Thread: Tis the season to be jolly... (Christmas Day 2010)

Hybrid View

Default Tis the season to be jolly... (Christmas Day 2010)

fa,la,la,la,la, la la la LAAAAAAAAAAA...*Cough*

So, boys and girls have you been good this year, Arnie Clause knows if you're lying and if you are...it's COAL Time, mwhahahahaha.

Yes..well then, it's that time of the year in Fizzby where all the girls and boys snuggle up tight and wait for Arnie Claus to eat all of their gingerbread and milk, but wait...what's that?

Hey little guy what you doing here?
    Hey Arnie Claus, i'm here for all the boys and girls, I wonder what I do, wait..I can talk, ooo that's nice, I wonder what else I do?

Well boys and girls, This little Gingerbread man gives you something special, if one of your Pokemon eat this little guy, they will learn this:

Can't Catch Me (Normal)
    Using this move your Pokemon transforms into a miniture Gingerbread version of themselves, it makes all moves less likely to hit and for 3 Rounds until they revert back your Pokemon has the ability Run Away, but the one downside to this is all Teeth using moves cause x4 damage no matter what. The Move uses the same amount of energy that a Protect would use.

You will also recieve from Arnie Clause one very delicious looking Gingerbread ball.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and hoep you get what you want =D

Default Merry Christmas FB!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

Tis the season to be jolly, tra-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-laaaa!
    I hope you enjoy these special gifts from me this holiday season:

This Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.
    When squished, this Magical Snorunt Plushie will reward you with 5,000 coins before reverting to a regular plushie that you may use to decorate your base.

Merry Christmas, and have a wonderful day!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post

So, boys and girls have you been good this year, Arnie Clause knows if you're lying and if you are...it's COAL Time, mwhahahahaha.

Yes..well then, it's that time of the year in Fizzby where all the girls and boys snuggle up tight and wait for Arnie Claus to eat all of their gingerbread and milk, but wait...what's that?

Hey Arnie Claus, i'm here for all the boys and girls, I wonder what I do, wait..I can talk, ooo that's nice, I wonder what else I do?

Well boys and girls, This little Gingerbread man gives you something special, if one of your Pokemon eat this little guy, they will learn this:

Can't Catch Me (Normal)
    Using this move your Pokemon transforms into a miniture Gingerbread version of themselves, it makes all moves less likely to hit and for 3 Rounds until they revert back your Pokemon has the ability Run Away, but the one downside to this is all Teeth using moves cause x4 damage no matter what. The Move uses the same amount of energy that a Protect would use.

You will also recieve from Arnie Clause one very delicious looking Gingerbread ball.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

This Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.
    When squished, this Magical Snorunt Plushie will reward you with 5,000 coins before reverting to a regular plushie that you may use to decorate your base.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    FB’s Christmas Tree

Here at Fizzy Bubbles we have the grandest prettiest Christmas Tree in all the lands and people from all over the world flock to see it at this time of year. It is decorated with all coloured sparklies, tinsel, lights and baubles and this year we are letting you all in for a treat. We are preparing a new theme for the tree next year so we are giving away the decorations to you. You may select TWO of the following decorations to take home as your own.

Silver Star (Teaches a Pokemon Wish when held once)
    Spheal Plushie (Makes a pretty item for your base)

Merry Christmas to One and All!
    Picking up:
    1x Gingerbread Man
    1x Gingerbread Ball
    1x Super Pass
    1x Magical Snorunt Plushie
    1x Silver Star
    1x Spheal Plushie

Feeding the Gingerbread Man to Zigzagoon to teach him CAN'T CATCH ME.

Squeezing the Snorunt Plushie to gain 5000x Coins.

Giving the Silver Star to Chikorita to teach her WISH.

Thank you very much, and Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 25th December 2010 at 11:30 PM.

Default Well I wish it could be Christmas everyday ...

FB’s Christmas Tree

Here at Fizzy Bubbles we have the grandest prettiest Christmas Tree in all the lands and people from all over the world flock to see it at this time of year. It is decorated with all coloured sparklies, tinsel, lights and baubles and this year we are letting you all in for a treat. We are preparing a new theme for the tree next year so we are giving away the decorations to you. You may select TWO of the following decorations to take home as your own.

Christmas Candy (Raises Ice Types by 2 Levels, 1 to all other types) is the equivalent of 1 Rare Candy if banked.
    Icicle Plate (Boosts the power of ice attacks)
    Glitter Bauble (Filled with 2 Big Pearls)
    Holly Sprig (with 2x Clear Gummis)

Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Picking Gingerbread man and Gingerbread Ball, thank you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

Picking Super Pass and Magical Snorunt Plushie, thanks.

FB’s Christmas Tree

Christmas Candy (Raises Ice Types by 2 Levels, 1 to all other types) is the equivalent of 1 Rare Candy if banked.

Picking Christmas Candy (feeding it to my lv12 Weavile, raising him to lv14), and a Silver Star.

Merry Christmas to you all! =D

Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

FB’s Christmas Tree

Merry Christmas gang!!!

Scooping up the following items:
    ~ 1 Christmas Rare Candy
    ~ 1 Silver Star and using it to teach Cubone the move Wish
    ~ 1 Snorunt Plushie
    ~ 1 Super Pass
    ~ 1 Gingerbread Ball
    ~ 1 Gingerbread Man and using it to teach Misdreavus the move Can't Catch Me

Last edited by -Hayward-; 26th December 2010 at 12:34 AM.

Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

FB’s Christmas Tree

Merry Christmas everyone! Collecting:
    x1 Gingerbread man
    x1 Gingerbread ball
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Magical Snorunt Plushie
    x1 Christmas Candy
    x1 Silver Star

Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

FB’s Christmas Tree

Picking up:
    1x Gingerbread Man
    1x Gingerbread Ball
    1x Super Pass
    1x Christmas Candy
    1x Icicle Plate

Feeding Gingerbread Man to Erra the Shadow Chingling to teach Can't Catch Me.

Feeding Christmas Candy to Gail the Snorunt so that she goes from Lv 1 to Lv 3 and letting her hold the Icicle Plate.

Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

FB’s Christmas Tree

So I haven't been here in forever (way over a year, I think). I hope I'm still allowed to do this!

Picking up:
    1x Gingerbread Man
    1x Gingerbread Ball
    1x Super Pass
    1x Christmas Candy
    1x Silver Star

Feeding the Christmas Candy to my Froslass, raising her from Lv. 19 to Lv. 21.

Thanks & a very Merry Christmas to everyone.

Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Taking the Gingerbread Man and Gingerbread Ball.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

Taking the Super Pass, the 5000 coins, and the now-used Snorunt Plushie.

FB’s Christmas Tree

Taking the Christmas Candy and 2 Big Pearls.

Not bad. This almost makes up for the fact that you guys seemed to have stopped doing the FB 12 Days of Christmas. I liked that.

Using the items I got to teach Can't Catch Me to Dunsparce.
    Last edited by enchantress; 31st December 2010 at 7:37 AM.

Unfortunately, I had to make a new post because it would not let me edit my post...

Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

FB’s Christmas Tree

Picking up a Gingerbread Man
    A Gingerbread ball
    a Super Pass
    A Magical Snorunt Plushie
    A Christmas Candy
    A Silver Star

Feeding my Carvanha the Gingerbread man and teaching him "Can't Catch Me." No not the movie, I meant the move.
    Squeezing the Snorunt Plushie tight...it's so nice and warm, not to mention cute....GAH! There's 5,000 coins here! Picking these up.
    Feeding the Christmas Candy to Gold my Totodile to level him up from 18 to 19.
    And giving Silver, my Squirtle, the Silver Star to teach him Wish.

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

Can't Catch Me (Normal)

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and hope you get what you want =D
    MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

FB’s Christmas Tree

Christmas Candy (Raises Ice Types by 2 Levels, 1 to all other types) is the equivalent of 1 Rare Candy if banked.Holly Sprig (with 2x Clear Gummis)

Merry Christmas

Picking up the following:
    1 x Gingerbread Man (Teaches Can't Catch Me)
    1 x Gingerbread Ball
    1 x Super Pass
    1 x Magical Snorunt Plushie
    1 x Christmas Candy (Feeding to my Froslass raising her from Level 17 to Level 19)
    2 x Clear Gummis (Feeding to my Froslass raising her I.Q from 0 to 02)

Can't Catch Me (Normal)

MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

FB’s Christmas Tree

I'll be collecting a Gingerbread Man,
    a Gingerbread Ball,
    a Super Pass,
    a Magical Snorunt Plushie
    a Silver Star
    and, a Christmas Rare Candy.

As I currently don't have an ice type, I plan on banking my Candy and I'm not sure who to give the moves to yet.
    Regardless, Happy Holidays to the Serebii FBers.