Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A Night in the Nacrene City Museum! (673)

the episode was good. the arguement between cilan and iris was annoying.the only thing cilan knows is high frequency and magnetic field!
    Black FC: 5114 6378 8529

SoulSliver FC: 1721 3048 0725

I HAVE CLAIMED HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!

My awesome trade shop!

Quote Originally Posted by menonabhi123 View Post
    the episode was good. the arguement between cilan and iris was annoying.the only thing cilan knows is high frequency and magnetic field!
    He could have easily been right.

the episode was pretty good, although i kinda thought the Yamask mask taking control of Cilan was pretty freaky, since Cilan is, for a reason i haven't made up yet, my favorite Unova Gym Leader. and yeah, i thought the argument between Iris and Cilan was annoying, too.

Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Trade Page // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

Personally, I don't get how just wearing an apron automatically make her a racist stereotype. And anyway, what difference would removing the apron do!!!!!!!??? Ah, well, let's be glad 4Kids didn't dub this. Otherwise, for sure, Lenora would be made white *shudders at the thought of that*.
    Pokemon Black 2 & White 2, here I come!

not one of my favorites but i liked it ^^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Cilan was so irritating with his rational explanations... served him right when Yamask took control over him

Quote Originally Posted by Lance The Champ View Post
    Cilan was so irritating with his rational explanations... served him right when Yamask took control over him
    Yip, that's gotta be the reason! Since there is ghost-type pokemon, the law of physics doesn't count..right?
    Last edited by Darkmagiciangirl; 21st June 2011 at 11:46 AM.
    Eeveelution Ace Trainer
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/28tw9d4.gif[/IMG]
    -Credit to Purplepassion-

Diamond/Pearl team pre-national dex
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/20gijow.png[/IMG]
    -Credit to Gladeshadow, Dark Valley Request Shop

Try looking at the Mask removal part.(DUB!)
    Unforgettable parts in my opinion:
    Cilan was about to uhh..... you know..... ALRIGHT ALRIGT ALRIGHT SEE 4 URSELF
    Ash was like"CILAN!Thank goodness, u ok?"
    The other guy replies with"-I'm fine.....What happened?"
    THEN THE REST GOES!!

This was a good episode, though nothing special. At first, I thought a Cofagrigus was obviously behind all this, but I was proven wrong when that tomb turned out just to be a replica of one. But it was a ghost Pokémon doing everything: that much was obvious.

Let’s see... I liked how eerie Iris looked when she was spouting off her theories. Oh, and Cilan... You think everything is reducible to science and logic in a world with ghost Pokémon, a world with creatures that can survive in airtight balls, etc... C’mon, dude, you were toast from the start. I liked all your excuses: yeah, yeah, the air conditioning was on the fritz... And you sure like big, science-y words... But it’s always the skeptic that gets screwed in ghost stories, so of course you got possessed by that creepy mask. Karma! Way to win that argument, Iris. But everyone was a Pokémon move expert when they identified how Yamask did everything.

I like Lenora and her husband. That’s an inter-race relationship, and she’s so much tougher than he is. ^_^

On a side note, I think they said something about Ash getting the Pokémon egg “several days ago.” If “several days” is two episodes ago, that makes it even weirder that Ash is still ten. Oh well, not like I expect much realism. And he didn’t say anything about meeting Kabuto and Dragonite in person—memory wiped.

Anyway, good episode, even if it was underwhelming when compared to the previous one.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

Okay, possessed Cilan was a bit creepy, but otherwise it was a pretty good episode. And the anime debut of yamask, I'm glad James caught one later. I like when Cilan gave up trying to explain things scientifically anymore, and Ash's groans when Iris and Cilan told him he couldn't go to the gym yet. LOL

7/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Nice episode but it was a FILLER so it loses points for that. 7/10

This was an interesting episode, I liked how it was focused on ghosts. The arguement between Iris and Cilan was kinda funny at the beginning. LOL Cilan kept denying that ghosts exists and Iris kept saying that ghost exists. But later Cilan had to get possessed by Yamask xD. At least Yamask got it's mask back.

It's cool to see Lenora for the first time. I'm glad that Ash is going to challenge her in the next episode.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 8th December 2013 at 10:09 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Interesting Episode. It was pretty cool seeing possesed Cilan. Also, I never really realized how interesting of a Pokemon Yamask is.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345