Page 104 of 180 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 4486

Thread: Upcoming Important Battles Predictions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    it could be, lookin like a dark version of volt tackle. but I would personally prefer a punch
    I'm thinking that dakr version of volt tackle could be faint attack while foul play is a punch
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    I'm thinking that dakr version of volt tackle could be faint attack while foul play is a punch
    at no time has faint attack been portrayed anyway similar to volt tackle and changing it to look like that would be stupid. it should look like its running towards the opponent then disapeares and reappearing behind the opponent to attack

at no time has faint attack been portrayed anyway similar to volt tackle and changing it to look like that would be stupid. it should look like its running towards the opponent then disapeares and reappearing behind the opponent to attack
    Well they've changed plenty of the moves but I guess ur right
    Last edited by Zariful; 22nd April 2012 at 4:44 PM.
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Faint Attack seems like a charging attack
    O_O

Faint attack seems like it would be similar to Low sweep, except more of a trick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    O_O

Faint attack seems like it would be similar to Low sweep, except more of a trick.
    The way it looked in Colessium made me think of it as a charging attack

Greninja all the way

The way it looked in Colessium made me think of it as a charging attack
    your half right. there's no glow or anything they just charge at the enemy, vanish, reappear behind/at the side and hit the enemy. this is the move I want scraggs to get

your half right. there's no glow or anything they just charge at the enemy, vanish, reappear behind/at the side and hit the enemy. this is the move I want scraggs to get
    Yeah if it's gonna learn a Dark move I'd like faint attack but if the Krok happens to forget Crunch I'd like to see scraggy use crunch it doesn't have to be ash's though it's the only one that's appeared in the anime I just wanna see a scraggy use crunch

Greninja all the way

Yeah if it's gonna learn a Dark move I'd like faint attack but if the Krok happens to forget Crunch I'd like to see scraggy use crunch it doesn't have to be ash's though it's the only one that's appeared in the anime I just wanna see a scraggy use crunch
    not ashs. I'd hate scraggs with crunch. it would look completely ridiculous. another scraggy could though. faint attack for scraggs foul play for krok would be ideal

not ashs. I'd hate scraggs with crunch. it would look completely ridiculous. another scraggy could though. faint attack for scraggs foul play for krok would be ideal
    I do hope scraggy gets atleast 1 dark move becaust it's main type is dark

Greninja all the way

i think boldore will star against brycen

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    Boldore isn't even mentioned to be in the gym while both Tepig and Krokorok are confirmed to be used, and Krokorok is battling Beartic, who is clearly Brycen's "ace", and considering the summary mentions Krokorok having a rivalry with Beartic, it's likely to be the one to take it down which in turn has it "star".

Boldore already "starred" against Clay anyways.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

all the evidence suggests its a two on three with ash using tepig/pignite and krokorok. with krokorok staring against brycens beartic

i still think boldore will be used.

Alright, I don't think it will myself but who knows. All that we do know is that it's highly unlikely it's going to be used and even more unlikely to "star".

but everything suggests only two will be used. which means if ash does has a 3rd it gets taken down early and easily.

but everything suggests only two will be used. which means if ash does has a 3rd it gets taken down early and easily.
    Which is why I think it's just better if Ash does just use two, this way no one is a "fall guy".

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Which is why I think it's just better if Ash does just use two, this way no one is a "fall guy".
    which is what I want. tepig/pignite gets a win and a tie and then krocky balboa stars is perfect for me

If Boldore is somehow used here I could see it being the fall guy

Greninja all the way

Just like everything was suggesting only one was going to be used in the flying gym then we got more info and we found out 3 were used.

I don't mind two being used since its different but I still hope to see 3 pokemon but if there has to be a fall guy I hope its something that has some wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Just like everything was suggesting only one was going to be used in the flying gym then we got more info and we found out 3 were used.

I don't mind two being used since its different but I still hope to see 3 pokemon but if there has to be a fall guy I hope its something that has some wins.
    Palpitoad or scraggy could suffice as a fall guy

Greninja all the way

yea I get your point but I'm still personally hoping for two. the wording of the scans has me convinced. and it would be something different for a gym battke

yea I get your point but I'm still personally hoping for two. the wording of the scans has me convinced. and it would be something different for a gym battke
    Well yeah I just feel they could have done this earlier, in Arty or Kamitsure badges for example, instead of doing it with one of the two last gym leaders.

Well yeah I just feel they could have done this earlier, in Arty or Kamitsure badges for example, instead of doing it with one of the two last gym leaders.
    that's true. they could of not had tepig in the burgh fight. but oh well. as long as the battles are decent I don't have any issues with ash using two or three pokemon. I'm predicting krokorok vs beartic will be immense so have no qualms about how the rest of the match turns out. thinking about what you said it could be seen as a bit disapointing that he's beating one of the final gym leaders using only two pokemon. but looking at it another way its showing tepig/pignite and krocky strength and ashs improved skills

The third could be so not important it was'nt worth mentioning

Greninja all the way

If Boldore is somehow used here I could see it being the fall guy
    there really shouldn't be a fall guy, just ties and wins should happen hopefully
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Page 104 of 180 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast