Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30

Thread: Today I realized that there are no good reasons to play any of the GBA Pokemon games.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    3

    Default Today I realized that there are no good reasons to play any of the GBA Pokemon games.

    My parents recently moved to the same state I live in. While going through all of my old stuff in their basement I found my original Pokémon Sapphire game complete with the original save file it had when I first played through it.

    I started waxing nostalgic and decided that I would transfer all of my old Pokémon up to Pokémon Bank and then start over on a copy of Pokémon Fire Red.

    It was at that point that I realized that I literally had no reason to go back and play any of the Gen 3 GBA games. All of the creatures you could possibly get in those versions were made readily available in Gen 6.

    I realized that there was no reason to replay Ruby/Sapphire due to all of the content being available in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. Additionally, there was no reason to go back and play FireRed or LeafGreen due to the 3DS Virtual Console remakes of the Gen 1 games.

    "Yes, but you can enjoy them with enhanced graphics and the ability to run!"

    Well, yes, but if you play the Virtual Console versions, any Pokémon you transfer up has its hidden ability and is guaranteed three perfect IVs. From a competitive standpoint, this vastly outweighs the quality of life improvements from the Gen 3 remakes. Not only that, but the original Gen 3 games force you to endure the cumbersome migration process if you want to migrate them to Bank.

    This realization left me feeling sort of sad for those old GBA games. I realized that someone with a 3DS has access to the content and monsters from every generation of Pokémon via all of the DS and 3DS versions of the games.

    I'm sure this has been said before, but it's helping me realize that old gaming content isn't always better. It's helping me to "grow up" from my constant desire to recollect all of my old video game hardware and software.

    We may look back at the GBA versions with fondness, but they're truly relics of the past at this point, don't you think?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Play them because you LOVE them! Gen 3 had some the most beautiful games in the series! I love gen 3, I still go back and shiny hunt from time to time (as do many shiny hunters on this forum)! Also I go back and replay the Colosseum games, mainly XD for the special shadow moves that certain Pokémon can't normally learn in the main series!
    Last edited by JohnnyBlaze; 15th February 2017 at 6:40 PM.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mountain Time
    Posts
    229

    Default

    I love playing Gen III like Emerald and FireRed. It's not the nostalgia that gets me, but the games themselves. They're well crafted games.

    I'm not too concerned about getting all of my mons back to bank or how I can get all of the mons in a different game. FRLG are good games and stand on their own. RSE are also really good games and stand on their own. I think they hold up to the test of time because of their quality and joyfulness.

    Looking back on them negatively or ignoring them and calling them "relics of the past" devalues the amount of fun that people can still gain from them. We don't always have to look for things that are new when the things we have already are amazing.
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

    Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    3

    Default

    That's fair. The experience one has while playing through Omega Ruby are totally different than what they would experience playing through the original Ruby.
    Due to the hassle of migrating all of my Pokémon from Sapphire to Bank, I'm probably going to leave most of them on the cartridge.
    On the one hand, I'll feel a bit like I've abandoned them. On the other other hand, my game won't be a ghost town like my Gen 4, 5, and 6 carts are.
    Last edited by Mechageo; 15th February 2017 at 11:08 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    4,559

    Default

    Give them five more years for the 20th anniversary of RS. Then we can call truly old.

    However, GBA games still did a several things that I'm still waiting to be replicated in future entries and I like them aesthetically, so I don't I will personally consider them truly obsolete until about a decade or a decade and a half.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mountain Time
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Give them five more years for the 20th anniversary of RS. Then we can call truly old.

    However, GBA games still did a several things that I'm still waiting to be replicated in future entries and I like them aesthetically, so I don't I will personally consider them truly obsolete until about a decade or a decade and a half.
    There's a reason why fans always return to these games. They're still great games. People play Zelda games 30 years after they came out because they're still amazing, and you can't replicate that experience even in remakes (excusing that FRLG are remakes) or re-releases.
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

    Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Playing Amnesia: Memories
    Posts
    1,216

    Default

    The original games have different experiences, just as good music, and tell me - do you think Emerald and Crystal are getting remakes of their own any time soon? The GBA games have their own charm, and a way of experiencing the same region in what almost feels like a parallel universe, and I personally really enjoy games and anime with hints of parallel universes in them, because you know that there will be some things you like and dislike in one universe, and other things you like and dislike in another universe.

    Basically the old GBA games aren't lost in the dust simply because another version of them is available, because they are still completely different games to their 3DS counterparts. For example, will you get the battle frontier in ORAS? Or the Sevii islands in RBY? The 3DS reboots are really great games, but they're still completely separate from their older counterparts, and each can be enjoyed in completely different ways.

    Boy, I wasn't expecting that to become a rant.

    Credit to American--Pi for the amazing banner!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Do you touch yourself to XY Ash every night?
    Fanfiction.net Profile

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mountain Time
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdy McNerdface View Post
    The original games have different experiences, just as good music, and tell me - do you think Emerald and Crystal are getting remakes of their own any time soon? The GBA games have their own charm, and a way of experiencing the same region in what almost feels like a parallel universe, and I personally really enjoy games and anime with hints of parallel universes in them, because you know that there will be some things you like and dislike in one universe, and other things you like and dislike in another universe.

    Basically the old GBA games aren't lost in the dust simply because another version of them is available, because they are still completely different games to their 3DS counterparts. For example, will you get the battle frontier in ORAS? Or the Sevii islands in RBY? The 3DS reboots are really great games, but they're still completely separate from their older counterparts, and each can be enjoyed in completely different ways.

    Boy, I wasn't expecting that to become a rant.
    Well said, and I agree wholeheartedly.
    It's hard to replicate an experience, and, just because one game is similar to another one, it doesn't lessen your enjoyment of it.
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

    Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    On the bleeding edge
    Posts
    11,317

    Default

    the fact that you can come up with reasons to not play them does not mean that reasons to play them do not exist

    you acknowledge this reason

    Quote Originally Posted by Mechageo View Post
    "Yes, but you can enjoy them with enhanced graphics and the ability to run!"
    and shoot down its validity with

    Quote Originally Posted by Mechageo View Post
    Well, yes, but if you play the Virtual Console versions, any Pokémon you transfer up has its hidden ability and is guaranteed three perfect IVs. From a competitive standpoint, this vastly outweighs the quality of life improvements from the Gen 3 remakes. Not only that, but the original Gen 3 games force you to endure the cumbersome migration process if you want to migrate them to Bank.
    despite this having absolutely nothing to do with the game's graphics or speed

    there are good reasons to play either the newer games or the older games, depending on the person

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    the fact that you can come up with reasons to not play them does not mean that reasons to play them do not exist

    you acknowledge this reason



    and shoot down its validity with



    despite this having absolutely nothing to do with the game's graphics or speed

    there are good reasons to play either the newer games or the older games, depending on the person
    Yeah, I guess you're right. I was blinded by a perspective that limited me to competitive battling scenarios.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,792

    Default

    Yeah, I still enjoy playing the GBA games, for the simple reason of nostalgia. It's the same thing with the original Gameboy Pokémon games. They're fun to go back to every now and then, despite how often we get new games.
    Rules of fansites:
    1 - You can either be right, or you can be happy.
    3 - If you think someone is lying about being an expert, they are.
    5 - If you think someone is lying about knowing people who work in the industry, they are.
    14 - All sources are one-sided.
    27 - There's no such thing as an honest politician.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    4,140

    Default

    I'm starting to realize that now, when playing it feels more an obligation. Sad, as it was my first experience. God I'm old
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

  13. #13

    Default

    You're wrong since there's Pokémon pinball ruby and sapphire for the GBA.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    11,107

    Default

    For the most part, I agree with you, and this is usually intentional because they usually make every Pokemon available without relying on transfers from past gen games (the only exception to this is 5th gen, which lacked some legendaries and Pikachu). But there are still some things in those games that haven't been replicated, primarily elements unique to FRLG and Emerald. Most notably is the Battle Frontier, which Game Freak refused to add to ORAS because of their obsession with the mobile market, but there are several other areas and features that are unique to those two games. So the GBA games haven't been entirely replaced.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    824

    Default

    Really, there are a few things that put me off of playing R/S/E/FR/LG.

    The first is that you go back to a point when the physical/special splitting of moves hadn't happened yet and many pokemon suffer for it - for example, Gengar is a ghost/poison type, yet is built to be a special attacker, and because of the way the moves work, Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb are both considered to be physical moves. Similarly, something like Swampert is meant to hit physically, yet Waterfall is a special move.

    The second is that a lot of pokemon from these games who could not evolve then can do so now. So now a part of me is like "what's the point of going to the Kanto Power Plant to get Magneton and Electabuzz when they'll never reach their full potential?" Or "well, I caught a Gligar in Emerald's expanded Safari Zone. So what? It's always going to be a Gligar because it can never be a Gliscor, at least in that game."

    Third, so many moves that are these days considered standard are missing from those games - the elemental fangs, aura sphere, focus blast, dragon pulse, leaf storm, energy ball, scald, stone edge, dark pulse, flash cannon, discharge, flare blitz, brave bird, x-scissor, bug buzz, roost, u-turn, volt switch, flame charge, aqua jet... the list goes on.

    And finally: single use TM's. I hated it then and I hate it now - it's like "So you want to teach Aerial Ace to your Scyther and your Pidgeot? Well tough sh*t! Pick one and let the other suffer!"
    Kanto Memories

    Thanks Guys!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Playing Amnesia: Memories
    Posts
    1,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter1988 View Post
    Really, there are a few things that put me off of playing R/S/E/FR/LG.

    The first is that you go back to a point when the physical/special splitting of moves hadn't happened yet and many pokemon suffer for it - for example, Gengar is a ghost/poison type, yet is built to be a special attacker, and because of the way the moves work, Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb are both considered to be physical moves. Similarly, something like Swampert is meant to hit physically, yet Waterfall is a special move.
    This also applies to the GBC games. Plus, only a few Pokemon really suffer from it - aren't Ground type moves all physical in Gen 3 or is it just me? Sure, the split was great, but it doesn't take away from the experience of simply playing a game for its plot, its music and its unique features. Bear in mind - we don't have the special split, nor do any of the other people in the game.

    The second is that a lot of pokemon from these games who could not evolve then can do so now. So now a part of me is like "what's the point of going to the Kanto Power Plant to get Magneton and Electabuzz when they'll never reach their full potential?" Or "well, I caught a Gligar in Emerald's expanded Safari Zone. So what? It's always going to be a Gligar because it can never be a Gliscor, at least in that game."
    Firstly, that is just a select few Pokemon, and so it's unlikely it'll affect the experience of the game that much. And who's to say that Electabuzz, Magmar and Gligar can't be useful on their own? It's just like saying we can't play Gen 5 because it didn't have the Fairy type - going by your logic, I could say "this Wigglytuff is useless because it isn't immune to Dragons".

    Third, so many moves that are these days considered standard are missing from those games - the elemental fangs, aura sphere, focus blast, dragon pulse, leaf storm, energy ball, scald, stone edge, dark pulse, flash cannon, discharge, flare blitz, brave bird, x-scissor, bug buzz, roost, u-turn, volt switch, flame charge, aqua jet... the list goes on.
    Again - how does that affect the experience? There are still many, many good moves in that game that compensate for the ones that hadn't been invented at the time.

    And finally: single use TM's. I hated it then and I hate it now - it's like "So you want to teach Aerial Ace to your Scyther and your Pidgeot? Well tough sh*t! Pick one and let the other suffer!"
    Going by this logic, all of Gen 4 is also out of the question. Plus, there is a reason why TMs can be bought multiple times in those games. Again, the feature being removed was an improvement, but it doesn't mean that we can't play the older games because of it.

    Credit to American--Pi for the amazing banner!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Do you touch yourself to XY Ash every night?
    Fanfiction.net Profile

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdy McNerdface View Post
    This also applies to the GBC games. Plus, only a few Pokemon really suffer from it - aren't Ground type moves all physical in Gen 3 or is it just me? Sure, the split was great, but it doesn't take away from the experience of simply playing a game for its plot, its music and its unique features. Bear in mind - we don't have the special split, nor do any of the other people in the game.

    Firstly, that is just a select few Pokemon, and so it's unlikely it'll affect the experience of the game that much. And who's to say that Electabuzz, Magmar and Gligar can't be useful on their own? It's just like saying we can't play Gen 5 because it didn't have the Fairy type - going by your logic, I could say "this Wigglytuff is useless because it isn't immune to Dragons".

    Again - how does that affect the experience? There are still many, many good moves in that game that compensate for the ones that hadn't been invented at the time.

    Going by this logic, all of Gen 4 is also out of the question. Plus, there is a reason why TMs can be bought multiple times in those games. Again, the feature being removed was an improvement, but it doesn't mean that we can't play the older games because of it.
    There are a ton of pokemon who suffer from not having the physical/special split - Blaziken, Swampert, Feraligatr, Gyarados, Sneasel, most Ghost types, most Electric types, pretty much any dual type where one type was special and the other was physical...

    And while something like Magmar or Electabuzz can be used on their own, have you ever tried using Gligar or Yanma on their own in generation 3? How about Aipom or Togetic or Nosepass or Tangela? They're terrible.

    And no, that is not my logic at all. You can teach a gen 5 Wigglytuff Ice Beam to take on a dragon. A Yanma is a Yanma no matter what the hell you decide to teach it.

    There weren't "plenty" of good moves, not in all types at least. The best a bug type that wasn't Heracross could get was Silver Wind or Signal Beam (if you could breed an Illumise right), and even this was only available to a handful of bugs - the best Parasect could get was Leech Life. The best Scyther, Scizor and Armaldo could get was Fury Cutter. The best Pinsir could get was... no, Pinsir didn't even get a bug type move! Unless of course you also have a copy of emerald handy, one that has been completed up to the battle frontier and you are able to trade it over and grind for a couple of hours until you have enough points to teach it (wait for it) Fury Cutter.

    Gen 4 makes up for having single use TM's somewhat by the simple fact that the majority of pokemon have vastly superior level up movesets, which was caused in no small part by two things: introduction of most of the moves I already mentioned (elemental fangs, x-scissor, aura sphere, brave bird, flash cannon, close combat etc) and the physical/special split. Just compare a Feraligatr in Gen 2 or 3 to a Feraligatr in Gen 4. They're like completely different pokemon.

    And yes, there are TM's that can be purchased/won in the game corner multiple times, but there's not a lot of them and I for one get bored with everything having Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Brick Break and Surf.

    Individually, these issues are not all that much, but stacked together, a lot of pokemon come up hugely short.
    Kanto Memories

    Thanks Guys!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    930

    Default

    What about the Sevii Islands and Hoenn Battle Frontier?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Playing Amnesia: Memories
    Posts
    1,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter1988 View Post
    There are a ton of pokemon who suffer from not having the physical/special split - Blaziken, Swampert, Feraligatr, Gyarados, Sneasel, most Ghost types, most Electric types, pretty much any dual type where one type was special and the other was physical...

    And while something like Magmar or Electabuzz can be used on their own, have you ever tried using Gligar or Yanma on their own in generation 3? How about Aipom or Togetic or Nosepass or Tangela? They're terrible.

    And no, that is not my logic at all. You can teach a gen 5 Wigglytuff Ice Beam to take on a dragon. A Yanma is a Yanma no matter what the hell you decide to teach it.

    There weren't "plenty" of good moves, not in all types at least. The best a bug type that wasn't Heracross could get was Silver Wind or Signal Beam (if you could breed an Illumise right), and even this was only available to a handful of bugs - the best Parasect could get was Leech Life. The best Scyther, Scizor and Armaldo could get was Fury Cutter. The best Pinsir could get was... no, Pinsir didn't even get a bug type move! Unless of course you also have a copy of emerald handy, one that has been completed up to the battle frontier and you are able to trade it over and grind for a couple of hours until you have enough points to teach it (wait for it) Fury Cutter.

    Gen 4 makes up for having single use TM's somewhat by the simple fact that the majority of pokemon have vastly superior level up movesets, which was caused in no small part by two things: introduction of most of the moves I already mentioned (elemental fangs, x-scissor, aura sphere, brave bird, flash cannon, close combat etc) and the physical/special split. Just compare a Feraligatr in Gen 2 or 3 to a Feraligatr in Gen 4. They're like completely different pokemon.

    And yes, there are TM's that can be purchased/won in the game corner multiple times, but there's not a lot of them and I for one get bored with everything having Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Brick Break and Surf.

    Individually, these issues are not all that much, but stacked together, a lot of pokemon come up hugely short.
    But just about all of these affect competitive battling more than the plot, and the plot of games like Emerald and FRLG are all special in that we can't get a higher definition version of their plots at this current moment in time. I go back and play these game S because I enjoy the plot and the music, rather than the competitive value of Pokemon.

    And even if competitive battling in Gen 3 mattered a lot these days, the fact that so many Pokemon apparently can't work well without the special split, evolutions and more moves would mean not much - most Pokemon will still be on an even playing field. Only Pokemon like Alakazam would be an issue at that point. My point is, the whole competitive battling thing has indeed improved, and I'm glad they have, but it doesn't mean I can't enjoy the plot, music and characters of the older games.

    Credit to American--Pi for the amazing banner!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Do you touch yourself to XY Ash every night?
    Fanfiction.net Profile

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2

    Default

    shinylocking. that's a decent reason, right? a large quantity of legendaries are shinylocked if im correct. (though you could go to the gen 4 games for many of them, notably HGSS for the ones from kanto and hoenn)

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coming back home...
    Posts
    2,269

    Default

    The game mechanics are dated, but I actually still prefer Emerald for my Hoenn Region experience. I come back to it every now and again.

    I love that Aqua and Magma have a shared presence, each with their own fights and their own dungeons rather than simply being pure palette swaps of each other. Magma hideout was one of my favorite exploits.

    Kyogre/Groudon being in the same game is another thing that I think Emerald got right. The story goes that they fought over the Region's territory and then went to sleep, so it makes sense that they're both present. Groudon inside of the volcano, surrounded by the bulk of Hoenn's landmass, and Kyogre in the Seafloor cavern where all of those pesky water routes are. This and fighting off Magma and Aqua at once just makes the world feel more holistic than splitting it into two games. Not to mention Rayquaza's appearance in Sootopolis, which is super iconic. I wish we got to see that in 3D...

    I also generally appreciate the direction of Emerald more. I feel like I have a bit more freedom to explore and veer off a bit during the main game, since it comes with a-lot less automation and characters telling you what to do. Then of course there's all the challenges to take on in the aftermath. Trainer Hill, 7 Battle Frontier Facilities, the Gym Leader rematches. I definitely miss those things in the remake.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Fallout 4
    Posts
    6,420

    Default

    As long as you can still retrieve the Pokemon into the current games, it is well worth playing the older games.
    Generation 2 is really the only gen NOT worth playing atm, seeing as how it is literally the ONLY generation of games you can't transfer Pokemon from. Because honestly, it freaking sucks when you play those games, see a shiny then get sad as there is no way to keep it. Still hoping Gold, Silver, Crystel get virtual console versions on the 3DS

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Fortaleza, CE - Brasil
    Posts
    1,600

    Default

    Well, at least Emerald has the BF, the trainer hill, gym leaders rematch and a better story.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    As long as you can still retrieve the Pokemon into the current games, it is well worth playing the older games.
    Generation 2 is really the only gen NOT worth playing atm, seeing as how it is literally the ONLY generation of games you can't transfer Pokemon from. Because honestly, it freaking sucks when you play those games, see a shiny then get sad as there is no way to keep it. Still hoping Gold, Silver, Crystel get virtual console versions on the 3DS
    ^ This. At least we have HeartGold and SoulSilver.

    I recently got the batteries replaced in my copies of Ruby and Sapphire and I'm surprised by how enjoyable the games still are. Are they flawed? Yes. Emerald did a great job of giving us more content and fixing things that weren't great in the originals - but they're still strong enough to stand on their own (that and they don't lag - unlike their 3DS remakes on older 3DS consoles).

    And don't even get me started on the FireRed/LeafGreen remakes - they are, alongside the Gamecube Resident Evil remake, the definitions of what a remake should be. Literally everything about the originals were improved - from the graphics to the mechanics and the additional content you unlock after the end of the main game. I LOVE these games and I constantly go back to them because they're so much fun. You don't get much from the 3DS ports of Red and Blue other than the ability to transport some of your Pokemon to the Gen VII games and not much else unless you want to go on a nostalgia trip.
    Latest Shiny: (Random) (S)

    Current Hunts: - 2750 SRs (FR/LG) | Route 114 - 6500 REs (R/S) | - 700 SRs (Pt)


  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,792

    Default

    And let's remember the other good reason to play GBA Pokémon games, which I admittedly forgot to mention before. Because unlike DS and 3DS games, you can play GBA games fairly easily on a TV (using an adapter that attaches to the Gamecube, which is still relatively easy to get to this very day).
    Rules of fansites:
    1 - You can either be right, or you can be happy.
    3 - If you think someone is lying about being an expert, they are.
    5 - If you think someone is lying about knowing people who work in the industry, they are.
    14 - All sources are one-sided.
    27 - There's no such thing as an honest politician.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •