Agiruadaa@ Focus Sash
    Naive Nature
    252 Speed/252 SpAtk/4 Hp
    Ability-Sticky Hold
    Spikes
    Bug Buzz
    Acid Armor
    Baton Pass
    He gets up all 3 spikes frequently, or can go two and pass the acid armor, either way it's helpful.

Support
    Nattorei@ Leftovers
    Relaxed Nature
    252 Def/ 252 SpDef/ 4 Attack
    Stealth Rock
    Power Whip
    Explosion
    Gyro Ball
    He gets up SR all day, and punishes Swampert. He also helps take down Tyranitar belive it or not. Solid guy all around.

Special Sweepers/ Super Staller
    Kyuremu@ Leftovers
    Modest Nature
    52 Hp (101 subs)/52 Atk/ 176 Speed/ 250 SpAtk
    Dragon Tail
    Substitute
    Ice Beam
    Dragon Pulse
    If the spikes and rocks are up he phases like a champ and kill what ever's left of it when it comes back in. His typing is ok but he gets murdered by SR.

Sazando@ Life Orb
    Modest Nature
    252 SpAtk/ 252 Spe/ 4 hp
    Dragon Pulse
    Earth Power
    Fire Blast
    Dark Pulse
    I love this guy, he revenge kills like a champ, has great coverage and typing. He only fears the cat with sleeves (his name escapes me). Dark Pulse always gets clutch flinches, and fire blast never misses. Probably my favorite guy on the team, Except maybe Aianto.

Physical Sweepers
    Aakeosu@ Choice band
    Adamant Nature
    252 Spe/ 252 Atk/ 4 Hp
    Stone Edge
    Aerial Ace (Sadly, It's his most powerful physical flying stab)
    Earthquake
    Dragon Claw (couldn't think of another move)
    He's good, but is so crippled by his dreadful ability, so it makes him a great choice bander..... Until stealth rock shows up. He takes out all bugs and fighting pokemon though.

Aianto@ Life orb
    Adamant Nature
    252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp
    Ability- Hustle
    X-scissor
    Iron Head
    Return
    Rock Polish
    (Since he has hustle I used more accurate moves)
    He hits like a truck with hustle. It makes his attack in the 500's I think. 2hko's everything without fail (Bar natty and a few rarely seen others), and ohkos most. With a rock polish he can take on Blaziken after a protect which is key. Tied for favorite on my team.

What do you think?
    Last edited by ryandcow7; 9th December 2010 at 4:39 AM.

Add descriptions or else i'm going to lock this.

Aianto Probably wants Claw Sharpen over Rock Polish since hes already fast and Metagross does Rock Polish better.

If this is Dream World Nattoreii wants Shed Shell. If this is Wifi Leftovers is fine. Try Thunder Wave over Gyro Ball and Leech Seed over Explosion. Gyro Ball is surprisingly useless as many of Natty's counters resists it or shrug the hit off. Thunder Wave screws over pretty much everything. Explosion is pointless on a tank like Nattorei, just use Leech Seed to stay alive.

Max Special Attack / 52 HP / 204 Special Defense on Kyuremu. I have no idea what you outspeed with 176 Speed Modest so unless you are afraid of Offensive Suicune I would just capitalize on bulk. Don't bother with Substitute. With Stealth Rocks cutting your HP apart you won't last long. Try HP Fire instead to rape Nattorei instead. The Special Defense will help handle Rain teams, though most Rain sweepers can crush Kyuremu in one shot.

But yeah, add descriptions soon or this will be locked.

Will claw sharpen bing my attacks back to full accuracy on Aianto? Because as I added I like being able to trick a Blaziken into death with rock polish.
    I'm gonna use the rest of the suggestions though, thank you.

Yes it will. You will actually have accuracy over 100%, meaning even against a Pokemon boosting their evasion like Sand Veil Garchomp or Double Team whatever you will have a very good chance of hitting.

Metagross is better at Rock Polish, though Aianto is a bit faster.

I would drop Aakeosu for something better. After a few hits from Stealth Rocks its stats will drop and it becomes virtually useless. Balloon Terrakion is EXTREMELY useful and has more or less the same coverage as Akeosu.

Jolly @ Balloon
    252 Speed / 252 Attack / 4 HP

Close Combat
    Rock Slide
    Swords Dance
    Quick Attack

Early in the game try to conserve your balloon by only revenge killing stuff. You'll be surprised how many things die to an unboosted hit. Later on you can sweep, possibly picking off faster things with Quick Attack. It makes a great check against Tyranitar and Doryuuzu as well.

So it has levitate until it gets hit? Thats nice. I'll try it, thanks.
    With Aianto though, doesn't hustle make him just as good or better than Metagross? (besides accuracy)
    edit- Unfortunately, the shoddy server I'm on doesn't have the balloon, so I used the Life orb.
    Last edited by ryandcow7; 9th December 2010 at 9:13 PM.

Metagross has much better coverage and stats. Metagross has pretty similar damage thanks to the higher base powered moves and much higher base attack.

Steel / Ground / Electric hits virtually everything hard. Bug / Steel / Normal is stopped cold by Steel and some Fire and Ghosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Metagross has much better coverage and stats. Metagross has pretty similar damage thanks to the higher base powered moves and much higher base attack.

Steel / Ground / Electric hits virtually everything hard. Bug / Steel / Normal is stopped cold by Steel and some Fire and Ghosts.
    Yea I switched it and claw sharpen is fantastic (except vs Blaziken). Bt Kyrueme is really underwhelming. Any suggestions?