Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Zoroark: Master of Illusions (M13)

Quote Originally Posted by Aura24 View Post
    According to the Celebi event, which is coming up this month, you get a male Zorua that is based off the one in the movie in Pokemon Black and White if you get Celebi.

So, Zorua is supposedly male, but his voice actors make it a little difficult know whether he is male or female in the movie.
    Voice Actress, they got Colleen O'Shaughnessey to voice Zorua.

Now I'm going to be hearing Genis the whole movie ;_;.

edit: GAH! That laugh reminds me too much of Midna.

/CL
    Last edited by Cobalt_Latios; 6th February 2011 at 10:09 PM.

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

It wasn't interesting at all. Usually I can sit through a Pokémon movie and just watch it but I just decided to go on the internet a few minutes in while it played in the background. The music wasn't anything to excited about either.

I loved it, i just don't think that the problem was that big. "Oh, Kodai! Please don't kill the flowers! Anything but the flowers! It doesn't matter that Celebii is still here and could revive them again in like two minutes!"
    And so what if he did get to the time ripple again, he wasn't taking over the world with a war machine like in Pokemon Heroes, or creating a raging Groudon zombie like Wishmaker. He just wanted to be a psychic business man. The only thing he did wrong was cancel some obscure event with no outside meaning, manipulate then backstab a mother Zoroark, and ruin some houses and gardens with MZ's force. Things any politician/ CEO would do to further themselves if they were able to do.
    Also, if they break that promise of seeing Zorua and Zoroark again while in their own land, (I presume they're talking about Unova, where else would they mean?) I'll be depressed.
    But yeah, I loved it and will be watching it again today instead of the Superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Yeah, I know that Zorua is male in the games, but its dub voice is killing it. I'm not sure if he was voiced by a female in the Japanese version, but Zorua still sounded like a little boy and not a little girl like he does in the dubbed version
    Zorua was voiced by a female in the Japanese version. It was the same VA who did the Japanese Hamtaro, interestingly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Just curious, have you seen the movie subbed yet?
    I watched it subbed as soon as #PM translated it. I haven't seen it dubbed, however.

As I thought, CN once again skipped the prologue. The movie once again started at the title sequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Tails View Post
    As I thought, CN once again skipped the prologue. The movie once again started at the title sequence.
    They're telling you to go watch the Superbowl.

I'm lazy to read through everything and see if this was asked or answered earlier.

So I have a question: Since Illusion is just an illusion, how is it that Zorua was about to make an illusion of itself as a Skiploom, it's not an actual transformation. How is it able to float like one, if it isn't ACTUALLY one?

That's the only mistake I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSplash View Post
    I'm lazy to read through everything and see if this was asked or answered earlier.

So I have a question: Since Illusion is just an illusion, how is it that Zorua was about to make an illusion of itself as a Skiploom, it's not an actual transformation. How is it able to float like one, if it isn't ACTUALLY one?

That's the only mistake I saw.
    The same way Zoroark was able to use the Crown Beasts' attacks. It might just be an illusion but they take on the various skills as well.

I'm watching the English on cartoonnetwork.
    Who would have thought it would have premiered during super bowl Sunday.
    Also English Kaiodi is Cyrus :P
    Aww who doesn't like James's Giant AIDS filled needle?

That is horrible yet hilairious at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by shadi1 View Post
    Also English Kaiodi is Cyrus :P
    Or he's Goku

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca R. View Post
    It wasn't interesting at all. Usually I can sit through a Pokémon movie and just watch it but I just decided to go on the internet a few minutes in while it played in the background. The music wasn't anything to excited about either.
    Yeah, that happened to me as well.

I hate how the prologue wasn't shown. That actually showed the Pokémon Baccer World Cup. I mean, it was also shown during the credits, but of course they sped that up. Pretty lame :/
    3DS Friend Code: 1676-3803-7109

I claimed Raikou!

Youtube
    and deviantART

Out of curiosity, has anyone else read the little mini-manga strips Coro Coro did back in the Fall relating to Zorua and Zoroark? I don't remember them all, but a few of the strips I do remember include one where Zoroark is searching everywhere Zorua, only to find him resting in her hair. Another included Zoroark playing hide-n-seek with Zorua, but Celebi appears and distracts Zorua, causing him to forget about her.

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt_latios View Post
    voice actress, they got colleen o'shaughnessey to voice zorua.

Now i'm going to be hearing genis the whole movie ;_;.

Edit: Gah! That laugh reminds me too much of midna.

/cl
    i knew i heard his voice from somewhere! I knew it! I'm so naming him genis on my black and white!

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    i knew i heard his voice from somewhere! I knew it! I'm so naming him genis on my black and white!
    And I'm calling him Giggles.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

This was an awesome Movie. Probably my favorite Pokemon Movie. Zorua was an awesome character! He was funny an cute. I liked when he turned into everyone. I liked how he called Zoroark Mema. Zoroark was so awesome! I loved all the action in this movie. Kodai was a very evil and very interesting character. I liked Carl and Roweena they were cool. It was cool seeing journalists. The Three Legendary Beasts we so cool and awesome too. I like how they were shiny. It was cool seeing Celebi! Celebi was a very cool character to have in the movie.

Got to say Kodai's ability to see into the future threw me for a loop in this movie. This is the first of the movies that I've seen since the 9th, but it was fantastic, mostly because of Kodai, who I'm going to place into one of the top movie villains' category. His character was something new, and his ability and motivation was something I didn't expect to see in Pokemon (really, a buisiness mogul who gained all his wealth because he could see the future was something I would never expect Pokemon to touch on). And, if I'm not mistaken, Cyrus' voice actor voiced him as well? He sounded a lot like Cyrus at least...And I should know since Cyrus is my favorite character in Pokemon. :P

So...about the rest of the movie not about Kodai, Zoroark ruled in the battles in this movie. RULED. Its signature attack looked really powerful and epic. Good job with this one.

i thought the movie was pretty awesome i figured the legendary beasts- suicine, entei, and raikuo- were different colored because they wanted to tell them from zoroark transformed apart but i was expecting some back story as to why they were shinies but that wasnt a big deal, the movie was much different than expected i thought zoroark was actually going to be evil as opposed to a enraged mother looking for her child, but all in all a good movie i'd say about 8.5 out of 10 and the end gave me a laugh too i was like why is ash leaving i know i probably should have figured it was zoroua and zoroark but for a few seconds they got me by the the i realized it twas them i ash already came along
    Last edited by darksteel460; 7th February 2011 at 4:30 AM.
    soulsilver friend code-3309 6888 9118

I noticed that the english Dub pronounced Zoroark "Zoro-ark" while in the original japanese, they pronounced it like "Zo-roark".

Zo-roark is much more easier to prounce the name that way.

Quote Originally Posted by GaZsTiC View Post
    The same way Zoroark was able to use the Crown Beasts' attacks. It might just be an illusion but they take on the various skills as well.
    She wasn't "using" the Crown Beasts' attacks. She was making an illusion that she was using them. Nothing was damaged by the "attacks" because they were an illusion.

Remember when Zorua "became" Celebi, and it tried to pick him up? He said "I can't fly!" because he wasn't an actual Celebi. The same way, he shouldn't have actually floated like a Skiploom, because it was just an illusion that he was a Skiploom.

^thats weird because zorua was flying at the end when he was a celebi.
    Looking for:
    UT TRU Manaphy Timid

Friend Safari: Water - Krabby Wartortle Frogadier
    Friend Code: 4527 8754 1490

Quote Originally Posted by gianttopper View Post
    Oh you're right .... mistakes. >_____<

Quote Originally Posted by gianttopper View Post
    He had the help of Karl's Bronzor, that's why. It helped levitate Zorua to make him look like he was flying like the real Celebi. It was there to help Zorua lead Kodai away from the real Celebi.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura24 View Post
    He had the help of Karl's Bronzor, that's why. It helped levitate Zorua to make him look like he was flying like the real Celebi. It was there to help Zorua lead Kodai away from the real Celebi.
    That could be true.

Still doesn't explain the floating Skiploom thing. But at least that's the only "mistake" at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSplash View Post
    That could be true.

Still doesn't explain the floating Skiploom thing. But at least that's the only "mistake" at this point.
    He couldn't fly as a Skiploom nor a Celebi, since it was only an illusion. It is true though. Since Zorua couldn't fly as a Celebi, he had Bronzor help him fly like one using its Psychic to fool Kodai. I thought it was a little obvious.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast