Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: November Plot Discussion

Default November Plot Discussion

Happy September, everyone!

Today marks the final chapter of ORAS and the final time I have to make these threads early in the month. For now, at least.

Less than an hour to go.

The king and his queen

Quote Originally Posted by 4de_92 View Post
    Let's wait for the formal volume. Not surprisingly. lol

when ruby and sapphire fell from the space, I rembered when ryuko from kill la kill fell from the space but no one naked lol
    I'm interested what giovani said
    The king and his queen

The epilogue will be included in ORAS volume 3.

What Rakuichi said.

Final Chapter Online, but not the final chapter ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by rakuichi View Post
    The epilogue will be included in ORAS volume 3.
    Wat. That's so unfair...

Did I miss something? When did Emerald get hoopa? And how are venusaur and blastoise floating?
    Quote Originally Posted by Soniman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yeah he was clearly frustrated with Pikachu, and sent Charizard to finish the job, the change in his voice tone indicates that.
    "Why can't I get rid of this stupid yellow rat?"
    Friend Code: 0104 - 4278 - 4482

Quote Originally Posted by DuquĘ? View Post
    Wat. That's so unfair...

Did I miss something? When did Emerald get hoopa? And how are venusaur and blastoise floating?
    The Aerodynamic Clouds from Ch7 let them.

Not much of a "final" chapter, lol.

Guess we will finally find out if Ruby will acknowledge the confession in the finals

Pokespe has been doing volume-only epilogues for years.

It's not new in the slightest.

Honestly, I expected a sort of non-ending, but the thought of an extra epilogue chapter for volume 3 hadn't crossed my mind. I guess they couldn't just end it on a cliffhanger since ORAS is getting collected in its own volume.

Hmm. Will XY do the same? If so, I wonder how the full volumes will handle the stories. Surely they'll add extra material to beef up the story a bit, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Pokespe has been doing volume-only epilogues for years.

It's not new in the slightest.

Honestly, I expected a sort of non-ending, but the thought of an extra epilogue chapter for volume 3 hadn't crossed my mind. I guess they couldn't just end it on a cliffhanger since ORAS is getting collected in its own volume.

Hmm. Will XY do the same? If so, I wonder how the full volumes will handle the stories. Surely they'll add extra material to beef up the story a bit, maybe?
    Well I own the standalone Japanese XY Volume 1-5 and ORAS Vol 1. (Unless you mean full volumes as part of like the 50s and onward)

They just seem to be a collection of chapters as there aren't new pages from what I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryousha View Post
    Well I own the standalone Japanese XY Volume 1-5 and ORAS Vol 1. (Unless you mean full volumes as part of like the 50s and onward)

They just seem to be a collection of chapters as there aren't new pages from what I can see.
    Yes, I was referring to the 50s and up.

Turns out the Deoxys that appeared is actually Organism No. 1...

Should've captured it and let No. 2 re-bond with it.

Anybody noticed Emerald's hair inside of one of the rings?

Where did Diance come from?
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 5th September 2016 at 8:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryousha View Post
    Turns out the Deoxys that appeared is actually Organism No. 1...

Should've captured it and let No. 2 re-bond with it.
    So I was right. The meteoroid contained the Deoxys Team Rocket "trashed."

Hopefully the volume adds more of a closure. At least maybe it'll reunite with its friends later.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    Anybody noticed Emerald's hair inside of one of the rings?
    Hoopa's been doing that to Emerald ever since it started following him.

Where did Diance come from?
    It's been with them ever since it rescued Ruby and Latios from drowning.

All this talk about Deoxys and Diancie, and I'm just sitting here waiting for some sort of GracefulShipping stuff.

Hmm.

Deoxys grabs the meteoroid shards and then throws them down to Sootopolis. We see Red reacting to them, but nothing comes of it.

Yeah, there's definitely going to be added material. Maybe not in volume 3, but the full volumes. Otherwise that scene would be completely pointless. Plus there's Giovanni confirming that the Deoxys is the one Team Rocket threw away.

I'm guessing it's like how Platinum saw Regigigas in her bag during the DP finale, but we didn't see Regigigas at all until the volumes came out.

...Also, I have to wonder, is Deoxys...alive? The core is its brain, and Rayquaza outright shattered it.

I think we may have just witnessed a murder.

Just realized that both XY and ORAS are ending with no mention or cameo from Yellow. She is the only Kanto dex holder the didn't make a appearance in either arc.

Though I guess this isn't isn't first. She didn't appear in a flashback in HGSS like the other three

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Just realized that both XY and ORAS are ending with no mention or cameo from Yellow. She is the only Kanto dex holder the didn't make a appearance in either arc.

Though I guess this isn't isn't first. She didn't appear in a flashback in HGSS like the other three
    She could still appear, on the BW2 manga. I know the sinnoh trio made a small cameo, but has Looker appeared at all?
    Oh right, BW2. I'm surprised he hasn't had a brief appearance in the XY finale. ORAS is understandable.
    Same with the anime, but I don't know where to ask.
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 5th September 2016 at 11:48 PM.

Given that N is a child who can talk to Pokemon and grew up in a forest, I'd think it's safe to assume Yellow will make some sort of appearance in B2W2. The similarities between Team Plasma and the original Elite Four are uncanny.

I don't expect a major appearance. Maybe while N was gone, he met Yellow. Maybe she even helped him learn more about his powers. I would assume their powers sets are pretty similar, but N has never displayed healing abilities or telekinesis.

Where be Mega Latias (which really could have shown up way earlier)? Or Mega Diancie (what was the point of Diancie showing up here? Could have just stayed in XY)? Or Mega Sableye and Mega Mawile (who again could have shown up earlier)?

And I was really hoping for at least a one panel cameo for the Kanto and Johto gym leaders because Brock/Misty/Lt.Surge/Erika/Janine haven't been shown in their HGSS get up yet.
    Last edited by redchesus; 6th September 2016 at 12:48 AM.

The images are pretty self explanatory in the final online chapter, but just to supplement a bit:

1) Ruby and Sapphire's initial 'quarrel': Emerald mentioned it's a pity that they couldn't see each other in their contest clothes due to the overlying suit. Sapphire says when they are back, they have ample time to look at the suits until they get boring. Ruby is ticked off by the 'boring' comment and Sapphire retorts that he is just nitpicky on her words
    2) Most of the Key stones including those of Zinnia and Aster are fastened into the suits. The Green Orb is also on Sapphire's suit (glad that they remember to omit the Green Orb on Emerald's belt in this chapter)
    3) Wallace plans to drive Ruby and Sapphire over to Rayquaza but obviously the dragon is not as patient
    4) Everyone else take their spots (I assume they are standing on the cloudlines). Red was told to move more right but he asks Saur which side is right
    5) Mega Ray successfully shatters the asteroid, but the life monitoring system that is supposed to warp Ruby and Sapphire back immediately suddenly gets cut off, so they were not able to warp them back
    6) Hoopa keeps pulling out asteroid fragments instead of Ruby and Sapphire
    7) Deoxys concentrates the falling shards onto one single point in Sootopolis (I'm not sure if Cozmo's surprised look means it is where they are or it's actually some specific place)
    8) Giovanni seems to have expected Deoxys, and it is apparently Organism 1 (since Giovanni said he created then trashed it)
    9) Ruby and Sapphire knew of Deoxys's weakness at its core from Red so Mega Ray takes it down by shattering the core
    10) Sapphire is sad because her ticket to see the meteor show has been damaged, but Ruby says they don't need a ticket now since they can watch it right there in space

The rest should be self explanatory.

A pretty underwhelming and expected 'ending', which certainly is no 'tear jerker ending' as the collected ORAS volume 2 mentioned in its volume 3 preview. Would be sort of weird if the tear jerker appears in the epilogue.

I wonder if the epilogue will also be used to 'showcase' the many missed Pokemon and Megas. Interestingly we haven't actually seen Mega Latias despite it being there from chapter 1.

Btw in that scene where everyone was standing on the cloudlines, could anyone spot what is that thing in the right upper corner next to Roxanne? I see Roxanne standing on her Graveler and Lucy's Seviper is seen to the left of the speech bubble. But I can't quite make out what that '?gyarados'-looking thing is hovering over Roxanne. Seems also like another Flygon but aren't there too many Flygons in that scene?

Coronis~
    Last edited by Coronis; 6th September 2016 at 9:09 AM.

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

6) Hoopa keeps pulling out asteroid fragments instead of Ruby and Sapphire
    I was in doubt about that. I thought Emerald asked Hoopa to bring an asteroid fragment to make sand and pacify deoxys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soniman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yeah he was clearly frustrated with Pikachu, and sent Charizard to finish the job, the change in his voice tone indicates that.
    "Why can't I get rid of this stupid yellow rat?"
    Friend Code: 0104 - 4278 - 4482

whatever happened to Latios and Latias?
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079
    Pokémon Omega Ruby Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079
    Pokemon Sun Friend Code:0275-7830-7079

I was a fan of Litten's Final Evolution before it was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    whatever happened to Latios and Latias?
    They were part of the 'home-welcoming' team in the last scene.

Coronis~

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast