Page 4 of 180 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Important Battles Predictions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    Or he'll do a practice battle which he does every region or so with a Gym Leader.
    Yeah, i was hoping he'd do one with Arty, i guess he could do it in the Fushide episode. But, if Ash loses another official battle here, which he hasn't done since Kanto, I hope it's the 5th one.

Whoa, didn't recognize you there king world, your signature changed quite a bit, wait i forgot, did you have a previous signature, if so what was it? Nice signature, by the way.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Unofficial battles don't count

Says who?

so technically Ash didn't lose by usual means
    What are usual means? Had Ash not forfeited against Blaine the attack would have landed and sent Pikachu spiraling to it's death. Ash stopped that from happening but he still lost, it was checkmate.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

1. The gym leader, by him/her saying it's an unofficial battle, so if Ash won, he/she still wouldn't give them the badge, example look at Norman's first battle with Ash, Ash only one pokemon i think, but the gym requires 3 Pokemon.

2. Usual means = Pokemon fainting, Ash recalling it to it's Pokeball, he goes away cries and he does a rematch. Unusual means of winning, includes Forfeiting, because the battle, never finished with a proper result, i.e one of the Pokemon actually losing.

Now, if he doesn't do an unofficial battle with Burgh, i think one with 4th, 7th and or 8th one would be nice. And i hope he faces Iris, as the gym battle, but shaga as an unofficial battle.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    Says who?
    Says playerking.

What are usual means? Had Ash not forfeited against Blaine the attack would have landed and sent Pikachu spiraling to it's death. Ash stopped that from happening but he still lost, it was checkmate.
    He could have said it was cheating or better yet commanded it to use Quick Attack or Agility.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    1. The gym leader, by him/her saying it's an unofficial battle, so if Ash won, he/she still wouldn't give them the badge, example look at Norman's first battle with Ash, Ash only one pokemon i think, but the gym requires 3 Pokemon.

2. Usual means = Pokemon fainting, Ash recalling it to it's Pokeball, he goes away cries and he does a rematch. Unusual means of winning, includes Forfeiting, because the battle, never finished with a proper result, i.e one of the Pokemon actually losing.
    Was this in the Official Gym Leader Handbook? I've never seen them flaunt one in the Anime and I sure as hell haven't seen one in real life, so where did you get this info from? Forfeiting = a loss, so therefore, the next battle is considered a rematch. The only one that is considered not a rematch is Ash VS Volkner, since neither side was declared a winner, nor a loser, nor was it a tie.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

True Forfeit = Loss. But if they were, official battles then then, why would they have said unofficial and why would they make Ash lose all of the unofficial battles that he's had.

But this was all started by some new person on here saying that Ash should have couple more rematches, sure he could, but do you really expect Ash to have 2-4 more official battles, which lead to a rematch? I don't but that's just me.

if your going to post, post what we know don't just guess what pokemon ash will catch that has its own thread
    .................................................. ......................

^That kinda makes speculating later battles in the series impossible though. If someone thinks Ash is going to catch more pokemon this saga, of course they're going to think they're going to be used in some major battles somewhere down the road.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Well this is called the UPCOMING not future gym battle prediction thread so the speculation should be kept to the next one or maybe two gyms

Quote Originally Posted by Bell56 View Post
    Well this is called the UPCOMING not future gym battle prediction thread so the speculation should be kept to the next one or maybe two gyms
    Hello, creator of the thread here. Yeah, I guess "Upcoming" wasn't an exactly appropriate title, but basically what I meant by "Upcoming Gym Battles" was "Unova Gym Battles and League Matches". Sorry for the confusion, but any of it is fine to post here.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Upcoming just means "approaching" or "coming soon." We all know Ash will be battling the 8 gym leaders and participating in the Unova League so those battles are upcoming.

Okay just to have my opinion gonna post who i believe should star in the upcoming 6 gyms :P

Burgh - Trainquill (Swadloon likely also)
    Electric Lady - Sandile/ Krokorok (if captured) or Snivy
    Ground Man - Snivy (shouldn't be anyone else)
    Skyla - Pikachu likely or Tranquill (If Swadloon stars in Burgh)
    Ice - New Pokemon/ Pignite
    Shaga - Scrafty possibly or New Pokemon/ Samurott

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

My guess for the stars would be:

Burgh-Tranquill (Pidove if it doesn't evolve)
    Elesa-Sandile/Krokorok (If caught) or Tepig
    Clay-Scraggy or Servine
    Skyla-Servine or Scraggy/Scrafty
    Brycen-Cubchoo (if caught) or Dewott
    Iris/Shaga-Pikachu

Author's Profile

Ok here is my guess for the bug Gym

Sewaddle VS Dwebble -> Sewaddle hits a few Razor Leafs, but is returned when it doesn't look like it is doing anything to Dwebble
    Snivy VS Dwebble -> Snivy wins with Leaf Storm
    Snivy VS Whirlipede -> Snivy is poisoned by poison point and then get KO'ed from a powered up Venom Shock
    Sewaddle VS Whirlipede -> Whirlipede wins with Hard Roller but Sewaddle is able to land a couple Bug Bites and a Razor Leaf
    Pidove/Tranquil VS Whirlipede -> the Bird wins with one hit from Air Cutter
    Pidove/Tranquil VS Leavanny -> hard fought battle that has the bird coming away victorious (I would like to see her use either Roost or Sky Attack in this battle)

Here is how I see the Castellia Gym going down.... I do think Snivy will star in the Electric Gym, so Sewaddle can be used here.

Tepig VS Whirlipede- [Tepig is recalled]

Pidove VS Whirlipede- [Pidove Wins+Recalled or Pidove evolves & wins+Recalled, or Pidove evolves & wins+Recalled]

Tepig VS Dwebble/Crustle(If Dento's Dwebble evolves in BW019, it will be a Dwebble, if Dento's Dwebble doesn't evolve, then it will be Crustle)- [Tepig is defeated]

Sewaddle VS Dwebble/Crutle- [Sewaddle wins]

Sewaddle VS Leavanny- [Leavanny wins]

Pidove/Tranquil VS Leavanny- [Pidove/Tranquil wins]

I'd like to see how this one goes first before moving on to Raimon Gym.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Ash Vs Arti

Sewaddle VS Whirlipede - [Sewaddle is whacked with a few hardroller attacks and is called back]

Pikachu VS Whirlipede - [Pikachu ends up poisoned but quickly wins the battle]

Sewaddle VS Dwebble - [A long battle that ends with Sewaddle using string shot to spin Dwebble's shell around, and also using struggle bug]

Pidove (Ash reveals he swapped Pidove for some other pokémon) VS Leavanny - [Leavanny starts by inflicting major damage to pidove who looks like she's about to faint. The episode ends in a cliff-hanger. In the next episode pidove evolves into tranquill and wins the battle with using detect]
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/11gmw6f.png[/IMG]
    Comming Soon...

Thanks to Skiyomi for the great banner!

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Here is how I see the Castellia Gym going down.... I do think Snivy will star in the Electric Gym, so Sewaddle can be used here.

Tepig VS Whirlipede- [Tepig is recalled]

Pidove VS Whirlipede- [Pidove Wins+Recalled or Pidove evolves & wins+Recalled, or Pidove evolves & wins+Recalled]

Tepig VS Dwebble/Crustle(If Dento's Dwebble evolves in BW019, it will be a Dwebble, if Dento's Dwebble doesn't evolve, then it will be Crustle)- [Tepig is defeated]

Sewaddle VS Dwebble/Crutle- [Sewaddle wins]

Sewaddle VS Leavanny- [Leavanny wins]

Pidove/Tranquil VS Leavanny- [Pidove/Tranquil wins]

I'd like to see how this one goes first before moving on to Raimon Gym.
    It seems a little odd that Tepig is the fall guy, but it did score wins in two gyms so far, including winning Aloe's badge for Ash. If it has to be a fall guy in a gym battle, let it be this one against a pokemon with thick defenses and devastating rock attacks. I would hope Tepig does a bit of damage before he goes down.

For Sewaddle, I really don't think it will be ready for a gym battle by then, I honestly would replace it with Snivy even though she really can't do squat against Leavanny.

Finally for Pidove, I whole heartedly agree except for one thing: I kinda want her evolved before the gym battle. Maybe during the rampaging Venipede (do I have that right?) episode? Then again this would be the writer's chance to give Ash's unevolved bird a chance to shine.

Team:
    1) Pikachu
    2) Samurott
    3) Pignite
    4) Servine
    5) Tranquill
    6) Scraggy\Leavanny\Krokorok\Reuniclus\Golett

Burgh - Tranquill
    Elesa - Krokorok
    Clay - Servine
    Skyla - Pikachu
    Brycen - Reuniclus
    Shaga - Samurott
    League - Leavanny & Golett

From what I've seen from aired episodes until BW019, I expect that for arti,it'll go like this:
    Ash: Tepig/Chaoboo, pidove/hatooboo, kurumiru.
    Battle:
    Tepig vs ishizumai-Tepig
    Tepig(maybe evolves) vs hoigga: Draw
    Pidove(possible evo) vs hahakomori-Ash switch
    kurumiru vs Hahakomori- hahakomori
    (possible hatooboo)vs hahakomori-hatooboo/pidove.

As for Shooti...
    Ash: Pikachu, Jalorda, Embuoh, Futachimaru, Kenhorou, Zurukuskin
    Shooti: Jalorda, Kenhorou, burungel, Darmanitan, Shinbirudon, Zoroark
    Battle:
    Kenhorou vs Pikachu-(eventual switch)
    Kenhorou vs futachimaru-Futachimaru
    shinbirudon vs Futachimaru-(eventual switch)
    shinbirudon vs Zurukuskin-shinbirudon
    shinbirudon vs pikachu-pikachu
    Darmanitan vs pikachu-Draw
    Zoroark vs kenhorou- zoroark
    zoroark vs futachimaru- futachimaru
    jalorda vs Jalorda- Ash's
    burungel vs jalorda(switch)
    burungel vs Embuoh-burungel
    burungel vs futachimaru-burungel
    burungel vs jalorda- Jalorda

What do you guys think will be Ash's team for the Electric gym in Raimon city?

What do I think will be on Ash team in the electric gym?

Pikachu to show it's new move and I think it's an electric type[/sarcasm]

Meguroko(If Ash captures it), it's good against electric types.

And throw in Zuruggu, in the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    What do you guys think will be Ash's team for the Electric gym in Raimon city?
    I'm thinking that Pikachu and Snivy for sure will be used there, and Sandile/Krokorok if it is captured. If it isn't captured, then I think the third slot will be filled by Tepig or Scraggy. I'm thinking it will be like this:

Sandile/Tepig/Scraggy vs. Emolga (Sandile/Tepig/Scraggy is recalled)
    Pikachu vs. Emolga (Pikachu)
    Pikachu vs. Eelektrik (Eelektrik)
    Snivy vs. Eelektrik (Snivy)
    Snivy vs. Zebstrika (Zebstrika)
    Sandile/Tepig/Scraggy vs. Zebstrika (Sandile/Tepig/Scraggy)

Author's Profile

I hope one of the starters evolves by the electric gym. Don't care who just want to see one starter evolve, bird evolve, capture of sandile, sewaddle evolve and pikachu's new move by the electric gym. May be too much but I think it could work
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

I'm thinking Pidove will fight in Burgh's Gym against Leavanny (given the new screenshots that have popped up).

I can see Sewaddle being used since Sewaddle knows Burgh. I want Pidove to star, but Sewaddle is likely to star due to its connection with Burgh.

For a third Pokemon used in the fight... Snivy, please. Tepig is possible, but I'd prefer Snivy since it hasn't been used in a Gym yet. Otherwise, Scraggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    I'm thinking Pidove will fight in Burgh's Gym against Leavanny (given the new screenshots that have popped up).

I can see Sewaddle being used since Sewaddle knows Burgh. I want Pidove to star, but Sewaddle is likely to star due to its connection with Burgh.

For a third Pokemon used in the fight... Snivy, please. Tepig is possible, but I'd prefer Snivy since it hasn't been used in a Gym yet. Otherwise, Scraggy.
    I agree with Pidove being the star but I would like either Pidove or Sewaddle to evolve here or even if they learned a new attack! Just something! I just don't know for the third pokemon. Snivy doesn't make much sense to use in a bug gym but I guess it could work because of attract. Tepig would be the obvious choice, but that would probably take away the spotlight for pidove. Scraggy is just a new born so I doubt he would use him here.

Page 4 of 180 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast