Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Adventure! Discussion Thread

oh ok, just hope a scan appears of that scene

So I have been interested in reading this manga. Hareta, Mitsumi, and Jun make and interesting trio and the heavy focus on Team Galactic would make it an interesting read. Apparenlty after reading through, there seems to be no place on the Internet with viewable scans of the manga. If so do they sell this series at bookstores or is there an internal site I do not know of?

It's a Forretress, what else needs to be said?
    A video of my friend attemping to jump a fence

Quote Originally Posted by Forretress Fan View Post
    So I have been interested in reading this manga. Hareta, Mitsumi, and Jun make and interesting trio and the heavy focus on Team Galactic would make it an interesting read. Apparenlty after reading through, there seems to be no place on the Internet with viewable scans of the manga. If so do they sell this series at bookstores or is there an internal site I do not know of?
    I've seen them in my local Barns and Noble and Borders bookstores, right next to the Pokemon Adventures manga. They're in the kids' section through, so this may be why you've had a hard time finding them if you've been looking in the regular graphic novels section of your bookstore.

Yes, it got a Viz release so it's in bookstores. And all 8 volumes are still in print!
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

As everyone said, all 8 volumes are still in print. :3 Go get them.

Also, Is there any scene in DPA that is your favorite?
    BUNP

I'm partial to the turning point in volume 5, the "could this boy, without a shadow of anger, truly care about everybody?" scene.
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

I'm in Australia but I can't find any of this series except the 4th one (which I already read...)

Try ordering them. Wherever you found the volume 4, go ask them to order the other ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    Try ordering them. Wherever you found the volume 4, go ask them to order the other ones.
    That's the problem. EVERY library i've been to only has the 4th one...And I can't buy it either.

Ohhh, I thought you meant you found them in a bookstore.

Well, suggest that they order the other volumes. Most libraries have a suggestion box for orders.

I'm partial to the turning point in volume 5, the "could this boy, without a shadow of anger, truly care about everybody?" scene.
    that definiatly my favorite scene.

2nd. Hareta stopping Regigigas from attacking mitsumi.

3rd. Cyrus telling hareta about not caring about the number of sacrifices.

I do kinda wish we found out what happened to Mitsumi before cyrus found her.

====

I just realized that Hareta is the first main character with a father *aside from the Ruby/Sapphire character-esque*
    Last edited by Allio; 30th May 2011 at 11:55 PM.
    "ORE FUTABI SANJOU!!!!!"

I am both a fan of Digimon and Pokemon, deal with it...fans needs to get along

Digimon club

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=315087

join

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but can someone post a link or something?

A link to...? If you're looking for illegal manga links, I suggest you forget it. The entire series is in print and easily obtainable.

come on. Well to get on topic, I think that there should be a another book series on hareta called platinum. It'd be perfect. DON.
    EELEKTROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the best kid in the world. Okay? Any objection? Hmm..., over 9000. Oh....

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Hojinisabeast22 View Post
    come on. Well to get on topic, I think that there should be a another book series on hareta called platinum. It'd be perfect. DON.
    No. DP ended already and the second part of the series already focused on Platinum...

I'd like a Black and White adaptation by Ihara-sensei, though.

Indeed! Ihara would have a great take on N!

Although I predict that a great deal of stuff would be left out. Perhaps the other six Sages and a few Gym Leaders.

Although I predict that a great deal of stuff would be left out. Perhaps the other six Sages and a few Gym Leaders.
    I wish he didn't in DPA. There was plenty for him to expand on. I also wish he gone more in depth with Mitsumi.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Team Galactic reminds me of suicide bombers in this manga.

Well that's because that's exactly what they were doing in volume 6.

...You know, I can't shake the idea that the lead bomber was B-2's partner from volume 1. There's no way to TELL, but I keep thinking it.

B-2, now there's someone who could have used some expanding on in something other than his rear end. Why did he have his own mind and was able to question his leaders? Why was he the only grunt to oppose Charon? What's his overall story? I mean sure he's basically comic relief, but he's also important to the story.

I love volume six on page 151 where agent hansom opens up his notebook! XD i found it so funny! The way he just drew it in his notebook like that!
    If you dont get it its in my avatar.
    I like haretas dad too. He is so much like hareta!!!!! I also like b2 because its funny.

Notice it says most people like me.

No you may not have my autograph.

Spoiler:- Credits:

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

I have to say, though, at least Hareta has a sense of responsibility. Kaisei comes off as less mature than his very immature son.

Lol, I totally agree, Blackjack Gabbiani Also the way hareta judges who is a good guy and who is a bad guy, is totally illogical, though I know some people who do that.

Notice it says most people like me.

No you may not have my autograph.

Spoiler:- Credits:

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Haha well yes. Heck, it's really only by coincidence that Hareta reasoned that Byron was a good guy. Kaisei used the same method on Team Galactic and was wrong wrong wrong.

Although Hareta did wind up being right about Cyrus, namely that he was a bad guy but not one to be hated. I wonder how he would react to hearing about Charon and the Rotom notebooks.

^
    It's kinda funny how Hareta easily makes friends with people who people presume to be evil, and then later on they turn good/have been good all along.
    It's like he has an innate sense of knowing whether someone is good or bad. Kaisei however...does not. :/
    BUNP

I wonder what he picked up on. I mean, for you and me, it's easy to say that Cyrus wasn't all bad, that he had a good motive and that he truly believed that he was doing what was best for everybody. But Hareta had to deal with him directly, to be terrified by him, be threatened by him, face having his friends controlled by him. And that's something that the fictional/real divide that lets us analyze these characters safely really can't do. So Hareta was able to see through all of those horrible things that Cyrus did and see what you and I playing the game can see.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast