Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Adventure! Discussion Thread

Wow, I am only on book 2 of this series, but it is AWESOME so far! I love all of the characters, but Hareta is definitely my favorite! He is just so darn FUNNY! XD I would love to be able to know him in real life, haha! XD

EDIT: Wow, it has been a while... but seriously, no one likes this series anymore? It is still as epic as ever... D:
    Last edited by Cassafrass1999; 28th August 2013 at 3:26 AM.

So I assume by this point you've finished reading it, yes?

Also, a reminder that November is the second annual Diamond and Pearl Adventure! month!
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

I still wish this series expanded on certain points rather than skip a lot like with the Gym Leaders. They could've fleshed out the characters much more.
    Pokemon: The Black & White Adventure: 14 year old Hilda is a Pokemon Trainer with a secret: she can talk to Pokemon. After setting off into Unova with her starter, she gets involved in the affairs of Team Plasma and becomes acquainted with N, a mysterious guy her age with the exact same abilities as her. While enjoying her life, a tangled web of mystery is weaved around her and the reveal may shock her beyond belief...

Join the adventure by clicking the link above. Read & Review.

Seriously, anyone who remotely like LoK, WATCH IT ON TV. Tell your friends, your family, EVERYONE!

My Tumblr

I've just started on this series but what is the point with these random manzais?

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    I've just started on this series but what is the point with these random manzais?
    ...You're clearly not reading the right series.

Lol. This just made my day.

Aside from that fact that I asked that question myself... wrong series. Very much so.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    I still wish this series expanded on certain points rather than skip a lot like with the Gym Leaders. They could've fleshed out the characters much more.
    I think that's because the focus isn't on the badge quest but on the Galactic plot. We don't even see a full Cynthia battle.
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    I think that's because the focus isn't on the badge quest but on the Galactic plot. We don't even see a full Cynthia battle.
    Why not both? It'd make for good battles and good stories.
    Pokemon: The Black & White Adventure: 14 year old Hilda is a Pokemon Trainer with a secret: she can talk to Pokemon. After setting off into Unova with her starter, she gets involved in the affairs of Team Plasma and becomes acquainted with N, a mysterious guy her age with the exact same abilities as her. While enjoying her life, a tangled web of mystery is weaved around her and the reveal may shock her beyond belief...

Join the adventure by clicking the link above. Read & Review.

Seriously, anyone who remotely like LoK, WATCH IT ON TV. Tell your friends, your family, EVERYONE!

My Tumblr

Because the focus is on the Galactic plot. Nothing wrong with that. Hareta even starts out not intending to get badges but to find Dialga.

Its a really good series!

-
    Ask the shiny glaceon something!
    -
    Pokemon X Team: , , , , and -All shiny! | 3DS FC: 1392-5890-1561
    -
    Join Eeveelution Forums Today! | Credit to Astral Shadow at for the art!
    -

Good god, the lack of respect and attention this series gets is abominable. I proposed a group readthrough and it got no attention.

Come on people, get with the program! I know it's an older series by this point but even when it was still being released it was ignored, and that's completely unfair.

Look, some people, like me, just don't have the manga easily accessible. Just because we don't have the means to participate in a group readthrough doesn't mean that we (or at least I) mean disrespect for the series.

Believe me, nothing would thrill me more than to be able to take part in a group project such as that, but I just don't have the manga and therefore cannot participate. No disrespect intended.

Honestly, I would have loved to see the idea take off to a point that we could do group readthroughs of other Pokemon manga in the future. PokeSpe is overshadowing some great stuff out there. =\
    HeLlO. You'Re tOo slOw. yOu cAn'T ruN. FOuNd YOu! I AM GOD.

Well, it's just frustrating to see so little love for it. Every active thread right now is about Special, and this is shunted to a single thread.

I have the whole series and been wanting an excuse to read it again as I haven't done so in a while so I'll happily partake in a group read through if it's still on the cards!
    Your golden lies, feed my role,

In this forgotten space race, under my control.
    Who's returned from the dead? Who remains...

JUST TO SPIT IT IN YOUR FACE!!

Sure! Shall we set it for July?

Fine with me, send me a VM or whatever. Never done a group read through before, very exciting!

Oh, I was thinking we could just have a thread for it. Maybe you could start it since I think people are sick of me talking about it.

Ah yeah of course! If you could give a hand in organising, I'd be up for it.

And if people who are also interested in a group read through could say so then that'd be brilliant!

Well, go ahead! We should organize it in advance so people join.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456