Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Minccino-Neat & Tidy (672)

It's just so weird, I thought I did hear Bianca say Flamethrower. I'll have to go back and watch the episode again.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Bell Hudson did her? Weird since her Japanese name is Bel. not sure why they change it. How old is she?
    That's what I thought as well. lol Very coincidental.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

This episode was really funny actually, I love Bianca's character the way she's just all over the place and randomly say words in song i.e. When she goes 'BYEEE' at the end
    It also featured the great character of Oshawott, who comes out and patronizes Pikachu with the way he waves his arms at him. Oshawott is such a cool character.
    I'm just glad I didn't hear Iris call anyone a kid (I think) because I really want to just punch her in the face each time she says that
    I'm hoping that Ash gets to Nacrene City next episode (does he?) because some of the previous fillers were so boring, I mean that Trubbish Squad episode was, to me, was just so... So... ... zzzzz
    On a last note, with Gen V being a parallel to Gen I, I really want there to be a kind of Jigglypuff character, that would be awesome
    Running for the thrill of it

BTW, Bianca NEVER introduced herself.

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    BTW, Bianca NEVER introduced herself.
    She did. She said "Bianca, that's me. Hello there!" and waved as soon as Professor Juniper got off the X-Transceiver.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

She broke the fourth wall.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I like how they have her struggle as she looks through her bag kind of like in the game where she has trouble pulling the Pokeball out of her bag before battling you.

New Chapter: Chapter 4- Unova

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms
    Also check out my completed crossover of Pokemon and Pirates by clicking the title!

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
    Ephesians 6:17

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    She did. She said "Bianca, that's me. Hello there!" and waved as soon as Professor Juniper got off the X-Transceiver.
    Weird. Her name wasn't mentioned after that.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    But she didn't introduse herself well enough, in my opinion. I briefly scanned the earlier episode summaries on the internet to see if they'd met her before.

Other than that, I think Bianca is a great character. I did notice they made her less unsure and hesitant than she is in the games.

I hope it won't be long before we see more of her (and possibly Cheren? :O).
    I found shiny Litwick at the 5290th RE.
    Current Black Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    So, let me get this right: First people were complaining about Pikachu losing to a Snivy in episode 1, then people complained about it losing to a Panpour in episode 5, and now you're mad about it beating a Pignite?
    The thing is, it actually would have made sense if Pikachu lost to Pignite. Snivy had no battle experience and Panpour is a water type. Pikachu should have destroyed those two. Pignite on the other hand has beaten two Gym Leaders by itself and hit Pikachu with two powerful moves before the Flame Charge vs Volt Tackle scene. This would have been a realistic battle for Pikachu to lose.
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

I'm scared of Bianca.........

No, seroiusly, she is freaky. I still liked the episode. It was funny.

@Swampert trainer- Bianca just started training. Ash was a trainer for a long time. Besides, doesn't Pignite have a type advantage over Cilan and Lenora's pokemon?
    Last edited by The sandwich; 1st May 2011 at 9:48 PM.

This episode was a hundred times better in English. I'll admit that I was worried about Bianca's English VA, but there was nothing to worry about in the end. While I did think that her voice was a bit shrill at times, I still really liked it. I also like Minccino's dub voice, but Pignite's made me want to rip something. Seriously. Cilan and Iris managed to be in the background while not being completely bland, which was a nice change of pace. Overall, I loved the dubbed version of this episode. If only TPCi could be consistent with the rest of the dub :/

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    This episode was a hundred times better in English. I'll admit that I was worried about Bianca's English VA, but there was nothing to worry about in the end. While I did think that her voice was a bit shrill at times, I still really liked it. I also like Minccino's dub voice, but Pignite's made me want to rip something. Seriously. Cilan and Iris managed to be in the background while not being completely bland, which was a nice change of pace. Overall, I loved the dubbed version of this episode. If only TPCi could be consistent with the rest of the dub :/
    Shrill? Who else had a voice like that?

Quote Originally Posted by The sandwich View Post
    Besides, doesn't Pignite have a type advantage over Cilan and Lenora's pokemon?
    Who says she's got badges off them two? Well first in Striaton City she'd battle Cress since she started off with Tepig, thus giving her one disadvantage. Yes Pignite has an advantage over Lenora however she could have got an anime-exclusive gym badge, for example Barry had two unknown badges in his case. Ya never know.
    Running for the thrill of it

Even if Bianca did challenge the Striaton Gym, I think the Gym Leaders said the trainer can choose whichever trainer they wanted to. At least in this case, this happened for Ash in the anime.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Umm aren't we forgetting the badge cases have preset 8 badges spaces. I'm thinking there are no anime exclusive gyms in unova.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Is it me, or Bianca is slightly taller than Ash?
    I'm pretty sure that Bianca is a few years older than Ash; therefore, she's taller. In Black/White the player characters, Cheren, and Bianca all seem to be teenagers (or at least 12-year-olds).

I'd give this episode a 10/10, just because of Bianca's awesome character. She's a lot like her game counterpart really. I loved how disorganized, excitable, and ditsy she was. Minccino was cute and smart; his capture was interesting too. Bianca catching Minccino was about as interesting as May catching Munchlax.

And the quote of the day:
    Cilan: "Oh no! My clean spoon!"
    Sorry about your spoon, Cilan.
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    Umm aren't we forgetting the badge cases have preset 8 badges spaces. I'm thinking there are no anime exclusive gyms in unova.
    Did we even see Bianca's badge case? If she doesn't have one then she can have whatever badges she wants. Even so, we saw Barry's badge case in Sinnoh and his mystery badges fit fine. Bianca could just have a different badge case than Ash, allowing her to have diffeent badges.

---

This was a really great episode. Bianca is a fun character who kept me interested the whle time with her wackiness. She different from her game counterpart, but that doesn't disappoint me. I'm a bit iffy on the voice, but I'm sure I'll get use to it. Cilan and his spoon also made me laugh; it reminded me of James and his bottle caps (I wonder if he still collects them). It would have been funny if after Ash fell off the tree Cilan asks him if he is alright, only for Ash to realize Cilan was talking to his cooking utensils. That would be a funny scene if it existed.

As great as the episode was, I wish the battle at the end of the episode wasn't as short. They could easily cut out the TR scene, as it isn't important to know that they are in Nacrene City - we would of found out the next episode they're in. Anywho, I don't like how Pignite launches three attacks at Pikachu while Pikachu just wins with a single Volt Tackle. I realize Pikachu is plot powered, but I'd perfer to see some back and forth between the two Pokemon before the fininshing blow.

All in all, a great episode. I can't wait for Bianca's next appearance. Also, Ash should have gotten an Xtransiever.
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

All Hail Meowth!
    Trophy made by Pika22

If you want the funny pre-Black & White Team Rocket back in the Anime,
    copy and paste this into your signature. *Started by Sapphire Kirby*

And yes, I realize that, besides the Radio Show, the chances of that happening now are less than zero.

I'm busy with life outside the internet; I won't be on often

Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Bianca is a few years older than Ash; therefore, she's taller. In Black/White the player characters, Cheren, and Bianca all seem to be teenagers (or at least 12-year-olds).

I'd give this episode a 10/10, just because of Bianca's awesome character. She's a lot like her game counterpart really. I loved how disorganized, excitable, and ditsy she was. Minccino was cute and smart; his capture was interesting too. Bianca catching Minccino was about as interesting as May catching Munchlax.

And the quote of the day:
    Cilan: "Oh no! My clean spoon!"
    Sorry about your spoon, Cilan.
    I think they're 15 years old or something. Also, I agree with the 10/10, although she could have introduced herself better. I had to check my memory if they had met her before. Other than that, Bianca was really funny.
    I found shiny Litwick at the 5290th RE.
    Current Black Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    Easily can be a bunch of different kinds of badge cases out there. Pretty sure there were badge cases with 8 badge outline design in them during DP, yet Nando and Barry got Anime only badges.

It makes more sense Bianca got at less one anime only badge.

Anyways, Bianca's voice was great here for me. Fits her perfectly. Pignite I thought sounded a little strange though.

Bianca is so awesome, loved her in here.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Bianca is so ugly!!!! That does make sense though, the ugliest character in the game/show has the ugliest pokemon in the game/show XD

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles2007 View Post
    Bianca is so ugly!!!! That does make sense though, the ugliest character in the game/show has the ugliest pokemon in the game/show XD
    There is no logic to your reason that it's not even funny.

Wow, after i seen this episodem I felt......foolish. Why? Because i've been saying Minccino wrong. I wonder if I'm saying Cinccino wrong, too. (Kin-kein-o)
    If you want to look at various things surrounding Kingdom Hearts: Legend of the Chaos Dragon...

http://kingdomhearts-phsaga.deviantart.com/
    Then look there! :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHyHBr5nWbY
    Also, Look at the third gameplay video of Kingdom Hearts: Legend of the Chaos Dragon!

i would still totally <censored, censored> <viewer discretion in affect> she might seem like the old fashion lady but that doesn't make her unattractive.

edit- o wait you meant mancinno thought you meant pignite nvm hes bieng sarcastic
    -

Game Freak: We need better marketing investments
    Hollywood: I might be able to help tell me who your biggest baddest pokemon is

Game Freak: tyranitar
    Hollywood: Well call him ehh....how's godzilla sound and let's give him some body armor(Finishes drawing)
    Game Freaksniff) He's beautiful...where do i.....hey wait where are you running of too
    <20 years later>
    kid: (playing pokemon crystal) (outside Gamefreak building)hey you bimbos you ripped off hollywood
    Gamefreak: Get lost kid
    Based on a true story, that i think happened...or unless i was drunk

Finally some of Pikachu's real power was shown.... anyone would think it got weaker after coming to Unova

I disagree with your opinion.

I see nothing wrong for either of them in terms of looks.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast