Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Minccino-Neat & Tidy (672)

Quote Originally Posted by The Pokemon Broadcast View Post
    It's as if Barry followed Ash to Unova after becoming female and changing his name to Bianca.
    Jun may have been hyper as well, but even he had moments of clarity. Meanwhile Bel had some kind of ADD thing going on. Her desire to help Satoshi retrieve his badge case was nice, but she was too much of a klutz.

I loved this episode. Bianca is a great character and I loved how she was obsessed about keeping things dirty and how Iris kept getting mad at her. I think she and Ash could have a good friendship/rivalry going on there.

They made Bianca annoying in a good way. How is that even possible?! I thought her dub voice was pretty good, by the way. Lol'd pretty hard when Minccino used Attract on Snivy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    I thought her dub voice was pretty good, by the way.
    I've had enough of Bella Hudson in the dub. So Bianca's dubbed voice was the only negative aspect of this episode for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    Jun may have been hyper as well, but even he had moments of clarity. Meanwhile Bel had some kind of ADD thing going on.
    It's true that Bianca was a bit unfocused since she seemed more interested in catching the sneaky Minccino than on getting Ash's stolen badge case back, but I felt that her lively attitude helped brighten this episode. She was fun at least. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    They made Bianca annoying in a good way. How is that even possible?! I thought her dub voice was pretty good, by the way.
    She was voiced by Bella Hudson, who has only one tone of voice. It was a bad casting choice in all honesty.

Very good episode in my opinion, I really enjoyed it. I found a lot of the episode quite funny and Bianca reminds me of a stereotypical ditzy spoiled girl.

A pretty good episode I really like Bianca she is so funny and Minccino is really cute also I found the episode itself quite enjoyable Lol'd pretty hard when Minccino use attract on Snivy like WTH.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789