Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Forsaken

Encyclopika: Don't worry, you weren't the only one who was confused ^_^. To answer the question, yes she is, by what/who will be explained in chapter nine. *looks over again at the other sentence, does double-take* LOL lemony xDD? This isn't even rated R, I didn't mean to go that far. I got so into it, I didn't know where to draw the line or not. I don't think I'll ever stop smiling now, you made my morning. And no, you don't have to edit the post, I probably wouldn't even catch it for a while, lol.

midnightjewelz: Lol, it's okay. I mainly read peoplexpeople fics as well, but I've always seen them in the same way as humans. *shrugs* Each to their own, it's understandable. And do take your time, it's not like I'm there breathing down your neck like I do with my brothers. (Wow, what a strange analogy xD.)

Thanks for the reviews. And I just know it was you two who rated this thread (don't deny it), so you get extra thanks! *tosses cookies* Fresh from the oven!
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    midnightjewelz: Lol, it's okay. I mainly read peoplexpeople fics as well, but I've always seen them in the same way as humans. *shrugs* Each to their own, it's understandable. And do take your time, it's not like I'm there breathing down your neck like I do with my brothers. (Wow, what a strange analogy xD.)

Thanks for the reviews. And I just know it was you two who rated this thread (don't deny it), so you get extra thanks! *tosses cookies* Fresh from the oven!
    Shhhhh, it was my twinn, midnightmoon LOL. jks. Yayy cookie. =) but now that you say that, i could imagine them as ginjikas to make it more easier for me read it. lol. Anyway read some more, its a little confusing but now that you explained it. it makes it easier to understand.

Okay just finished chapter 8. Basically a continuation of chapter 7, though, I am glad you had someone else become possessed before the group encountered Mew. It made it easier to believe.
    But I forgot to ask this before - what was the point of cutting herself? o.o; I know it looks and sounds creepy, but I don't get the real purpose in it. The literary purpose, I guess you could say.
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

midnightjewelz: The cookie's got "extra" protein in it. ^_^ If it helps, go for it.

Encyclopika: Okay, how to explain why she ended up cutting herself... (I had the answer back then, but I can't seem to recall my reasons now xD, so bear with me.) Well for one thing, she didn't do it willingly. She was in such a state she was vulnerable to any outside source. Also, that was a sacrificial chamber, so if it wasn't the evil spirit that took over her, it was the lingering spirit of another that still had a thirst for sacrifice, but that's debatable. But what I was going for here was spiritual death, which means not living in the presence of God. Ever. There are sins that aren't forgiven of very easily, murder being one of them. Suicide is considered murder because you're taking a life--your own life. So... *lightbulb moment* Ah, now I remember! This WILL actually be explained later on in the story. So I'm not going to give anything away as to WHY she did this . Not yet, anyway. Thanks for pointing it out, though.

If you haven't already guessed from the chapter heading, this chapter is pretty much chock-full of religious philosophies/doctrines. It was rather strange, uncomfortable, and yet interesting to do this in the perspective I chose.

If things get confusing, please, please let me know, then point out what's been confusing, and please, please give me suggestions how to fix it. I was very unsure how to write this chapter, and I don't want to write future chapters thinking I've been confusing people.

*~*~*~*

Chapter Nine: Thirty Pieces of Silver

“You refuse to see
    You're denying me
    The cross I bear, but you don't seem to care
    Even Judas knew he had lied”
    --”The Cross”, Within Temptation, “The Heart of Everything”

*~*~*

A droning hum was the first identifiable sound to reach Mewtwo's subconscious, stirring him to alertness. It was strangely soothing, quickly becoming unfocused as natural, background noise. It was for this reason he did not want to wake up. He felt he could sleep for a long time, his thoughts would be clear enough he wouldn't have to worry about being plagued by restless dreams—well, he would be if he kept thinking about it. Immediately, his mind switched back to the humming and he relaxed. And yet, there was that small part of him that wanted to know what the source of it was. He was hopeless like that. Since he was already gaining conscious, he might as well take a peek.

The lighting was very dim; in fact, the only source seemed to come from the center of the room, pulsating in a steady rhythm in faint colors of pink, blue, and red. Squinting, he could barely make out the shape of a pedestal, possibly half the size of the room. Upon tilting his head back, Mewtwo made a guess the ceiling was way too high. Apart from it all, it looked like he was nowhere in general, but far from the forest he remembered being in last.

His eyes widened the moment his mind clicked in place, flooding with numerous questions: Where is he? How did he get to be there? What happened? How long was he out? Where is Mew? Why can't he move?

Now that he was thinking of it, he tried to shake his arms free from their out-stretched position. He could only twitched his fingers, everything else was stiffened in place. So he moved on to test lifting his legs. It was the same thing, like he was nailed to the floor. Or in his arms and his body's case, pinned to the brick wall. He couldn't even flick his tail, almost his entire body was immobilized. All he was capable of doing was slouching, straightening up, and turning his head. Closer inspection revealed he wasn't shackled with any physical objects. Looking at his background, only psychokinesis, powerful machinery, or a high-leveled Dark-type could hold him down.

It helped narrow down to the one responsible for it.

“I was hoping you would be awake.”

Mewtwo glanced up, shivering under the glow of Mew's eyes staring him down. The flashing grin made him shrink. With the dim lighting behind her, she looked more sinister than normal, the Grim Reaper with the scythe as teeth. She uttered a quiet chuckle, using the tip of her tail to raise his chin.

“Did you rest well?” she asked, her tone dryly matter-of-fact. “I would be surprised if you did, it is awfully cold in here.”

“I have lived in many cold places,” he muttered casually, tilting away from her touch.

She was persistent on keeping bodily contact. “Ah yes, you did. Mount Quena was cold, was it not?”

“Not in the summer time.”

“If there was no wind, probably not.” He trembled when she slowly caressed, nearing his throat. “But I trust you kept warm during the night.”

He disguised his attempt at pushing her away as a nod. “I did.”

Mew rested a hand under her chin when she crossed her arms. “A type of cloak, was it not? Because I doubt you are the one who handles the sharing of body warmth well.”

A tingle dispersed throughout his body when her tail encircled to the back of his neck. He fought to control himself when it skimmed alongside his cord. “You guessed right,” he nearly gasped out from gritted teeth.

Her eyes brightened when her brows raised, and the bulbous end traced it, covering every inch and sending him into faint convulsions. “Is it really that sensitive, Mewtwo?” she purred, curling the appendage around the external organ.

A hiss expelled before he formed his words. “Mew, you are making a big mistake.”

She just laughed, a little harsh for someone of her size. “You need to explain why, there are quite a few other 'mistakes' I could be making.”

Mewtwo merely shook his head about in a vain attempt to throw her off. “Mew, please stop this act and let us return to camp.”

“You just do not want the two of us alone together,” she whined, smirking all the meanwhile. She closed the space by throwing her arms around his neck. “You are afraid of what will happen when we are.”

The clone struggled against her hold, flinching when she tilted his head down so they pressed noses. His gaze gradually became that of fear, unable to escape the haunting stare of her newfound pupils. The longer he stared, the more unrecognizable she was becoming. He recalled the last words she had said just seconds prior to his passing out.

“I slowly convinced her to will her own life away. In other words, I traumatized and tortured her soul.”

There was a soul in the eyes, but it wasn't hers. It froze his blood the second they made eye-contact, sending his heart into such a frenzy he was sure to drop dead at any second. As frightening as they were, he couldn't tear away from them. Forcing himself to breathe, he panted out, “What have you done with her?”

She grinned wildly, digging her fingers into his cheeks when she hoisted herself higher to look directly into his face. (Mewtwo winced when his neck cricked.) “Repetition is irksome, but I shall answer anyway. After all, it is just you and I, alone... in the dark...” She bent her neck to lick his nose teasingly, bringing out a quiet gasp from his throat. “...we have nothing to hide.”

He turned his face away, clenching his hands tightly. “Where is Mew?!” he snarled.

There was a laugh before she released her hold on him and gave him space. “Fine, no use in stalling, you figured it out early anyway. This may still be the body of your beloved, but I am a different being altogether.” She bowed in a formal way, peering at him beneath her brows. “The name is Legion. I am a demon lord, one of many, if that is how you want to address me.”

He snapped his attention back to her, eyes wide. “D... Demon lord?”

“Okay, it technically is a misleading term,” she admitted with a shrug, “but I am a demon.” A fanged smirk quirked on her lips. “I am a being trapped as a spirit for eternity because I rebelled against God along with a third of heaven. I have visited many worlds, witnessed many wonders... even caused most of those wonders. Amazing how one motivated person can change the world, you agree?” She laughed quietly, her tail uncurling from Mewtwo. Glancing over at him, she took notice of his perplexed stare. “You do not believe me, do you? Not many do at first. It is hard to wrap your brain around something as complex as my background, especially if you are a skeptic. But well, since I have time to kill, literally and figuratively,” she let out as a mutter, “I suppose I will at least explain why I am here on this world when I could be elsewhere with other people.”

Taking a moment to stretch and move about, Mew's captive flashed him another malicious smile. “I may be a spirit, but I have a personality of my own, so I prefer a few things compared to some of my other associates,” she started in the middle of a twirl. “I happen to enjoy traveling, and since I have no body, I am free to go wherever I please in the universe. I take advantage of it the best I can, visiting other worlds and wreaking havoc one temptation at a time. Humans are fickle as mortals, it is how they are naturally made. You see, when a spirit is far away from home long enough, they 'forget' what it is like being in God's presence. Quite quickly, I may add. By the time they enter childhood, or sometimes mid-childhood, unless they are regularly taught about Christ's Gospel, they become a rather rebellious spirit. Sometimes. Some people are just born good, others are just born rebellious, depends on the spirit.

“As demons, it is our duty to keep them away from the goodness that is Christ. Through small temptations, we slowly but surely stray them away. The best thing about it is that you do it once, and they will explore it further on their own. Sometimes you have to remind them about it, but often they remember that little thought we placed in their heads, and they get curious. Thus, curiosity kills the cat.” Mew let out a cruel chuckle. “What makes this job easier is that we know their weaknesses very, very well. Most of the time, they are unaware of it. But in all honesty, our main goal is to keep people away from their heritage so they do not get the privilege of being gods themselves. They will be shunned forever like we were when we were cast out.”

“I do not understand,” the clone interrupted, slowly shaking his head. “How can you enjoy being this miserable?”

She abruptly slapped him with her tail. “Do not interrupt me! And I do not enjoy my misery! But I cheer whenever God loses a son or daughter to us. My hatred for Father inspires me to go out and damn as many siblings as possible, knowing that if we get our fair share, we will be seen as equals. Lucifer has power, and he has given us shares of it to help him conquer worlds. And he has been successful. He even claimed an earth as his own, and within a thousand years, it became the most wicked world above all others. It was so wicked, surviving records say it even made the earth weep. And though God wiped out that generation with the Great Flood, Lucifer renewed his power back to its glory days. Believe me when I say even other worlds bore record of a world so wicked they killed their Savior.”

Mew paused, her face darkening in a way Mewtwo had never seen it before. “That was the only battle my master ever lost... he was unable to conquer death... It was then my other associates and I realized we had forgotten about the plan that was made in Heaven. God had made a perfect plan, but only death and sin were the flaws. He had asked for a volunteer to be the Savior of the universe, a sacred duty that was preserved for someone willing to keep such great a responsibility, and who has an undying love for his fellow man... just like his father...”

She then growled and took her anger out on her counterpart by smacking him again. “But no matter! We may have lost the power over death, but we still have sin on our side! No unclean thing can be in God's presence, and one blot of sin can keep someone from living in Heaven. How simple is that?

“We demolished that one world Christ Himself walked on into a beautiful wreck, and we were just getting started. From that one earth, Lucifer commanded many other worlds. They were only half as wicked as it, but we still got our good share. Every day, and I am just estimating here, we got an average of about a thousand million souls in Spirit Prison, some more damned than others. Powerful worldly leaders were a delectable treat to get. You think some of the leaders here were bad, you should meet these ones. Some of them were worse. Way worse. Oh, it made Lucifer smile gleefully. They had godly potential, foreordained to do good for the world, and we just snagged them,” she snapped her fingers, eyes gleaming, “like that. Others we tried to get, but by then they already had their mind set on being God-fearing. Lucifer made sure the strongest of us went after them, with a few he went after himself. These were people he hated the most, he really wanted to destroy them before they could ruin his plans for good. He had managed to get a couple, but that is never enough for him. In the long-run, I must say, they came to be on our side, and that is always a pleasure. Watching perfectly good angels fall makes him giddy—why did I use that word? Bah, whatever.

“Anyway, I told you enough history, back to my reasons being here. It is the usual objection of gathering more souls to join our ever-growing side, blah blah blah. But what makes this more unique are not the quantity of souls, but the quality. Your world is special for being the home of valiant spirits God had foreordained to be guardians. Perhaps not as valiant as Archangel Michael—stupid pretty-boy—but they are up there. I am certain you can name these guardians off the top of your head.”

Mewtwo slowly nodded, feeling the hints of cold sweat on his brow. “The Legendaries.”

She raised a brow, but did no more than shrug. “In a way. Some of them were teachers, teaching the newborn spirits basic things like emotions, their willpower, knowledge, to name a few. Others had a part in planning what the earth's creations would look like, and they were set apart to these respected creations. In the cases of Dialga and Palkia, they understood well enough the fabrics of time and space, and were given the calling. Same with Giratina before his rebellion. Darkrai's was an accident. He was originally supposed to spread good dreams and heal the nightmares, but he grew addicted to the bad dreams to the point they became a part of him. So to balance him out, Cresselia became the new dream keeper. You may have noticed that many of them are one-of-a-kind, because they were created specifically for that role. The rest of the Legendaries had to earn it in their mortal life, a reward for their hard work.”

“Like Mew,” the clone breathed out, dropping his eyes. “So were the Beasts, Lugia, Shaymin—”

“And you, believe it or not.” Her lips twitched into a small smirk at his astonished expression. “Oh, you did not know? Well, you were a special case. But no matter, you have the genes of the Mew species, thus you are fully capable of having the same abilities as your beloved.”

“I have no such abilities,” he quickly defended himself, shivering in fear. He didn't know if he was lying, but he didn't wish to find out if this Legion demon knew something.

Much to his horror, the smirk widened to a wicked grin. She had kept her distance when she talked, something Mewtwo had taken for granted as she reached for him. “For about three centuries, you have brooded over your existence, at what your purpose is,” she quietly drawled, tracing his jawline with a claw. He trembled, dropping his gaze as cold sweat ran down his neck. “Slowly, but surely, you found your place in the world, and you quietly lived out your life. However, you have always known you could never belong, for you are too different, too unique to be a true Pokémon. So you lived life in solitude, studying humans from afar, while slowly forgetting your origins.”

His hands loosely clenched, wanting her gone so he would not be reminded of his demons. She leisurely flew around behind him and through the gap of the cord, trailing her fingers tantalizingly down his neck and shoulders doing so. “Somehow, you never forgot who you were, always being reminded of it by the mere mention of your name, or through the presence of Mew herself. At first, you were tormented to the brink of insanity at the mere thought of her, so having her close by was near incomprehensible. You wanted her dead so you could prove you were better than her, that you had a purpose in this world.”

Mew then took him by the chin to twist his head in her direction where their noses brushed. “But as time passed, and when you accepted her as a close friend, you realized just how lonely you were. Your clones were half-way around the world with families of their very own. Everywhere you turned, a human couple intrigued you whenever they displayed affection in the open or behind closed doors. Children, even when being complete monsters, struck a nerve inside you, a twinge of sadness. Many Pokémon were never without their own kind, always in the vicinity of constant companionship. But not you. You rejected company in the belief you would never fit in. You were alone, you always were... and you knew it.”

The cold perspiration on his brows trickled down when she pulled him in, her breath slowly tracing over his parted lips as they scarcely bushed together. Her claws lightly raked along his jawbone when she moved to seat herself on his shoulder, triggering tremors up and down his spine. When she spoke again, her voice lowered to a seductive, articulated purr.

“And then, you called her a woman without knowing why. How unusual it is for a Pokémon, nothing more than a creature with abnormal intelligence and abilities, to be called something so human. And yet, it feels so right. It was then you realized you were ready to receive her into you, to forever be one. You could no longer deny that yearning for companionship. You were ready... for a mate.” Mew slowly and suggestively licked up his chin.

Fighting back the sudden tears, he finally snapped out, “Release Mew to her body! She is undeserving of this torture!”

She paused, staring at him with a rather far-off look for demonic eyes. Withdrawing her tongue, she mused in fake innocence, “Whatever kind of torture are you implying?”

“The loss of her virginity without her consent. It is all she has left.”

A quiet laugh escaped her as she flew off him. “Is that it? That is your reason? What, you think the loss of a virtue is torturous enough to kill her?” It evolved into a cruel chuckle. “I did not possess her body so she could lose her virginity, there is nothing to worry about.” Her brows then quirked a little. “Well, she will eventually, but she will lose a lot more when I am through with her.”

Mewtwo's eyes widened, and he once more fought against his invisible restraints. “What!

Waving her hands around, she added calmly, “I do not wish to give a whole lot away as to what I plan to do while in Mew's body. But you will be a big part in making sure it happens.”

“What are you talking about?” he whispered hoarsely.

Mew's eyes glinted dangerously as she returned to feel him, running a hand along his collarbone. He squirmed under her touch, provoking her to slip her hand along his pectorals. “As you well know, the world has died, no one was spared in the mass extinction. You also know well enough that God is merciful, He gives everyone chances whether or not they deserve it. He gave this planet many chances, and more often than not they spat in His face. And of course as a demon, I laugh and celebrate whenever that happens, but whatever. Case in point, the world screwed themselves over, and God lost a great many of His children to us.”

“What does this have to do with me?”

“And the other surviving Legendaries? Lots!” She pushed herself away to turn her back on him. “You all were commanded to 'be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth.' Well, quite a few months have passed, and there are no babies ready to be born yet. Which is understandable, the world is not yet ready for them.” Her head tilted so she could take a sinister peek at the clone. “However, we all know that this body holds the task of splicing DNA to form other species. Because of that, Mew is highly valuable amongst you all. This is where you come in. In order for there to be children, there must be a male and a female.” With a pleasing sigh, Mew spun back around, clasping her hands and smiling. “And how fortunate of us to have a male and a female Mew on hand.”

Mewtwo scowled, hurriedly correcting her, “I do not have that power to alter DNA like Mew does. I am not a natural pure-blood.”

“A half-blooded Mew such as yourself can still perform this sacred task with a pure-blooded Mew.” She floated closer.

He quickly shrunk back the best he could. “But I am not of this world. I am a product of science, thus my body is not perfect. I do not believe I have the capacity to have children.”

“Cannot hurt to try.”

“I will not violate her body for such a task. She is not even my mate!”

The tiny Legendary halted before his face, and crossed her arms. A brow slowly rose. “Really? You still have no idea what the Mew species did?”

He slouched a little, briefly glancing away. “Ho-oh explained a little to me,” he muttered, not meaning to.

“What does he know? Unless he was a Mew in a past life, he has little knowledge of them. Yes, the worships were true, they were revered as sacred. The humans living by Mew colonies saw them as gods—and goddesses in respect to the females.” Rolling her eyes, she continued onward, “This might have come to being due to them being one of the oldest living Pokémon species and the most powerful. It is also a possibility they had seen other species being created from them. Or perhaps they were just as human as they were. It is hard to tell, the records have been lazily or poorly translated, and many others were lost. But the one thing we can all agree on is that they worshiped the Mew.

“And then the world changed. Being rather naďve people, they easily adopted any traditions they may have come across, deciding they should assimilate. Around this time, sacrificial rituals to their revered gods were growing in popularity—you can say—so they followed along without another thought. Ho-oh may not have been off when it came to the sacrifices, but he forgot some details. The people sacrificed so many Pokémon, populations were low. Luckily for them, there were explorers, traders, other tribes and the like that were regularly traveling through. They traded luxuries for Pokémon, some they had never seen before. But until then, they were resorting with their own people. Then someone got a brilliant idea: 'Why not sacrifice a Mew to another Mew? Are they not Pokémon too?'

“The Mew caught on very quickly, and they fled for their lives. They began to start small populations in corners of the world, but they underestimated humans. Within months, they were hunted down for more than a sacrifice. They were prized for their fur, as exotic pets or just for show, even as food. Anything you can think of, they did it to the Mew species. Humans paid extensively through the nose to see one alive while others took desperate measures just to own one. You know what the average price for a Mew, alive and well, was?”

Already sick to his stomach, Mewtwo only hesitantly shook his head, wanting to keep his mouth shut. A demented, fanged grin spread before she slowly enunciated the answer. “Thirty. Silver. Coins.” She licked her lips, reaching out to lift his chin. “Guess where they got that number from. Go on.”

He jerked himself free to turn away in refusal, scrunching his eyes shut to trap the rapidly-forming tears. He harshly bit down on his lip, breaking the skin. Enough, no more! he inwardly begged, body trembling in growing sorrow.

“'And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; so they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver,'” she recited as though from memory, smirking while doing so. “Fitting, is it not? Want to take a guess who the present-day Judas is?”

Holding back a sob, Mewtwo gasped out, “Please... enough is enough. I-I do not want to hear anymore of it.”

“Why should you care? You did not have to suffer through it. If anyone should be begging for a stop to it, it should be Mew. She went through this herself throughout her entire life. Besides, look on the bright side, you get to at least know of her hidden traumas.”

“She would have told me if I was meant to hear it!”

“Well, maybe she did not trust you enough. You would not want to trust someone either if they had betrayed you, would you?”

He gritted his teeth. “You lie, I would never betray her.”

She abruptly let out a long, heartless cackle that echoed hauntingly in the chamber. “How hypocritical. You cannot deny it, it continues to eat away at you. Just admit it, you could not help Mew in her time of need.”

“I tried!” he shouted, straining to break free, feeling the urge to harm the demon. He held himself back only because it was inhabiting Mew's body. It smiled cruelly upon seeing him back down. “I did more than anyone during that time, I stayed the longest.”

“By only a few days,” Legion reminded him.

His heart painfully twinged. “I did not know how to help her, I was powerless. I was finally convinced the Tree would eventually snap her out of it, so... It was a stupid mistake to leave!” he barked out, anger growing inside him. “No one bothered to help her, so she nearly died! How she even lived that long is a miracle within itself, but she should have! Had she died, none of this would have happened!”

“Say that again,” she challenged, smirking evilly. “Slower this time so she can take it in better.”

Too enraged to catch himself, he rephrased, “None of us would be in this mess had she just given up! Her death would not have affected the world catastrophically as everyone made it seem. Because if that was true, then why did no one bother to help her? She was not important then, and she is not important now!”

Then suddenly, his heart once again constricted as a strong wave of negative emotion enveloped him. It was one he hadn't felt in a long time, shrouding his thoughts in a familiar cold cloud. His breath was nearly restrained upon its recognition. Blankly staring ahead, he could have sworn he saw heartbreak in large, blue eyes. “...Mew?”

A clawed hand snatched him by the throat and wrenched him forward. His lips were hungrily locked with the smaller feline's, her tongue swiftly lapping up the trail of blood before she pulled away with a wet smack. “It has been said close friends, siblings, and lovers develop a type of sixth sense when it comes to feeling the other's emotions. Do you believe that?” She didn't wait for an answer. “I have been on this world long enough to know that some Pokémon have a strong connection with their mates, quite common with Psychics. It develops over time, and the strength of it depends on how they connect with one another. The closer they are emotionally, and physically in a way, the stronger it is.”

“Y... Your point is?” Mewtwo mumbled, struggling to pay attention. His mind still reeled with the confusion and from the sudden burst of emotion he had caught a glimpse of.

“Well, from what I can glean from this strained relationship, you two have a connection equal to close friends or lovers. Possibly both.”

“So what if we are?”

The dark smile faltered a little in thought. “Are you aware of what the Mew species did to show affection? Though judging by your numerous reactions the past few months, you do not. I am a bit surprised Mew did not make mention of it whatsoever. The only male of her species, the hope for the future, and she leaves you in the dark. Shocking.”

Before he could speak up again, the petite feline resumed matter-of-factly. “Few know of a Mew's mating habits, but surviving records—regardless of what I had said—say a Mew mates for life. But how do they choose this life-mate, you may not be asking. They always had their own tradition, but it was lost in time when they adopted a common human trait that you may know as 'kissing'.”

Mewtwo's stomach twisted, and he shuddered. “You cannot be serious,” he mumbled.

“Two Mew kiss to make a commitment one to another that they shall be loyal to each other even unto death. It has some common equivalents to a human marriage, which true, other Pokémon had similar mating habits. So though while they may have had life-mates themselves, the Mew species were the only ones behind humans to practice this as a pair.” She paused, her grin slowly returning to view. “You two have kissed, right?”

He was aware his gut remained in a painful knot, preventing him from speaking out immediately. “Y-Yes... but she—”

“You two have kissed, am I right?” she pressured, clearly not wanting to hear excuses.

“Yes!”

“Did she kiss you back?”

“...she did... she admitted it herself...”

“Then why are you hesitant? Are you afraid you are 'sterile' as you claim to be?” He shifted in discomfort. “It does not mean you cannot do it for fun.”

“I shall not!” Mewtwo exclaimed, startling Legion slightly. “I respect her, and she does not wish to be near me. I cannot take away what is rightfully hers.”

“What is rightfully yours,” she amended with a smirk. “You have the right to enjoy it when you want to. She will follow, she has no other choice.”

He became locked in a frozen stare, reviewing all that had happened the past few months. If what Legion said was true, he and Mew were mates for life. His heart leapt at the revelation. She was his now, he could get away with not sharing her. They were free to do whatever they want with one another. The law of chastity could now be...

“...no... I cannot... It was a mistake, I do not know what came over me that day, I-I just...”

“She is yours, Mewtwo,” came the insistent repeat. She placed her hands against his face, pulling herself toward him until their noses touched. “And you can love her all you want, however you want.”

He took another long look at what was Mew. The contours of her thin figure contrasting against the faint lights gave the misleading appearance of a devil, though he could now make an exception. It didn't help her eyes were briefly pulsing as well in the dim light except for the pupils. The aura of evil around her with the dark look continued to send his body into seemingly endless quivers.

This was not her. She looked nothing like the imposter before him. Her smiles were always pleasing to the eyes, the sunshine of the soul. Her tiny body was the smoothest feature of any other creature, never to age in fear of corruption. The eyes... they were her trademark, her appearance of innocence. The cruelest she had ever been was when it came to her mischievous pranks, and even then she would apologize and everyone would laugh it off. Oh, how could he forget her laugh, it had been so long since she last did.

And then there was her modesty, her virtuous heart. She would never throw herself at him, nor ever announce her willingness to be loved in whatever or however sees him fit. Except for the rare hug (since he couldn't stand them), she was always no less than a few feet away. He had respected her for respecting his own wishes. For all he knew, she may not even know a thing about sex and the works except for its purpose of procreation. She was so innocent, he wouldn't have been the least bit surprised if that was true. Love was pure to her, having no trace of any lustful desires.

How was it, then, this deceitful being could easily take over her, to pass off as Mew just to make her impure?

Mewtwo could feel a power surge coursing through his veins at the demon, replacing the cold emptiness with hot rage. “How dare you,” he snarled, glaring directly into the harsh stare. “How dare you try to fool me into having sex with Mew's body. You know as well as I do that I respect her. The kiss was accidental, I had wanted nothing to do with her then. But I can no longer deny that I love her, I have for a long time. Please, let her go. She has not done anyone any harm, she is undeserving of this. I will never touch her again when you do. If needs be, I will never look at her nor think of her. But until it gets to that point, I will do all that it takes to protect her virtue from any and all outside influences, even if it means killing myself in the process. I will do anything if it means keeping her pure her whole life, and to keep her heart from being broken any further. Release her, Legion, and never tempt us again!”

The echoes faded, leaving them in a long-term silence, both too taken aback for an immediate reaction. Their crossed visions never once wavered, bodies remaining vigilant the entire time. The heated passion slowly cooled inside the clone, who was now showing no signs of fear for the first time since being in the evil presence.

Eventually, after studying Mewtwo long enough, the demon regained its authoritative state to muse, “You honestly mean all that...” A pleasing smirk slowly spread, giving him his space. “You mean to tell me that you love her so much, as a last resort towards keeping her safe you will either never want to see her again or die. Well, you forgot to list that to forever keep her virtuous, you would have to kill her. But I take it that is not an option.”

The response was a hardened scowl.

Mew just shrugged. “Whatever, your loss. It is a tempting offer, Mewtwo, considering there is a lot at stake here—and that I always keep promises—but I am going to need more time to think about it. I may have to pull an all-nighter, not that I mind. You, on the other hand, are too stubborn at the moment. Why not sleep on it? You will be less cranky in the morning.”

“I will never rest until Mew is safe,” the clone growled.

Her smirk cracked into a toothy grin. “I do not blame you for not believing me. Well, good luck with that, mortal. First thing in the morning, I will have my answer. Fair warning, we demons may come with a proposition. Unless your tired mind can pick it out, I honestly recommend sleeping. Especially in your current exhausted state.”

Mewtwo watched her melt into the darkness, feeling the beginnings of a drained body. He found himself wondering how long he was there for, both being unconscious and conversing with the demon lord. It was a random thought, probably meant as a distraction to keep his mind off Mew. The longer he struggled to think of her, the more there was a demand for sleep. So he gave up trying to hold himself straight against the invisible restraints, and tried to meditate.

He couldn't remember anything else afterwards except for the faint knowledge he was still worried about his counterpart's wellbeing.

