Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Here Comes The Trubbish Squad! (671)

One thing that got onto me in the episode though was that they kept on calling the pile of junk around the treehouse garbage. I don't know, but in my mind garbage sounds like thrown-away food, and other things that will really stink after a while.

I liked the lead little boy, the most adamant one about keeping Trubbish and yelling at his peers to follow his lead. The rhetoric of this episode was essentially "kids, if you want something but the adults in your life say no, just throw as big a hissy fit as you possibly can and they'll soon see the light." Anyway I think Daniella was in the wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    and I would've liked if Satoshi had caught Meguroco here.
    I'm glad that he didn't catch him here however cuz this was a Trubbish episode and the issues that the kids were having at the school were more important than Sandile from my perspective. Plus with Ash's new egg, his team was full any ways.

I still don't understand why the kids loved Trubbish; it was a living bag of trash for God's sake. I can't even blame the school teacher for disliking Trubbish's presence.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456