Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Minccino-Neat & Tidy (672)

Default Minccino-Neat & Tidy (672)

Chillarmy is Tidy??

On their way to Shippou City, Ash & Co. end up meeting with the Pokémon Trainer, Belle who has been sent by Professor Araragi to give Ash the badge case. However, before too long, a wild Chillarmy comes and steals the Badge Case from Ash, cleaning it up. Will Ash & Belle manage to get the Badge Case back?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

It was strange that Ash took the badge case without smelling it. At first I thought Chillarmy wasn't wild but Bell caught it.
    TR news - they got less than 15 seconds, which in them they were standing on a building and James clicked on some buttons of something.

Ash defeated Bell.
    Last edited by Ash-kid; 16th December 2010 at 10:34 AM.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

So Tsutaja showed up as well, i wonder what for.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Ha! As soon as I seen the dusty Pokeball I knew Chilarmy would capture itself by dusting it. So is Belle one of Ash's Rivals now?

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    So Tsutaja showed up as well, i wonder what for.
    To prove that Ash is capable of using attract like a pro, and to show us that Chillarmy is a guy. Of course that only happened because Chillarmy itself used attract on Snivy.
    --------------------

Bel is awesome.

Dento's favorite spoon, oh no.

I love how Chillarmy used attract on Snivy, almost like revenge for abusing it in BW007. Which of course means Chillarmy is male.

Poor Oshawott, I mean seriously it was trying to battle, and Bel got all fan girly over it and poor Oshawott couldn't battle properly.

Team Rocket? Well it looks like you're implying you'll interact with Ash in BW014, but very short and unusual scene.

I love how Bel caught Chillarmy, that was just awesome.

Darn you, Bel, you may the most refreshing character in Best Wishes, but come on did you have to choose Pikachu to battle? I mean Ash was actually going to use one of his other Pokemon since Pikachu was sitting on the bleachers, but NO!!!! Bel had to choose Pikachu. Writers, do you really need come up with stupid ways to overuse Pikachu? No one's falling for it, did you really need to go through all that, when we know normally you would've just chosen Pikachu straight out.

Although Pikachu did win, so I guess that's acceptable.

Also I will agree this episode was a million times better than BW012.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Ash's ego's has grown too large, as large as mine.

It's going down a peg.
    Seriously, you guys keep pushing it down to the second page. Not fun for us. Mind registering so we can reach our goal of 35 players? Seriously, come on. Register pl0x. It's in the games forum just for future refrence.

Wow. Great episode. But is Bel a rival now?

yes, it was confirmed from a production poster that Bel is an official rival like Shootie.

overall interesting episode. i was right in saying she was going to be clumsy and bump right into Ash. although bel was a stereotypical acting she is very upbeat. she also has very big thighs.

the next episode looks to be more 'filler'-like.

Ha to allll of you saying pikachu would lose lol finnally ourr favorite mouse winns one.

Only thing funny about this episode was the fact that Tsutarja had Attract used against it.

The rest of the episode really kinda irks me, I mean come on Pikachu faught it's fellow mouse more than Chaobuu did (Chaobuu was chasing it more yes but they didn't battle that much and when they did, Chaobuu pretty much had to be recalled.), but because of it's rediculious "everything must be clean fetish" Belle catches it by fluke? I don't care if Ash was slated to catch something else, that's plain stupid to have him do more work against a wild pokemon and then have someone else catch what he battled.

As for Chaobuu vs Pikachu, the fact that Chaobuu went down with one blow isn't what I would call redemption for Pikachu, you get redemption from worthy opponents like it's fellow mouse (who did alot more than Chaobuu.) or a GL pokemon, and I'm really hoping Ash's Pokabu evolves now, Ash could probably control something like it better than this ditz could.

I do want to know what was up with her when Ash was about to face down chillarmy though, why was she blushing and the others were like "uh..." ?

I love Bel was like the stereotypical blond, it was great to me and she's cute! <3

I loved this episode, imo much better than BW12 and Ash with a female rival for the first time in history FTW!!! Best Wishes is just great! <3

Judging by AlmightyZard's comment, I'm sensing a new rival to Negaishipping. Also, Bel can't be ten. I don't care about Ash, but just look at her! She hast to be at least 13.
    Episode is overall one of the better ones, and now there's the chance Cheren will be introduced, yay!

After seeing this episode, I will not be surprised if the writers decide to show Bel and Barry as cousins.

Only was able to watch the first part, looked at the pictures on Serebii for the second part.

So Belle is in this episode and she's very amusing to me. Can't wait to know what she's actually saying though.

Belle uses her C-Gear(I think) to allow Araragi to talk to Ash. Ash gets his badge case but Chillarmy takes it to clean it.

Belle uses Chaoboo to battle it but it's recalled. Ash then uses Oshawott but it gets recalled. Later Snivy is used, it uses Attract but misses then it gets hit with Chillarmy's Attract which means Chillarmy is male. Pikachu then battles it. Belle goes to find a Pokeball, and is going to catch it but Chillarmy pops onto her shoulder and cleans the Pokeball(It was pretty dirty, just like the badge case), and it ends up going inside.

Team Rocket are on top of a building doing something, no idea what.

Ash and that are at a Pokemon center healing their Pokemon and Ash's egg just comes out of nowhere.

Ash and Belle battle...egg isn't there again. Ash uses Pikachu, Belle uses Chaoboo, and Pikachu wins.

It's a good episode, although I still need to find the second part of the video since pictures only go so far. Also need to know what's being said.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

It was not a great episode, but it was good. I liked some of the antics except for the Ash falling on himself twice. All of a sudden he is one of the 3 stooges. That just seems stupid to me. I also don't like chillarmy. Got tired of the "cute" little pokemon that are somehow uber powerful. Nobody was able to defeat it, it just got into Bel's ball by some divine doing.
    Iris continues taking a backseat, out of Bel, Ash, and Dento, she did the least. Only provided some side commentary. Im expecting her to continue doing that except for the rare episode that focuses on her.
    Bel was hyper, seemed kind of flirty, but they should tone down the gushy stuff in the future. I think in the League she will lose to Ash. I don't expect Cheren to show up. With Shootie and Bel they are enough rivals for this quick arc.

Well, there is nothing about Bell that screams "Rival!". But she did battle Ash (and lost) and she does Gyms. So... Maybe she'll be recurring.

Also, she mentioned her father. I'd love to see him in the anime sometime too. The scene between Bell and her father was inarguably one of BW's highlights.

Also, I love that the Badge Case looks like the one in the games. Showcasing game stuff = good. Hope that BW does a better job in adapting the games than its predecessors.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Also, I love that the Badge Case looks like the one in the games. Showcasing game stuff = good. Hope that BW does a better job in adapting the games than its predecessors.
    Judging from the fact Plasma is completely absent, no.

Dento seems to enjoy cooking so much that he likes his dishes and that clean. Belle got a spoon from him and got it dirty, Dento wasn't happy with that, he was sulking about it too. I enjoyed that, makes him even more enjoyable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    Judging from the fact Plasma is completely absent, no.
    They aren't completely absent, they have been acknowledge to be in Unova by Giovanni.
    Last edited by gliscor&yanmega; 16th December 2010 at 5:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Dento seems to enjoy cooking so much that he likes his dishes and that clean. Belle got a spoon from him and got it dirty, Dento wasn't happy with that, he was sulking about it too. I enjoyed that, makes him even more enjoyable to me.
    I didnt like that part because it made him look weak. Either don't care about it, or tell her to use her own dirty items.

They aren't completely absent, they have been acknowledge to be in Unova by Giovanni.
    They are absent from the episodes. If it followed the games they would have appeared twice by now. They could also say "some group is here too" but it is not affecting the main plot.

I wonder what inside the egg ash has

I didnt like that part because it made him look weak. Either don't care about it, or tell her to use her own dirty items.
    Weak? No it didn't. Shows he's passionate over cooking, so much he likes his spoons and that clean. I like to cook so that's something me and him can relate to, I'm not as enthusiastic and passionate like he is but I'm close enough. He didn't know what she wanted it for anyways, if he knew what it was going to be used for he probably would have a second thought. Can't help but think you're just trying to bash him.

They are absent from the episodes. If it followed the games they would have appeared twice by now. They could also say "some group is here too" but it is not affecting the main plot.
    They are absent from the episode physically but they have been acknowledged to be in Unova like I said. Their plot will most likely be the same, get Reshiram and/or Zekrom. It's just they aren't doing the minor missions they were doing in the games, doesn't effect them much.

Team Plasma will eventually come fully into the show where Ash and that will probably stop them. But they aren't completely absent from the show like you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Roprinplup14 View Post
    I wonder what inside the egg ash has
    It's Meguroco most likely. In my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    You can't always believe mentions in this anime.

It's not that they were mentioned by name or something.

So, even if they appear, their role will still be nowhere as big as it is in the games.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

Chaobuu got...one-shotted by a Volt Tackle, lol. I hope she becomes a more competent battler in the future when fighting Ash, she's a fun rival.

Maybe your right

The episode itself was kind of meh, but man did Belle/Bel (however you spell it) make it so much better. She can't possibly be ten...can she? Oh well who cares, I enjoyed it if only for Belle/Bel. First time I watched a Best Wishes episode where Team Rocket was not the highlight of the episode for me. If she is a rival I figured she'd be the punching bag rival who always loses then get's a pity win to make some kind of impact like Barry/Kenny/Harley but I don't even care that she lost because I enjoyed her especially how she loses things in her bag and there all dirty. I'll probably only watch Belle/Bel episode's but this one was actually worth seeing if only for her. Yup I'm a Belle/Bel fanboy.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast