Page 172 of 358 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 8940

Thread: Review This Song, Then Post Another

  1. #4276
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    65

    Default

    White Fc: 4771 2233 9036
    Ajax Amsterdam!!!!


  2. #4277
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Haggard, Dublin
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio Aguero View Post
    6/10. Meh. I prefer....this sort of stuff:

    Take a hint...or else I'll cut you....


  3. #4278
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    65

    Default

    6/10 not good but not bad either

    KiD CuDi-Pursuit of Hapiness
    White Fc: 4771 2233 9036
    Ajax Amsterdam!!!!


  4. #4279
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    City Of Evil, Bat Country
    Posts
    464

  5. #4280
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ... But Home is Nowhere
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragoniteA7X View Post
    4/10
    Liked the instruments in some parts.
    I don't think the screaming goes with it.


    Saosin's glory days

  6. #4281
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between tulips and windmills.
    Posts
    896

    Default

    It was alright, but I didn't like the singer's voice.

    The Offspring - I Choose
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

    My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

    That was one of my favorite guys

  7. #4282
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    1,530

    Default

    Not Bad, but it's not my style of music.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y4vIAit7ng

    Strange town by Neon Horse.

  8. #4283
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    wildest dreams
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kariris View Post
    Not Bad, but it's not my style of music.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y4vIAit7ng

    Strange town by Neon Horse.
    It was actually OK despite it not being my style. I don't really like the singer's voice though, something about it grates me. It was enjoyable though. 6/10.

    Sixth Sense - Brown Eyed Girls
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

  9. #4284
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between tulips and windmills.
    Posts
    896

    Default

    It sounded alright. Not my genre, but pretty enjoyable. 7/10

    Eminem - Mockingbird. I don't normally listen to hiphop, but I love this song.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

    My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

    That was one of my favorite guys

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Petal View Post
    It sounded alright. Not my genre, but pretty enjoyable. 7/10

    Eminem - Mockingbird. I don't normally listen to hiphop, but I love this song.
    Not the type of Eminem music I like. The backing track was very lacking.

    6/10

    Eminem

  11. #4286
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Downtown Abbey
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Not the type of Eminem music I like. The backing track was very lacking.

    6/10

    Eminem
    5/10 No. I do not like rap. And I don't give a damn if it doesn't like me.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlxByc0-V40

    My Friend Safari is Light type.

  12. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhal15 View Post
    5/10 No. I do not like rap. And I don't give a damn if it doesn't like me.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlxByc0-V40
    That's one of my favorites. Love the music and the lyrics.

    8/10

    1,2,3,4

  13. #4288
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    City Of Evil, Bat Country
    Posts
    464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    That's one of my favorites. Love the music and the lyrics.

    8/10

    1,2,3,4
    2/10 I don't like beyonce. Sorry.
    Okay, I have been listening to this song ALL day today.
    Gone foREVer. Goodbye.

    DeviantART | Twitter | YouTube

  14. #4289
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    /b
    Posts
    3,731

    Default

    7/10
    I thought it was a pretty good song.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lsn2tT5yTc
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

  15. #4290
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Downtown Abbey
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Night Shadow View Post
    7/10
    I thought it was a pretty good song.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lsn2tT5yTc
    Oh, my, quite the vocal performance.

    5/10 for the funky rock, but the crazy vocals out of nowhere were a little much for me @_____@

    Very different number one

    My Friend Safari is Light type.

  16. #4291
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ... But Home is Nowhere
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhal15 View Post
    Oh, my, quite the vocal performance.

    5/10 for the funky rock, but the crazy vocals out of nowhere were a little much for me @_____@

    Very different number one
    Catchy! I like.
    8/10


    Loveeeeeeeee

  17. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wester View Post
    Catchy! I like.
    8/10


    Loveeeeeeeee
    6/10 Not feeling the vocalists' vocals.

    The track itself was ok. Lead singer gets an extra point for being kinda cute.

    Zombies?!?

  18. #4293
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between tulips and windmills.
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Simply a good and catchy song. 7.5/10

    The Offspring - Come Out and Play
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

    My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

    That was one of my favorite guys

  19. #4294
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    318

    Default

    8/10, I like some The Offspring, the oriental intro is pretty cool.

    Alice In Chains - Rooster

  20. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QingLong View Post
    8/10, I like some The Offspring, the oriental intro is pretty cool.

    Alice In Chains - Rooster
    7/10 Nice and heavy instrumentals. Also the vocals aren't screamed as much.

    I'm So Sick

  21. #4296
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Strongbadia
    Posts
    1,302

    Default

    Flyleaf is pretty good. Not my favorite group with a female lead, but I still like their sound. 8/10

    Anberlin made a music video that is Impossible to understand.

    Pikawho?: 2148 8311 0090 (3DS) ; Piak48 (NNID); Noibat, Fraxure, Sliggoo (FS)

  22. #4297
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    City Of Evil, Bat Country
    Posts
    464

    Default

    7/10 Not their best song.
    I am on the Frontline of this Pillar
    Gone foREVer. Goodbye.

    DeviantART | Twitter | YouTube

  23. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragoniteA7X View Post
    7/10 Not their best song.
    I am on the Frontline of this Pillar
    7/10 The song was not overproduced. Also the vocals were complimentary to the song.

    Heroin

  24. #4299
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    7/10 The song was not overproduced. Also the vocals were complimentary to the song.

    Heroin
    I normally don't like this kind of music, but I kinda liked this one. 6.5/10
    Epic Lyrics

  25. #4300
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wired
    Posts
    770

Page 172 of 358 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •