Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Zoroark: Master of Illusions (M13)

amd of course here in america.. they speed up the end credits and smoosh it off to the side like always -_-

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

I finally saw this movie today on Cartoon Network on my new Comcast box. The movie is okay. I liked the villain's design and Zorua's laugh while changing into numerous characters but other then that the movie was just kind of meh. Glad I saw it though.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    amd of course here in america.. they speed up the end credits and smoosh it off to the side like always -_-
    That's Cartoon Network for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Zorua's laugh while changing into numerous characters
    YES! That was one of the cutest laughs ever! <3
    I still need to see the full uncut version :<

Default Is pokemon anime even in high definition

On disney xd uk they had shown the film today but they havn't shown it in full hd its a small screen with black bars at the side.

Did anyone else completely miss the plot because Cartoon Network sipped like 20 minutes of the beginning? :S

I was confused for the whole movie..

Trading my almost perfect UT Timid Mewtwo! Its IVs are 31/22/31/31/30/31. You can verify the calculation here:

Spoiler:- Credits and my FC:

This was the BEST pokemon movie. period. underlined. italicized. bold.
    This is Marcus. He likes Owl City. C+P him in your sig if you're awesome like him. (Started by Fanal!)

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I am also an Eternal Ferriswheelshipper! Credit to LunGhost.

Copy the above Pokemon into your signature if you know how they relate to each other. (Started by Eternal Draconic)

This movie, I thought, was decent.

The movie about Zorua and Zoroark, when they first aired it in Holland ( they did show the whole movie from the begining) when they start it i was all exited to see the parts of 'Holland'' (since they used Holland/Belgium as an area for the movie) when Zorua tried to escape from meanie bad guy (forgot his name) when Zorua jumps out of the plane and pops on a Skiploom thats just adorabele and transform into it..when he landed on TR and gave them that grin...thats cute ^w^ so later into the movie when celebi flies trough the city i was suprised that they put the details so perfect on the places! i really got thrilled when i saw the shining dogs look up to the sky into the city, and Zoroark who go all around the city to look for her son soo cute =3 and Zorua who called for his ''Mima''
    i was almost vrying at the end thinking Zoroark would die D: but its a great movie 10/10 for sure
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I just watched this movie tonight and it was a good one. I do have some things I wished was in it. That more of the trio's Pokemon had gotten shown and even got to battle, but considering it was more around the bad guy like someone said I can see why. Also wished we got to see aleast Ash fighting in that tournament (Was he actually signing up or did he just want to watch it this time around? Didn't hear properly).

Zorua was really cute though, I want one in my game now, didn't get the event one however because of stupid Maccas I couldn't grab my Shiny trio. Anyways of course TR hardly does anything in the movie, but aleast they wanted to try to steal the Pokemon this time instead of not trying at all (The legends I mean).

Loved the end credits when they showed all the major gym leaders (I presume that guy with the Rhyperior that was featured next to Cynthia was Palmer? I don't think I have seen any episodes with him in it yet, missed alot in S12). Wouldn't have minded to see them in a little extra scene too but they might have taken too long lol. (Would have been a great chance to showcase Gardenia and Cacnea).

It was like a goodbye to the Sinnoh Region really (I haven't seen the League or the last episodes, so can't comment or compare that), nice song to go with the credits as well.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Will anime44.com also show this movie on the site?
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Eh... I watched this movie for the first time yesterday and I gotta say, I was somewhat disappointed. I thought that the plot was very slow and not much... really happened. Why were the three dogs shiny? Was that explained and I missed it? I wish Ho-oh and Lugia showed up and got into a huge fight. That would have spiced things up. Everything just seemed kind of dead to me.

I liked Zorua's laugh, though. =p
    It wasn't completly terrible, but it's nowhere near the best Pokémon movie.
    You don't think
    there will be any
    Ruby/Sapphire remakes?

I was one of the people who saw the movie on CN, and I recorded it. Not only was the intro removed entirely, but when I watched the recorded movie they actually had enough time remaining to fit an episode of adventure time in. The schedule even stated the movie time and the adventure time duration added up. I was so furious! They skipped the intro and credits just to squeeze in an episode of adventure time into my recording box. I kept it there for a while, because that was my only way of watching the movie, but I didn't get the whole movie.