*~*~*

Remember, please let me know if anything was confusing. Though I have the strangest feeling something else beyond my way of thinking is putting this story together.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 19th November 2014 at 1:25 AM.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Okay, finished chap 9. I am confused, but I think it's mostly because I'm not religious, and so don't understand the "thirty silver coins" thing. You explained things well enough that i got the gist of what Legion is and how much of an ******* he is.
    However, for the life of me, I don't understand exactly what his plans/motives are. If you could just summarize that (unless it's been kept secret on purpose) that'd be great. XD I'm sure if you wrote in there, it's there plain and simple, I just can't remember or am afraid I'm getting it wrong. :P I don't want to think that because of the chat we had, I'm getting confused trying to put two and two together. XD;; Crap.
    Anyway, your writing is still amazing stuff and I can't wait for the next chapter.
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Encyclopika: Thirty silver pieces of silver was the amount of money paid for the blood of the Savior. It was what Judas was paid to betray Jesus. However, he felt guilty for it, and after the betrayal, he went back to the Pharisees, gave them back the money, and left to hang himself. I talked to the seminary teacher about it when we were discussing the New Testament that year, unfortunately I can't remember if he said that because Judas was remorseful he would be saved, but since he killed himself... I don't know.

The whole idea around this chapter was to have Legion explain to Mewtwo why Mew was the way she was. It wasn't really mentioned here (except for the present-day Judas, sorta), but the reason Mew had been so deprived of who she originally was was because of the Legendaries--thirty of them to be precise, and thus a symbolism of the thirty pieces of silver. The three who were exempt from it were Shaymin, Latias, and Mew herself. However, when I thought about it, I felt it didn't... satisfy. So I had Legion mention Mew's backstory (or at least the Mew specie in general), which will play out throughout the rest of the story.

It's okay, you haven't gotten off the path, so you're fine. You are always free to ask questions ^_^, I never expected anyone to get this, honestly. As for Legion's plan, that will be explained more, a little bit of a mention next chapter, and then in its entirety(?) in chapter twelve. So yeah, I'm keeping it a secret xD. He DID give something away in this chapter, however, even though Mewtwo thought it meant something else. And that's only one part of his plan.

Lol, so I suppose all demons are jerkasses, then XD? I didn't see Legion as one, I thought I was making him evil because... well he works for the devil, so he'd be evil! And being a demon lord... I guess he's pretty prideful...

And I noticed you said Legion was male. I don't believe I ever gave the impression in this chapter that Legion ever was. (Though I suppose the name's masculine enough.) Bonus cookie! Wait... um... yeah, I'll give you a bonus. Bonus brownie.

Fun Facts I Didn't Bother to Mention For Whatever Reason:

Fun Fact 1: Legion was an actual demon in the Bible. Mentioned in the Gospel of Mark, a man was possessed by a demon who said "My name is Legion; for we are many." This is where the known scripture about the herd of swine who cast themselves into the sea came from, because Christ cast out the legion of evil spirits when they requested to go into the herd. The man had been possessed for a long while, as he was living in a cave and cutting himself (probably for rituals). As for this story, it's just a demon lord named Legion, and not literally thousands possessing Mew.

Fun Fact 2: Legion was quoting from Zechariah 11: 12. (Yes, even demons can quote scripture, they know it very well.)

Spoiler:- Fun Fact 3:
    I survived Pupa.

As evident from the chapter title, this does have a sexual situation involved, though no worse a lime. Thus the rating is now upped to its R-rating from this point on. Many thanks to Encyclopika for clearing it up.

Enjoy!

*~*~*~*

Chapter Ten: Mewtwo's Seduction

“...how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?”
    -- Genesis 39:9

*~*~*

Sunlight was the first thing Mewtwo noticed upon waking up, followed by an itchy feeling on his back. Urging his stiff body to roll over, his hand flopped onto a rough, pointed surface, and immediately his eyes snapped open. Grimacing, he shot up, staring at the palm that had been stuck with a sharp rock, which he flicked away. Yawning and stretching, he blinked away the sleep and took a look at his surroundings. He glanced down at the bed of leaves and then really looked around.

He was under a large, recovering tree, the time he guessed being noontime. Before him was a rather empty area except for what were recognizable buildings, or what remained of them, and some piles of junk from said-buildings. Patches of green hues were scattered among the desolation, a few dotted with shades of red and pink. All that remained of Cherrygrove, and how clean it has been getting—

Wait, what was he doing so far in Cherrygrove?

Standing up, he leaned against the trunk, feeling a little vertigo from what remained of the sleep and some confusion. When did that happen? He didn't remember ever stepping foot in the town, or even thinking about doing anything there. The last he could recall was waiting for Mew to return from her walk. And everyone was talking about something pointless such as Rayquaza's short-lived eating spree or something like that (which he had wanted no part of, so it could explain everyone's absences). He only remembered thinking about her, hoping she'd return safe.

Mewtwo frowned. There was something more to it, wasn't there? There was a rather blank spot in his memory. He could hope it wasn't from a drinking game—not that he would participate in one. Watching the others pass out was more entertaining in his opinion, and Mew would have killed him for drinking anyway.

Wait... since when have they done drinking games?

Getting a little disturbed over it all, the psycat hurried for the campsite's direction, catching indecipherable dialogue from what may have been an arguing Deoxys. Getting closer, he groaned at hearing he was fighting with Cresselia again. On second thought, there were still a few things left to do in Cherrygrove's ruins. He might as well go ahead and do that while he was thinking about it. He spun back around.

“Hey, Mewtwo!” Entei greeted loudly, popping out from behind a bush. “About time you—”

He punched him in the face.

“OW, WHAT'D I DO?!” the beast wailed, curling up on the ground and covering his nose—or the lack of it.

Realizing what he just did, the clone quickly apologized. “You startled me,” he admitted, helping him to his feet. “What were you doing in there?”

“The usual.” Mewtwo winced. “I'm berry-gathering for lunch. One rolled in there somewhere. It's like a black hole or something.” His face twitched and scrunched. “What about you?”

“I just got up—”

“Ah, good afternoon, Mewtwo!” Ho-oh called out, walking over to him and Entei, followed by the other Legendaries. “It's a relief to see you're up and about. We were growing a bit concerned.”

Blinking several times in puzzlement, the feline couldn't help but stare. It wasn't normal for everyone to show up just to see him. Even though it did make a little sense with the word “concerned” involved, what it was they were concerned about was what threw him off. Raising a hand to his temple, he asked, “What are you talking about?”

“Figures you wouldn't know,” the phoenix said with a smile. “You must've had the twenty-four-hour bug or something, though why you would pass out from it is beyond us.”

He tilted his head. “What?”

“Though Celebi suspected it was the flu, but since you're up and about, guess it wasn't,” the Sky Guardian continued liked he didn't hear Mewtwo. “Well anyway, Mew brought you back and stayed by your side the rest of the day. Speaking of which, where did she go?”

“Said something about a Miracle Berry or along the lines of it,” Latios replied. “She was sure one was growing not far from Ecruteak City.”

Mewtwo's heart had skipped at the mention of her name that he hardly heard the comment. Without a word, he quickly disappeared into the wood, ignoring the weird stares he was being given. He couldn't care at the moment, all that mattered to him was his counterpart being well and safe. Despite not knowing what Ho-oh had been talking about, he didn't deny that it may have been true. Perhaps Mew had been gone for too long, so he had gone to look for her, but had turned out to be a little ill that day. Who knows, and who really cared?

...he slowed down, pondering about it all. Since when did he not care about it? No, better yet, why was he so distracted? Once Mew's name was mentioned, it clicked into place, and she was all he could care about at that moment. And since he hadn't seen her in a whole day—according to them—he was a little more determined to see her again, wanting to know her thoughts from yesterday. It was a bit harsh yesterday, he suddenly remembered, though why it was still escaped him. He figured it was a big deal for her to be gone for that long.

“Mewtwo?”

His head snapped up at his name, meeting her eyes yards away. It was like she hadn't been expecting to see him here, but she only stared back in small surprise. She was empty-handed; she must have not found anything for him. His chest lightened up at the thought, his facial features relaxing. For him. She cared after all.

“Good afternoon, Mew,” he addressed, giving her a smile.

She fidgeted in place, a faint blush apparent on her cheeks. “Afternoon,” she muttered, quickly glancing away. “Glad to see you're up.”

They shared an awkward silence for a moment, Mew refusing to meet his gaze. His smile only broadened the longer the moment stretched on. A light breeze whipped by, giving the tiny feline a small push. As though it told her to move, she floated up to her clone, pausing a few feet away. While she still averted from his eyes, she noticed his smile.

“That's new,” she whispered, tilting her chin in. “But then again, I can't remember the last time you smiled.”

“I feel this is a special occasion,” Mewtwo replied quietly.

She blinked up at him. “Why?”

“I have no idea.”

Slowly but surely, a small beam appeared on her lips. Then hesitantly, she reached out and gently wrapped her arms around his chest, ear pressed to his heart. She let out a soft sigh when he laid a hand on her back. “I'm just glad you're okay. You've never passed out before... and so close to the Ruins, too...”

He glanced down. “What ruins?”

“The Ruins of Alph.” She tilted her eyes up at him. “Were you visiting them?”

He frowned, not recalling ever going near them, let alone ever leaving the campsite. The blank spot was getting annoying. “To be honest, I have no idea what happened. I last remember being with the others, and then suddenly I am waking up a day later in Cherrygrove. Everyone is claiming I got sick while out walking or looking for you... though I think it was the latter.”

“You 'think'?” she repeated in amazement. “Mewtwo, you rarely if not ever say 'think' in that concept. Something must have happened.”

“I know, I just do not know what that 'something' was.”

Chewing on her lip, Mew reached behind to curl her fingers around his hand, and spun herself around. “Come on, let's go somewhere private.”

Though tempted to say where they were was private enough, Mewtwo obeyed without question, letting her lead.

She was obviously in no hurry to get where she wanted them to be. It was a straight walk, and the two kept quiet the entire time. He made note of the trees that were still standing or were dead, finding it almost hard to believe a forest that was once prosperous had been reduced to few survivors within a long day of disasters. Many Pokémon, he imagined, lived in these parts, living their instinctive lives while humans waited in the background, ready to snap at any given moment. It was almost a wonder the town never did grow. Most towns became cities within decades, clearing habitats for new suburbs or skyscrapers. Not that he could not blame the humans for wanting to migrate, it was natural for them. And he could relate rather well, if only to a certain point. Being a nomad was different than migration, and even further from expansion.

Within time, Mewtwo noticed the landscape was becoming unfamiliar with different tree species and a rugged ground, rent from earthquakes. He felt Mew give a squeeze and murmur an “Almost there” without a glance back.

“Do you know the location, Mew?”

“Yeah... just outside Mahogany Town.”

His eyes widened a little. “Why out this far?”

She fell silent, and quickened her pace, prompting him to as well. They passed through another gray forest before there came a small clearing and a lake with a still-functioning waterfall. She then paused, released his hand, and leaned down to feel the grass. “Soft enough,” she breathed out before sitting down. She gestured an invitation to him, and he obliged.

“So... what is this place?” he wondered, staring at the waterfall.

“I don't know, but I remember people had called it Pryce Falls or something like that. Must've been named after someone who liked the waterfall.” She shrugged. “You want to name it later?”

In slight discomfort, he only responded, “I will think about it,” and the silence returned.

It didn't take long for them to loosen up when the waterfall faded to a faint hiss in the background. The two took care to avoid eye-contact, growing more awkward the longer time passed. Mewtwo noted there was only a few feet of space separating them, the way it always had been. Not that he didn't mind it, he was just feeling some concern for her unusual behavior despite it being so minor. She probably was still a little hurt from the past week to move on. Though now the more he looked at her, the more he noticed she was looking insomniac...

A light brush against his tail made him jolt, swerving over to see her limp appendage laying where his own was a second ago. “Mewtwo,” she sighed, “...I've been bothered for a while about this...”

“About what?”

She tilted her sad gaze up at him. “Why... did you volunteer to heal me?”

He recalled the afternoon when he had made the promise to Ho-oh and Shaymin she was in good hands. As much as they were willing to take her, they were happy to know he would bring her back from her depression. What he kept from them were his actual reasons for it. They never bothered to figure out his intentions, to learn he had unsuccessfully tried nearly a year earlier. She was so close to death, why would they have entrusted her to him, the clone who once was after her blood? Couldn't they have bothered to be suspicious of him for that one moment? He could have lied to them and murdered her behind their backs. Then who would really be to blame?

The longer he stared into her deep eyes, the easier it was to personally admit it was for a second chance. The stakes were high, the odds of her recovering being against him, but he tried one last try. Had she died, she would have at least been under his care, and thus he would have taken the punishment without a fight.

With a slow puff of breath, he broke the gaze, turning his attention to the serene lake. Mew spoke up again, “You had a choice, didn't you?”

He nodded, biting his tongue.

“So why did you agree to it? Did Ho-oh give you a pep-talk or what?”

A shake of the head. “No, nothing of the sort. Are you feeling well?” he attempted to change the topic.

His counterpart blinked. “Why? Am I asking too many questions at once?”

“No, it has nothing to do with that.” He respectfully pointed to one of his eyes. “You look like you have not slept in a long while.”

She immediately turned away, trying to hide the obvious. “It's nothing,” she murmured. “I just don't feel like dreaming anymore...”

“Are your dreams bothering you?”

Mew avoided answering when she scooted closer, gently laying a paw on his knee to which he involuntarily retracted. Her voice smoothed out, and he had to strain his ears to hear her. “How long have you loved me?”

His insides froze as she stared. Though aware that she knew of his feelings, he was too taken aback by how she approached it to answer her. It wasn't demanding, but she definitely wanted answers.

Taking in some breaths to calm himself, he honestly stated, “It is hard to pinpoint a certain day... many days had passed before I could recognize the feeling as love. I roughly estimate it was a century ago, if not more.”

She pressed her hands against her heart, scrunching her eyes shut for a few moments. “Amazing... only a confident, determined heart can hold love for as long as you did. Did it hurt?”

“Why do you want to know?” he suspiciously wondered. And why did you skip my previous question for this?

“The love must have been growing inside of you,” she continued, her head remaining hung, “pressing into you. It wanted out, to manifest itself. But you wouldn't let it. So it was a little uncomfortable at least, right?”

He thought a bit on it, remembering the early days when he'd snap at her because of an unknown emotion. As he continued to hang around her and the humans, he had begun to recognize it as a pure feeling, so he once asked Mew about it. When she left that night, it was then he realized he was falling in love with her, but he couldn't tell her. Not at the time, it had still been too soon to positively confirm it. But he recognized the more he grew annoyed with her, the more he looked forward to her company. Her giggles used to make him want to kill himself at times, then he found himself enjoying it, even cracking a small smile every now and then. What had once been a chore to get him to be willing to be dragged across the globe grew to become a desire to always be with her. Like she did with him, he had made the effort to get to know her better, to learn her likes and dislikes, listening to her many stories... even trying to make her laugh at least once per visit.

Little by little, his heart was opened enough he was holding her dear unknownst to her. When she was gone, he faced inner turmoil and unrest from his many emotions. With her at his side, he was at peace, as though everything had been—temporarily—resolved. He became happy for those short moments, and he wanted to repay it back. But what could he give her? He wanted to love her, to show he did care, he just didn't know how. And for that, his heart, the heart he never thought could feel, ached.

Gazing deep into her eyes, Mewtwo solemnly answered, “It was, at first. Then it began to hurt, swelling my heart in such a way I thought I could burst. But as time passed, and the more I got to know you... it was then I realized I can feel love. A love for a creature I could not despise any longer when everything had been worked out between us. It is similar to the type of familial love I had for my fellow clones, just stronger... a burning flame that thawed my heart and made me bleed. Loving you for all these years... has been painful.”

Mew switched to sitting on her knees, then grasped his hand. “If you've loved me, why did you deny it for as long as you have?”

He averted his stare. “I... I was confused. It was a new take on emotions I had only heard about. I did not think I would ever experience it.”

“Why?”

He closed his eyes, letting out a sigh that sounded grievous. “That was the other reason. I feared it as well... knowing this natural emotion was being given to someone as unnatural as I am. God never gave me emotions... man did. And man corrupts emotions.” His hands loosely clenched, though the one Mew held curled around hers. “I did not want to love. I was not made to love, I was made to fight, to hate. If I fell in love, it was only a matter of time before I would destroy that love. That would have only made me more human.”

“I'm sure there is a reason you have not yet destroyed your love—”

“What do you know, Mew?” he snapped, glaring down at her. “You know of my origins, I was to be a killing machine, not a living being. I cannot have emotions. I am not God's creation, when will you get it?”

“Mewtwo...”

“My name is proof of it, you cannot deny it!” he shouted, crushing her small paw. Her eyes only widened from the pain, mouth frozen open. “I am a hideous abomination! I have numerous flaws despite them saying that I am 'perfect' because they 'claim' to know my body! They may have created it, but they did not know it! They did not have to use wild psychic abilities in a fight! Hell, I had trouble controlling them until I wore that damn armor! But even then, that man did not have to deal with everything I had to go through. No, I have had my shares of injuries during those days that he never knew about, nor bothered to care about! I have gone through much mental torment over you and the world that bodily torture I experienced months later was nothing in comparison! I've continued to be haunted by the blood of the scientists that I am covered with to this very day. Knowing you have murdered does not rest well with your conscious!”

“Mewtwo, please,” she pleaded, looking a little uncomfortable in his presence. “Those days are over now.”

“No, they are not! Now that I fell in love with you, I am constantly reminded about how much of a fake I am! As the original imperfect clone, I should not have these emotions, the desire to love and be loved!”

“The other clones did—”

I CREATED THEM!” Mewtwo roared, grasping her shoulders and shaking her. “I made them perfect, I made sure they could have offspring! God had nothing to do with them, it was all my doing! I did not want them to be as miserable as I am, I made sure of it. While re-building the lab, I put in chemical compounds into the fluids that can be absorbed into the body to act as substitutes for natural hormones. I made it myself from scratch, this was long before any other scientist could make it in their labs. Thanks to my handiwork, they were able to be abnormal in strength, but normal hormonal-wise. Something I was denied!”

“Mewtwo, if you would listen—”

Shut up, I do not want to hear anymore of this! I do not give a damn about emotions, and I could not care less what God has to say about this! Not that he talks to anyone down here anyway, I should know. I have asked numerous questions that I know only he could answer, and I am left in the dark with even more questions. In my time of loneliness, he did not comfort me when I needed it most. When cities cried out for help, for mercy in their time of need, who did he spare? Who did he protect from a gruesome death? For someone who loves all of his children, he sure does let them suffer a lot.”

Slowly, he released his tense fingers from her, but continued to glower down at her. “So tell me, Mew, what has God done for me that he is deserving of my respect? What has he done for you? Even if you do not believe in him anymore, even if he may have forsaken us in this time, surely he must have done something in the past.”

She hung her head sadly, eyes welled up to dangerous levels. “He allowed you to live,” she meekly whispered out, wringing her hands. The response got him to blink, feeling a bit impressed she answered so quickly. “A body is one the greatest gifts He gives to all His children... even if they're undeserving.” She lifted herself off the ground, then glanced up at his steeled look before averting her gaze again. “And... He gave you friends through your clones like Pikatwo and Meowtwo... A-And He sent me to you to show you the beauty of life... of the values of friendship and of... love.” Her teeth clenched to stifle herself as she broke down in quiet hiccups.

His hardened stare fell upon the tears rolling down her face, being reminded of rain. With a heavy breath, he seized her back and firmly grazed his lips onto her cheek, licking them away. Mew shuddered in his hold, choking back a sob as more teardrops followed when she tightly closed her eyes. He once again greedily kissed them away, his rough tongue watering at the salty taste the more it brushed against her.

“Why must you taste so alive, Mew?” he moaned into her, his fingers squeezing her arms. “Why must you tease me like this? Do you enjoy my anguish?” He leaned to the side to lick her neck, pressing her into him.

The smaller Legendary only continued to quiver beneath him. She ran her hands against his arms, trailing to the wrists when he reached up to cup her head. Shivering from the touch, he fiercely kissed her jaw, nipping in frustration. “Answer me, Mew,” he growled, pulling her closer. “Was I meant to love you, only for you to refuse me?”

Hesitantly, she let out a light sigh, almost in a moan. “Maybe your body was made for me.”

Mewtwo quickly pried himself away to look into her face. “What?”

She opened her eyes half-way, her gaze in a dream-like state. Her voice was soft, still breathless from his actions. “Mewtwo... you worried so much about not being able to love, you became blind to it. You think your purpose is to love just so you are denied it? Whatever gave you that impression just by looking at me?” Mew reached up to caress alongside his jawbone, skimming along the rough feature as his eyes lightened up. “Kiss me.”

He moved to perform said action, only to freeze above her open mouth in uncertainty. “Mew...”

“Kiss me, Mewtwo,” she pressed on. With an irregular breath, he planted a peck on her, but still remained hesitant. “Harder.” He lengthened the kiss as she said before separating with a smack. His body trembled from the small gasp she emitted. “Don't be afraid, Mewtwo,” she assured him. “This is our first. We're in this together.” Then he devoured her lips without another word.

It was a hard kiss, they gave it their all, beginning to cleave unto each other. They would only separate for an intake of breath before they reconnected more passionately. With one hand, Mewtwo massaged her cheek while the other supported her neck as he bowed forward. Mew let out a short-lived whimper in response, throwing her arms over his shoulders. He proceeded to pepper kisses across her face, she doing the same along his chin and throat. Reaching her ear, he nibbled the tip, bringing out a modest giggle from her. She ran a hand down his shoulder blade, tracing the bony structure. Ducking her head, she slid down to his chest, marveling at the firmness of his sternum, and moved to plant her lips to his collarbone.

Brushing a hand against his neck, she hoisted herself up to press her mouth at his pulse, laying her hands against his heart before pulling away. Mewtwo mimicked when she made no other movement, then sadly mumbled into her skin, “I never would have guessed all hearts beat the same way.”

She leaned against his head. “They don't,” she whispered with what sounded like a smile in her voice. “It's only when two start bonding... that they do.”

“I want to bond with you,” he promptly declared, nuzzling into the crook of her neck. “I want this forever... within my grasp.”

“Whatever you want, Mewtwo... just say the word.”

“Love me,” came the purr.

She gripped his shoulders when he clamped to her neck, his hands dropping to stroke down her hips and thighs. An irregular shudder rippled throughout her middle when he pulled her pelvis forward. Upon attempting to tilt her head, he nipped harder, intentionally or not. “Oh, Mewtwo... i-is there a specific way you want me to...?”

“No.” He licked the area where a bruise had formed. “Just love me.”

She swallowed. “How am I going to hide that?”

“We will stay out here if you want to.” He tipped her head back to bite underneath her chin. “They will go away in a few days.”

“But that was only the one.”

Mewtwo chewed once more, then sucked the skin. “You forgot about that one.”

Mew quietly laughed. “Mmm, Mewtwo... I need to lie down,” she simpered.

A playful growl erupted in his throat and he pounced onto her lips, pushing her down to the grass, pinning her arms and tail. Being bigger, he was able to hold her mouth open and run his tongue inside. She let out a muffled gasp and tensed, then squirmed from stray saliva dribbling from the gap between their mouths. Her hand involuntarily twitched against his paw, to which he grasped in response. He remained locked to her for a full minute, exploring her cavity desirably while she writhed against his torso, fighting back unwanted whimpers in her throat. When he finally withdrew, causing a spit trail to drip, she gasped for relief, slowly opening her watery eyes.

Mewtwo grinned down at her, lips moist. “You liked it,” he whispered gleefully.

She gave him a lop-sided smile of her own. “You didn't give me a chance to,” she accused, wiping part of her chin on her shoulder.

“Need help?” Without her consent, he leaned down and kissed the rest of the drool away, then slid over for a second round. She joined to revel in the carnal waltz inside her mouth, and he took pleasure in her tongue sliding along underneath. He released her arms, allowing her to twine them around his neck while he resumed traveling along her body. His tail steadily fondled the bulbous end of her own appendage, inducing her pelvis to thrust up sensually into his ribs. She let loose indecipherable mumbles against his lips, but nothing else. He wrapped his arms around her tiny body, then flipped over, tilting his head back until he felt no more sensitive tingles running through the back of his neck.

It was then Mew broke the deep kiss to stare down at him. He only smiled up at her, petting her silky back. “Is there something wrong, dear?” he asked quietly, his heart leaping at the use of a term of endearment. “Was that the wrong move?”

Her eyes softened when she frowned. “Something's not right here.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean... well...” She chewed on her lip. “...should we be doing this?”

His brows slightly rose. “Why do you ask? Are we not in love?”

“Yeah, but—”

“Then there is no reason not to continue.” Mewtwo pushed himself up with an arm to kiss her full on the mouth.

Mew pushed him back. “Mewtwo, we need to consider things first.”

“Like what?” he let out a grumble.

“Like the world, for instance,” she pointed out, gesturing to their grim surroundings. “This might be a nicer area, but everything's a mess. We can't raise children in this kind of filth.”

The clone deeply frowned at her statement. “Who says we will have children?”

A blush burned on her cheeks. “W-Well... our actions are implying that procreation is bound to take place... sooner or later.” She trailed off in embarrassment.

Sitting up, Mewtwo held her by the shoulders firmly. “Who says this will lead to children?” he inquired in a strangely calm tone.

Her head sagged in place, slight shivers running through her figure. Her hands nonchalantly gestured around in tight shapes. “You know... when the... sperm reaches the egg—”

“I am not asking for a lecture on how children are made, Mew,” Mewtwo gruffly interrupted, scowling. “I want to know what makes you think children will come from this.”

“B-Because... it was bound to happen...”

She squealed slightly when he squeezed her shoulders in a hard grip. “Mew, I may have reproductive organs, but it does not mean I have the capability to give you children,” he explained harshly. “Stop worrying.”

Mew looked away, tensing up and holding herself. “Mewtwo, we're life-mates now. I hope you realize that.”

Something prickled in the back of his mind, a sense of incrimination that he knew about it before, but it faded when he thought back to the previous week when he had tried to kiss her. He wondered if the emotions that had sprouted up at that moment were what they were experiencing now in full bloom. Still, he had not heard about this announcement. “Since when?”

The petite feline glanced at him for a few moments. “When two Mew kiss, they make the commitment to be forever loyal to each other. We sealed it at Mount Quena... a-about several months ago.”

Mewtwo was surprised with himself he had no other concerns about the ordeal, like it was more of a reminiscence than an actual explanation. Though it still didn't justify why she was avoiding him the entire time if they were life-mates for that long. But for now, he was content with it.

Letting out a sigh, he pressed his lips against her cheek, and she let out a quiet mewl. “Mew, there is no need to worry now,” he said gently to lull her. “Everything will be all right.” He turned her head to properly kiss her, though she didn't return it. Her eyes were still cast down, ears drooped and a frown on her lips. “Are you upset that we will not have children?”

She barely shook her head, refusing to look him in the eye. “It's not that...”

“Then what are you worrying about?”

A hand rose to grasp a finger. “Your actions, Mewtwo,” she sighed. “I don't think you're showing love.”

“I am, Mew.”

“No, Mewtwo.” She finally brought herself to meet his vision, visibly holding back stray tears threatening to form. “You're taking your anger out on me in a rather suggestive manner. You can't bring yourself to hurt me, so you went ahead to seduce me. You...” She slowly inhaled. “...you taunted me... asked if I'm refusing your love.” Mew ran her fingers along the bruises on her neck. “I don't know why you would ask that, I would never refuse you. You're my closest friend, Mewtwo... I love you.” A small teardrop escaped only to be caught up by the clone's knobbed finger and licked off. “Do you love me, Mewtwo?”

“I do, have I not expressed it enough times?”

She ducked her head to wipe at her face, and took another breath. “Then if you love me, Mewtwo, I want you to do me a favor.”

“What is it?”

She clasped her hands in front of her, eyes closing for a few seconds before gazing back up at him. “When I'm ready... I'll give you my virginity. But for now... I-I just don't... oh, just promise me that, okay?”

Mewtwo took her by the chin and held her in place to bestow a passionate kiss to her parted lips. “I promise.” He fastened to her neck for a tender love bite.

Mew pushed him off. “Mewtwo, what are you doing?” she gasped.

“I promised not to take your virginity, not for other intimacies.” He licked her cheek with a smile. “Is it a crime now to kiss your mate?”

“N-No, but—”

“Ssh...” His next kiss was soft. “Please do not refuse me, Mew. I have been so devoid of love...” He steadily deepened it. “...if you are so worried... then teach me.”

She whined when he used the tip of his tongue to tease her bottom lip, and quickly pulled back. “Mewtwo, I didn't bring us here for this,” was her pitiful cry. “I just wanted to apologize to you.”

“For breaking my heart?” he murmured.

“For everything.” He clamped down to suck her lips. She wriggled free. “Mewtwo, please stop!”

“Kiss me back and I will forgive you.”

“Mewtwo, please, you don't know what you're getting into!” Mew wailed, gripping the sides of his face in attempt to hold him back.

Out-sized and over-powered, Mewtwo easily immobilized her to the ground and crushed a forceful, biting kiss to her mouth. She screamed into him, vainly shaking her head around to throw him off. He pressed himself to her body, running a hand up and down her thigh the same time his tail was stroking hers feverishly. In a surprising response, her pelvic area once more drove into him at an angle. Smirking, he slid his hand over.

She was immediately thrown into shudders, cries transitioning to pleading moans against his lips. The taste of her lips grew saltier, and without detaching himself, Mewtwo lapped up all fluids within range before slipping into her oral cavity. He roughened the heavy petting below, inducing her hips to grind against his midsection, and one of her legs to skim his side—though he couldn't tell if it was to push him away or for ballast. With the other hand, he squeezed and massaged her chest, moaning from how it was softer than the rest of her body. She couldn't stop quaking and struggling, though she dropped her arms as he felt her start to yield. Tantalizingly, he traced a finger up to her open hand to grasp and pin it above her, and got a reaction from her as a muffled gasp. Similarly, when he teased sensitive flesh below, Mew arched into his torso with ragged breaths.

What did I do wrong?

