Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The Battle According to Lenora (674)

lolashsucks

But really Lenora's strategyy was clever, but she should have her stupid *** watchog spam confuse ray or something. Seeing Ash get pissed would have been funny.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Well, at least Ash didn't succumb to the combination of Hypnosis/Confuse Ray with some Retaliate thrown in to the mix.

Claimed by me!

^ Actually, I think that would have been a lot more interesting than what we got here. I like what you guys are thinking.

Meh, I'm not a fan of Oshawott and Tepig starring two gyms in a row. I would have liked to see Pidove get some attention after that bad loss against Trip's Frillish.

I can even tell what you're thinking right now

I really dig Lenora in the anime, really badass and confident, not to mention removing her Apron was a good move tbh.'

Her Roar+mean look combo was also pretty clever, althrough it would never work in the game. I guess the writers could have used other pokemon than tepig and oshawott again, but since the starring role has changed here, I dont mind.

The battle itself was alright, it showcased the main flaw of BW ash, mainly the lack of training he does with his pokemon. Lillipup was insane tho, that speed with take down and Shadow ball was indeed scary.

8/10, a sad loss results in training for a glorious comeback next episode.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567