Zoroark master of illusions was an amazing film! it had brillaint animation and i cant wait to get it on dvd for my birthday!
    Happiny is awesome

Bands and artists I like at the moment:
    Radiohead
    Muse
    Boards Of Canada
    The Beatles
    Bjork
    Aphex Twin
    Nine Inch Nails
    Vampire Weekend
    Lady Gaga
    Gorillaz
    Brian Eno
    Coldplay

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Will anime44.com also show this movie on the site?
    I've checked it not there As far as i'm concerned which is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by *futachimaru* View Post
    Zoroark master of illusions was an amazing film! it had brillaint animation and i cant wait to get it on dvd for my birthday!
    I was a decent DP movie heck it was way better than the last 3 were it felt like the third pokemon movie only with better character designs.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

This is my favorite movie, by far. I love how they showed Paul in the credits. My favorite part of it were the Zorua transforming parts.

You can watch this movie online on Pokemon.com, this weekend only (well, at this point, on Sunday only).

Just thought people would like to know. Kind of surprising, as it's coming out on DVD... on Tuesday.

So... yeah.

'CL

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

It's already over, though. I don't think I'll get the DVD, but it would be nice to have...

Quote Originally Posted by vipsoccermaster View Post
    It's already over, though. I don't think I'll get the DVD, but it would be nice to have...
    Well it's out today.

'CL

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

This movie is great I watched it on the internet
    I also really liked it cuz my fav pokemon is zoroark xD
    PokeYami
    Make sure Wadder is your refferer!
    i don't want this moment, to ever end
    when everything is nothing, without you

Tumblr--EGC--My Anime List
    Giving away shinies/dw/event? I'll take them

best pokemon movie yet.

Quick questions:

If Zoroark had of died, do you think Ash would have caught it, rather than having it rough it on it's own in his homeland (obviously that wouldn't make sense for the series, but just for a topic of conversation)

Also, considering that Zorua and Zoroark are never seen in the wild in the Unova games, do you think that maybe Zorua's homeland ISN'T actually Unova, but a currently unknown region...I'd like to think that (just like how I don't think of Pokemon like Eevee as native to Kanto, despite being first available in those games, because it's not found wild there etc)
    White Friend Code:
    Mathew 4555 9581 5224

I found this movie a lot more tolerable and less full of plot-holes than the Darkrai and Giratina movies. It still had the usual plot-holes that Pokemon movies are full of. I really don't see why Kodai had to pretend to own the beasts and risk people discovering he doesn't, or why he has Zoroark turn into them instead of cutting out the middleman and just ordering Zoroark or another equally powerful Pokemon (or a dozen of them) to go on a rampage instead. Anything would have worked as a distraction to evacuate Crown City, so why choose the forms of the city's guardians? Alternatively, a man with this much wealth and power would have plenty of others ways to evacuate. Also gotta love how Zorua can talk for no real reason.

Anyhow, it was a decent enough movie as far as these go. Mostly it was just nice finally seeing Raikou get to do something, and this movie spawned lots of nifty merchandise of the beasts, even Shiny versions, and neat Event Downloads for the game.

~Psychic

Pokéthon was a huge success! Check out our Facebook page for photos from the event!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic View Post
    I found this movie a lot more tolerable and less full of plot-holes than the Darkrai and Giratina movies. It still had the usual plot-holes that Pokemon movies are full of. I really don't see why Kodai had to pretend to own the beasts and risk people discovering he doesn't, or why he has Zoroark turn into them instead of cutting out the middleman and just ordering Zoroark or another equally powerful Pokemon (or a dozen of them) to go on a rampage instead. Anything would have worked as a distraction to evacuate Crown City, so why choose the forms of the city's guardians? Alternatively, a man with this much wealth and power would have plenty of others ways to evacuate.
    He had to do what the vision (the one he had in the flashback to his introduction to Rowena) showed him, in order to make sure the future where he was in Crown City looking for the Time Ripple would happen. He saw Entei, Suicune, Raikou and Zoroark rampaging, then people evacuating followed by himself in the city, so he put two and two together and took the easiest route to actually fulfill the physical appearance of what he saw happening.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I like how Peg made a cameo at the end of Pokemon Black. I guess she's from Unova, but she was a fan of the Sinnoh team, not the Unova team in the World Cup. Hmm.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast