Page 112 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 4486

Thread: Upcoming Important Battles Predictions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    Ash's next rival battle with Bianca:
    Ash: Boldore, Pikachu and Snivy
    Bianca: Emboar, Escavalier and Simisage

Boldore vs Emboar (Boldore wins)
    Boldore vs Escavalier (Escavalier wins)
    Pikachu vs Escavalier (Escavalier wins)
    Snivy vs Escavalier (Snivy wins)
    Snivy vs Simisage (draw)

What do you like about my prediction?
    That's pretty good, Boldore getting a win here is nice, and Escavalier showing his true strenght!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirperas View Post
    That's pretty good, Boldore getting a win here is nice, and Escavalier showing his true strenght!
    Thank you. I'm happy you liked my prediction.
    What do you think about Snivy getting a win and a tie?
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Ash's next rival battle with Bianca:
    Ash: Boldore, Pikachu and Snivy
    Bianca: Emboar, Escavalier and Simisage

Boldore vs Emboar (Boldore wins)
    Boldore vs Escavalier (Escavalier wins)
    Pikachu vs Escavalier (Escavalier wins)
    Snivy vs Escavalier (Snivy wins)
    Snivy vs Simisage (draw)
    I like it, although i'm dubious about Boldore taking down Emboar single-handedly, i know it has the type advantage but Emboar also knows Hammer arm and Arm thrust and has shown to be the powerhouse of Bianca's team. I think i'd prefer it like this:

Boldore Vs Emboar: (Boldore withdrawn, Pikachu sent in.)
    Pikachu Vs Emboar: (Emboar wins)
    Boldore Vs Emboar: (Boldore wins)
    Boldore Vs Escavalier: (Escavalier wins)
    Snivy Vs Simisage: (Snivy wins)
    Snivy Vs Escavalier: (Tie, match ends.)
    Last edited by DMerle; 9th May 2012 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    If Snivy doesn't evolve just because of "Trip's taunts" then she's cutting her off her nose to spite her face. Just because Trip said that evolving is a way to increase strength doesn't mean Snivy shouldn't evolve because it's true.. She would be more powerful after evolution, also i think Snivy needs either Aerial ace/Hidden power because if she stays a Snivy and doesn't learn one of the two all her damage dealing moves will be grass or normal and will restrict her a hell of a lot, and you don't have to apologize =p i understand what i want may be far different so feel free to disagree with me, i'd much rather have someone disagree than everyone to just go with what i said.
    I agree! I think she will stay a servine and move on to beat Trip's final pokemon or Serperior to prove that evolution is not necessarily needed to win a battle. I honestly think a servine vs. serperior would be good/believable.
    However, maybe the BW2 scenarios will make it possible for Snivy to learn more interesting moves though?

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    However, maybe the BW2 scenarios will make it possible for Snivy to learn more interesting moves though?
    That's a nice idea, didn't think down that route, yeah that would work brilliantly.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I like it. I'd have boldore beat excavalier as revenge for last time though. also why simisage? not criticizing just curious why you picked that for her?
    i agree with you, have boldore win against excavalier for revenge and then lose to emboar because after all it is part fighting, but emboar barely wins

What the writers have done with the neglected pokemon.

98% of fans believe that Ash's Oshawott will not evolve. If you are part of the 2% that believes in Samurott, copy and paste this into your sig and screw the haters!(started by PrinceGray)

If Snivy doesn't evolve just because of "Trip's taunts" then she's cutting her off her nose to spite her face. Just because Trip said that evolving is a way to increase strength doesn't mean Snivy shouldn't evolve because it's true.. She would be more powerful after evolution, also i think Snivy needs either Aerial ace/Hidden power because if she stays a Snivy and doesn't learn one of the two all her damage dealing moves will be grass or normal and will restrict her a hell of a lot, and you don't have to apologize =p i understand what i want may be far different so feel free to disagree with me, i'd much rather have someone disagree than everyone to just go with what i said.
    What Trip said was basically insulting Snivy's existence.. If you don't think that Snivy has something to prove for herself, as a Snivy then that's up to you. I basically think that she won't let Trip undermine her like that and wouldn't give in.

Grass and Normal? What about Twister -> Dragon type. And what about Iron Tail -> Steel Type... Eitherway, Vine Whip is a solid move, especially combined with Attract. It was the sole reason why she beat Servine at that time.

My favorite Snivy moveset:
    - Grass Pledge
    - Twister
    - Vine Whip
    - Attract
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    What Trip said was basically insulting Snivy's existence.. If you don't think that Snivy has something to prove for herself, as a Snivy then that's up to you. I basically think that she won't let Trip undermine her like that and wouldn't give in.
    I didn't see Trip's remark as nothing but something meant to briefly hurt Ash, not even Snivy it was just a quip about Ash's failure to evolve his pokemon made him week, and i do agree that it would be good to prove Trip wrong and have Snivy beat Servine/Serperior in a 1v1 match, but i don't want it to mean that Snivy won't evolve just cause of one passing remark.

Grass and Normal? What about Twister -> Dragon type. And what about Iron Tail -> Steel Type... Eitherway, Vine Whip is a solid move, especially combined with Attract. It was the sole reason why she beat Servine at that time.
    Both are learnt via breeding, and i don't think we've seen a bred move in the anime apart from Pikachu's volt tackle - and that's well Pikachu so anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

My favorite Snivy moveset:
    - Grass Pledge
    - Twister
    - Vine Whip
    - Attract
    Do u want Snivy to get beat ? Grass Pledge , Twister and Vine Whip are all pretty weak moves then again the anime has a habit of making moves stronger in the anime
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

I like it, although i'm dubious about Boldore taking down Emboar single-handedly, i know it has the type advantage but Emboar also knows Hammer arm and Arm thrust and has shown to be the powerhouse of Bianca's team. I think i'd prefer it like this:

Boldore Vs Emboar: (Boldore withdrawn, Pikachu sent in.)
    Pikachu Vs Emboar: (Emboar wins)
    Boldore Vs Emboar: (Boldore wins)
    Boldore Vs Escavalier: (Escavalier wins)
    Pikachu Vs Escavalier: (Escavalier withdrawn, Simisage sent in.)
    Pikachu Vs Simisage: (Simisage wins)
    Snivy Vs Simisage: (Snivy wins)
    Snivy Vs Escavalier: (Tie, match ends.)
    Pikachu is defeated by Emboar but is sent out to battle Escavalier & Simisage??
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Pikachu is defeated by Emboar but is sent out to battle Escavalier & Simisage??
    My bad lol, fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Do u want Snivy to get beat ? Grass Pledge , Twister and Vine Whip are all pretty weak moves then again the anime has a habit of making moves stronger in the anime
    look how fire pledge turned out. if grass pledge is even half as awsome then I really want snivy to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    They can make it longer without making Top 16 full battles, but instead actually having Ash in the finals.
    Or else properly showing all of Ash matches unlike in DP where they skipped 2 of Ash's 5 match (his battle against Nando and the other against whom Ash used Snorlax) and a few full battles between the rivals.

They should do a double battle (like they did in Hoenn) and if possible triple battles as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    look how fire pledge turned out. if grass pledge is even half as awsome then I really want snivy to get it.
    Yeah I really want to see a combo
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Ash vs Brycen
    Krokorok vs Vanillish - WD
    Scraggy vs Vanillish - Scraggy
    Scraggy vs Cryogonal - Scraggy WD
    Pignite vs Cryogonal - Draw.
    Scraggy vs Beartic - Beartic
    Krokorok vs Beartic - Krokorok

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    Ash vs Brycen
    i would love for this to happen, though i would have pignite win against cryogonal and then lose to beartic

98% of fans believe that Ash's Oshawott will not evolve. If you are part of the 2% that believes in Samurott, copy and paste this into your sig and screw the haters!(started by PrinceGray)

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    Ash vs Brycen
    Do you really expect Pignite to get nothing even though he just evolved?

I'm still expecting Scraggy to loose, Pignite beating the first two, being Brined to a KO and Krokorok to finish the battle.

If Scraggy gets a win cool but I'm not banking on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    what about monferno

Quote Originally Posted by MrLuigi1046 View Post
    what about monferno
    Monferno didnt battle in any gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post

I'm still expecting Scraggy to loose, Pignite beating the first two, being Brined to a KO and Krokorok to finish the battle.

If Scraggy gets a win cool but I'm not banking on it.
    Pignite just beat two of Suwama's Pokemon Heatmor and Emboar.. what did Torterra get when it evolved from Grotle? Not a single win

A mini-tournament arc with Ash, Trip, and Bianca. All 6-on-6 battles against each other.

I hope that it does happen like that...
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

7th gym battle
    scraggy vs vanillish(scraggy)
    scraggy vs cryogonal(cryogonal)
    pignite vs cryogonal(pignite)
    pignite vs beartic(beartic)
    krokorok vs beartic
    krokorok evolves
    krokoodile vs beartic(krokoodile)
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

GL always have a tactic for Pokemon they are weak to. So Brycen probably has a tactic for fire moves like Skyla and Swana had for electric moves!

His Beartic seems to have Brine. Cryogonol having twin sheilds (Reflect and Light Screen) would be cool. Make it like an ultimate defense pokemon.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    His Beartic seems to have Brine. Cryogonol having twin sheilds (Reflect and Light Screen) would be cool. Make it like an ultimate defense pokemon.
    Now that would be great to see, plus it would make the likely battle between Pignite and Cryogonal even tougher.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Page 112 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast