Thread: Funniest PokeSpe Character?

Smile Funniest PokeSpe Character?

For me it's Gold and Dia.Gold really makes me laugh when he is gonna meet unknown people(Like meeting the E4).As for Dia,his gags like "I'm Pokeaaay" and also when he dressed up like a Team Galactic grunt in DP Arc.That's my opinion,what's yours?

Probably Gold, Dia and Pearl for me. Gold's probably the best character of the series and has a lot of funny moments, mainly his ego-boasting moments. Dia's just funny cuz well he's a funny guy, taking a picnic break in random situations is one of my favourite moments. And Pearl in the earlier chapters of the DP story was a funny character, especially the moment when the trio enter Mt. Coronet for the first time and Pearl gets mad at Dia for not mentioning that they can't climb up yet which ended up Cyrus nearly burying everyone alive.

Gold hands down. Remember when he was flirting with Bugsy? That scene was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen.
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

Gold
    Definitely Gold
    Herlo! Erm a herp derp XD

Not gonna be on this site too much, if you want to find me where I contribute a lot, go to forums.jb2448.info XD

So yeah! That's a thing! Here's a Latios

Many characters had funny moments. Yellow and Platinum have very funny moments when they interact with the right people. Then there is the chairman of the Pokemon fanclubs. They are usually funny. In general it would Pearl, Diamond, and Gold. Pearl's overreacting to anything makes him a comedy goldmine.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

Dia is the funniest for me and Pearl's a close second cuz of his comedy routine with Dia. I like the tsukkomi/boke dynamic between them. :3

I have fond memories of Green and her antics, including that Pokéball gag she did. That has always made me crack up.
    A strong spirit transcends rules.

Gold and Dia are really funny.
    Also, Black 2 made me laugh hard sometimes.

I'm going to say Dia and Gold.

Emerald can be funny too when he has his moment.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Mostly Gold, due to his happy-go lucky attitude and perverted antics.

Diamond & Pearl, as a comedy duo, definitely takes the top spot

Emerald earns an honorable mention
    "Respect the old, search for the new".

July 29, 2016: The Big G Rises Again!!

Year of the Monkey: Year of the Infernape

How about Ruby guys?Remember the time when he found a Mawile?

Gold, his antics were hilarious
    I have claimed

Gold and Faitsu for me. Gold is just...well, Gold, haha. And Faitsu is so clumsy and awkward that it's quite entertaining (and adorable).

And does Looker count? He's killing me in the BW2 arc.

For me, it's Gold. I cannot count the number of times he had me cracking up while I was reading the G/S/C chapter of the manga. He's just such a classic character and he is definitely the funniest one to me.

Black is also another one. I found it really funny when Black went on his tirade of how he was going to beat the elite four and the champion. That was pretty funny.

Dia by a long way.

I get that diamond and pearl are supposed to be comedians but their jokes don't work in english at all. It just feels like a half assed explanation of game mechanics that ends with someone getting smacked. I honestly laughed more with platinum's naivete than I ever did with those two.

Although I do like black a lot, gold too.

Black, definitely Black.

Pearl would be a close second as he's freaking hilarious.
    Every other cast member > Clemont/Bonnie

Gold and Black. They were pretty funny. Black had a lot of funny moments. Especially in the first chapter, where he was hyperventilating for his pokemon.
    "There's only One Tree Hill, Lucas, and it's your home"
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Come over to the light and enjoy subbed like the rest of us in PAD spoilers.