Arrow Pokemon B/W team

Zoroark@Wise Glasses
    Illusion
    Timid
    Dark Pulse or Night Burst
    Flamethrower
    Focus Blast
    Nasty Plot or Extrasensory

I chose a special movepool to utilise its high special attack.The reason to pick extrasensory over nasty plot is so it can hit those fighting types that threaten Zoroark.

Shandera@Leftovers
    Shadow Tag or Flash Fire
    Timid
    Shadow Ball
    Flamethrower
    Energy Ball
    Calm Mind

Another great pokemon,energy ball helps counter 3 of its weaknesses.

Denchura@Life orb
    Compoundeyes
    Timid
    Thunder
    Bug Buzz
    Energy Ball
    Thunder Wave or Volt Change

Energy Ball takes care of rock weakness.

Daikenki@Expert belt
    Torrent
    Naive or Hasty
    Surf or Boiling water
    Ice Beam
    Mega Horn
    Air Slash or Revenge

I like this guy he has decent stats nice movepool,his sprite does him a grave injustice though.

Ononokusu@Muscle Band
    Mold Breaker
    Adamant
    Dragon dance
    Dragon Claw
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide

This guy has a beastly attack.The reason that i will propably pick dragon claw over outrage is because i dont like getting locked in a move.

Wargle@Muscle Band
    Competitive Spirit(hopefully)
    Jolly
    Brave bird
    Rock Slide
    Superpower
    Fly or Shadowclaw

Superpower takes care of rock weakness.He will be the dedicated flyer this time around.The only con on this guy is that he evolves really late so i might have to swap him with another pokemon who can learn fly.

Anyway thats my team any advice or comments you guys can offer would be welcome
    Last edited by Nightfox; 8th December 2010 at 9:26 PM.

Nasty Plot on Zoroark's last slot, fighting types won't trouble you if your illusioned into Shanderra.
    Speaking of Shanderra, make it hold Leftovers. You can stay alive for and sweep safely.
    Air Slash, Return or Revenge are best in Daikenki's last slot.
    Compuneyes Thunder only has 91% accuracy, so I've been told. It is still an awesome move for it though. Use a Life Orb over the Expert Belt as it needs all the power it can get, even with Thuunder. Thunder also has a 30% pararlysis rate so Volt Change > Thunder Wave in the last slot.
    Defintely Dragon Dance on Ononokusu, as well as definitely Dragon Claw. DD is the best setup move and with +1 attack you will be hurting yourself badly with Outrage's ConfuseHax. Adamant should be best because you can boost your speed already and you can never have too much power.
    Fly on Wargle if your desperate for a flyer but Shadow Claw is the best move for that slot. Jolly nature too.
    Your team is Rock weak but with all three being able to counter them it should not be a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Yeah i guess it is +30% of the 70% accuracy thunder,but as you said it is still pretty great
    Volt change can prove usefull, i picked Thunder Wave for catching pkmn easier since no other member of my team has means to induce sleep or paralysis.
    I was also considering Spider Web but i doubt it will have much use in-game besides catching the roamers.

Adamant Ononokusu with DD is something i am looking forward to use.

Revenge is a good idea,although it will rarely get the double boost to damage since daikenki isn't that slow.
    If i pick Air Slash i might go for a +Sp. Attack nature since Daikenki will have 3 special moves then.

Thanks for rating,i made some changes in the original post.