Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Minccino-Neat & Tidy (672)

Pretty cool episode. At first, I didn't really like Bianca's voice, but now it has grown on me. The mistakes were kind of annoying. Bulbapedia also pointed out that Minccino is misspelled in the title card and "Who's That Pokémon?". Regardless, this is one of my favorite BW episodes (I also like BW005 & BW010). In the Japanese Version didn't Bianca say for Pikachu to use Thunder Wave? I thought I read that on Serebii.net or somewhere. The Flame Charge mistakes were annoying though. I loved the animation though and all the battling.
    10/10

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

No. She commanded Zap Cannon for Pikachu

Am I losing it or did this episode have the same animation-style that was used back in the Pokemon Advanced seasons? Cuz they definitely stopped using it during the whole DP seasons. I love those types of episodes which is why this ep. is my favorite right now!

-Bianca, definitely my favorite character right now. Ditsy as hell! I guess its true about blonds. lol.

-Minccino was alright too. I think my favorite part was when he used Attract on Snivy and she's lookin at him like "OMG" lol.

-Loved Bianca's reaction to Minccino being captured. "See, I got it."

-The battle between Pikachu/Minccino/Pignite was decent. Yeah I caught those moments when they called the wrong moves too but it was aiight with me.

-Plus some other funny parts. Too many to name right now.

10/10. Perfect score in a LONG time.

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

Does anyone think that Bianca telling Pignite to us Flamethower instead of Flame Charge those first two times was intentional on the part of the dub writers to show how flighty and ditsy Bianca is and Pignite was just use to her doing that with him?

And Bianca must one of those Hollywood valley girl types (like the girls of Clueless).

Today's episode was the best in comedic mode. And there's a couple of mistakes that surpassed my attention. I did catch the title made an error by titling "Mincinno" instead of Minccino.

The gang meeting the BW game rival, Bianca, was quite a treat. She's definitely like her game counterpart, but she seems more energetic in the anime. Looks like we have a decent replacement for Barry.

The highlight of this episode: CILAN'S SPOON. "My nice and clean spoon!"

I blew up with laughter when Bianca took it from Cilan to make the now dirty spoon the bait, to catch Minccino. Cilan felt so sad to have that precious spoon taken from him. xD

I also enjoyed how Bianca caught Minccino; by cleaning the PokeBall she had in her hand to catch it. Then the Poke Ball caught the sensor to catch Minccino, and now it's all Bianca's. Interesting capture I'll admit. Much more better in this case than the usual throwing.

Very enjoyable episode. Minccino, Bianca and the spoon made this all worth wild.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Was anyone else annoyed by Bianca's voice in the first part but then it seemed to fit halfway though? Who does her?

Yes i was annoyed by her voice in the beginning but then it grew on me.

Weird they did make soem move mistakes.... I wonder if it was intentional.

Random : PokéRadar

What can I say about this episode. I felt it to be a pointless filler other than Bianca catching Minccino. Kinda weird how it captured itself..
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Like others, I did not like Bianca's voice at first, but it quickly grew on me. I guess I expected it to be higher and more whiny but it turned out good.

I LOVED Pikachu;s face after she called out for him to use Zap Cannon LOL

EDIT: Oh yes and I too beleive they had bianca call the wrong move names to make her seem more ditzy. I believe these mistakes were intentional.
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 30th April 2011 at 9:32 PM.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

I'm going to go ahead and call "intentional mistakes" on Flame Charge as well. She didn't know Pikachu couldn't use Zap Cannon, and Pignite doesn't know any better because that's how it was trained - anything with "Flame" in it = Flame Charge.

No, I'm not giving anyone credit for my team pose because I made it myself.

Bella Hudson doesn't sound that bad as Bianca. It could have been worse. At least it fits her age. I haven't watch any of the episodes as of the norm; however I might as well watch it due to Bianca making her appearance. Finally got a badge case.

As people said before, the highlight of the episode was definitely Cilan's spoon. "MY BEAUTIFUL, CLEAN SPOON!" and of course Minccino's capture. "OH MY GOSH, THIS POKéBALL IS DIRTY, I MUST CLEAN IT, CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN, WHAT'S THIS? AH, I'M SHROUDED IN DARKNESS NOW, NOOOOO!"

This episode is one of my favorite BW episodes, due to all the funny scenes and such.
    GAMES ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    1st Prize in Caption Contest 7/15/11
    Won a Cool Vuvuzela in Pokémon Assembler!

