Thread: How Did Red Hold His Badges?

Default How Did Red Hold His Badges?

Does anyone know how Red held his badges in the manga or any other official art work? I don't think they showed how he held them in Pokemon Origins. If they did, maybe you can inform me.

I know I'm also talking about the anime here, but a mod closed my thread on the general Pokemon discussion board and pointed me towards the manga board. ¬_¬

I'm not sure if he put them in his coat like Ash or held them in a case like many others. And if it was a case, what did it look like? I'm asking for Cosplay reasons.

All I know is Sapphire puts them on the front of her bag, Black puts them on the inside of his jacket. Not sure about Red or Platinum

Platinum pinned hers on her scarf. Sapphire pinned them on the back of her bag, Black has his in the inside of his coat, and Red... kept them in his pocket maybe?
    Looking for that ONE Pokemon that you've always wanted but just couldn't get because of the high costs?
    Visit my shop and make a request! It'll only cost you Rare Candies and PP Ups (or PP Max). PT's Perfect Shiny Shop. The simple solution.

IT'S FUNDAY MONDAY! Join the Daily Pokemon League! Where we try things in the games that we would normally never do under any circumstances, just because we can and we want to have fun.

Red pinned them on his underwear. And he lost them in the battle of Silph Co.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 27th July 2015 at 1:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    REALLY?! Or are you screwing with me..... >.>

Red pinned them on his shirt. His jacket covers it up, but in the chapter where he challenges Erika he shows his current badges to her, under his jacket and on his shirt. And if you are curious, Sapphire pinned her's on her bag and Platinum on her scarf. I forget where Black kept his. And Silver stole all his. I believe they were in his pocket. Correct me if I am wrong.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

I have no idea why you were sent here since you clearly asked for answers in multiple continuities, but yes, Red held them in his shirt. Badge cases apparently don't exist here.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hXcHector View Post
    REALLY?! Or are you screwing with me..... >.>
    My apoligies,. He's not a native English speaker, so mistakes are sometimes made. But "underwear" actually refers to clothes you wear under clothes, so he isn't completely incorrect. It was Red's undershirt, not his boxers.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 27th July 2015 at 2:45 AM.