Thread: My first OU wifi team. Please Advise!

Default My first OU wifi team. Please Advise!

Tyranitar @ Focus Sash
    Ability: Sand Stream
    Nature: Jolly (+Spe, - Sp.Atk)
    EV's: 252 Spe/ 252 Atk/4 HP
    -Dragon dance
    -Stone Edge
    -Crunch
    -Aqua tail

My lead.
    Uhhmm...yeah, so he got ko'ed too many times in the first turn so i put a sash on it cuz its a single lady. So the plan is too dragon dance once, survive any attack with my sash, hopefully ko the lead, and hit something else hard and then die...

Regirock @ Enigma berry
    Ability: Clear Boody
    Nature: Careful (+Sp.D, -Sp.Atk)
    EV's: 252 HP / 36 Atk / 220 SpD
    -Rock Slide
    -Stealth Rocks
    -Explosion
    -Thunder wave

Even though it's defence is skybonerrific-high, because of the investments, this actually has the highest Sp.Def stat in my whole team (320) + i get 50% extra Sp. Def in Sandstorm!
    The enigma berry is because I'm pretty confident it can survive almost any attack. Thunder wave cripples poke's that THINK that they can hurt Regirock (maybe they CAN, but not in sandstorm because of the 50% extra Sp.Def) , and when stealth rocks are also up, i just go boom. (Or if something is weak to Rock, i just go for the STAB Rock Slide and explode later.)

Zapdos @ Leftovers
    Ability: Pressure
    Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
    EV's: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 Spe
    -Heat wave
    -Thunderbolt
    -Roost
    -Hidden Power (Ice) / Maybe something else?

So far, in my 2 battles, I have laid my thrust upon Zapdos many times... Don't know how but I like Zapdos. HP Ice is for the dragons out there, but that was before i got Suicune and he has ice beam anyways.

Suicune @ Leftovers
    Ability: Pressure
    Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
    EV's: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
    -Calm Mind
    -HP Grass
    -Ice beam
    -Surf

A defensive Suicune with many attacks.
    Haven't tested it in battles, but so far i got owned by Heatran too much and wanted a counter. So i think i just calm mind once and start owning? HP Grass is for the Swamperts and bulky water pokemon that may want to swith in against my Suicune. But then again, i already have a Gengar with energy ball... but 2 grass type moves isnt THAT bad, or is it?

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Modest
    EV's: 252 Sp.Atk/252 Spe/4 Def
    -Energy Ball
    -Focus Blast
    -Shadow Ball
    -Hidden Power Fire

Hidden power fire is for Scizors.
    Even though Gengar is fast as hell, if other pokemon are scarfed, they still outrun Gengar and he is REALLY fragile (Got KOED by a scarfed Heatran with flamethrower). Other than that, it's just a standard Special Attacker.

Heatran @ Leftovers
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Nature: Modest
    EV's: 252 Spe/ 252 SpA/ 4 SpD
    -Fire Blast
    -Earth Power
    -Subsitute
    -Toxic

Since Heatran forces many switch-outs, i can easily sub up and from there i have limitless options... (well actually 3). I chose modest over timid, because i figured ill be behind a sub most of the times anyway. (Stab Fire Blast has so far impressed me very much)

So tell me what you think! Please keep in mind that this is my first Wifi-team, and sorry i have so little info written down, that's cuz i've only had 2 battles so far. Thank you in advance.
    White FC: 0089 2614 0252

Ok, so this is my first rate so bare with me here.

The first thing i notice is glaring weakness' to grass water fighting and ground. They're all very common types. The second thing i notice is it is all because of regirock. Its nice fo orignality but OU it doesn't cut it. so i recommend Brongzong. You get no sandstorm damage and it is still bulky. Here is a good set:

Bronzong @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP / 84 Atk / 80 Def / 92 SDef
    IVs: 0 SPD
    Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
    - Stealth Rock
    - Gyro Ball
    - Payback
    - Explosion/EarthQuake/Hypnosis

The third is your lead, tyranitar is a good lead but i personally do not recommend a dragon dance set for your lead. So i would swap tyranitar out of your lead position and put life orb or lefties on him. (life orb will be better). Now your tyranitar can cause switches and get a free dragon dance up and hit something hard. Put Bronzong as you lead it in my opinion is better.

Any questions feel free to PM me.