Ok, so this team is still pretty young and I haven't thought of EVs yet so please suggest!

The Lead And Annoyer
Erufuun
Leftovers
Mischievous Heart
Encore
Taunt
Leech Seed
Giga Drain

Mischievous Heart is an amazing ability for Erufuun because it gives priority to Taunt, Encore and Leech Seed, so it can force switches so easily. Giga Drain has had a boost this gen so it can both deal some damage and heal Erufuun. OK, so it doesn't get priority but Erufuun's insane speed makes it trivial.

The Status Spreader And Spin Blocker
Burungeru
Leftovers
Water Absorb
Boiling Water
Evil Eye
Toxic
Recover

I gave Burungeru Evil Eye over Shadow Ball because he has two status moves so it will often have 20 BP more than Shadow Ball. Only Heatran stops Burungeru having 100 BP but Boiling Water can take care of him, I think (I haven't done the calculations).

The Tank
Nattorei
Leftovers
Iron Thorns
Leech Seed
Protect
Power Whip
Gyro Ball

Protect gives Nattorei reliable Leech Seed recovery every other turn. Gyro Ball is an awesome STAB move because of Nattorei's 20 base speed. Power Whip is his other STAB and is also very good.

The Stealth Rocker And Doryuuzu Check
Hippowdon
Leftovers
Sand Stream
Stealth Rock
Roar
Earthquake
Slack Off

Hippowdon is a brilliant Doryuuzu counter. With EVs (I don't know what EVs), it can take any hit from standard Doryuuzu and OHKO with Earthquake.

The Spiker
Skarmory
Leftovers
Sturdy
Roost
Spikes
Whirlwind
Brave Bird

Skarmory is still good because nothing new really makes it think "Oh no, this or Roost!". Brave Bird is for if its Taunted.

The Wish Passer, Status Curer And, Well, HER
Blissey
Leftovers
Healing Heart
Softboiled
Wish
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

I know I've given Blissey two recovery moves but Softboiled is too good to miss out on, even if Wish is in the set; Wish is more for Nattorei and Erufuun. BoltBeam is amazing.

So that's the team I settled on but I also considered Barujina, Abagoora, Gliscor, Heatran and Cresselia, so if you have any suggestions for them or any other Pokémon that you think might help the team.

Thanks in advance!