Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoroark: Master of Illusions (M13)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Tails View Post
    It airs again tonight at 6 PM.
    Thanks!

Fight Between Warriors: Usopp vs Luffy

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    It may only be subbed, but I'd be glad to PM you a link for the intro/end credits.
    Thank you, but that won't be necessary. I actually possess the Japanese DVD, plus I saw the movie in a Japanese theater back in September.

Honestly though, it's surprising that they went the choke Celebi twice. In another 9 years when we get another possible Celebi movie, will the villain do it as well?

Couldn't catch this last night...........was REALLY upset too...........hope to try again tonight though.
    Zoroark and Zorua FTW!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Can't help but find it a bit personal when they do that
    What if this is the same Celebi from the fourth movie?! IT goes back in time with Sammy, 40 years later it's back in Ash's time ( only by several months ) and out of the blue, the time ripple in Crown City comes out Celebi only awaiting to be choked to death. Talk about a Flash Forward! Also, I hope the film comes out soon, I really want to animated the Bronzor flipping the car scene. If Jirachi gets a said film, what if the next villain uses some device like the Butler did in the sixth film.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Tails View Post
    Thank you, but that won't be necessary. I actually possess the Japanese DVD, plus I saw the movie in a Japanese theater back in September.
    Oh, alright then .

Honestly though, it's surprising that they went the choke Celebi twice. In another 9 years when we get another possible Celebi movie, will the villain do it as well?
    Let's assume this isn't the same Celebi, as indicated in movie 4. It's unlikely it'll even wisen up. At least, the others should warn each other about power hungry individuals to avoid situations like that.

At least this Celebi was cautious. That's a step in the right direction.

/CL

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Just saw this.

I liked it a lot more than I thought I would, and it had a better plot than I thought it had. The characters were good, and I liked Zorua, Zoroark and the Crown Beasts. Some good battle scenes between them.

I just wish CN had the beginning and credits. 9/10.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I'm confused, what the heck was that move Mightyena used to break Zoroark's crystal illusion? Didn't look like anything I could recognized..

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcoat View Post
    I'm confused, what the heck was that move Mightyena used to break Zoroark's crystal illusion? Didn't look like anything I could recognized..
    It was apparently Odor Sleuth.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Can't help but find it a bit personal when they do that
    Maybe they're mocking this site.

Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    What we get when Nintendo enforces the DMCA Enforcement on us. They hold a grudge and won't stop at nothing to choke little cute fairies.

Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    what's even more hilarious is when they announced "celebi confirmed." I was so looking forward to that and I cracked a smile.

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    What we get when Nintendo enforces the DMCA Enforcement on us. They hold a grudge and won't stop at nothing to choke little cute fairies.
    We should listen if the next Celebi movie does the same thing. Pokemon didn't really do anything in this movie. Kinda disapointed by that.

I just finished watching this, and it was amazing! Best movie yet. I loved the character of Zorua, he was so funny! The music was excellent! Kodai was a great villain and the plot of this story was near-perfect. One thing that got to me a little bit: why did they care so much about the trees dying? I mean, I'd understand if the Pokémon would die if the trees were destroyed, but they didn't! But overall, I enjoyed this movie.

Help me in the movement "Do Not Chock Celebis".

Also, I found it a little bit too odd that Zoroark was arguably (and possibly extremely) tough, fending off three Legendary Beasts.
    I heard you can go blind from chocking the Celebi..

I found Kodai choking Celebi kind of funny, in a "Whoa, violent much?" kind of way. Don't touch Zorua though.

In every single episode/movie Celebi is in, it gets destroyed. Is it level 5 or something?

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Help me in the movement "Do Not Chock Celebis".
    "Chock"? What the hell is chock? I think you mean "choke", like "Machoke".

Also, I found it a little bit too odd that Zoroark was arguably (and possibly extremely) tough, fending off three Legendary Beasts.
    That was crazy. How is it that a none legendary is somehow able to withstand more damage than a good number of them in previous movies? I mean, looking bad, some of them had justifiable terms (being hit by other uber attacks), but some of them couldn't really take that much before keeling over.

Zoroark, was still able to kick some serious *** before eventually throwing in the towel.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I found Kodai choking Celebi kind of funny, in a "Whoa, violent much?" kind of way. Don't touch Zorua though.

In every single episode/movie Celebi is in, it gets destroyed. Is it level 5 or something?
    Well, it's pretty damn weak in the games, so I don't imagine it being that strong in the anime either. But I agree, it seems like some kind of passive hippie that gets beaten by the slightest breeze. Freakin Shaymin gets better "mileage" than it, and the only reason I prefer Celebi over Shaymin is because Celebi doesn't talk, or doesn't remind me of a spoiled little brat.

/CL

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Just watched it on youtube, and wow. I'm impressed. this is probably my favorite one to date. The villan was actually consistently evil, and the legendaries did not seem tacked on (see: Manaphy movie, Giratina movie for Kyogre and Regigigas.). Not to mention the plot was significantly lacking major holes, and it made sense all the way through.
    The score was good, and my only legitimate complaints are that 1) CN cut out a good amount from the opening, so we have no idea what Pokemon Baccer actually is, despite them going on and on about it, and 2) the ending was a tad abrupt.
    Other than those two minor gripes, I truly enjoyed this movie.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

This movie was good, but IMO, not one of THE best movies. Regardless, I thought Zoroark was an awesome pokemon. I look forward to seeing him in the anime. Also, I always thought a pokemon movie without Team Rocket would be more exciting, but I was wrong in this case.

Anyone else notice that Mightyena sounds a lot like Drapion and/or Ursaring?
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Definately one of my favourite Pokémon movies. I wasn't so keen on the past DP ones.. but this kind of rounded of DP in a good way imo.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Hmm. I heard people say that Zorua's dub voice was gender neutral, but I just heard it while watching the dubbed movie and it sounded feminine. Heck, maybe even more feminine than Shaymin's dub voice. Point is, I didn't like the voice and I'm glad that I saw the Japanese version of this film before I saw the English version. Anyway, the rest of the voices in the dubbed version were spot-on. I loved Kodai's voice even though I've heard it before more times than I can count; Sean Schemmel is just too amazing for me to dislike. Anyway, I didn't cry when they showed that scene near the end of the movie where Zoroark appears to be dead. I felt that the scene in the dub was hollow and devoid of any real emotion, so I just sort of rolled my eyes. Did I mention I didn't like Zorua's dub voice? Anyway, if you want to know the rest of my thoughts on the movie, then check out this post. I feel the same about most things, except for Zorua and that one death scene.

"Chock"? What the hell is chock? I think you mean "choke", like "Machoke".
    Whoops, sorry for the little mistake. :P

Also, I'm kind of surprised that a female Pokemon is the featured character of a movie. It's normally a no-gender/male lead, but this is the first time a female Pokemon takes the lead.

Whoops, sorry for the little mistake. :P

Also, I'm kind of surprised that a female Pokemon is the featured character of a movie. It's normally a no-gender/male lead, but this is the first time a female Pokemon takes the lead.
    'Bout time too I'd say. MORE WOMEN HEROES PLEASE!!!!
    Zoroark and Zorua FTW!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Hmm. I heard people say that Zorua's dub voice was gender neutral, but I just heard it while watching the dubbed movie and it sounded feminine. Heck, maybe even more feminine than Shaymin's dub voice. Point is, I didn't like the voice and I'm glad that I saw the Japanese version of this film before I saw the English version. Anyway, the rest of the voices in the dubbed version were spot-on. I loved Kodai's voice even though I've heard it before more times than I can count; Sean Schemmel is just too amazing for me to dislike. Anyway, I didn't cry when they showed that scene near the end of the movie where Zoroark appears to be dead. I felt that the scene in the dub was hollow and devoid of any real emotion, so I just sort of rolled my eyes. Did I mention I didn't like Zorua's dub voice? Anyway, if you want to know the rest of my thoughts on the movie, then check out this post. I feel the same about most things, except for Zorua and that one death scene.
    Okay, so you didn't like Zorua's voice, did he at the very least keep the whole "kihihihihi", laugh? If they at least kept that, I won't really care.

Also, Sean Schemmel voiced Kodai? What's with him getting villain roles in Pokemon lately?

edit: Decided to check youtube to hear it for myself. The laughing is okay, but it's not quite the same. And apparently Colleen O'Shaughnessey does Zorua's voice.

No wonder it sounds so familiar.

/CL
    Last edited by Cobalt_Latios; 6th February 2011 at 11:01 PM.

- Cobaltios

Okay, so you didn't like Zorua's voice, did he at the very least keep the whole "kihihihihi", laugh? If they at least kept that, I won't really care.

Also, Sean Schemmel voiced Kodai? What's with him getting villain roles in Pokemon lately?

/CL
    Yes, she he kept that little giggle. Not sure if I really cared for it, but it's there. Also, Sean has the best voice, so I'm glad that he's voicing the villains

Quote Originally Posted by Aura24 View Post
    According to the Celebi event, which is coming up this month, you get a male Zorua that is based off the one in the movie in Pokemon Black and White if you get Celebi.

So, Zorua is supposedly male, but his voice actors make it a little difficult know whether he is male or female in the movie.
    Yeah, I know that Zorua is male in the games, but its dub voice is killing it. I'm not sure if he was voiced by a female in the Japanese version, but Zorua still sounded like a little boy and not a little girl like he does in the dubbed version
    Last edited by Lorde; 6th February 2011 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    According to the Celebi event, which is coming up this month, you get a male Zorua that is based off the one in the movie in Pokemon Black and White if you get Celebi.

So, Zorua is supposedly male, but his voice actors make it a little difficult know whether he is male or female in the movie.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast