Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elie's Trade Shop

Default Elie's Pokemon Trade Center! Shinnies, Items and much more!

Elie's Trade Thread of Pokemon for your Dex., Item or Berry for your pokemon, Shiny pokemon for
    your enjoyment and finaly any TM you can thinks of!

UPDATED 2/21/2011

Contact info: Please PLEASE PLEASE use this and do not PM for my FC!!!!

MSN: Titusofelysia@hotmail.com --- don't feel like a pvt. message and think your offer is good enough to be noticed right away! Then send me an IM.

FC:2450 8646 5358 <--- This is my FC please don't as for it in an Pvt. msg. is annoying cause it's right there to be copied

After many weeks in the building and domination of 2 Emeralds, 3 platinums and a Soul silver.

I have put together an impressive collection of just about anything your tiny little pokeFan heart could want!

Rules:

1.Hack's cmon man don't be that guy

2.Trade timing is Key I do most of it during the night
    so don't expect your 2 p.m. post to get noticed right away!

3.Trade Delay sorry guys but all my stuff is EVERY WHERE!
    I have 5 games of collected items and pokemon. I only use
    one FC to keep it simple!

4.Patience I will most defiently denie your trade if you are
    one crazy S.O.B!

5. Remember it's pokemon have fun and always enjoy it!

untouched policy:

All pokemon listed are UT unless specifed otherwise!

SO I HEARD YOU WANTED SOME SHINIES!

As far as my shiny collection goes you want it you got it!
    I have three platinums 3 poke-radars and a whole lot of time to kill!

Currently held shinies:

Garydose
    Magikarp
    Ponyta
    Doduo
    Machop
    Caterpi
    Bidoof! F YEA NO ONE IS GETTING THIS EVAR CAUSE HE'S AMAZING
    Zubat
    Golbat
    Scyther
    Geodude

Don't see already stocked shinies that interest you why not order one!!!!!!

Order Form Request: Please read all boxes for your connivence and my own!

Items to trade for pokemon: Master Balls, Star pieces, Any Shards, Any battle Item, Vitamins.

This is by far easiest way of asking and getting what you want! Fill out and PM or post it on the thread!

pokemon: (name of pokemon you want caught)
    Shiny: ( yes or no)
    Ability: (one item)
    Nickname: (free)
    any Tm's you would like it to know: ( one item per tm taught to it ) ( this does not include egg moves I DO NOT BREED THEM)
    Offer: ( what are you offering for the trade)

Please post this or send a pm with this order forum filled out and completed so there is no confusion as to what you want.

If I do not accept the trade I will reply back with a "Change offer" if it is accepted you will receive a Pm or a repost of "working on your catch".

PLEASE I cannot stress how easy this makes it for me. Thank you

I go on hunts for shinies once a week so your request will be fu-filled in full with-in a week of submission
    OR IT'S FREE!! HOOZA TO FREE STUFF!(assuming we agreed on the trade!)

SO I HEARD YOU WANTED SOME ITEMS!

Items:
    I offer a rare service I very much love my Teddiursa Theodore with the beautiful ability pick-up
    so I happen to love getting items found in the wild and on wild pokemon with this adorable little guy!

in other words you want an Item you friggin' got it! simply request the desired item and bammo!

Wants for Items!:

What I want for items. Since i ussually don't do stricly just item trades it's difficult to label
    a fair trade the best chance of getting what you want is to ask for a pokemon with it attached.

Bam problem solved!

TM's:

1-90 limited supply

Want for tm's:

Dude tm's are items look at the item section!

Event/Legendary pokemon:

Rayquazza
    KYrogue
    Groudon
    Starters from Lg/Rr
    Suicine event (From GS)
    Raikou event (From GS)
    Entie event (From GS)
    Ash's pikachu event (from Toy "R" us)

Stuff I would like:

This is a very small portion of my wants. simply to just kind of get an idea of what I'm after.

MEW SHINY MEW SHINY MEW!!!!
    I want shiny mew alittle I cannot for the life of me get one!
    Shiny Mewtwo
    Shiny Paras
    Shiny Maril or any of it's forms
    Shiny Torkaol
    Shiny Ninetales
    Shiny Venonat
    Shiny Licky Licky
    Shiny Lapras
    Shiny Furret MUST BE Nicknamed Cheshire
    Shiny Bellossom
    Shiny Shedinja
    Shiny Cherubi
    Shiny Cherrim
    Shiny Mantine MUST BE Nicknamed Finn

Events:
    Shaymin Shiny would be awesome but doesn't matter
    any event Mew

Really any event that is cool will do!

Important side notes:

1. I do not breed for egg moves or IV's

2. I do not fully understand how Iv's work or how to tell what they are.

3..DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFER,but I slightly am partial to shiny pokemon they be cool!

4.How I meet your demand:

My way of proving I am a legit Trainer.

Normal shiny apperance rate: 1/8500 roughly

Divide it by three platinums at once: 1/2833 for non pokeradarable pokemon

% for pokeradarable pokemon: DESTROYED AND BROKEN with a chain of 28+ calculating odds for 1 to appear on 1 of 3 games is 1/50.

Inconclusion: odds are in my favor not matter what the situation patience or not with enough skill and practice no pokemon stands a chance again me!

My lead capturer Scyther:

Runner up: Shedinja

Bad at getting shinnies: Marowak
    Last edited by Mecharcher; 24th February 2011 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Forum Shop name change
    Currently on 7th bade of Unova region woot! I have 101 pokemon CAUGHT including 3 legendaries.

*bump* *bump*
    Currently on 7th bade of Unova region woot! I have 101 pokemon CAUGHT including 3 legendaries.

Interested:
    No.79 Dark pulse
    Life Orb
    Heart Scales (as many)
    Razor Fang
    Leftovers
    No.84 Posion jab
    No.36 Sludge bomb

I can only give you a Politoad (Norm) unfort. ..., but maybe you might want something else from my signature ... =]
    (Soul Silver/STVN21) Friend Code : 3782 6513 4337

... Ma Ma Ma Telephone ...

@ SNpal21 I only do one item one pokemon unless it's AMAZING so pick the item you want. Unfortunately the Life orb has been taken but since you can only update your post every 48 hours it has not got X'ed out yet.

I have a treecko and politoed for stone edge, energy ball and will o wisp
    POKEDEX COMPLETE!

Trainer pose credit goes to Lucario9
    Looking For:
    Any shiny!
    Specific: Shiny Registeel with perfect HP, Defense, and SpDef IVs, EV trained with 252 HP, 128 Defense, and 128 SpDef. Defense/SpDef promoting nature, but not Defense/SpDef hindering nature

I DONT HAVE A GEN V GAME YET

I have a Treecko and a Shiny Politoed. I'm interested in your Suicune form GS..

i have a shiny rapidash id trade for shiny magicarp

but tomorrow

drop me a pm so i remember
    Name: Zach
    Friend Code: 4427-0426-4153

My Shinys

Half the people on this site have no social life as a result the majority of the posts here suck. Just because there is a small loophole only a loser would think about doesn't mean you need to post it. Put this in your sig if you're tired of seeing losers ruining every thread.

*bump bump*

Default winners only heritage flattop desk

1 84 winners circle Lottery winners from ohio Swdc poster contest winners American team stanley cup winners Winners materniry Blue ribbon baby contest winners tallahassee Agnes meyers awards winners 2010 winter olympics womens hockey winners Local texas scratch off ticket winners Miss tenessee and past winners Winners circle panache Chicago olympic winners Grammy award winners 2009 Winners never cheat jon huntsman Top division premiership winners 1994 Cash is king lottery winners Christmas cookie recipe winners 2010 espy award winners Pga money winners for 2007 All time world series winners Aw rootbeer winners Winners never quit word cards 97.9 the loop winners Transpack racing winners Ontario lotto winners Australian medal winners olympics 2008 Who sells winners only in missouri Business achievement award winners 2008 Teen oscar winners August 28 2007 powerball winners California lottery 1,000 winners 2010 wimbledon winners Berts big adventure 2011 announcing winners Americas got talent 2010 winners Presidential campaigns winners and losers Proven winners babylon Us olympic swim gold metal winners Former winners of miss great briton Oscar winners predictions Winners and whinners
    hagen tony winners fashionism style winners and losers rayburn lotto winners louisiana latest baldridge winners heathier us challenge award winners 81st oscar winners 2007 cricket world cup winners ebay motors master announce winners bread winners bakery convicted lottery winners athens 2004 summer olypics athleats winners lebanon beauty pageant winners women's boston marathon winners colorado lottery winners winners south african open nobel prize winners fro lexington ma past winners speed skating men ela foundation 2010 winners winners in belmont stakes 1973 baja winners trucks jeep speed chicago gaelic park grand raffle winners eric hoffer prose award winners winners of ibc sundance film festival winners 2007 superbowl winners 1967 st lucia music awards 2008 winners winners mayfield common edmonton list of miss america winners past rose bowl winners bathurst winners previous oscar winners for best actress emmy winners 2008 gartner winners circle 1999 find past special olympics winners 2003 adga national show class winners billetproof north west award winners 80th academy awards winners state primary winners super tuesday paths cross and winners win pushcart prize winners

*BRAND NEW SHOP IS OPEN FOR BUS.*

I ask that you give me some time to gather everything most of my items are on my platinum I use to trade but not all!
    Bare with me to endure the pain of waiting! :P enjoy my new shop I am stoaked about it!

Do u by any chance have a razor claw for trade?

Quote Originally Posted by Maniacz View Post
    Do u by any chance have a razor claw for trade?

You bet I do! whatcha offering in return

I want the following:
    pokemon: any male Starly, Staravia, Staraptor with brave bird and whrilwind
    Ability: any
    Item: Toxic (TM 06)

Want am offering:
    (Almost) any TM
    Last edited by CloudBlue; 21st February 2011 at 5:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecharcher View Post
    You bet I do! whatcha offering in return
    Event Entei, Moon Stone, Metal Coat, Master Ball or TM72 Avalanche.
    Pretty much all i got 2 offer since i restarted the game.
    =/

Quote Originally Posted by Maniacz View Post
    Event Entei, Moon Stone, Metal Coat, Master Ball or TM72 Avalanche.
    Pretty much all i got 2 offer since i restarted the game.
    =/
    Well the event entia would be nice but i don't want to jip you for such a weak item how about.... got any nuggets yet?

Quote Originally Posted by CloudBlue View Post
    I want the following:
    pokemon: any male Starly, Staravia, Staraptor with brave bird and whrilwind
    Ability: any
    Item: Toxic (TM 06)

Want am offering:
    (Almost) any TM
    Sounds like a cool trade but, I need a shiny pokemon for yours unless you don't need it shiny but I'm assuming you do. (will edit my order forum it make it more clear). as for the Tm that is the easy part. So come up with an offer for the work involved in getting your pokemon and we got a deal

I can give you any of the event dogs for the shiny scyther. Drop me a pm.
    3DS FC:0533-4900-6084

Before you criticize someone walk a mile in thier shoes, that way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes.

Shiny Expert: Xander
    After Xander loses the Unova League, he gets a mysterious call from Prof. Rowan saying that he must come back and see what he's found. Xander has no idea what's in store for him.

Well the event entia would be nice but i don't want to jip you for such a weak item how about.... got any nuggets yet?
    Ive sold all of them.
    Dx
    EDIT:Nvm i found 1.
    How about i give u Entei w/nugget for a lvl1 riolu w/razor claw and some good egg moves?
    Last edited by Maniacz; 21st February 2011 at 4:37 PM.

Sounds like a cool trade but, I need a shiny pokemon for yours unless you don't need it shiny but I'm assuming you do. (will edit my order forum it make it more clear). as for the Tm that is the easy part. So come up with an offer for the work involved in getting your pokemon and we got a deal
    Nah, you dont have to have it shiny, i just want one with whrilwind and brave bird. Thats just about it, and Toxic. In exchange I will give you almost any TM, just list which TMs you wish to have and ill give you one of them.
    Last edited by CloudBlue; 21st February 2011 at 7:34 PM.

I'm interested in your shiny Scyther and shiny Ponyta. I can offer a shiny miltank and shiny machamp

do u have event celibi or shiny riku i can trade 4
    HG friend code is 5285 8762 7662
    dragon pokemon r the best

Quote Originally Posted by bateson14 View Post
    do u have event celibi or shiny riku i can trade 4
    negative I don't have event celebi :P sorry but i do how ever have the event rioku from GS if you are interested

Hi do you have a Shaymin, Jirachi, or Deoxys? They dont need to be shiny. I can offer the spiked ear pichu, the legendary dogs, the legendary birds, and mewtwo all of these are non shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by seiya View Post
    Hi do you have a Shaymin, Jirachi, or Deoxys? They dont need to be shiny. I can offer the spiked ear pichu, the legendary dogs, the legendary birds, and mewtwo all of these are non shiny.
    Negative sorry guy :/

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="4"][
    TM's:

1-90 limited supply

Ok, ill give you Sleep Talk (TM 82), deal?
    Last edited by CloudBlue; 23rd February 2011 at 4:16 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast