Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Home for Dwebble (670)

Hybrid View

Default A Home for Dwebble (670)

Ishizumai! Take Back Your House!!

On their way to Shippou City, Ash & Co. find a single Ishizumai trying to build a new shell for itself. However, when it nears completion, another three come and steal the shell for their own use. Ash & Co. are enraged by this and pledge to help Ishizumai take back its shell. Will they succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

So from this episode we understand that Brook's job of cooking is transfered to Dento for BW & his skills of healing pokemon is given to Iris.

Argh damn Im seeing the episode and while I though it was a good idea, seeing now the actual interaction between Dent, Ishizumai and Yannpu I really want Dent to get it, lets hope he does.

Nice to see Iris doing medicine to heal Yannapu yeah.

Ash and Co didn't meet TR, AGAIN. I can't even understand what's they're doing.

It looked more like a Dento episode for a few moments, due to Yanappu's injury, but it wasn't. But Ishizumai got his shell and it was fine, thanks to the friends' help of course.

And good that he caught it.
    Last edited by Ash-kid; 2nd December 2010 at 11:24 AM.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Ash and Co didn't meet TR, AGAIN. I can't even understand what's they're doing.

It looked more like a Dento episode for a few moments, due to Yanappu's injury, but it wasn't. But Ishizumai got his shell and it was fine, thanks to the friends' help of course.

And good that he caught it.
    I agree! What's up with Team Rocket. How can they go from one extreme to another? I mean its not a horrible thing but now they are so mysterious and don't battle nearly at all. When will James capture a pokemon! Argh.

On another note the episode was cute but X Scissor looked like cross poison! I mean come on it was purple. :-\
    some bugs really can be beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by aquizero View Post
    I agree! What's up with Team Rocket. How can they go from one extreme to another? I mean its not a horrible thing but now they are so mysterious and don't battle nearly at all. When will James capture a pokemon! Argh.

On another note the episode was cute but X Scissor looked like cross poison! I mean come on it was purple. :-\
    not untill 14 more episode
    .................................................. ......................

Heck yeah, Dent got it awesome!!!!!!

It was so hinted that if he wasnt caught after the episode I would really rage here XD.

So, Dento caught the Ishizumai at the end (well, Ishizumai was the one who chose to go with him).

It was a fun episode, I loved Ishizumai smartness when battling the other 3, I was seeing Dent encouraging him and helping him giving orders I was like "oh come on" let it be caught.

Really nice episode, Team Rocket gets new info from the Flint, Iris is shown doing medicine, Dent catches Ishizukai, really nice and eventfull episode.

Sweet my favorite character caught one of my favorite Unova pokemon! This is a good day for me XD

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Well we know its ability which is pretty cool! Broken Armor! A Dream World ability!!
    Spunky little hermit crab ain't he?
    I'm kinda glad he's a member of the team. Not only is he a Bug type, he's also a Rock type.
    Here's hoping for Dent and Yuniran. Ash gets an egg next eppy!!
    Last edited by realarcastform; 2nd December 2010 at 11:34 AM.
    Fiery Oxidation!
    -The spark plug of versatility.
    - Cutest fire type ever!
    ★ Signature was over the maximum height so it was eaten. Read the Sig Rules! Oyeak.
    Hmm, what should I do today? Mow the lawn or cook a casserole?
    Lawnmower, what did I tell you, don't eat the signatures! DIED: May 29, 2009
    Reobtained June 07, 2009- Used against Fantina
    Guys, Ashy Boy knew what he was doing against Morty- Noctowl kicks ghost hiney indefinitely.

Wasn't around this time in the OC that Ash caught another crustacean pokemon?
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

So X-Scissor got a new animation. Sweet.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Dento got it? AWESOME!

Best Wishes Reviewer
    BW001 | BW002 | BW003 | BW004 | BW005

Halfway through looking at the screenshots I started thinking "Please let Dento catch it. It's so adorable and they seem to get along so well" and then when he caught it I smiled.

So Dento caught a Ishizumai? Interesting...
    You know they're actually kinda cute too.
    My Youtube Account: XCutieBlondieX

Me: Thumbs up if you like the new Black characters in Pokemon Aloe, Iris, and Renbu! ...oh wait...
    Caitlin: What? Is this youtube now? ._.
    Cynthia: Thumbs up.

-Dento describing how to make potato salad at the start was ... man, I feel like potato salad.
    -Aw, Dento wants to finish his speech, but Iris wants to eat. She prefers her sandwiches un-cut.
    -Dento's dead eyes watching Ash eat...creepy man. Creepy.
    -Kibago hears (?) something and wants to go investigate, but Pikachu is not keen (probably because of a certain centepede...).
    -Dento and Iris are excited at seeing the Ishizumai make it's house. Pikachu and Ash look like stunned mullets. 'They make their own houses by themselves?!" "Pika~"
    - Cute that it has to make an extra scrape to fit its tail in perfectly.
    -Surprise! Iris thinks it's cute.
    -'Yanappu! Dig and chase after those Ishizumai!'
    -Ishizumai running away from the trio is one of the cutest things ever. No, really.
    -After hurting Yanappu, it comes up to apologise and Ash says 'We know you didn't mean any harm' and Dento adds 'You had your house stolen and were upset, right?'
    -No, really - this thing is too cute.
    -TR have to break into the lab in the hologram and steal data.
    -Just as Ishizumai is enjoying his food, Yanappu gets sick.
    -Iris says she knows a lot about medicinal plants.
    -If Yanappu takes the medicine and rests for the night he'll be fine, according to Iris.
    -Ishizumai is made to feel guilty as hell. Dento reassures it, and says that it's Ok and not to worry about it.
    -This lab is mighty protected.
    -James is now a computer hacker, making light work of the password. They begin to download the required data.
    -'Kibago! Don't let them get away!' Good one Iris - what's Kibago gonna do - sneeze at them? Actually, that might work...
    -Kibago is smarter than your average bear and sees through the Ishizumai's hiding spots.
    -Ishizumai refuses Pikachu's help, Ash translates for the audience.
    -Ash realises they need to split up the 3 Ishizumai, Dent decides his food will do the trick.
    -Evil Ishizumai #1 uses Scissor Cross and gets crushed and blasted off by a boulder. Seems fair.
    -Then he gets taken out with a Scissor Cross and a Fury Cutter (?). Dento thinks the combination is spicy. Uhuh. Spicy. A Spicy Combination.
    -Next one is trapped in a narrow gap in the rocks and gets hit with a Cross Scissor from behind.
    -He stops mid-attack on the Boss Ishizumai because he doesn't want to damage the house he made.
    -Ishizumai trapped the boss with a low-mini bridge thing and then Scissor Cross.
    -Hooray for Shell Break.
    -TR give Flint the data, he compliements them, but they really don't care.
    -The gang goes to leave the Ishizumai on its lonesome. Ishizumai doesn't want a bar of it. Dent is thick and Iris has to explain that it wants to come with Dent
    -'Captured Ishizumai - Tastes Good!' (Lit: Ishizumai Gotten - Good Taste!')

Fun ep. Ishizumai is too cute, even if it sounds ever so slightly odd, but still the even the voice is cute.
    Last edited by Sabonea_Masukippa; 2nd December 2010 at 1:09 PM.
        Spoiler:- XY Dream:

Pokemon: Everyone has their favourites.

I was pretty surprised that Dento caught Ishizumai, I never expected him to get that.

It was also good to learn that Iris has medical skills.

This episode wasn't too bad, I enjoyed it.

So Dento caught it, i thought so, it's nice. Hmm so flint complimented Team Rocket and Team rocket rejected it they really are serious. I'm so happy Ishizumai is apart of the cast and Ash gets another Pokemon in the next episode.

Was wondering how Shell Break would appear in the anime. Quite impressed. Ishizumai has some fantastic character based on one episode, one of my favorites thus far. Made me like the little rock hermit crab :3 Hope he appears often enough compared to other traveling companions' Pokemon.

I knew it. I told you he would get it/it would be a Dento episode but nooooooo. "It's just gonna be a random POTD" they said. Well HA!

But seriously, cute episode today.

(TRio breaking into the facility and stealing the data, I had this look on my face like ".....whoa...." Yeah, they totally completed a mission this time)
    Last edited by garfield15; 2nd December 2010 at 3:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield15 View Post
    I knew it. I told you he would get it/it would be a Dento episode but nooooooo. "It's just gonna be a random POTD" they said. Well HA!

(TRio breaking into the facility and stealing the data, I had this look on my face like ".....whoa...." Yeah, they totally completed a mission this time)
    Umm they manage to do that in the site of dreams.

'Jessie, James and Meowth successfully complete their mission of obtaining and transmitting data from the Site of Dreams.'

So that would be the second mission completed.
    Last edited by Kirby2000; 2nd December 2010 at 4:17 PM.
    Just a Fanfiction writer.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/~porky2

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby2000 View Post
    Umm they manage to do that in the site of dreams.

'Jessie, James and Meowth successfully complete their mission of obtaining and transmitting data from the Site of Dreams.'

So that would be the second mission completed.
    Oh I actually count that one too, but some people don't so I just wanted to put that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield15 View Post

Totally AGREE. This episode was soooo cute!!! -^.^- AND I also said that Dento would catch it, but did people listen? NOOOOOOOOO. (and Yanappu is cute....i just love the little guy...once avis come out for Best Wishes I AM SOOO GETTING A AVI OF YANAPPU.)

Oh those little trollers....Dento was wearing his pajamas NOT just having off his vest...
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 2nd December 2010 at 10:00 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

This episode wound up being surprisingly entertaining as I wasn't expecting much from it. Ishizumai was very cute and I'm glad Dento wound up catching it, giving him his second Pokemon. Now hopefully it will get used. The little fights with the other three Ishizumai were fun to watch and I really like X-Scissor's new animation.
    The Team Rocket subplot seemed cool, but I don't really know what they were after other than getting data.

Mostly an episode that ended up being better than originally expected; lets hope Best Wishes keeps this up.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

RIP Original Y save file. Never using PokeBank again.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast