View Poll Results: Is this a Balanced Team?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 25.00%
  • No

7 43.75%
  • I LIKE PIE!

5 31.25%

Thread: B/W Team 2011

Default B/W Team 2011

I dont know if you like this team, but i focus on more on balance than how many Legendaries i have on the team

love it or hate it, It's gonna help me get though the game

(Tepig final Evo): M/Blaze
    Obtained: Start of the game (as Tepig)

Brick Break
    Rock Smash
    Nitro Charge (to compinsate it's Low Speed Stat)
    Flamethrower

(Oshawott final Evo): M/Torrent
    Obtained: Egg from Trade (as Oshawott)

Water Pulse
    Boiling Water
    Surf
    Waterfall

Raichu: M/Static
    Obtained: Egg from Trade (as Pichu)

Charge (E.M.)
    Discharge
    Electra Ball
    Thunderbolt

Alakazam: M/Magic Guard
    Obtained: Dream World (as Abra or Kadabra)

Calm Mind
    Psybeam
    Future Sight
    Psychic

(Snivy Evo): F/Overgrow
    Obtained: Egg from Trade (as Snivy)

Sunny Day
    Magical Leaf (E.M)
    Giga Drain
    Solar Beam

Zoroark: F/Illusion
    Obtained: Egg from Trade (as Zorua)

Night Slash
    Trickery
    Faint Attack
    Dark Pulse (E.M.)

hey, im new here and this is my first post but anyway enough of that.

I think your team is a pretty good balance. Each pokemon is of a different type so you can cover more strengths/weaknesses and it is harder for your team to get wiped out by one or two pokemon.

The only thing I would suggest would be to teach your pokemon different types of moves. Instead of all of them being the one type try and vary them a bit. See if you can teach them a move that would help beat a pokemon that your pokemon is weak to. For example, Snivy's evolution. It's weak to flying pokemon so if you can teach it an ice, rock or electric move it would help you, but im not sure if it can or not because I havent gone through moves in detail with the new pokemon yet. But you get my point.

Remember this is only my opinion, I'm not saying you have to do this because it's all up to you. I still think it's a pretty good team when it comes to types though.

Quote Originally Posted by BLADEDGE View Post
    I dont know if you like this team, but i focus on more on balance than how many Legendaries i have on the team

love it or hate it, It's gonna help me get though the game

(Tepig final Evo): M/Blaze
    Obtained: Start of the game (as Tepig)

Brick Break
    Wild Bolt
    Boiling Water/Nitro Charge
    Flamethrower

Boosting your speed is good and all but being the only fire type to learn a damaging water move you might as well take advantage of it.

(Oshawott final Evo): M/Torrent
    Obtained: Egg from Trade (as Oshawott)

Grass Knot
    Ice Beam
    Surf
    Return

Water Pulse is just a weaker Surf. Boiling Water is useless on the same set as Surf. All waterfall can do is hit Blissey. Ice Beam for Grass types. grass Knot for other waters and Return for powerful neutral coverage.

Raichu: M/Static
    Obtained: Egg from Trade (as Pichu)

Agility
    Eleci Ball
    Grass Knot
    Brick Break

Agility makes you very fast allowing a strong Electra Ball. The rest is filler.

Alakazam: M/Magic Guard
    Obtained: Dream World
    Psyhcic
    Shadow Ball
    Focus Blast
    Energy Ball

Kazam cant Calm Mind well because of his worse than bad defence.

(Snivy Evo): F/Overgrow
    Obtained: Egg from Trade (as Snivy)

Leaf Blade
    Dragon Tail
    Coil
    Leech Seed

Sunny Day means you're asking to take a strong fire move to the fface. Coil for attack, defence and accuracy. L-Blade for epic STAB. Dragon Tail as coverage. Leech Seed saps your health like you just don't care.

Zoroark: F/Illusion
    Obtained: Egg from Trade (as Zorua)

Night Burst
    Flamethrower
    Grass Knot
    Nasty PLot/Focus Blast

Zoroark is better special-based IMO. Nasty Plot for some spatk boosting or Focus Bkast for coverage.
    Almost never shuold you use the same typed move on a pokemon. True, it gets STAB, but what happens if your Daikenki met a Burungeru with Water Absorb as it's ability and the move Energy Ball. Answer: You get pwned. Not only that, but it can help you beat important opponents. Say, your Zoroark got KOed against the Psychic E4 and youve ran out of revives. If your Alakazam new Shadow Ball you could sweep up the reamians of her team, but you can't as it only knows Psychic moves etc.
    Trust me, using varied attacks will make the game easier and more enjoyable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Almost never shuold you use the same typed move on a pokemon. True, it gets STAB, but what happens if your Daikenki met a Burungeru with Water Absorb as it's ability and the move Energy Ball. Answer: You get pwned. Not only that, but it can help you beat important opponents. Say, your Zoroark got KOed against the Psychic E4 and youve ran out of revives. If your Alakazam new Shadow Ball you could sweep up the reamians of her team, but you can't as it only knows Psychic moves etc.
    Trust me, using varied attacks will make the game easier and more enjoyable.
    I acualy Like a chalange

If you want a challenge then keep your levels low by not fighting wild pokemon and having lots of pokemon early on
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    If you want a challenge then keep your levels low by not fighting wild pokemon and having lots of pokemon early on
    .......jerk

Sir or Madam, please listen to his/her advice as it is for your own good. If you want a challenge, then why do you want a good team at all? Mister/Miss, we are only trying to help you make a good team. That's what raters are for.