Page 103 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 4486

Thread: Upcoming Important Battles Predictions Thread

  1. #2551
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Archylte Steppe
    Posts
    1,941

    Default

    Koffing's immune to Ground attacks.

    Wicked Witch got nothing on me

  2. #2552
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between Here & There
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    Koffing's immune to Ground attacks.
    Yea I know, but he has other long ranged attacks like Hydro pump and Supersonic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

  3. #2553
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    I am moving up in the world!
    Posts
    4,354

    Default

    I've yet again revised my predictions for the remaining Gyms:

    Ash vs. Brycen (if the info we have so far is completely correct)
    Krokorok vs. Cryogonal (Krokorok is recalled)
    Tepig vs. Cryogonal (Tepig)
    Tepig vs. Vanillish (Tepig evolves and wins)
    Pignite vs. Beartic (Beartic)
    Krokorok vs. Beartic (Krokorok)

    Ash vs. Brycen (if the info we have is slightly off, as has happened before)
    Krokorok vs. Cryogonal (Krokorok is recalled)
    Snivy vs. Cryogonal (Cryogonal)
    Pignite vs. Cryogonal (Pignite)
    Pignite vs. Vanillish (Draw)
    Krokorok vs. Beartic (Krokorok)

    Ash vs. Drayden
    Oshawott vs. Zweilous (Oshawott and recalled)
    Pikachu vs. Druddigon (Pikachu)
    Pikachu vs. Haxorus (Haxorus)
    Oshawott vs. Haxorus (Haxorus)
    Scraggy vs. Haxorus (Scraggy)


    Yes, I still think there could be possible flaws in what we know thus far about the battle with Brycen. The main things are a) the mention of Tepig, not Pignite, and b) the mention that Ash only uses Tepig and Krokorok. These things could fully be possible, I'm sure, but I do have to point out that summaries have been wrong before. Most recently, the summary for the battle between Ash and Skyla said that the first match was between Tranquill and Unfezant. Clear back in Sinnoh, summaries first indicated that the first match in Ash and Paul's full battle at Lake Acuity would be between Pikachu and Magmortar, which was later rectified as Grotle vs. Honchkrow. In the end, both of these were false. However, the most notable example I can think of was the summary for the battle between Ash and Fantina, which said that Buizel loses to Gengar . . . which certainly did not happen. So I believe things could go differently against Brycen than they may seem now.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

    harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

    Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

  4. #2554
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    Maybe a fighting move to counter beartic's Ice typing??
    IF krocky balboa learns a new in time for draydens gym a fighting type move is likely however I still have dreams of fire fang

  5. #2555
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    2,000

    Default

    I'm going to do my take of Thunderblade's idea of newer gym leaders in the filler saga and use it as an inspiration for this post. It is basically my version but with a few tweeks here and there:

        Spoiler:- The Eight Gyms of Eastern Unova (Filler Arc's Region):
    Last edited by I-am-the-peel; 21st April 2012 at 12:31 PM.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  6. #2556
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    Low sweep is always an option.
    Right but it was seen punching when training with Brycen , Beartic , and Ashton so I think Brick break makes more ssnse

  7. #2557
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Right but it was seen punching when training with Brycen , Beartic , and Ashton so I think Brick break makes more ssnse
    unless its not a fighting move at all. foul play could be portrayed as a punch and krok could learn it while doing training. not sure if he will learn a new move though. I think he will just gain confidencw

  8. #2558
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    unless its not a fighting move at all. foul play could be portrayed as a punch and krok could learn it while doing training. not sure if he will learn a new move though. I think he will just gain confidencw
    Foul play as a punching move? interesting I like the possibility

  9. #2559
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Foul play as a punching move? interesting I like the possibility
    we havent seen it in the anime so have no idea what it would look like. personally I think a punch where kroks arm has a black aura

  10. #2560
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    2,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    I'm going to do my take of Thunderblade's idea of newer gym leaders in the filler saga and use it as an inspiration for this post. It is basically my version but with a few tweeks here and there:

        Spoiler:- The Eight Gyms of Eastern Unova (Filler Arc's Region):
    I'm starting to reconsider the second gym of this idea with Kingler as it hasn't been seen in a long period of time and I am considering replacing it with Corpish to promote the Ruby and Sapphire remakes. Anyone got any comments or think I should change it a little?
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  11. #2561
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    I'm starting to reconsider the second gym of this idea with Kingler as it hasn't been seen in a long period of time and I am considering replacing it with Corpish to promote the Ruby and Sapphire remakes. Anyone got any comments or think I should change it a little?
    kingler does need the battle more. maybe put Corphish somewhere else. replace a pokemon who doesn't need it as much

  12. #2562
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    kingler does need the battle more. maybe put Corphish somewhere else. replace a pokemon who doesn't need it as much
    Kingler deserves a long overdue return but I think Corphish could comeback

  13. #2563
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Kingler deserves a long overdue return but I think Corphish could comeback
    I said both could comeback but kingler deserves it more

  14. #2564
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I said both could comeback but kingler deserves it more
    Exactly Kingler got eletrocuted and never battled again Corphish got a boss amount of appearances

    BTW how do u make a signature

  15. #2565
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Purplesurge-Unreal IRC servers
    Posts
    6,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    we havent seen it in the anime so have no idea what it would look like. personally I think a punch where kroks arm has a black aura
    They could also have Krokorok's whole body have a black aura and not just its arm.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

    My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

  16. #2566
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between Here & There
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    They could also have Krokorok's whole body have a black aura and not just its arm.
    I think it's claws would have a black aura and would be sort of like Close combat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

  17. #2567
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Purplesurge-Unreal IRC servers
    Posts
    6,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    I think it's claws would have a black aura and would be sort of like Close combat.
    I'd rather it not be multiple punches like Close Combat.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

    My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

  18. #2568
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    I think it's claws would have a black aura and would be sort of like Close combat.
    I always thought Foul Play would be a aura surrounding charging move

  19. #2569
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between Here & There
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    I always thought Foul Play would be a aura surrounding charging move
    Not charging, but similiar to outrage or Close combat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

  20. #2570
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    Not charging, but similiar to outrage or Close combat.
    I think it could be like Krokorok trips the opponent then slams said opponent with a punch

  21. #2571
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between Here & There
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    I think it could be like Krokorok trips the opponent then slams said opponent with a punch
    That seems more like a Faint attack imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

  22. #2572
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    That seems more like a Faint attack imo.
    Faint Attack seems like a charging attack

  23. #2573
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    BTW how do u make a signature
    A bit off topic, but you go to edit a profile and then click on edit signature.

  24. #2574
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Ash VS Brycen:
    - Pignite VS Vanilish - Pignite wins & recalled
    - Snivy VS Cryogonal - Cryogonal wins
    - Pignite VS Cryogonal - DRAW
    - Krokorok VS Beartic - Krokorok wins

    or

    - Leavanny VS Vanillish - Leavanny wins
    - Leavanny VS Cryogonal - Cryogonal wins
    - Pignite VS Cryogonal - Pignite wins
    - Pignite VS Beartic - Beartic wins
    - Krokorok VS Beartic - Krokorok wins

  25. #2575
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    I always thought Foul Play would be a aura surrounding charging move
    it could be, lookin like a dark version of volt tackle. but I would personally prefer a punch

Page 103 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •