Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Here Comes The Trubbish Squad! (671)

didnt see it... but i heard it was good

Quote Originally Posted by Del Mundo View Post
    I didn't really get the purpose of putting Sandile in the episode.
    To set up it's rivalry with Pikachu?

Quote Originally Posted by Swagga09 View Post
    eh, the episode was obviously filler
    Ash got an pokemon egg. =|

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Ash got an pokemon egg. =|
    They only did that so it wouldn't be classified as filler. But other than that, this ep had a lot of criteria that would make it filler

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    They only did that so it wouldn't be classified as filler. But other than that, this ep had a lot of criteria that would make it filler
    But it's not a filler, even they did that last minute, it's part of the plot, I'm not going to wonder in the next episodes Ash got that egg because of magic. And the writers disguise fillery plots with something eventful. They've been doing that for a long time now. (and I really don't mind)

Ash getting the Egg was a last minute thing to end off the episode. I never saw that coming, but those last two minutes were the only major part of the story line. Compared to the rest of the entire episode, I wouldn't really care if this is filler or not. It's an episode, so woot.

And to the one who said the grandmother looked like a guy, omg, I thought so too! Back when that character was leaked in a episode preview screen shot. Up till the teacher said grandmother was when I thought she was a man.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I am confused why Sandile appeared and was trying to attack because it is a good and helpful Pokemon. And why did Ash battle it Sandile is a good Pokemon?

I wanna know why Sandile felt so evil in this episode. Quite a random appearance, if I didn't know he was going to appear already.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I quite liked this episode, it definately wasn't trubbish at all (sorry couldn't resist). However, it did confuse me when Ash decided to join the trubbish squad, this show is now trying to promote joining gangs and you should always be rebelious against your teacher to get what you want! Even though it did have good moral eventually and you should look after a pet no matter if it smells (even though handling rubbish could make you very ill if proper cleanliness is not carried out).

The sunglasses sandile appearance was interesting makes me think that sandile is going to be a battle opponent throughout unova but we will just have to wait and see. Also, Ash got an egg! I hope he keeps the pokemon that comes out of it and it doesn't get attached to someone else in the trio like togepi was to misty.

Good Episode.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Ash: "Oh, no! They've got my hat!"

^ Best. Quote. Ever. Ash just loves his hat, doesn't he?

Sandile appearing WAS surprising, and I laughed when Sandile "blasted off" like Team Rocket. If Sandile could talk, it'd be saying, "I'm blasting off AGAIN!"
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

What can I say about this episode? I never liked Trubbish, even before this episode. The kids at the start of the episode were extremely bratty, which is something I can't stand. On a plus side, I was a bit amused by poor Sandile being blasted off Team Rocket style.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;598; ;635;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Wrong, if you say, "Apart from that, the episode is a filler". Then every episode is a filler, this isn't a filler, get over it.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I enjoyed this episode, but not much. Ash joining the Trubbish Gang, I was like, "What the...?" for a moment there. That Sandile appearance, he definitely wants something from Ash, eh? And then the Pokemon Egg...Wonder what it will turn out to be. I'll have to wait until more episodes are dubbed and aired.

I didn't care much for the voices, they all sounded...annoying to me. Although part of it may be because of the character themselves. Little kids, annoying adults, creepy old women...just not my kind of thing.

It was a nice plot nevertheless for me. Sandile is awesome so it appearing is awesome. Trubbish was cute...well as cute as trash can be. Team Rocket is just being their mysterious awesome selves like always.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Ash gets an egg.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomfang View Post
    Ash gets an egg.
    And the point of you randomly posting that was.......?

Fun episode! Trubbish was so cute I don't know why they are hated so much by pokemon fans.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    Fun episode! Trubbish was so cute I don't know why they are hated so much by pokemon fans.
    IT POLLUTES THE AIR! IT GETS CREEPY ONCE IT EVOLVES! THOSE CHILDREN WILL SO DIE ONCE IT EVOLVES, AND HER DAYCARE TEACHER WILL STICK OUT HER FINGER AND SAY "I KNEW TRUBBISH COULDN'T BE TRUSTED!"

...Unless they make it hold an Everstone, then yes. As for the community as a whole...I don't really know. :P

Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    IT POLLUTES THE AIR! IT GETS CREEPY ONCE IT EVOLVES! THOSE CHILDREN WILL SO DIE ONCE IT EVOLVES, AND HER DAYCARE TEACHER WILL STICK OUT HER FINGER AND SAY "I KNEW TRUBBISH COULDN'T BE TRUSTED!"

...Unless they make it hold an Everstone, then yes. As for the community as a whole...I don't really know. :P
    I didn't mean in the show i ment pokemon fans in general.. they always fog trubbish because it is a garbage bag...

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

A good episode for a filler... Ash getting the egg and Team Rocket's furtive acts were the only noticeable thing in the whole episode

Quote Originally Posted by Lance The Champ View Post
    A good episode for a filler... Ash getting the egg and Team Rocket's furtive acts were the only noticeable thing in the whole episode
    It's not a filler. Ash got an egg. That alone makes it not a filler.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    I wish it had evolved in the episode. XD

I like trubbish i found it quite cute. The kids were annoying though and Ash joining the trubbish gang was a bit what, Glad he got an egg for his troubles though. Apart from that not much to add really

When I first saw Trubbish in game, I kind of fell in love with it. I then realized that many people disliked Trubbish ;P. After watching this episode, I kind of don't like Trubbish anymore o3o. His voice was kind of annoying and dopey sounding, and he acted annoying too. :'[ I don't understand why Sandile randomly appeared though o_O. And I can't believe Ash fought against the teacher, how rude lol.
    Last edited by SphealsFTW; 7th May 2011 at 4:31 AM.

I liked this episode. It involved Ash playing with little kids which I found quite funny. I was very suprised when Ash battled the teacher. Also Trubbish was cute. Sandile also made an apearence he is the new Jiggilypuff I think 8/10

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast