Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: January Plot Discussion

Default January Plot Discussion

Spoiler:- IMG:

Pokemon Fan's Plot. Malva and Diancie appear. Also we have Wallace's shadow.
    Last edited by rakuichi; 19th November 2014 at 7:52 AM.

They reference Wallce huh? I wonder if that's foreshadowing to the upcoming ORAS arc?

Can't believe Malva actually burned that guy. She's ruthless, LOL

If Wallace is showing up in the ORAS, you know what that means... He'll be showing off that fabulous new redesign of his! Ruby will be proud! XD LOL

I am so happy that the Kalos Elite Four got some panel time and that Malva got some focus. I guess Diantha is explaining to Korrina that Malva is 'different' from the other E4 members in that she isolates herself... Ugh, I need more of this backstory because it seems like PokeSpe!Malva isn't totally evil (despite burning that guy and possibly having her own secret agenda). I have a feeling I'm going to like any Diantha/Malva interactions if they ever talk in person. Haha! Hmm, I guess that man with the Diancie portrait is based off the man from the short scene when you get the event Diancie in the game?

Thanks so much for the scans! I wasn't aware that Diantha and Korrina were travelling together. I hope we get to see Valerie soon! :P

Image by なべのふた
    This is all I need to feel safe and warm
    When we're together, that's all that matters

Must be the guy who wanted Diancie in the games. He should get those eyes checked out.

Speaking of Wallace, the way that man keeps shouting about how beautiful Diancie is reminds me of Wallace's on-screen debut.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 19th November 2014 at 12:57 PM.

Diancie Guy!

Malva's burnination technique!

Wallace?

All we need now is Olympia, and I'm set!
    MUCHA HAWLUCHA, YEAH!

no valerie yet. damn

Korrina and the Kalos Elite Four. Nice. I assume this is all Mega Evolution talk. Malva looks nice here. I wonder if she'll end up getting a Mega Pokemon as well. And we see Diancie. That's kinda close to Diantha. I wonder if they'll have a story or something. Just kidding. Looks like a good chapter.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Malva killed that guy ...
    Is he dead ?
    She was super cold with a very hot team.

I don't know if we could see Malva vs Diantha soon, and this chapter didn't feature the Vaniville kids. But it was a very cool chapter .
    Hope to see the kid encounter Malva soon. She was very terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by arawn View Post
    Malva killed that guy ...
    Is he dead ?

She was super cold with a very hot team.

I don't know if we could see Malva vs Diantha soon, and this chapter didn't feature the Vaniville kids. But it was a very cool chapter .
    Hope to see the kid encounter Malva soon. She was very terrifying.
    His head's on fire.

Eventual severe third degree burns aside, he's fine.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 20th November 2014 at 3:10 AM.

CoroCoro Ichiban plot.

Spoiler:- img:

Clemont was arrested. Fennekin and Pokedex fall into Team Flare's hand.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 20th November 2014 at 7:16 AM.

^ You are my hero. I'm going to take a look at this after I finish my homework.

Image by なべのふた

Team Flare even owns the police?!

That's it, our heroes can screw trusting adults(even Alexa and Viola): they've probably all been brainwashed by either Xerosic's Malamar, or joined Team Flare so as not to die.

This is the most misanthropic arc of Pokémon Adventures yet...

Also, an Antagonistic 3rd Dex Holder is so near, I can taste it...
    MUCHA HAWLUCHA, YEAH!

And so the negative boy and the positive girl have switched roles.

Is that Poke Ball Aliana is giving to Malva the one with Pyroar? Is that why Aliana used Pyroar back at Vaniville? It was just borrowed?

Eh, did Malva break that Pokedex? Might not be good.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 20th November 2014 at 7:22 AM.

... Sky trainers flying above an active helicopter? That's just a disaster waiting to happen (lol). It's going to rain, but it's not going to be water!
    Tired of seeing all-shiny teams on Wifi Random Matchup?
    Tired of hearing your friends brag about their shinies?
    Tired of hatching thousands of eggs to just get Hidden Power right?
    Visit my shop and turn the tables! PT's Perfect Shiny Shop. The simple solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamzee Makara View Post
    Team Flare even owns the police?!

That's it, our heroes can screw trusting adults(even Alexa and Viola): they've probably all been brainwashed by either Xerosic's Malamar, or joined Team Flare so as not to die.

This is the most misanthropic arc of Pokémon Adventures yet...

Also, an Antagonistic 3rd Dex Holder is so near, I can taste it...
    How? Team Flare may have possession of Fennekin, but it doesn't mean a Team Flare agent is going to be it's permanent owner. Plus Malva destroyed the third Kalos Pokedex

Oh boy, I hope Sycamore can make another one :/

I love all these scans... Haha.

That look on X's face is killer! I feel sorry for Y though; I can't blame her for being extremely worried about her mother. I wonder what they're going to do with Clemont? And gosh, I'm so happy Malva's getting so much panel time! Then again, she was pretty much one of my favorite characters in XY. <3 I'm also loving Cassius!

As for the third Kalos Pokedex, I'm pretty sure another one will pop out eventually... Though it might be interesting if they decide to abandon the whole third Kalos Dexholder. :P

Image by なべのふた

Fletchling was so cute , X was so cool .
    Too bad his Manectric was slaught by that Gourgeist.
    Hope Malva use that Fennekin , not Aliana.
    And it seems that Clemont will be brainwashed soon.

It just occured to me.

Malva breaking the pokedex was really stupid on her part. A pokedex is a rare and valuable device holding information on hundreds of pokemon. It could have been really useful to them. She could have at least used it to create her own version like the beast trio from FRLG did :/

Maybe she had a grudge with Sycamore. Jk.
    Maybe Kusaka want to have a safe choice if GF didn't release a third version. Breaking Dex is a trend these days.

Team Flare's goal is to kill anyone who isn't a part of their group. Pokemon included.

The Pokedex would be useless to them.

Quote Originally Posted by arawn View Post
    Maybe she had a grudge with Sycamore. Jk.
    Maybe Kusaka want to have a safe choice if GF didn't release a third version. Breaking Dex is a trend these days.
    Well, Kusaka seems to know many things in advance, so maybe he already knows that there won't be a third version? Although it wouldn't be too convenient using the same idea as in the BW chapter again, so maybe he doesn't know. But as long as that Dex isn't fixed not getting a third version again seems quite likely.
    Sorry for my bad English...

If the next game feature Gen 7 with that Feng Edge Region and they skip Kalos, i don't know what he could do with Fennekin. So it better be with Malva to have some screentime incase the worst scenario happen: gen 6 only has two main games.

X and Y have switched their roles. Does this mean no more loud shouting Y for awhile? Too bad. I love Y and her loud attitude. This looks good. Clemont under Team Flare arrest? Team Flare have Fennekin and the Pokedex? Now don't tell me Sird is lurking around somewhere to drool over it. Malva with Lysandre and a couple of Pyroars. Nice touch. And of course seeing more of Shauna, Trevor, and Tierno. Never get tired of the Kalos Kids. This chapters pics all look pretty nice. Especially that scene with the Sky Trainers all together with their Vivillons. And it looks like we have a flashback of Y with her mom. They look to be arguing or having a disagreement of some kind.

I found this helicopter seems to refer to Flygon. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    And it looks like we have a flashback of Y with her mom. They look to be arguing or having a disagreement of some kind.
    They quarrel. Y said that she hoped her mom not come home. Then her mom disappeared.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 20th November 2014 at 3:55 PM.

I know it's probably not the case, but I would love it if the Sky Trainers were all this elite brotherhood group and join the battle against Team Flare, because Team Flare hurt one of their own, aka Y. Team Flare grunts vs Sky Trainers in the final showdown, while X and friends put the smackdown on Lysandre and Malva. That would be cool IMO. They will call it the Brotherhood of Sky Trainers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast