Ononokus @ Life Orb
    Ability: Rivalry
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Attack/252 Speed
    Nature: Adamant
    - Dragon Dance
    - Dragon Claw
    - Brick Break
    - Poison Jab

Ononokus's amazing Attack and decent Speed make it a great physical sweeper with whom to start the battle. Dragon Claw provides a strong STAB attack; Brick Break provides type coverage. Poison Jab is the move I'm concerned about, but I think that its high power and high chance of poisoning make it worthwhile. This also means it can be used to wear down physical walls.

-----------------------------------------------

Doryuzu @ Leftovers
    Ability: Sand Paddle
    EVs: 252 HP/252 Attack/4 Speed
    - Rapid Spin
    - Earthquake
    - Submission
    - Metal Claw

Thanks to its Ground/Steel typing, Doryuzu is just about the best Rapid Spinner ever devised. Its great Attack stat is another plus, with ample HP to absorb the blow of Submission.

Rapid Spin is an essential part of my team, as it protects Ninjask and Shandera from Stealth Rock, so I may need to switch Doryuzu in more than once if the opponent reuses it.

Ninjask @ Focus Sash
    Ability: Speed Boost
    EVs: 252 HP/4 Defense/252 Speed
    Nature: Jolly
    - Agility
    - Swords Dance
    - Protect
    - Baton Pass

Rampardos's great Attack stat is wasted by its measly Speed, and that's where Ninjask comes in, with a classic Baton Pass moveset. It all depends on the opponent; if they can quickly defeat Ninjask, then Protect, so I can at least take advantage of Speed Boost. Focus Sash prevents OHKO, and Ninjask's fantastic Speed means I can Baton Pass before they can hit Ninjask if necessary.

Rampardos @ Choice Band
    Ability: Brute Force
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Attack/252 Speed
    - Head Smash
    - Zen Headbutt
    - Giga Impact
    - Earthquake

Ninjask's boosts are then passed onto Rampardos, who can then sweep with an amazing Attack stat of between 707 and 1413 (if Ninjask can use Swords Dance). Head Smash is my best bet, but Choice Band restricts my options. Brute Force is the best ability Rampardos can have for this set, since it boosts the power of Zen Headbutt to a respectable 117 base.

Shibirudon @ Shuca Berry
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 128 HP/128 Attack/252 Special Attack
    Nature: Hardy
    - Discharge
    - Dragon Tail
    - Wild Bolt
    - Grass Knot

Shibirudon is a smart choice thanks to its strong attacking stats and lack of weaknesses. Discharge and Wild Bolt provide STAB in both categories and Dragon Tail lets me force switches. In case the enemy has Mold Breaker or Gravity, then Shuca Berry + Grass Knot lets Shibirudon at least deal some formidable damage.

Shandera @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Shadow Tag
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Special Attack/252 Speed
    Nature: Modest
    - Overheat
    - Energy Ball
    - Shadow Ball
    - Psychic

Finally, Shandera is my special powerhouse. Overheat lets Shandera hit with its massive power and Choice Scarf allows Shandera to have enough Speed for a successful sweep. Energy Ball provides protection from Rock, Ground, and Water.
    Black Team:

White Team:

Couple of things:

Using a setup lead like that leaves you complete Ditto bait. Outside of that Ono is pretty frail, and is pretty easy to work around, given his limited coverage.

In that vein, Mold Breaker is a far superior ability than Rivalry. Sure you'll get the attack boost, but smart players throw random females onto their teams to purposely mess with things like Rivalry and the rare attract user. Mold Breaker helps improve Ono's coverage somewhat, allowing him to hit Levitate users with Earthquake and the like.

Also along those lines, I recommend using something like this:

-DDance
    -Earthquake
    -Outrage / Dragon Claw / Double Chop
    -Night Slash

Earthquake, when combined with Mold Breaker, can catch surprise hits on things like Bronzong and Gengar. STAB Outrage coming off of base 147 Attack is huge, and something that should never, ever be overlooked. If you're put off by being locked in and confused, though, Dragon Claw is a weaker option. You miss out on a few KOs though, iirc. Double Chop is also an option if you want to break subs. As Fighting/Ground coverage is largely redundant, Night Slash becomes your best coverage option.

--Now, onto Doryuzuu. Sand Paddle is ungodly good, but you don't have any way to set up Sandstorm on your team. Sure, Sandstorm is common with Hippo and Tyranitar running around, but you don't want to rely on your opponent to give you the fastest Spinner around. Sand Strength suffers from the same issue, which makes Mold Breaker your most reliable option. This again gives your Earthquake some great coverage, and it actually allows you to do decent damage to Bronzong, one of the better Dory checks out there.

As far as Dory's attacks go, Rapid Spin and EQ are a must, since he's going to be your spinner and all. Submission and Metal Claw have to go, though. Rock Slide, X-Scissor, and Return are your remaining options. I'd recommend Rock Slide and X-Scissor, personally. They provide you with the best coverage alongside Earthquake.

--Drop Agility from Ninjask, I'd say. Speed boost is already doing that job, and you want to spend all the time you have behind Subs setting up Swords Dance, not trying to split your time between Speed - Speed that you're already getting anyway - and Dancing. Throw X-Scissor on there. It keeps you from being complete Taunt bait.

--Rampardos needs some work, as well. His movepool struggles to make good use of Encourage (Brute Force). Once again Mold Breaker MIGHT be his best option.

Firstly, drop Giga Impact. The recharge turn is a death sentence for something as frail as Rampardos. Encourage doesn't remove the recharge turn, just FYI. That's a common misconception. If you want to stick with Encourage, try this:

-EQ
    -Head Smash
    -Zen Headbutt
    -Rock Slide / Return

Encourage boosts Zen Headbutt and Rock Slide (if you're running it). Running Rock Slide gives you a ~100 Base Power STAB move that doesn't give you massive recoil damage. Use Head Smash only when you need the massive power. If you'd rather run Return, go for it. Rock Slide is probably better, though.

--Try this with Shibirudon:

Shibirudon @ Life Orb
    Naughty Nature
    252 Atk / 172 SpAtk / 84 Speed
    -Wild Bolt
    -Flamethrower
    -Grass Knot
    -HP Ice / Dragon Claw

Flamethrower is essential to hit Nattorei; while I realize you run Shanderaa, a ton of Nattorei are running Shed Shell because of him, rendering his use as a Nattorei counter pretty much null. Flamethrower can come as a surprise KO on Nattorei, taking out a major block to your team.

HP Ice OHKOs Garchomp and 2HKOs Sazandora and Ononononono. Dragon Claw will OHKO Sazandora and Ono with Stealth Rock up, but it can't OHKO Garchomp. Up to you which of those threats are more important to take out.

--Your Shanderaa is fine. I generally prefer HP Ground / Fighting on him, but your team has no way of handling things like Roopushin outside of Shandera. Psychic is by far your strongest attack against the Fighting types this gen.

You're definitely going to want to consider dropping a Pokemon for something that carries Stealth Rock; a team as offensive as this one will really appreciate hazard damage.