Thread: Volume 52 discussion

Default Volume 52 discussion

It's been a few days since vol. 52 of Pokemon Adventures, and I'd like to point out a few things I've noticed or really liked.

For starters, the way Lack-two annoys the heck out of Whi-two is hilarious, and almost as hilarious as the "will you two stop flirting thing" from the Emerald chapter (if there was a moment like that).

Second, on the front cover, it looks like Lack-two is carrying
    Whi-two. Uh, CorruptedShipping much? Meh, it's probably just me.

Last but not least, Genesect got captured within the first five rounds?! There either needs to be more of that same Genesect, or multiple Genesect. That's all I got. Anyone else have anything they want to point out?

Quote Originally Posted by JYAPP69 View Post
    It's been a few days since vol. 52 of Pokemon Adventures, and I'd like to point out a few things I've noticed or really liked.

For starters, the way Lack-two annoys the heck out of Whi-two is hilarious, and almost as hilarious as the "will you two stop flirting thing" from the Emerald chapter (if there was a moment like that).

Second, on the front cover, it looks like Lack-two is carrying
    Whi-two. Uh, CorruptedShipping much? Meh, it's probably just me.

Last but not least, Genesect got captured within the first five rounds?! There either needs to be more of that same Genesect, or multiple Genesect. That's all I got. Anyone else have anything they want to point out?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-52-Discussion

We've had a thread about this for days now.