Currently, I have an obsession with the Litwick line's tendency for sucking souls out.
    Fan Fics Stuff!
    i love pokémon is not only on Serebii, it's now on FanFiction.net!
    Author's Profile

Pretty good episode, on the whole. It's a shame Bianca left already, because I really liked her in this episode. Her hyper-exuberance made her occasional ditsiness (yeah, that's probably not a real word) seem quite natural to me. I love how she just turned up randomly, and forced everyone else to work at her own pace for an episode.

The battles, though, I was less than impressed with. All Ash seems to do at the moment whenever he encounters a wild Pokémon is to send party member after party member at it, flounder about with no real idea what he's doing, switch two or three times, and eventually exhaust the foe through sheer tenacity. We saw it against Snivy, and we saw it again against Minccino, and I think it's getting boring.
    With Ash vs. Bianca, honestly, Ash only won because the writers decided that he was going to win before they even choreographed it. Pignite was all over Pikachu at the beginning, and then when Pikachu's Volt Tackle and Pignite's Flame Charge collided... well, the only thing that really decided the victory was what mood the writers were in that day. I hope the battles in Unova get more interesting, because so far, I've been disappointed.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Not a bad dub. Are you guys okay though? I NEVER heard Bianca say Flamethrower.

I hated Bianca's voice at first (sounded too shrill) but I don't mind it now. Bianca is still my favourite character. Loved her reaction when she caught Minccino.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Bell Hudson did her? Weird since her Japanese name is Bel. not sure why they change it. How old is she?

I'm completely disappointed by Bianca's english voice. At least the rest of the episode was funny. Oh and I'm sorry about your spoon Cilan.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Wondering what's wrong with her voice. I'm usually critical about that stuff, but it sounded fine to me. Fits her age.
    I did not hear Flamethrower once. What part of the episode did people hear it?

Very good episode. It's in no way a filler since Bianca is a recurring character. Also, she's taller than Ash because the Unova trio (four?) friends are all supposed to be fifteen-year-olds.

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic Hybrid View Post
    Wondering what's wrong with her voice. I'm usually critical about that stuff, but it sounded fine to me. Fits her age.
    I did not hear Flamethrower once. What part of the episode did people hear it?
    Flame Charge VS. Broken Volt Tackle scene.
    Last edited by Sushi; 1st May 2011 at 2:44 PM.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    '

He is right.. at 8:43 at the battle,.. she says Flame charge.. it sounds VERY close to Flame thrower,.. I listened to it several times and it does indeed say Flame charge.. we are mistaken.
    Last edited by Sushi; 1st May 2011 at 2:46 PM.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Fine episode. Bianca was okay, but she's annoying to an extent. She needs to calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Watched it. You are mistaken.

This episode started well for me I look at the title card to see 'Mincinno'? I was saying to myself,

Have I been spelling it wrong all this time?
    *Checks Serebii's Pokedex*
    Is that an error in the games?
    No, that must be an error by the dub.

We then meet Bianca, who at first I really liked. Her clumsy attitude and her reluctance to cleanliness made an interesting character especially with the clean freak minccino. I hope, if we meet Bianca again, that she loses a lot of stuff and she takes forever to find it again.

During the battles at first I too thought that flamethrower is being said but you can blame that on Bianca's mouth movement. You will see that she moves her mouth three times to indicate three syllables when she says flame charge which is two syllables so our brains would have naturally been confused and tried to make more sense of it. This is how we get to flamethrower because it sounds very similar as it starts with flame and it has three syllables so it makes more sense .

Also, when Bianca was calling Ash's moves this really annoyed me and made me like Bianca less. I'm not sure why but I think it is because I know she is a trainer with two badges and she should know that she cannot command another trainer's pokemon. However, I hope I can like her more if we meet her again.

Minccino was an interesting pokemon being a clean freak. Now Bianca has him I hope that she also utilises his attract because it will be interesting to see if Bianca or Ash uses attract the best.

Finally, the battle was short but it did indicate a few things. Bianca is still an inexperienced trainer to lose to pikachu so easily which is a good thing because it would be interesting to see her grow up as a trainer. Also, Heat Crash is an awesome looking move I must say. Overall, I just wanted Pikachu to win the battle lol.

To conclude, good episode but Bianca could have been seen as a trainer that knew a bit more about being a trainer.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Wow, I didn't know Biacna is THAT funny. She made this episode hillarious. When she told Oshawott to use Hydro Pump, that was one funny scene.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

was a cute episode

Actually Bianca did say Flame Charge. It just sounded A LOT like Flamethrower.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast