Page 178 of 356 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 8897

Thread: Review This Song, Then Post Another

  1. #4426
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cloud Cuckoo Land
    Posts
    244

    Default

    R.I.P dad - 07-06-2013.
    Forever in my heart.

    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/9likip.png[/IMG]


    Life's a journey. There ain't pass or fail.
    - Kapp'n

  2. #4427
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Miscellaneous countryside
    Posts
    398

    Default

    8/10, I love this song, but I find it hard to maintain a good mood through to the end of the song, it's a little potent. And it should not have been number 1 over Christmas, not exactly a happy carol.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMZwZiU0kKs - The video > song. At least if you're a fan of Christopher Walken.
    Last edited by pirate555; 17th April 2012 at 10:11 PM.

  3. #4428
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Downtown Abbey
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by codeyokoo View Post
    5/10 It's... a little weird. Slightly boring, and the vocals left something to be desired.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li-adM-qOwI

    EDIT: Ninja'd.

    @pirate: 8/10 awesome video to an awesome song. not much more to say.
    Last edited by Indigoodra; 17th April 2012 at 10:24 PM.

    My Friend Safari is Light type.

  4. #4429
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Saltus Valley
    Posts
    522

    Default

    @ pirate555
    I find that song and video amusing, it was fun to watch and to listen to, 7/10.

    Exile Vilify by The National

  5. #4430
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between tulips and windmills.
    Posts
    896

    Default

    7/10. It's a nice song, very mellow.

    Gorillaz - El Mańana. This truly is one of the best music videos I've ever seen.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

    My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

    That was one of my favorite guys

  6. #4431
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    in your dreams
    Posts
    666

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heldigunner1 View Post
    0/10

    Is that a joke?

    Looked like a poor attempt to imitate the bedroom-intruder song....

    Wub-wub-wuuub

  8. #4433
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    0/10

    Is that a joke?

    Looked like a poor attempt to imitate the bedroom-intruder song....

    Wub-wub-wuuub
    7/10
    I'm not a dubstep fan; it makes me REALLY anxious. But Skrillex and deadmau5 are easily my favorites!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGVBy3aM18E


    Click here if you want to join ^
    Going through life with depression is like trying to run for a touchdown on two broken legs.

  9. #4434
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    B.S.L. Sector 4
    Posts
    1,761

    Default

    Simple, slow song. The lyrics are very heavy, and moving. The singers voice is perfect for the track. One downside to this track was that it was too short. The slightly off-tune piano was great with the vocals and movement of the track. In the end, I liked it. 8/10.

    Aisle - The Bunny The Bear

  10. #4435
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serris View Post
    Simple, slow song. The lyrics are very heavy, and moving. The singers voice is perfect for the track. One downside to this track was that it was too short. The slightly off-tune piano was great with the vocals and movement of the track. In the end, I liked it. 8/10.

    Aisle - The Bunny The Bear
    Sorry, but this comment explains the song:
    the fact they're touring with brokencyde shows how [bad] they are.
    4/10
    I liked the clean vocals a little, but not an impressive band. The dude wearing the bunny mask looks silly.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPaz0p2dpEk


    Click here if you want to join ^
    Going through life with depression is like trying to run for a touchdown on two broken legs.

  11. #4436
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The land of Tea and Crumpets
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serris View Post
    Honestly not sure what to make of this. Skill wise they are very good. I feel that The Bunny should be in some amazing hardcore band. The bear just reminds me of Coheed and Cambria.
    That's said i wouldn't listen to it in my free time as i just don't agree with it. I think they are wasting talent by doing this. 5/10 just because they are skilful with their instruments.


    The Birthday Massacre - Blue

    Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady View Post
    Please who doesn't like flogging molly. 7/10
    Last edited by Zwitter™; 19th April 2012 at 3:39 AM.

  12. #4437
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NW Oregon
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mawile_626 View Post
    Honestly not sure what to make of this. Skill wise they are very good. I feel that The Bunny should be in some amazing hardcore band. The bear just reminds me of Coheed and Cambria.
    That's said i wouldn't listen to it in my free time as i just don't agree with it. I think they are wasting talent by doing this. 5/10 just because they are skilful with their instruments.


    The Birthday Massacre - Blue
    Wow, I'd heard of them before, but I didn't expect them to be that good! 8/10

    Arjen Lucassen - Lost in the New Real
    I have claimed Taillow! Fear me!

    Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

  13. #4438
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between tulips and windmills.
    Posts
    896

    Default

    It was alright. I like this kind of progressive music. 7/10

    Posting again because it wasn't reviewed:
    Gorillaz - El Mańana.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

    My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

    That was one of my favorite guys

  14. #4439
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The land of Tea and Crumpets
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Petal View Post
    Posting again because it wasn't reviewed:
    Gorillaz - El Mańana.
    I love this song beyond all belief. I actually think it's the best song on demon days. 9/10

    Skunk Anansie - Charlie Big Potato

  15. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mawile_626 View Post
    I love this song beyond all belief. I actually think it's the best song on demon days. 9/10

    Skunk Anansie - Charlie Big Potato
    4/10

    The beat was irritating to my auditory channels. Also the guys voice was shrill.





    CLint Eastwood

  16. #4441
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The land of Tea and Crumpets
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    4/10

    The beat was irritating to my auditory channels. Also the guys voice was shrill.

    CLint Eastwood
    It's a girl... Also there is too much gorillaz in this thread. Someone else can rate this.

  17. #4442
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between tulips and windmills.
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Yay Gorillaz! Love this song, one of the best songs of the album.

    The Prodigy - Stand Up. It has a 30 second fade-in, so you can skip that part. Also, I was highly tempted to post Gorillaz just for the hell of it.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

    My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

    That was one of my favorite guys

  18. #4443
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    B.S.L. Sector 4
    Posts
    1,761

    Default

    A very catchy song, and very notable band. The Prodigy have done some great pieces of the years, and they never cease to amaze me with their work. 8/10.

    The Fountain - Pendulum

  19. #4444
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between tulips and windmills.
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serris View Post
    A very catchy song, and very notable band. The Prodigy have done some great pieces of the years, and they never cease to amaze me with their work. 8/10.

    The Fountain - Pendulum
    It was pretty good, although I did think the drum was kind of unfitting for this song. 7/10 (and yes, I know Pendulum is DRUM 'n' bass, but still.)

    Within Temptation - Our Solemn Our

    Also post #4444 get.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

    My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

    That was one of my favorite guys

  20. #4445
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    B.S.L. Sector 4
    Posts
    1,761

    Default

    An epic piece of music. And by epic I mean that's it's powerful and large. The subtle speaking in the introduction is great, and got me pumped for the rest of the song. The bridge and solo are great with the speaking, as well. The Gregorian-style singing got a bit too powerful in some parts, though. 7/10.

    Reach - The Butterfly Effect

  21. #4446
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serris View Post
    An epic piece of music. And by epic I mean that's it's powerful and large. The subtle speaking in the introduction is great, and got me pumped for the rest of the song. The bridge and solo are great with the speaking, as well. The Gregorian-style singing got a bit too powerful in some parts, though. 7/10.

    Reach - The Butterfly Effect
    It is pretty good, I would listen to it every once in a while. But i'm into more heavy stuff(Black Veil Brides, Between the Buried and Me, etc.).
    8/10

    Now this is a funny song and I have it on Rock Band 3(extremely fun to play).

    Space Unicorn
        Spoiler:- Challenges:



    Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

  22. #4447
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    B.S.L. Sector 4
    Posts
    1,761

    Default

    Parry Grip has some odd songs. And this is no exception. And another thing about Parry Grip's songs are that they're short. I guess this a catchy song, but I'm not such a fan of the lyrics. The rest of the song I like. 5/10.

    Withcraft - Pendulum

  23. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serris View Post
    Parry Grip has some odd songs. And this is no exception. And another thing about Parry Grip's songs are that they're short. I guess this a catchy song, but I'm not such a fan of the lyrics. The rest of the song I like. 5/10.

    Withcraft - Pendulum
    6.5/10

    the singing wasn't the best, however, the beat/track was excellent, I really loved it.


    Realize Mr. Zombie, I am your Classmate!

  24. #4449
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    B.S.L. Sector 4
    Posts
    1,761

    Default

    Well, I opened the song up, it started playing and... well, I could tell I wasn't going to be a fan. The only thing I found aesthetically pleasing in the song were the chiptunes that can be heard in the background. This isn't my kind of anime music, but I respect that it is an anime track. 6/10.

    In Waves - Trivium

  25. #4450
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    9/10, I tend to lend towards the softer side of rock and metal but this is amazing. Drove out a few hours to see Dream Theater live last year and Trivium was opening for them. This was the first song they did and the entire crowd was moving. Their sound equipment was...not as clear and good as Dream Theater's but it sounded great. My only complaint was not really being able to understand their lyrics live, but eh, watcha gonna do.

    Now for a completely different change in genre, a nostalgic song that was played in quite a few of my favorite childhood movies:

    Send Me On My Way - Rusted Root

Page 178 of 356 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •