournament: Senior Cup - Lentimas Town
    Participants
        Spoiler:

Round 1 1 vs 1 [Top 16] Episode 1
        Spoiler:

Round 2 2 vs 2 [Top 8] Episode 2
        Spoiler:

Round 3 2 vs 2 [Top 4] Episode 3
        Spoiler:

Round 4 3 vs 3 [Top 2] Episode 4
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

After this we get...

Iris vs Georgia [3 vs 3]
    >VS

Deino vs Vanilluxe: Deino is still a baby and loses.
    Dragonite vs Vanilluxe: Flamethrower. Done.
    Dragonite vs Aggron: Draw.
    Axew vs Beartic: Axew evolves.
    Fraxure vs Beartic: Fraxure wins.

Iris wins with the evolution and their rivalry is lessened. Iris tells Georgia to challenge her again later at Opelucid Gym. Georgia is surprised but excited so she'll head there to challenge Drayden before Iris gets there.

Then after Cilan's loss to Burgundy in the tourney, she mellows out and they take their S-Rank and B-Rank exams. Cilan fails and she passes. They get notice that the Connoisseur Association is expanding to PokéFrance and Burgundy decides she'll go and dares Cilan to go as well. That's how Ash hears about this new region.

I am totally loving your predictions Taidow. There's Burgundy getting pass the first round, Ash battling Virgil, Tsutarja being a Janovy. I do like how Iris and Georgia's rivalry is handled as well, seeing Axew evolve in it is possible. Also, hearing about the new region from Burgundy is awesome in my book as well.

Amazing as usual, _Taidow_! It would be so cool if the writers pulled that off. But in all honesty, if another Tournament happens, it most likely will be another 1 vs 1.

I doubt we'll get a full battle with Trip, but I like the rivals' resolutions. Kudos to you!
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Poor taidow so much effort poured into something the writers will never come close to doing in a million years

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Poor taidow so much effort poured into something the writers will never come close to doing in a million years
    It makes me wonder if the writers take so much time to come up with plots, or if they are rushing insanely, and failing to give any sort of quality. Idk why they don't just save themselves some time and just take our advice for stories ^.^

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    It makes me wonder if the writers take so much time to come up with plots, or if they are rushing insanely, and failing to give any sort of quality. Idk why they don't just save themselves some time and just take our advice for stories ^.^
    The funny thing is that the stuff that they pull off most of the time seems like stuff that'd take a lot more time to come up with than if they simply took the road that made sense. Like Ash beating Trip in the prelims instead of simply facing his main rival in the last battle he wins as usual. And I can imagine the Axew gets lost episode taking a LOT more time to come up with than if there simply was another battle in the episode, which most would've preferred.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    The funny thing is that the stuff that they pull off most of the time seems like stuff that'd take a lot more time to come up with than if they simply took the road that made sense. Like Ash beating Trip in the prelims instead of simply facing his main rival in the last battle he wins as usual. And I can imagine the Axew gets lost episode taking a LOT more time to come up with than if there simply was another battle in the episode, which most would've preferred.
    Yea, I thought the Ash versus Trip battle was cool, because nobody was really expecting it. I just hope that isn't the final battle, but if it is, it was good. I wouldn't have minded the Axew episode if we could have had at least ONE full battle before Ash lost.

Bored, So I'll give my idea for Iris/Georgia
    VS

Beartic and Dragonite come out first. Iris calls for Flamethrower and Georgia calls for Hail. Beartic dodges flamethrower thanks to Beartic's Snow Cloak. Beartic is moving around quickly like Paul's Frosslass. Beartic hits Dragonite with Blizzard. Georgia remarks that her and Beartic have been coming up with a strategy to beat Dragonite since the Junior Cup. Georgia calls for Brick Break but Dragonite blocks with Thunderpunch, then hits a second Thunderpunch on Beartic. Beartic stumbles but stands ready. Dragonite is continuously getting pounded by the hail. Beartic hits an Icicle Crash. Dragonite looks heavily fatigued. Georgia calls for Beartic to finish with Blizzard. Just as it's about to fire, the hail clears up, allowing Dragonite to dodge. Georgia calls for Blizzard again and Iris calls for Flamethrower. Flamethrower wins out, and hits Beartic. Beartic is fatigued but hangs on. Dragonite goes for Thunderpunch and Beartic goes for Brick Break. The two moves collide and both get knocked back. Iris senses Dragonite is at his limit and calls for Dragon Rush. Georgia responds with Icicle Crash. The two collide in mid-air, and Dragonite gets full impact. Beartic is immediately knocked out and falls to the ground, but Dragonite's wing is frozen from Icicle Crash. Dragonite can't land properly and crashes hard. Dragonite manages to pull itself up and lets out a roar, but is clearly hurt. Even Georgia is impressed with Dragonite's tenacity.

Georgia calls out her second Pokemon, Vanilluxe. Vanilluxe winks at Axew who is out with Iris, and Axew gets freaked out and tries to hide. Iris wants to finish off Vanilluxe quickly for Axew's sake. She calls for Flamethrower but Georgia calls for Light Screen. Vanilluxe takes the hit but doesn't seem to have taken much damage. Iris realizes she needs a physical attack and calls for Thunderpunch. Georgia calls for Icy Wind, and Dragonite is slowed right down. Georgia says it's time to finish it off, and calls for Hyper Beam. Iris calls for a dodge but Dragonite has too much momentum from running with Thunderpunch. Hyper Beam hits square and finally takes Dragonite down.

Iris contemplates whether she should use Excadrill or Emolga, but Georgia demands that as an aspiring Dragon Master, she should use Axew. Vanilluxe is still taunting Axew and Iris asks Axew if he's ok to battle. Axew regains his composure and nods. Iris calls for Scratch but Vanilluxe easily dodges. Vanilluxe is floating around and taunting Axew. Iris calls for Dragon Rage, but Georgia calls for Double Team to dodge it. All the Vanilluxes taunt Axew, causing Axew to continue to freak out. Iris calls for Dragon Rage but Axew is petrified. Georgia calls for Icy Wind and it envelops the field. Axew freaks out and uses Outrage without Iris's orders. Axew's Outrage takes out all the fake Vanilluxe's and hits the real one. Georgia tells Vanilluxe to float upwards until Axew's rage wears off. Iris has a moment where she thinks about all the times her Pokemon didn't listen to her. Georgia yells that Iris needs to gain control. She says she's gonna count to ten before firing Hyper Beam. Iris yells at Axew to get under control, and Axew eventually snaps out of it as Hyper Beam is launching. Iris calls for Giga Impact and Axew shoots through the Hyper Beam and makes contact. Vanilluxe hits the ground but manages to pull herself up. Georgia says she wants Axew's best shot. Iris wants to use Outrage but worries that she won't be able to stop Axew. Axew looks back and smiles. Iris calls for Outrage and Georgia calls for Icy Wind. Axew fights through the wind and runs square into Vanilluxe. Vanilluxe is at her limit but manages to hang on. Georgia says Axew won't be able to regain himself in time to dodge, and calls for Hyper Beam. Iris calls for a dodge and Axew manages to snap out of Outrage, but it looks like its too late. Georgia says that's it, but Iris just smiles and calls for Dragon Rage. Georgia looks confused but finally sees Axew has slid underneath Vanilluxe. Vanilluxe can't do anything in time and takes Dragon Rage hard, knocking it out.

After the battle, Georgia says she still has a ways to go. Cilan brings up Drayden's offer about becoming a Gym Leader, and Georgia says she definitely should, because she wants to be the first one to challenge her. Iris says she still doesn't know but says she's love another battle sometime. The two shake hands and depart on good terms.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I'm going to revive this before it dies and passes the month-limit.
    Maybe even in a final BW tourney or something. I'm guessing...

Ash has a full battle vs Trip, since Trip will head to Kanto for his next journey after being in the Kanto Festival.

Ash vs Trip

VS

Ash wins.

Then Ash's pokemon will also get new moves by this tourney like they did in the league.

Pokemon World Tournament: Senior Cup - Lentimas Town
    Participants
        Spoiler:

Round 1 1 vs 1 [Top 16] Episode 1
        Spoiler:

Round 2 2 vs 2 [Top 8] Episode 2
        Spoiler:

Round 3 2 vs 2 [Top 4] Episode 3
        Spoiler:

Round 4 3 vs 3 [Top 2] Episode 4
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

After this we get...

Iris vs Georgia [3 vs 3]
    >VS

Deino vs Vanilluxe: Deino is still a baby and loses.
    Dragonite vs Vanilluxe: Flamethrower. Done.
    Dragonite vs Aggron: Draw.
    Axew vs Beartic: Axew evolves.
    Fraxure vs Beartic: Fraxure wins.

Iris wins with the evolution and their rivalry is lessened. Iris tells Georgia to challenge her again later at Opelucid Gym. Georgia is surprised but excited so she'll head there to challenge Drayden before Iris gets there.

Then after Cilan's loss to Burgundy in the tourney, she mellows out and they take their S-Rank and B-Rank exams. Cilan fails and she passes. They get notice that the Connoisseur Association is expanding to PokéFrance and Burgundy decides she'll go and dares Cilan to go as well. That's how Ash hears about this new region.
    In round 3, make it a 3 on 3 battle.
    Where,

Virgil's Leafeon, Jolteon and Glaceon battle Burgundy's Sawsbuck, Samurott and Stoutland.
    Ash's Unfeazant, Pikachu and Leavanny battle Bianca's Cinccino, Emboar and Accelgor.

In round 4, I'd love an 4 on 4 where,
    Ash uses Krookodile too against Virgil's any next eeveelution.
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RVD_fan View Post
    Bored, So I'll give my idea for Iris/Georgia
    VS

Beartic and Dragonite come out first. Iris calls for Flamethrower and Georgia calls for Hail. Beartic dodges flamethrower thanks to Beartic's Snow Cloak. Beartic is moving around quickly like Paul's Frosslass. Beartic hits Dragonite with Blizzard. Georgia remarks that her and Beartic have been coming up with a strategy to beat Dragonite since the Junior Cup. Georgia calls for Brick Break but Dragonite blocks with Thunderpunch, then hits a second Thunderpunch on Beartic. Beartic stumbles but stands ready. Dragonite is continuously getting pounded by the hail. Beartic hits an Icicle Crash. Dragonite looks heavily fatigued. Georgia calls for Beartic to finish with Blizzard. Just as it's about to fire, the hail clears up, allowing Dragonite to dodge. Georgia calls for Blizzard again and Iris calls for Flamethrower. Flamethrower wins out, and hits Beartic. Beartic is fatigued but hangs on. Dragonite goes for Thunderpunch and Beartic goes for Brick Break. The two moves collide and both get knocked back. Iris senses Dragonite is at his limit and calls for Dragon Rush. Georgia responds with Icicle Crash. The two collide in mid-air, and Dragonite gets full impact. Beartic is immediately knocked out and falls to the ground, but Dragonite's wing is frozen from Icicle Crash. Dragonite can't land properly and crashes hard. Dragonite manages to pull itself up and lets out a roar, but is clearly hurt. Even Georgia is impressed with Dragonite's tenacity.

Georgia calls out her second Pokemon, Vanilluxe. Vanilluxe winks at Axew who is out with Iris, and Axew gets freaked out and tries to hide. Iris wants to finish off Vanilluxe quickly for Axew's sake. She calls for Flamethrower but Georgia calls for Light Screen. Vanilluxe takes the hit but doesn't seem to have taken much damage. Iris realizes she needs a physical attack and calls for Thunderpunch. Georgia calls for Icy Wind, and Dragonite is slowed right down. Georgia says it's time to finish it off, and calls for Hyper Beam. Iris calls for a dodge but Dragonite has too much momentum from running with Thunderpunch. Hyper Beam hits square and finally takes Dragonite down.

Iris contemplates whether she should use Excadrill or Emolga, but Georgia demands that as an aspiring Dragon Master, she should use Axew. Vanilluxe is still taunting Axew and Iris asks Axew if he's ok to battle. Axew regains his composure and nods. Iris calls for Scratch but Vanilluxe easily dodges. Vanilluxe is floating around and taunting Axew. Iris calls for Dragon Rage, but Georgia calls for Double Team to dodge it. All the Vanilluxes taunt Axew, causing Axew to continue to freak out. Iris calls for Dragon Rage but Axew is petrified. Georgia calls for Icy Wind and it envelops the field. Axew freaks out and uses Outrage without Iris's orders. Axew's Outrage takes out all the fake Vanilluxe's and hits the real one. Georgia tells Vanilluxe to float upwards until Axew's rage wears off. Iris has a moment where she thinks about all the times her Pokemon didn't listen to her. Georgia yells that Iris needs to gain control. She says she's gonna count to ten before firing Hyper Beam. Iris yells at Axew to get under control, and Axew eventually snaps out of it as Hyper Beam is launching. Iris calls for Giga Impact and Axew shoots through the Hyper Beam and makes contact. Vanilluxe hits the ground but manages to pull herself up. Georgia says she wants Axew's best shot. Iris wants to use Outrage but worries that she won't be able to stop Axew. Axew looks back and smiles. Iris calls for Outrage and Georgia calls for Icy Wind. Axew fights through the wind and runs square into Vanilluxe. Vanilluxe is at her limit but manages to hang on. Georgia says Axew won't be able to regain himself in time to dodge, and calls for Hyper Beam. Iris calls for a dodge and Axew manages to snap out of Outrage, but it looks like its too late. Georgia says that's it, but Iris just smiles and calls for Dragon Rage. Georgia looks confused but finally sees Axew has slid underneath Vanilluxe. Vanilluxe can't do anything in time and takes Dragon Rage hard, knocking it out.

After the battle, Georgia says she still has a ways to go. Cilan brings up Drayden's offer about becoming a Gym Leader, and Georgia says she definitely should, because she wants to be the first one to challenge her. Iris says she still doesn't know but says she's love another battle sometime. The two shake hands and depart on good terms.
    Very good battle It would be nice to see Axew get a win, since I can't remember its last official battle.

After the Plasma conflict. The cast's main rivals get their final episodes to have one last rival battle. Cilan vs Burgundy in a 3 on 3, Iris vs Georgia in a 4 on 4 and Ash vs Trip in a full battle.

Why a full battle for Trip?

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Because Trip's awesome.

Because we have not ever had one, have we? And besides Conkelldur and Serperior, which of his pokemon has been revealed twice?
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw01 View Post
    Because we have not ever had one, have we? And besides Conkelldur and Serperior, which of his pokemon has been revealed twice?
    Not counting flashbacks, Tranquill.

Because he is the only one of the main rivals of the BW cast that has a full team revealed.

I really wish we had more info on the next episodes but it doesn't look like there's going to be any more official battles in the final half of Episode N.

I really wish we had more info on the next episodes but it doesn't look like there's going to be any more official battles in the final half of Episode N.
    *crosses fingers that Reshiram and Dragonite gets added onto charizard*

If tackle can damage hydreigon so much in the league, I think Charizard's scratch can take down dragonite.

Which is so weird considering the League...hopefully one final tournament...which in theory sounds a lot less important than the League

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Some battles I would like to see

* Ash & Cilan vs Chili & Cress - Oshawott & Pansage vs Panpour & Pansear - Pansage & Pansear take each other out and Oshawott goes onto defeat Panpour.

* Ash vs Ghetsis - Krookodile & Charizard vs Cofagrigus & Tokicroak/Drapion

* Cilan vs Colress - Crustle vs Magnezone/Stunfisk vs Beheeyem

* Cilan vs Burgundy -
    Pansage vs Sawsbuck - Pansage
    Pansage vs Darmanitan - Darmanitan
    - Crustle vs Darmanitan - Crustle
    - Crustle vs Dewott - Dewott
    - Stunfisk vs Dewott - tie

* Cilan vs Iris (in a tournament) - Crustle vs Dragonite - Crustle

* Ash vs Kotetsu (in the same tournament) - Pignite vs Lucario - Pignite

* Ash vs Cilan (in the same tournament) - Palpitoad vs Stunfisk - Palpitoad

Ash vs Banjirou - Krookodile vs Garchomp - Ash