Thread: One Piece: LuffyxNami any one?

Default One Piece: LuffyxNami any one?

Does any one else ship this pairing?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I'm a fan of this pairing. Luffy and Nami look nice together and they always have a very good relationship right up there with the trust that Luffy and Zoro have in each other.

Somethings they both have in common are:

1. They both have older siblings that are adopted.
    2. They have Marine parents, Luffy has a Marine Grandfather and Nami had a Marine Mother.
    3. There are some other stuff too but then this list would go on lol.

I can see some romance happening in One Piece between Luffy and Nami if Oda allows it and it isn't a gag like Hancock's one-sided love.

Honestly LuffyxHancock and LuffyxNami are tied in pairing for me lol.

HA I also support LuffyxHancock pairingXD But this one is always my favorite really, I've just noticed how many times Nami is either watching after him or concerned for him. One of my favorites if from the Robin arc where Nami finds Luffy between two walls, she goes right for him dispite Zoro being trapped inside a chimneyXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

I support NamixLuffy. It makes the most sense to me out of any relationship beyond ones blatantly stated in the series, or UsoppxKaya.

Is there any more input we can have here? Something to make the topic a little more in-depth?
    <-- G/S/C dream team

Well, ok to make the thread a little more in depth what's your favorite moment? Why? Also I will be making a One Piece shipping thread.