Thread: If the Orre games had voice acting… [Approved by bobandbill]

Lightbulb If the Orre games had voice acting… [Approved by bobandbill]

(This thread was approved by bobandbill.)

The idea of having voice acting in the Orre games (Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness) came to me one day, when I was browsing another forum about another video game (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn) with an idea for voice acting. I also discussed some voice actors for the characters with a friend of mine from this forum. Then, I thought, why not create a similar thread for the Orre games? And that’s how this thread came into being. After all, I’d like to imagine the Orre characters with a voice as a play the games again, as well as hearing your guys’ opinion on who should voice who. :)

Before anyone posts, however, I have to put a few rules (so that off-topic discussions and bashing of voice actors will be prevented, as well as other possible issues):

Rules
    1. All SPPf rules apply.
    2. You can post as much suggestions as you want. There is no limit to what you voice actors you can suggest! You can also post again in this thread when you have another idea, but don’t double-post. Instead, edit your previous post with your new suggestion.
    3. The voice actor can be from any language. However, American English (or any country that speaks English) and Japanese voice actors are preferred.
    4. Do not bash the voice actors other users have chosen, or the users who had suggested voice actors. If you don’t like a certain voice actor, keep your opinion to yourself.
    5. When you suggest a voice actor, please give a reason why he or she would be good for the character you’ve chosen for him or her to voice. Also, please include what character the voice actor had provided voice-over for.
    6. [b]If you don’t know a character, please look up him or her in the Bulbapedia pages.
    7. The voice actor you suggest must be a valid voice actor. You cannot say “Hey, I should voice Wes!” or, “I’d be perfect for Miror B.!” Keep the voice actors official.
    8. Each character will have more than one voice actor because it shows suggestions from different users. Not one voice actor will be considered as the only voice actor for the character; it isn’t fair. So, suggest away!
    9. Please keep the voice actors appropriate. So, a male voice actor cannot voice a female (unless it’s intentional), and a female voice actor cannot voice a man—however, some female voice actors can voice younger male characters.
    10. Be respectful! Be respectful to everyone who replies in this thread. If someone is being disrespectful, I will report that user to a moderator.
    11. Have fun! Most importantly, enjoy suggesting voice actors and reading what other people have to say about their chosen voice actor. Also, have fun taking part in the discussion!

If think of any more rules to prevent issues, I will add more. :)

Okay, now here’s the list (Mimori Kiryu and I thought of some of the first voice actors you see in the list):

American English/English Language Voice Actors

Spoiler:- American English/English Voice Actors:

Japanese Voice Actors

Spoiler:- Japanese Voice Actors:

Voice Actors of Different Countries

Spoiler:- Different Voice Actors:

Unfortunately, I can’t give reasons to why I chose the selected voice actors (because a) Mimori Kiryu may have chosen the voice actor. b) My explanations will lengthen this first post…). So, instead, I will read what you guys have suggested and written. :)

Alright, now with the explanations out of the way, feel free to suggest voice actors for the characters! :)
    Last edited by Kiseki; 28th June 2014 at 10:25 PM.

Yknot is offline Дми́трий Дми́триевич

I think Christian bale would be a good voice actor for one of the main characters. I would have to play through again to see which character

no, not cookie monster batman christian bale. Like he portrayed howl in howl's flying castle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    ... that Ribbon Metagross is the coolest thing I have seen in pokemon for a long time...

Quote Originally Posted by Rautha View Post
    I think Christian bale would be a good voice actor for one of the main characters. I would have to play through again to see which character

no, not cookie monster batman christian bale. Like he portrayed howl in howl's flying castle.
    Ah, thank you for giving your thoughts! I shall add Christian Bale to a "Voice Actors Being Considered" list. Once you're done with your play through, feel free to come back and tell me which character he would play.

Also, I enjoyed his performance as Howl in Howl's Moving Castle. I must say, it's a nice choice!

Credit: Blood Red Absol

3DS Friend Code: 2681-0769-5068
    Name: Misa
    Friend Safari: Dragon (Gabite, Noibat, Sliggoo)