Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A Home for Dwebble (670)

Quote Originally Posted by Lance The Champ View Post
    It was a nice episode... but how does Dwebble manage to carry that heavy rock all the time... It shouldn't be able to even walk properly
    -_- There's a hole in the rock, which makes it lighter.

Dwebble is adorable. And i loved how Clian got some screentime as well. I so ship him and Iris as well they are cute ^_^. Loved how she mixed the antidote for him and how Dwebble was concerned that he? had hurt Pansage that was cute as well.

Dwebble is so cute and interesting. Shame on those other bully Dwebbles for stealing his home ;P. I loved seeing X-Scissor, and when Dwebble used Shell Smash I thought it was so epic. o-o It's claws got so long, lol. And at the episode, it was so nice how Dwebble jumped into the pokeball. ^^ Great episode overall.
    Last edited by SphealsFTW; 7th May 2011 at 3:55 AM.

Dwebble is so cute. I like that Dwebble was so guilty for hurting Pansage. I'm glad it got it's shell back and joined Cilian. 7/10

Dwebble is soooo cute, i really like this episode =3 but its sad that the other dwebbles are so mean to the little dwebble =(
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I will never forgive Iris for eating my cousin in the beginning of this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by The sandwich View Post
    I will never forgive Iris for eating my cousin in the beginning of this episode.
    Ah cannibalism, nothing puts a smile on America's face like cannibalism.

One thing I noticed in this episode that I really liked is the fact that, even though Cilan has taken Brock's place as the male companion and chef, he isn't a clone taking all of Brock's jobs; Iris is the one with the expertise in natural medicine. All along, Brock was always the doctor of the group, so it's nice to see that they didn't just give that job to the next male companion on the line like they did for the job of chef.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

i know ash and co. has to catch the "nice" pokemon that they get along with, but i still think cilan would have been better off catching that massive leader dwebble.

I Loved this episode

Quote Originally Posted by SnugNBouncy View Post
    but i still think cilan would have been better off catching that massive leader dwebble.
    Why? His rock broke off and he went back underground. Cilan couldn't catch him.
    ------------------------

This episode was ok. Somehow, I knew the big Dwebble was going to end up losing his rock at the end......that kind of thing almost always happens in this show. Dwebble sure gets freaked out a lot, but he showed he was strong at battling by beating the other Dwebble.

Oh yeah, and Cilan captured him. 8/10

My only complaint here is that the animation was iffy at times. Beyond that, everything was great in this episode. It was pretty touching: I actually felt my eyes start to water ever so slightly. Dwebble’s remorse over Pansage’s condition and how Pansage forgave Dwebble tugged at my heart strings. The Pokémon really have personalities this season. And, of course, I liked watching Cilan and Dwebble bond.

The music was cool when Dwebble faced off with its attackers in the conclusion. It was also an exciting battle, especially since Dwebble used some cunning tactics.

On a side note, Team Rocket was pretty cool, and they’re much more interesting now that they can actually do something without screwing up.

And that’s about it: yet another great episode. I’m real glad I started watching the anime again. Real glad. ^_^
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

Dwebble is so cute, I think he has been a good part of Cilan's team, especially since he evolved. He just fits so much better than Stunfisk, who has failed to interest me. You feel so bad for Dwebble in this episode as he keeps getting bullied, but at least the twerps help him out.

And let's bring Pierce back!

7/10
    ;My Shinies: NEW!! 9/6 (trevanent) NEW!! 9/15
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

This was a great episode to introduce Dwebble

It was a good episode! I saw it on PGL, it's been since probably 2000 or before since I saw Pokémon on the TV as a toddler!

The music is really good too!

Good that Dwebble joined the gaaaang :-).
    Bluebird55's Battle-Beating Duo!

My Friend Code - 1891-1851-7972

I liked this episode, the animation in this episode was well-done. It's nice to know that Iris is a herbalist, it fits her character.
    I liked how this episode was mostly focused on Cilan, the bonding moments between Cilan and Dwebble were nice. Ash, Iris and Cilan helping Dwebble getting it's shell back was nice as well.

I'm glad Dwebble decided to join Cilan at the end, I think it is a Nice addition to Cilan's team.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

This episode was good. I like how concerned dwebble was for Pansage's health. And I'm glad that Cilan caught it. For a second i thought it was going to become a Pokemon of the Day.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234