Page 100 of 180 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 4486

Thread: Upcoming Important Battles Predictions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    It would be awesome to see Snivy beat an Ice type though... It would add more to her accomplishments.
    I could go down a lot like her battle against the steel type in the first Don Battle tournament, which was cool.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    For the battle against Brycen, I would actually like to see Ash use... Boldore, Krokorok and Pikachu/Pignite
    no scraggamuffin? but this is the most likely gym battle for scraggs. we know krok will be used so I'm guessing krok, scraggamuffin and pignite

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    no scraggamuffin? but this is the most likely gym battle for scraggs. we know krok will be used so I'm guessing krok, scraggamuffin and pignite
    That's my guess to. Scraggy could be used in the last gym, it would just be less advantageous.

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

They may just not have him be in the gym battle after he was just in the Donamite.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    They may just not have him be in the gym battle after he was just in the Donamite.
    It would be a lot of build on Scraggy not to use him, that's the only reason I feel he'll be used in this gym.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    but I always saw it as the donamite was training for the gym. this the the perfect place for scraggs. he just has to be there

but I always saw it as the donamite was training for the gym. this the the perfect place for scraggs. he just has to be there
    I agree. They had him learn a new move and show some strength, and I believe it was in development for this gym.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    I agree. They had him learn a new move and show some strength, and I believe it was in development for this gym.
    scraggs would be perfect here as would pignite. boldore would of been my 3rd choice but the writers had to ruin all my ideas by using krok

scraggs would be perfect here as would pignite. boldore would of been my 3rd choice but the writers had to ruin all my ideas by using krok
    Looks like just two Pokemon are used, Tepig/Pignite and Krokorok.

Looks like just two Pokemon are used, Tepig/Pignite and Krokorok.
    or the 3rd gets knocked out early

or the 3rd gets knocked out early
    That could be, but the summary translation so far only mentions the use of two.

right now we know krocks being used vs brycen I'm kicking him out of my ideal vs drayden team because I don't want him used in 3 gyms in a row. snivy is a definate for me. she's a starter that's only been in 2 gyms and one of them was an embarrassing failure. she should get at least a win.2nd is scraggs. it looks like he won't appear vs brycen or if he does will be knocked out early so he should be used vs drayden and also get s win.3rd is oshawott/dwott. he can get a win or scraggs/snivy can get 2
    Last edited by AceDetective; 19th April 2012 at 10:16 AM.

right now we know krocks being used vs brycen I'm kicking him out of my ideal vs brycen team because I don't want him used in 3 gyms in a row. snivy is a definate for me. she's a starter that's only been in 2 gyms and one of them was an embarrassing failure. she should get at least a win.2nd is scraggs. it looks like he won't appear vs brycen or if he does will be knocked out early so he should be used vs drayden and also get s win.3rd is oshawott/dwott. he can get a win or scraggs/snivy can get 2
    I'm assuming you mean against Drayden. Snivy, Oshawatt, and Scraggy would be my choice for an ideal team.

I'm assuming you mean against Drayden. Snivy, Oshawatt, and Scraggy would be my choice for an ideal team.
    yea but one of the starters should evolve.3 basic pokemon in the final gym would be bad. so if neither snivy or oshawott evolve I would expect boldore instead. hell if we get krookodile by that point I may even be happy with it being used 3 times in a row as krookodile vs haxorus would be epic. but my truly ideal team would be dewott, servine and scraggs

yea but one of the starters should evolve.3 basic pokemon in the final gym would be bad. so if neither snivy or oshawott evolve I would expect boldore instead. hell if we get krookodile by that point I may even be happy with it being used 3 times in a row as krookodile vs haxorus would be epic. but my truly ideal team would be dewott, servine and scraggs
    Well, based on the info we have from the battle with Brycen, there are a couple of us pondering whether Krokorok could evolve in that match. I'm not sure if Snivy or Oshawatt will evolve by the 8th gym match, considering the pacing of the show. Unless there's a gap of a few months, I think it's unlikely.

Ash vs Brycen
    Scraggy vs Vanillish - Scraggy Recalled.
    Pignite vs Vanillish - Pignite Wins.
    Pignite vs Cryogonal - Cryogonal Wins.
    Scraggy vs Cryogonal - Draw.
    Krokorok vs Beartic - Krokorok Wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    Ash vs Brycen
    Scraggy vs Vanillish - Scraggy Recalled.
    Pignite vs Vanillish - Pignite Wins.
    Pignite vs Cryogonal - Cryogonal Wins.
    Scraggy vs Cryogonal - Draw.
    Krokorok vs Beartic - Krokorok Wins.
    It's a great predictive set of match-ups, if Ash does indeed use a third Pokemon.

actually I wonder if drayden will be 4v4. if draydens still a gym leader in bw2 they may give him a 4th Mon. drayden with a flygon would be sweet

actually I wonder if drayden will be 4v4. if draydens still a gym leader in bw2 they may give him a 4th Mon. drayden with a flygon would be sweet
    Flygon would be an awesome Pokemon, since I don't think Ash ever faced one in the past.

Zweilous would be better !

Quote Originally Posted by sSerenity View Post
    He may already have that, for all we know. Flygon just seems so different from many of the other dragons Drayden could have, it would be a different battling style.

Quote Originally Posted by sSerenity View Post
    why not both druddigon, flygon, zweilous and haxorus would be a great final gym battle

why not both druddigon, flygon, zweilous and haxorus would be a great final gym battle
    An interesting a challenging final match-up, and it should how far Ash has come this region.

Flygon would be an awesome Pokemon, since I don't think Ash ever faced one in the past.
    In the anime he's only seen Deino before

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    In the anime he's only seen Deino before
    Exactly, so it would be something different for him to face Flygon.

Page 100 of 180 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast