FC: (4942 3242 1627)
    -(Nick: Num Nums, Offered by: Nionel) lvl. 30
    -->(Nick: Luna, Offered by: surfer treecko) lvl. 30
    -->(Nick: Napalm, STARTER) lvl. 29
    -->(Nick: Iguana, Offered by: Jolteon9) lvl. 29
    -->->(Nick: Chunkers, Offered by: sky warrior7 ) lvl. 30
    -->(Nick: Guero, Offered by: Nionel) lvl. 29

Yay, Luna evolved to a jynx.

Num Nums is just so cool right now. Its moves are Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Thunder (bought at department store), and just learned weatherball.

I can't wait till Iguana evolves to Charizard (so I can teach him fly) :0 .

I barely beat Crasher Wake, as 2 of my pokémon are weak against water. Num Nums with thunder and Guero with thunder punch (thanks Nionel) were instrumental.

Now traveling north after giving the secret potion to the psyducks that were blocking the path. Just arrived at Celestic Town, and trying desperatly to get to a point where I can learn fly and go to Jubilife City (in order to enable wifi mystery gift and receive the first crown beast).
    Last edited by Drippy Miltank; 13th February 2011 at 9:33 PM. Reason: Chunkers just evolved
    Embrace

A breeder joyously hatches a riolu for a client. To the dismay of the hatchling, the client never returns to claim him. Faced with an abandoned pokémon, the breeder vows to find the riolu's trainer and family.
    (Better banner coming soon.)
    Current - Chapter 1: The Client.

Coming up - Re-writing Chapter 2

Spoiler:- 4th Gen Eggmove (Any Nature/Gender):

I wanna do this so bad, yet I have to wait until I have 2 cartridges.

Crowned Beast, all you need is your Friend code and wi-fi and you can get eggs from people who are giving them...

> > lv 37
    > lv37
    > lv 37
    > lv 37
    > > lv 37
    > lv37

Beat Fantina, Maylene, and Crasher Wake. Now I'm gonna go train at Iron Island then fight Byron.
    All the gyms were pretty easy other than the Eterna Gym.
    Last edited by chimecho_guy; 14th February 2011 at 11:54 PM.

I have a few random Pokemon eggs that i could give away. PM if you need any.

I would love to have a go at this. i will be using Platinum, though i would enjoy doing the same thing on my Heartgold game. Any eggs would be appreciated, preferrably a good mix of types with unusual pokemon though that seems to be happening anyway. i don't mind lack of egg moves, so all are welcome!

Please PM me if you have any eggs for me!

Almost forgot! I can breed any pokemon, so if someone wants eggs, I am more than happy to provide them, and i could even RNG you a shiny of something! maybe
    Last edited by voidhawk; 16th February 2011 at 12:35 PM.

White FC: 1378-6873-9082

VM me for battles/trades

Well, Thanks to Lucario and its Aura Sphere and Blaze Kick along with Buneary and its Fire Punch Candice's whole gym turned out to be yet another push over, now going to train my team to 50 while progressing the Galactic storyline before challenging Volkner who should be another pushover considering I taught my Abomasnow Earthquake.

- > > level 45
    - > level 47
    - level 45
    - > level 45
    - > level 45
    - > level 48
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

This seems like tons of fun. I'll do this in Diamond, but I'm going to use my starter which is going to be a Chimchar.

I'm willing to send eggs to anybody that needs them.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Just popped in to check on my Snover, glad to see he is still going strong

Trainer: Drippy (ID: 49000)
    -lvl. 30
    -->lvl. 30
    -->lvl. 30
    -->lvl. 31
    -->->lvl. 31
    -->lvl. 31

Beat Fantina (5/8 badge get!) in Hearthome city. Need to level up a bit, as I almost lost the gym challange.

I just realized my Jynx is a glass cannon. It hits like a beast, but it can't stand up to a flicked booger.

Nothing much else to report for now. Ill update when I get a little more done.
    Embrace

A breeder joyously hatches a riolu for a client. To the dismay of the hatchling, the client never returns to claim him. Faced with an abandoned pokémon, the breeder vows to find the riolu's trainer and family.

-lvl. 36
    -->lvl. 36
    -->lvl. 37
    -->->lvl. 36
    -->->lvl. 35
    -->lvl. 36

I beat Fantina in Hearthome (ghost gym) and Byron in Canalave city (steel gym). I expelled team galactic from the first lake Valor and now in Snowpoint City. It looks like ill have to level up a bit before taking on Candice.

So far: 6/8 badge get!

I'm keeping Napalm as a as long as possible (I love monferno).
    This marks the first time I've ever had a charizard, and its awsome.
    *hugs Iguana*

Next time I do an egg scramble challange I'm going to limit myself a bit more and not accept starters as they are too awsome for the game to handle in groups.
    Embrace

Looks like in the black/white excitement the others have put this challange on hold. Oh well, they'll be back (I hope).

-lvl. 40
    -->lvl. 41
    -->lvl. 40
    -->->lvl. 40
    -->->lvl. 40
    -->lvl. 40

Beat Candice in Snowpoint city (7/8 badge get!). It wasn't too hard on a count of my 2 fire types combined strength.

Cleaned out team Galactic's HQ and freed the fairy trio.

I've got a hard decision to make as I have to teach one of my pokes Rock Climb. Trouble is, I had to divide the entire HM work load among 3 of my pokes: Iguana(charizard), Chunkers(Fereligator) and Napalm(monferno). Now, all 3 have desirable in-game movesets, and I'm going to have to nerf one to continue the game. *sign* Now to choose one...
    Embrace

I am still interested in doing this, for sure. I just have to get my Platinum version to the point of being able to trade. That is rather embarrassing progress for me so far, but when I get it going, I am looking to get some decent run through partners. Unusual things! Just no bug/flying unless it is a beedrill or butterfree! I would love a team with a theme, if we can manage that!

Also, great progress on your game DM!

White FC: 1378-6873-9082

VM me for battles/trades

-Num Nums, lvl. 44
    -Luna, lvl. 44
    -Napaln, lvl. 44
    -Iguana, lvl. 43
    -Chunkers, lvl. 43
    -Guero, lvl. 45

Climbed Mt. Coronet, beat Cyrus and his generals (hard double battle) and captured Palkia (soft reset until good nature). When to Sunyshore city and beat Volkner (8/8 badge get!). This was difficult as my pokémon were under-leved and 2 of them were weak to electric attacks. Guero (Hypno) really helped protect the team with his light screens.

I finally decided to evolve my dear Napalm. *sign* I wish he had stayed cuter. Oh well, I traded cuteness for raw power, speaking of which I also taught him flamethrower.

Since I'll be using the same team till the end I decided to customize their pokeballs using seals from Sunyshore city. So it's hearts and musical notes for the jynx. Fire for both my infernape and charizard. Bubbles for Chunkers. Party theme for Guero and thunder theme for my castform. I also started planting some berries (sitrus mainly) in preparation for the showdown in the league.

I taught Guero DreamEater since he already has hypnotize and I don't want to wast the psychic TM. Besides, Luna (Jynx) already has psychic. I've been searching for a heart scale so I can teach her lovely kiss, but that will have to wait until I get to the league and fish out some luvdisk.

Last post's dilemma was solved when I gave rock climb to Chunkers so now his moves are: surf/rock climb/crunch/ice fang. Since he's the only one who can learn waterfall I'm going to have to replace one of his moves. Now to choose between getting rid of crunch or ice fang...
    Last edited by Drippy Miltank; 16th April 2011 at 5:41 AM. Reason: Changed roster style
    Embrace

Been a while since I updated this thanks to my White version, played a bit last night leveling me whole team to 50 before I proceed to challenge Volkner, who should be a push over with Abomasnow and Earthquake, but most gyms have been pushovers thanks to some of the movesets my Pokemon have.

- -> -> level 50
    - -> level 50
    - -> level 50
    - -> level 50
    - -> level 50
    - -> level 50
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

I would like to start this, and I'm okay with 1 person giving me all 6 random eggs if they'd like(no spoiling what they are :P). I'll check back here to see if I get any replies
    Current Black team:

Looking for people to have fun battles with. Also willing to help out someone who needs a pokemon exclusive to my game. Feel free to PM me.

FC: 5200 1719 4270

This seems interesting, 3 random eggs, hoping 1 can have a dragon type, and no bug types
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/sdfti1.png[/IMG]
    banners made by the amazing quilt and by Mew_.

I'll be on later today and will be able to provide some eggs for anybody interested.
    Embrace

Quote Originally Posted by Drippy Miltank View Post
    I'll be on later today and will be able to provide some eggs for anybody interested.
    Send me a PM when ready
    Current Black team:

Looking for people to have fun battles with. Also willing to help out someone who needs a pokemon exclusive to my game. Feel free to PM me.

Sorry guys a wasn't able to make it. Ill still be available for eggs when you see me online.
    Embrace

I have started my challenge thanks to Drippy. My team(all level 1 currently):

Can't wait to get this started
    Current Black team:

Quote Originally Posted by Deesturbed View Post

Oh good, you got an even distribution of types.
    Embrace

Quote Originally Posted by Deesturbed View Post

Sorry for the slow update, the first time I got them to where they are now I left my DS on while I went afk and apparently it was close to dying.

Anyways, they're all level 10 now. Shellder and Baltoy and Voltorb had no problem leveling up on the beginning guys. Shellder had a nice rock move for starly, and voltorb had a nice electric move. Baltoy had a nice stab psychic move to help speed things up. Roselia, Miltank, and Swablu were a different story. Roselia wasn't TOO hard to level up, but absorb isn't very effective on starly and doesn't hit hard otherwise. I had to spend the first few times switching her out and waiting for her to level. Once she was high enough, I was 1 hitting Geodudes to level 10

Miltank only had Tackle when it hatched, and it doesn't hit hard, I had to do teh same thing as Roselia but now it's hitting like a champ . Swablu is and has been the hardest to train. Peck hits rather softly and I've had problems training it the entire time. I can't wait to get to a forest with some bug pokemon to train him up. -- Anyways, I'll be attempting the first gym tonight, so I will probably use Roselia since she loves to absorb the nutrients from rocks
    Current Black team:

-Num Nums, lvl. 49
    -Luna, lvl. 49
    -Napaln, lvl. 49
    -Iguana, lvl. 49
    -Chunkers, lvl. 49
    -Guero, lvl. 49

I just got Pokemon Black today, but decided to adamantly finish this challange before starting that game (I'm going to explode). On with the update:

Since ice fang is relatively weak and I need someone with waterfall to advance, I decided to replace ice fang with waterfall on Chunkers. Man this challange encourage you to mess up your teams moves set, but I guess that's why it's called a challange.

I surfed throu the neverending water route 223. Which was so-so in difuculty. As it was filled with water pokemon trainers and Guero has thunderpunch while Num Nums has thunder (after rain dance of course).

I then proceded to grind a little so I can survive the wild encounters in Victory Road (lol, sever under-leveld ftw). Then I got bored of grinding and went ahead and past Victory Road! Ill have to check on Serebii to see at what level the elite 4 are. Then I will grind to the appropriate level. After the Elite 4 I will consider my challange finished!

It's probably the hardest thing I'll face on the challange though. I'm mostly worried about Bertha's team earthquaking my fire-types. Also that damn Garchomp... We shall see.

I goofed around in the underground and I found 3 heart scales! I then rushed to the move relearner and taught Luna lovely kiss. My fear of the champions dragon types have made me consider using my ice beam tm on Luna, but for now I'll try to beat them without it.

Till next update.
    Embrace

If anyone needs an egg, PM me, I need to shift some out of my PC.

B FC: 1893 5062 6564

Closing as we now have a new section for challenges (click here!). You may continue your current challenge here in the respective thread in that section without needing to go back and c+p posts however. Please check the rules of the section first as well.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123