It started in his chest and quickly spread out, leaving icy shockwaves and the sensation of his heart clenched mid-beat. He gasped from the sudden pain, parting from her enough for a sob to escape. She clawed into him, not as defiantly as earlier, but the shock kept him paralyzed to where he barely caught himself from landing on top of her. Pulling his hand out of her hold, he wrapped his limb around her figure to press her closer, crushing his lips to hers again. He was slightly annoyed by his conscious for interrupting the liaison with a stupor of thought. His mind couldn't stop reeling from the break, it was giving him a headache.

I trusted him... why did I trust him?

...those were not his thoughts.

Mewtwo quickly broke the kiss as cold sweat enveloped him, feeling like he had been punched in the gut. He watched Mew gulp down air and heard her pitiful whimpers, but she didn't attempt to make a struggle nor open her eyes. He stared down in near-disbelief, taking in the tears, the furrowed brows, her pursed moist lips, and the slight flutter of her eyelids. His gaze trailed down to her bruised neck when she tilted her head with a choked sob. And slowly, she brought a half-lidded gaze up, revealing the anxiety in her deep irises. It was all he could do to fight back his own tears.

...what have I done?

He thought back to the morning he approached Ho-oh—perhaps hours ago—and confessed his emotions, then to the night he was last alone with Mew. The comparison was very clear, he did not have to think hard on it. Within seconds of the realization, unworthiness and grief clouded his mind. It hurt to feel his heart pump up against her breast, though the lingering touch of her hand on his shoulder was a much deeper cut. She opened her mouth to possibly speak her piece only for her voice to stick in her throat, and tears shimmered in her eyes.

The clone broke away that moment, shakily sitting up and removing his intruding hand from her sacred area. “So... this was what Ho-oh meant,” he breathed out.

“About what?” she wondered quietly, unable (or unwilling, he wasn't sure which) to move from her position.

He scanned further down, taking in more of her gaunt figure sprawled beneath him. “There is always an opposition to one thing,” he stated, almost in a recitation, “there must be. Everyone in some point in their life feels both, but has to make their own judgment about what it is. Love is the most powerful emotion in the universe, it is only natural. However, lust is just as powerful... maybe even as natural. Some have love control their life, while others live on lust. It takes them over, to the point they are nothing but slaves to it, unable to quench their sexual desires. They continue to go through bodies in the hopes it will, sending them further and further into madness. But love, being the exact opposite, frees the being from heartache and misery, ascending into true happiness, and can be distributed to others.”

Gingerly, he reached down to touch the bruises, noticing she barely quivered. “Mew... you are the embodiment of love, the result of two individuals who loved each other and had the desire to have you. But I am the embodiment of lust, having been created for the sole purpose to fulfill a wicked man's wish to conquer the world. As a result, I have lust coursing through my veins, while you thrive on love. How is it I love you when I am not familiar to it?”

Eyes widening in inner anguish, Mew pushed herself to a sitting position and tightly grasped a hand. “Mewtwo... you aren't suggesting...?”

“I almost raped you, Mew,” he admitted, sending pangs of hurt through his heart. Even she shuddered, dropping her eyes in what he interpreted as shame. “I was angry, I was not thinking straight. It did not help that you said we are now life-mates. It only made me...” He took in a breath to try to calm himself. “I am a being doomed to desire, but not receive. Hearing that I now have a mate, it gives me hope. But I am undeserving of you, I would only destroy our relationship. You need someone who will love you, who will not get frequent bouts of anger at himself, and who will give you children.”

“Mewtwo, don't say that!” she exclaimed, squeezing his paw to her and shaking her head. “You love me, I know you do!”

“Since when is rape considered love?”

“You were making a mistake, yes, but you stopped yourself in time! If you're all lust like you said, you would have taken my virginity by now! But there was some love in there that came through! That love cares for me, I've seen it! I know it exists because you told me... even from a distance...” She fought back her sobs, ducking her head to study his vast hand. He leaned in for a look as well, taking in the size differences and at how the shape was more humanoid compared to her feline-like paws.

With a trembling breath, she raised it to her lips to kiss his fingertips one-by-one. “I forgive you, Mewtwo... I forgive you for hurting me back at Mount Quena even though that wasn't you.” She brushed her mouth against his palm. “I forgive you for hurting Latios, you were meaning well protecting me.” She bent her neck to kiss the underside of his wrist. “And I forgive you... for denying me. You didn't mean to, I know you didn't. I knew you were there for me during those difficult days. I was just so scared when I lost everything... I wanted to tell you then, I just couldn't... Oh, Mewtwo, please forgive me. I don't want you to leave me again.” Her voice gave out, choking on her tears as she bowed her head onto his forearm, her shaky grip loosening.

The same hand tilted her head back up, the other wiping away the drops. She hiccuped a little, repositioning her hands to hold his tightly when he leaned down to press a string of swift kisses onto her quivering lips. Mew wept bittersweetly, remaining clung to him to bury her face into his awaiting palm.

The smell of blood was then more prominent. Looking down, Mewtwo saw a small crimson river dripping from his arm. He quickly noted it wasn't a wound of his. Turning over her own arm, his eyes widened as he horrifically stared at the deep, bloody gash on her wrist. The amount of gushing fluid was great, leaving her entire ghostly-white limb to shake from its loss. Snapping back to her face, he was surprised she was unaffected by it except for her sad expression.

“Mew... how long?” he managed to breathe out.

“About twenty-four hours, give or take,” she muttered in a melancholic tone. “Legion won't heal it.”

“What, who?! Wh... Who is this Legion?” he sputtered.

“I was going to tell you earlier...”

“Mew, what is going on?!” he gritted, wanting to shake her. “What have you done to yourself?!”

“I don't have enough time, Legion is going to discover I haven't been cast out completely, then that demon is going to kill me.”

“Mew, tell me what is going on!” he hollered, tightly constricting her arms out of an impulse. “Why have you not taken care of this?! Who is this Legion?! Who is going to kill you?!”

She squirmed under his harsh glare before taking deep, straining breath to start, “Listen, you aren't anywhere near Cherrygrove, this is just an illusion. You were being tricked into thinking nothing had ever happened after my walk. Legion was tempting you, Mewtwo, he wants you to have sex with me—with my body. I arrived just as you were looking for me, and I got rid of the decoy and played along. Even then...” She shook her head to rid herself of whatever thought she had. “You need to fight the temptations off, or he'll win. Legion took over me for a reason.”

“What reason?” he growled, still not making heads or tails of it.

“I don't know, there's very little I know. But he had been going after the others like he did with you. That's why you can't remember attacking Lugia, he had taken you over, you were his original target. But something went wrong, probably me, and he's realized the importance of my species. Our species. He was why I couldn't sleep, he was waiting for me to show weakness.” Mew gave a sharp gasp of pain, immediately grasping her head.

He could only watch helplessly as she trembled dangerously in his hands, uttering out agonized shrieks. His heart squeezed out freezing vibes, only able to imagine how painful it must be. “Mew, is it...?”

She nodded vigorously, then peered back up, hurrying her speech. “Mewtwo, you helped slow him down today, but he's going to do everything he can to get what he wants. His plan can't continue if I'm not pregnant... or immortal for one thing... oh, God!” She writhed and twitched in a maddening fit like she was having a seizure. It frightened him until it paused. “H-He can't bring back the Tree of Beginning, Mewtwo... we're not immune to it anymore.”

“But I thought it was destroyed. Is it possible to get it back?”

“Yes... i-if anything is left of the Tree, it can be brought back. Usually with one of its crystals, if one hasn't been destroyed yet...” She fought back a whimper. “Please, Mewtwo... d-don't give him want he needs. You can't believe everything he says... especially if he tries to pass himself off as me again.”

“Is there a way you can take back control?”

“I-I'm sure...” Mew screamed again for another moment. “...I only managed to get here because you're still asleep... and because my spirit's not as connected to my body anymore—”

“Wait, you are a spirit?” he blurted out incredulously.

“We both are, Mewtwo... whatever happens to our bodies... happens to us and vice versa... because we take the form of them.” She gave a painful smile that only brightened her countenance. “You're so beautiful, Mewtwo... the most unique of all God's spirits... I wish you could see yourself...”

No, you are beautiful, he wanted to amend, but never got the chance. He let out an astonished gasp when she started wavering in and out of focus, his surroundings fading to black. “Mew, hang on, I am going to get you out of here!”

“There's nothing you can do for me now... he already knows.”

He started to panic. “What can I do?”

“Just do what I said... a-and you'll be fine... hopefully. I'll try to contact you through my body... again, hopefully.” She forced a giggle when she faltered a few seconds longer.

“How will I know when it is you speaking to me?”

Holding an intake of breath, she shakily flew up to eye-level and whispered into his ear with the last of her strength, “Trust me...”

Mewtwo caught her when she fell limp, cradling her protectively close to his chest. He laid a hand against her sternum, wanting to feel her heartbeat once more before she could disappear. Just as they were left in darkness, he saw her eyes open, the azure glow remaining bright in her weak state. They kept their gazes locked on each other, afraid they may fade away into nothingness if they even blinked; they breathed together to remain stable wherever they were. Her hands cautiously moved as though to push away his intruding paw, only to move it further so it was directly over her heart.

It was for that reason the clone allowed himself to cry in front of her, trying to ignore the warning stings of dehydration. “Mew... I honestly never meant to hurt you,” he whispered down to her, fingers curling her fur softly, thankful she wasn't so ethereal. She twitched a little when he did, the heartbeats slightly quickening. “But I am grateful you forgave me... if only I can forgive myself. I was just frustrated with you then, you were so withdrawn I feared for your life. It was the only time I ever saw you so depressed.”

His heart nearly stopped when she blinked, then he let out a breath of relief when she hadn't left. He felt the tips of her tiny digits smooth over his chest in a comforting way. “What happened that day, Mew, to make you realize you could not pretend any longer? That you had to accept you could no longer retain your childlike innocence... and that you accepted your womanhood?” He paused for a few moments so he could swallow down the growing lump. “When did you... begin to love me?”

Mew searched inside his eyes during the long silence, her oculars dimming in emotion. Then her arms crawled up his chest as far as they could go, clutching his shoulders. Without breaking the gaze, she lifted her tremulous-self up, using his arm as a ballast for her feet while his hands supported her back. Her breathing was shallow and labored, the strain to stay alive. Leaning forward, she covered his mouth fully, and slowly inhaled.

Mewtwo understood right away what she was trying to do, he had done it once before. Slipping a hand behind her neck, he bent her backward, and breathed down into her lungs. She briefly parted to test out her own respiratory, found it still irregular, and latched back on. He repeated the step once more, continuing the cycle of resuscitation. Three times it took until the two remained glued together, sharing life. They were willing to accept it was more than a kiss, that it was a soul-to-soul connection the two never dreamed could ever happen. It was more than just a commitment to one another, it was a promise as they exchanged a little part of themselves into the other—a renewed promise only the pair could partake in such a sacred moment as this. Their hearts lifted, and they wept.

Then Mew shoved herself away in a forceful manner.

And they began to fall.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 19th November 2014 at 2:37 AM.
    I survived Pupa.

The start of the new chapter is pretty confusing... How did Mewtwo get out of that place where he was hold by (the possesed) Mew? Well, the awnser may have existed somewhere, I read it somwhere around 3 AM., so I may have missed something.

But epic whriting so far, the best fanfic I have ever read, even better than the majority of books existing.

And Entei needs more space

Quote Originally Posted by iCakeify View Post
    The start of the new chapter is pretty confusing... How did Mewtwo get out of that place where he was hold by (the possesed) Mew? Well, the awnser may have existed somewhere, I read it somwhere around 3 AM., so I may have missed something.
    Indeed you did x3. You should have been in bed resting.

Mew said so herself it was all just an illusion created by Legion. She even hinted that Mewtwo's sleeping, and spirits are believed to manifest themselves in dreams. So it's implied that while he was sleeping, Legion went ahead to manipulate his subconsciousness and make him believe nothing has happened. Which is why he didn't recognize the name at first (but felt there was something odd about everything). Make sense now?

And Entei needs more space
    XD I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for reviewing. Want me to put you on the PM list?
    I survived Pupa.

YES! ONLY 1 chapter to go!
    I've been reading this epic piece of writing for a while, and you are one of the BEST writers I have EVER SEEN! This story is just... OMG!
    BTW, I never thought of Mewtwo's help in the second chapter as kissing until Mew reacted. Hehe....
    BTW, one of my friends is now a devoted advertiser of this story. Be proud of this awesomeness.

Only problem is it took me an entire day to read the first page. But it was fun to read.
    [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Great story! The only gripe I have is that you switch between different POVs all too often without a break in the paragraph. Other than that, GREAT!!!

Fight Between Warriors: Usopp vs Luffy

Oh, a healthy cookie?! noooo Lol, Another great chapter, well its a little limey but not too much. other than that, its another great chapter.

...I haven't had an audience like this on Serebii in years... now I wish I am finished with the next chapter, I'd put it up in a heartbeat.

Aslynn♥Pokemon: Why thank you! Do take your time to read this story, I don't want to feel like my readers have to rush through it. That, am I'm not rushing anyone myself, honestly. And who is this friend of yours, I'm curious to know so I can go thank him/her myself.

Qymaen: Muah ha ha, my hanging around the Games section proved successful! What do you mean I've been switching around POVs? I'm not aware of this. You talking about the POVs of Mewtwo and Mew? Wait, wait... the end of chapter six comes to mind. Is that it, as well as a few other places? Huh... even then I still have no idea about it. Can you maybe point out some examples? If this is going to be a problem, I need to know so I can avoid it in future chapters, and even attempt to fix the older chapters. Still, you're enjoying it, so it's probably not that noticeable. Maybe...

midnightjewelz: That protein's for your own benefit*SHOT* Thanks ^_^! Glad to know you're still enjoying the story.

Thank you three for reviewing! You got my blood pumping and brain alert to help me continue with chapter eleven. Even if it means doing research that only results in needing brain bleach. But your support has been keeping me going, so more thanks for this boost.

Spoiler:- ...:
    I survived Pupa.

Yes, I would like to be on the PM list.

Also, you have 2-3 more fans on forum.yugiohcarkmaker.net.
    "Because if you didn't believe in evolution, you were a shitty pokemon trainer!"
    Rollie Williams

Quote Originally Posted by iCakeify View Post
    Yes, I would like to be on the PM list.

Also, you have 2-3 more fans on forum.yugiohcarkmaker.net.
    Added.

You happen to be a member on that website by any chance? I doubt they'd be talking about this story on a site where people make Yu-Gi-Oh cards xD, but if you say so -^_^-. Thanks for that information.
    I survived Pupa.

ou happen to be a member on that website by any chance? I doubt they'd be talking about this story on a site where people make Yu-Gi-Oh cards xD, but if you say so -^_^-. Thanks for that information.
    Oh we do. That happens to be where that mega advertiser/fan of yours is. I feel glad that I told them about it.

Just read the chapter... 0.0 Mewtwo nearly RAPED Mew? Good lord, I've seen it all now.....
    But again, absolutely awesome. I like Mewtwo better in his pure love state.... He's SOOOO awesome.... and sweet...... But I feel sorry for Mew. Poor thing....

Add me to the PM list, will you?
    [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Aslynn♥Pokemon: Awww... will can you send him/her a thank you for me? I took a look at the website last night, but I didn't know where to look so I could give them a "thanks".

I do as well, even though it was a bit difficult to get Mewtwo to actually be in love without making it seem forced or OoC, you know? I unfortunately had to torment him (and Mew) before he would realize his true feelings. And keeping the love pure is even more difficult. They say love is a passion, and it is, but there's more to it than just hormones and kissing and other lovey-dovey aspects. And that's where it gets hard to keep it pure. I'm trying hard not to make this be a general romance by just having them confess their feelings and all that. I want to show the special connection they have with each other, much like what married couples have--especially if they're happily married. (Really, it makes sense because they are life-mates now, which is equivalent to marriage, even though they're not "happily married", work with me here.) And by having the relationship rocky and trying to mend is where this pure love is going to be challenged, you get what I mean?

I really don't want to give anything away here since it will be explained more in future chapters. But if you have any questions or just want me to clear something up, shoot me a PM.

And I'll add you to the list. I was going to do it anyway, but I tend to wait for a consent before doing so x3. Thanks again!
    I survived Pupa.

Qymaen: Muah ha ha, my hanging around the Games section proved successful! What do you mean I've been switching around POVs? I'm not aware of this. You talking about the POVs of Mewtwo and Mew? Wait, wait... the end of chapter six comes to mind. Is that it, as well as a few other places? Huh... even then I still have no idea about it. Can you maybe point out some examples? If this is going to be a problem, I need to know so I can avoid it in future chapters, and even attempt to fix the older chapters. Still, you're enjoying it, so it's probably not that noticeable. Maybe...
    Like during the first few chapters, you would say that Ho-oh was thinking something then within the same paragraph Entei, or another of the legendaries was thinking something else. I am enjoying myself, though. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Qymaen View Post
    Like during the first few chapters, you would say that Ho-oh was thinking something then within the same paragraph Entei, or another of the legendaries was thinking something else. I am enjoying myself, though. Keep up the good work!
    Uhhh... nothing's really coming to mind o_o. You say the first few chapters? Like up to chapter six? Can you point it out to me, I believe I get what you're saying, but I need to see it to make sure.

So I guess I'll put you on the PM list, then. Was going to get to it anyway.
    I survived Pupa.

Uhhh... nothing's really coming to mind o_o. You say the first few chapters? Like up to chapter six? Can you point it out to me, I believe I get what you're saying, but I need to see it to make sure.

So I guess I'll put you on the PM list, then. Was going to get to it anyway.
    It mostly happened during the Legendaries' meeting at the beginning and in Chapter 4. I'd have to reread that to give an example, though, but I'm going to finish reading all of the available chapters.
    Last edited by Qymaen; 12th February 2011 at 5:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Qymaen View Post
    It mostly happened during the Legendaries' meeting at the beginning and in Chapter 4. I'd have to reread that to give an example, though.
    Oh, chapter four! Okay, I see what you mean. In each segment, there were (usually) multiple Legendaries together, and so it made it seem that it kept switching between those Legendaries and what was going through their minds, right?

...though to be honest, I'm not seeing that. Each scene is split by the "*~*~*" symbol, and I did try to spread out among them, like having each of them give their own thoughts about it, but in some it was more focused on just one in general, like with Entei, Kyogre, Giratina, the Legendary Birds (in a way). Am I right, far off, close to what you mean? Maybe I'm not looking hard enough...

And in chapter one, I took a look through it, and it looked fine to me. Though that's probably because that's how my style goes or something xD.
    I survived Pupa.

I thought these belong in the Fanfiction section.

All in all, I like it. I haven't finished, but it's good.
    9 / 10

I love this fic, Kutie Pie, I flipping love this. I love the way you wrote this and how the plot went. It was just so.... Perfect. There were times when I was confused and had to reread but that was a quick phase and I got over it quickly. I can't exactly post any critique here for you because I'm not critic material buuuut I can provide you with encouragement. ^^ Please continue with this fic because I would really hate it if it would end suddenly.

Thanks a whole lot, Kutie Pie for entertaining me. Please add me on to the PM list. ^^
    "Awesomeness is a trait gained not genetically, but through hard work and effort ."
    -Kuriboh361

Sweep Freak: It would haven been in the main Fan Fiction thread if it wasn't for the romantic atmosphere xD. Thanks for being concerned about it, though, lol. And do take your time to read ^.^.

kuriboh361: Muahahaha more successful advertising in the Games. Thank you so much, I'm glad you're loving it. And that you're not so lost, lol. YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT NURTURES ME. I mean, it inspires me. Yeah... *ahem* You shall be added to the list! Thank you for reviewing!
    I survived Pupa.

This is so amazing! I cant wait for the next update either! You made me feel so sorry for Mewtwo, with the way you wrote this story. But I love the romance thats going on..
    Hopefully Mew is saved! T.T
    Sprite of Brendan created by ~GloomyDayze, sprite of Red originally created by Da-Suspect (Who has vanished from existence, just like Red did...), and the sprite which is a mix between Lyra and Jasmine, I created, myself. The other two I edited for resemblance to my Trainers, Terry and Forme, respectively.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast