Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Minccino-Neat & Tidy (672)

Quote Originally Posted by Lance The Champ View Post
    Finally some of Pikachu's real power was shown.... anyone would think it got weaker after coming to Unova
    I agree with you there. It was getting annoying seeing people complain about Pikachu beating Pignite.

LOVED this episode Bianca is an great character loved how she was obsessed about keeping things dirty, loved her scattyness and how Iris kept getting mad at her. I think she and Ash could have a good friendship/rivalry going on there but how did she get 2 badges i agree!. Haha.

When I first saw Minccino in game, I never really liked it ;P. However, after watching this episode I think Cinos are really awesome ^^. I loved its voice and moves. And I thought it was really cool how it "accidently" caught itself by rubbing the pokeball.

Minccino was so cute. I'm glad it was caught and even more pleased that it was by a rival. The debut of Bel was nice Bel is more of my favorite rival's she is so clumsy.

1. Pignite looked cool in the Anime in my opinion.
    2. Minccino was funny. n_n
    3. Oh no!! THE SPOON IS DIRTY! HELP! SOMEBODY, HELP US! (sarcastic)
    4. Bianca was annoying.

EDIT: What is my problem?! I didn't even say anything about the capture or the battle.

That was a weird capture. Bianca could have at least battled Minccino, but that's ok, I guess. It was sort of funny.

I really liked the battle. It's sort of like the games, where your rival randomly says "Hey, let's battle!" and then you KO their pokemon in one hit. Pignite might have been "strong" but it obviously wasn't any match for Pikachu in that battle. 6/10
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 24th September 2011 at 1:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Well first in Striaton City she'd battle Cress since she started off with Tepig, thus giving her one disadvantage.
    Umm, no. That's only in the games.

I'm glad Pikachu beat Pignite.

I just watched this episode just to learn how to pronounce Minccino!

Did anyone else notice in this video around 5:00, Bianca says "that ***** is totally tough" here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odc79uX7HRs

Lol?
    00][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    I just watched this episode just to learn how to pronounce Minccino!

Did anyone else notice in this video around 5:00, Bianca says "that ***** is totally tough" here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odc79uX7HRs

Lol?
    All I heard from Bianca there was "Pikachu is totally tough". Not sure what's funny about that.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I think Electric heard it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    I think Electric heard it wrong.
    It really does sound like the b word, I'm pretty sure Bianca isn't saying Pikachu at that point. Unless I have a hearing problem, I don't her "Pikachu" but the b word. This isn't the first time the dubbers have snuck curse words into the anime
    Last edited by Electric; 13th June 2011 at 3:31 AM.
    00][/CENTER]

I loved this episode, Mincinno was terribly cute using tickle to get her attackers of balance...I mean that's not even an attack. right?^.^I like Bianca's fun personality and in the end when that Mincinno couldn't resist the filthy pokeball and actually got caught while cleaning it...lol
    Eeveelution Ace Trainer
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/28tw9d4.gif[/IMG]
    -Credit to Purplepassion-

Diamond/Pearl team pre-national dex
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/20gijow.png[/IMG]
    -Credit to Gladeshadow, Dark Valley Request Shop

I like the part when snivy is in love with minccino. Minccino looks handsome.

Black Team:

SoulSilver Team:
    Last edited by Thunder09; 5th July 2011 at 3:29 AM.

Nice to see Pikachu win after losing so often in the episodes before this. And it was a 1HKO, which makes it even better. Snivy getting hit with Attract was funny. The writers tried to do that joke again with Excadrill in a later episode but it was just creepy.

Funniest episode ever, or at least in the top ten!

I know Minccino isn’t easy to spell, but c’mon, dubbers... I always edit my work before I turn it in; you can too. But it’s not too big of a deal: actually, that just gave me a grin.

Anyway, I absolutely loved this episode, but that shouldn’t be too surprising since Bianca is my favorite character in the games and one of my favorites in the anime. (Her expression while digging through her dirty bag was cute!) Let me make a bunch of random observations about the episode. First, I wonder if Cilan won any fans by going shirtless for a bit. Second, did Ash really need to do a victory pose when he got the badge case? He’s such a kid. Third, I find it interesting that neat freak Minccino was okay sticking an object in it’s mouth. Guess it isn’t a germophobe. Fourth, it was funny when Ash went thud after Bianca suggested just getting a replacement case. Fifth, it was super funny when tough-looking Pignite acted all dainty, just like Bianca.

Sixth, I loved when Bianca got all excited and told the Pokémon to do random moves. She’s always a laugh. Seventh, even though I think Minccino is probably smarter than its new trainer, it was clever of Bianca to bait it with a dirty spoon. Poor Cilan, all emo over a spoon. It was hilarious when Minccino just got up and walked away after getting “trapped”! Eighth, Bianca was so funny when she admitted to being Daddy’s little girl! She’s always so peppy. Ninth, it was hilarious when Minccino got all studly and seduced Snivy: what goes around comes around. Tenth, I thought Ash would have Pikachu use an electric move on Minccino right away when it was in shallow water... But I guess they don’t make ‘em too smart in Kanto, or at least that’s what Trip would say.

Eleventh, it was nice of Ash to let Bianca have Minccino. She sure loves cute Pokémon, and Minccino is one of the cutest this generation, especially when it tickles someone! Twelfth, Bianca’s “capture” was super funny, a nice way to wrap things up. Thirteenth, I liked how the classic pan-on-head gag was pulled on Ash (it happened to Pikachu in the Tepig episode too). Fourteenth, I liked the Pokémon Center BGM, taken from the games. Fifteenth, I was glad to see good ol’ Pikachu win the match. And finally, Bianca was funny when she made her sudden departure.

Whew, that’s my longest episode review ever, but this is one of my favorite episodes ever, so that’s appropriate. I love this anime, I really do.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

Yaaaay, the debut of Bianca. At least while Trip makes me yearn for Paul to come back, Bianca's high energy has kept me from missing the delightful Barry too much. I like the animation when she talks about how her dad didn't want to leave the house for so long, it was cute. And at least they avoided the cliche of all the naturally cute pokemon being female. But why do they have to have Ash's badges get stolen yet again? That is such a WAY overused plotline. At least Whiscash and Ash was a gem, but there's only so many times they can repeat that plot.

8/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut View Post
    And at least they avoided the cliche of all the naturally cute pokemon being female.
    So Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Geodude, Horsea, Treecko, Torchic, Corphish, Turtwig, Starly, Piplup, Chimchar, Oshawott, Tepig, Axew, Scraggy, Pansage Trip's Snivy weren't cute? I don't think your statement is very accurate, as that cliche never existed to begin with.

Default "Minccino-Neat & Tidy!"

This is the episode where Bianca first appeared in the Pokémon anime. It's a bummer that Bianca is a few years older than Ash, it'd be nice if she was the same age as Ash. But still, It's good see Bianca her appear in the anime, she was Hot and kinda cute too. Her personality was just like her game counterpart. I liked how clumsy and exitable she was in this episode.
    This is the first time Bianca ran into Ash's group and knocked them(except Iris) in water, making it a recurring running gag of this series. To be honest, I kinda found it funny.

I wasn't expecting Bianca to be a helper of Professor Juniper and deliver Ash his badge case, too bad a wild Minccino stole the dirty badge case from Bianca.
    I liked the scene where Bianca called out Tepig, her style of throwing a Pokéball was funny. Bianca telling Pikachu to use Zap Cannon was funny as well. It's interesting how that wild Minccino countered Snivy's Attract and used his own Attract move on her, I guess it's the first time she got "Attracted" by another Pokémon. Seeing Snivy with heart in her eyes was weird though.

I didn't like how Minccino was tickling the heck out of Pikachu and Oshawott. Oh well....at least Pikachu managed to make Minccino faint. The way Bianca captured Minccino was pretty funny, a dirty Pokéball was all she needed to catch that tidy Pokémon. It was surprising when Ash said Dawn's catchphrase "No need to worry". after falling from tree and getting hit by the pan. I think he should've said "No need to panic." xD

The battle between Ash and Bianca was pretty good, althought it was surprising to see Pikachu taking so many attacks and still winning the battle after a Volt Tackle/Flame Charge collision. Maybe the writers were trying to showcase Pikachu after making him lose multiple times in the previous BW episodes.

Overall, this episode was both fun and a little over-the-top at the same time. It's good to see Ash getting a female rival for a change. As for the English dub, I thought it was great! Bianca's voice actor was perfectly fitting for her hyper personality, it suits her. Music-wise, TPCI kept all 21 pieces of the original BGM in English dub of this episode while filling the silence with dub music. I think that's a nice way a keep a balance between dub music and original music, too bad TPCI went back to replacing more original music with their dub music after this season. :/
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 6th June 2014 at 9:10 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Was looking forward to this episode just because of Bianca. It was alright, looking forward to her additional appearances.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

This is my favorite black and white episode

⚡ Claimed Emolga ⚡ AS TeamAsk.fm
    #1 Emolga Fan!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678