Page 174 of 356 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 8896

Thread: Review This Song, Then Post Another

  1. #4326
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Yeah, I know well that song 7.5/10

    Les Discrets - Au Creux De L'Hiver

  2. #4327
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between tulips and windmills.
    Posts
    896

    Default

    It sounded pretty good. 7.5/10

    Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

    My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

    That was one of my favorite guys

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Petal View Post
    It sounded pretty good. 7.5/10

    Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
    8/10 Love Gorillaz. Excellent vocals that mesh well with the music.

    Gorillaz for Gorillaz.

  4. #4329
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Roaming Johto <3
    Posts
    56

    Default

    10/10 one of my favorite Gorillaz songs, Gorillaz rule <3 (:

    Evanescence... pretty song <3 (:
    My HeartGold Team <3


    "If I had a dollar for every brain you don't have, I'd have one dollar!" - Squidward Tentacles

  5. #4330
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Leigh
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    That reminds me of being 13 (8 years ago for those wondering). I loved it at the time, but tastes change. Now I feel I could probably give it a 6/10 for nostalgia.

    Electric Youth - Right Back To You
    I couldn't believe it when I found out the track came out in 2011.

  6. #4331
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NW Oregon
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerheart View Post
    That reminds me of being 13 (8 years ago for those wondering). I loved it at the time, but tastes change. Now I feel I could probably give it a 6/10 for nostalgia.

    Electric Youth - Right Back To You
    I couldn't believe it when I found out the track came out in 2011.
    9/10. Wow, that sounds like it jumped out of the 80s, in a good way.

    Blind Guardian - Precious Jerusalem
    I have claimed Taillow! Fear me!

    Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

  7. #4332
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    City Of Evil, Bat Country
    Posts
    463

    Default

    8/10 the vocals are a bit naggy but decent song.
    I see Parallels As I Lay Dying
    Gone foREVer. Goodbye.

    DeviantART | Twitter | YouTube

  8. #4333
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NW Oregon
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragoniteA7X View Post
    8/10 the vocals are a bit naggy but decent song.
    I see Parallels As I Lay Dying
    7/10. Instrumentals were great, vocals not so much.

    Opeth - Benighted
    I have claimed Taillow! Fear me!

    Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

  9. #4334
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Leigh
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Used to proper love opeth, but since heritage came out, my interest has essentially gone. If I'm the right mood it's a 7, if not a 4.

    W.A.S.P. - On Your Knees

  10. #4335
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    City Of Evil, Bat Country
    Posts
    463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerheart View Post
    Used to proper love opeth, but since heritage came out, my interest has essentially gone. If I'm the right mood it's a 7, if not a 4.

    W.A.S.P. - On Your Knees
    8.5/10 Decent song by W.A.S.P.

    Hold on to All that Remains
    Gone foREVer. Goodbye.

    DeviantART | Twitter | YouTube

  11. #4336
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NW Oregon
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragoniteA7X View Post
    8.5/10 Decent song by W.A.S.P.

    Hold on to All that Remains
    7.5/10. It was good, though nothing about it particularly stood out.

    Symphony X - Electric Messiah
    I have claimed Taillow! Fear me!

    Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

  12. #4337
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    City Of Evil, Bat Country
    Posts
    463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucian42 View Post
    7.5/10. It was good, though nothing about it particularly stood out.

    Symphony X - Electric Messiah
    9/10 I love the intro very much.

    The Way of the Fist is a Five Finger Death Punch
    Gone foREVer. Goodbye.

    DeviantART | Twitter | YouTube

  13. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragoniteA7X View Post
    9/10 I love the intro very much.

    The Way of the Fist is a Five Finger Death Punch
    4/10

    Screamed lyrics, not my cup o' tea. Also heavy metal backing track.

    Lying from You

  14. #4339
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    City Of Evil, Bat Country
    Posts
    463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    4/10

    Screamed lyrics, not my cup o' tea. Also heavy metal backing track.

    Lying from You
    7.5/10 I love linkin park and Jay-Z's rapping wasn't too bad.

    Let's Make this the Story of the Year when we sing this Anthem of Our Dying Day
    Gone foREVer. Goodbye.

    DeviantART | Twitter | YouTube

  15. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragoniteA7X View Post
    7.5/10 I love linkin park and Jay-Z's rapping wasn't too bad.

    Let's Make this the Story of the Year when we sing this Anthem of Our Dying Day
    6.7/10 Nice vocals. Also the track was much smoother than that heavy stuff. Bonus points for sounding like Good Charlotte.

    Lying - solo

  16. #4341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    6.7/10 Nice vocals. Also the track was much smoother than that heavy stuff. Bonus points for sounding like Good Charlotte.

    Lying - solo
    9/10 i loved that album of linkin park and Jay-Z they did a great job with every song on there!

    Modestep - Feel Good

    ^beautiful sig made by none other than zek 4040^

    Member of Team Nightmare

    Get your Daily Dose of Vitamin D baby!

    Leaf Green Nuzlocke team.
    Bulby: - 34 Gafiltafis: - 26
    Butters: - 22 Level: - 30
    peter: - 33 Addie: - 28

  17. #4342
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    30

    Default

    It was OK, not the best. 5/10.

    Polka Face - Weird Al Yankovic

  18. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shale View Post
    It was OK, not the best. 5/10.

    Polka Face - Weird Al Yankovic
    1/10 Don't like the vocals. Never cared for Weird Al. What did I just listen to?

    Steampunk Robot

  19. #4344
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Downtown Abbey
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    1/10 Don't like the vocals. Never cared for Weird Al. What did I just listen to?

    Steampunk Robot
    Ya know, as much as I usually dislike Nicki, this is a pretty awesome song :P 7/10

    Scientific music!

    My Friend Safari is Light type.

  20. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhal15 View Post
    Ya know, as much as I usually dislike Nicki, this is a pretty awesome song :P 7/10

    Scientific music!
    6.7/10

    Nice eerie backing track. Accompanying vocals were also very haunting. Also Bjork.


    Realize You're Beautiful, Please...

  21. #4346

    Default

    9/10 hilarious and loved it!

    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop...cD8sCLuM&gl=US
    I think the song was about some guy that is under spell that is passed down trough his family...i forgot the rest...xD

  22. #4347
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Downtown Abbey
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HikariGlacea View Post
    9/10 hilarious and loved it!

    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop...cD8sCLuM&gl=US
    I think the song was about some guy that is under spell that is passed down trough his family...i forgot the rest...xD
    That didn't bring me to a video.

    trippy remix of a creepy song

    My Friend Safari is Light type.

  23. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhal15 View Post
    That didn't bring me to a video.

    trippy remix of a creepy song
    3/10

    I love Madonna but not that song. Weird vocals, kind of weak. Also, the track itself was berserk and uncomfortable to listen to.

    Kalafina - Magia

  24. #4349
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    3/10

    I love Madonna but not that song. Weird vocals, kind of weak. Also, the track itself was berserk and uncomfortable to listen to.

    Kalafina - Magia
    I couldn't understand anything of that, it's kinda the same but the singing is outstanding.
    7/10
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UpdF...eature=channel
    image file size too large, removed - mod

  25. #4350
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,642

    Default

    Pretty neat music. 8/10

    Comatose - Skillet

Page 174 of 356 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •