Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Host move complete

This is awesome. Brilliant work, as usual, Team Serebii!

Truly the icing on the cake.

White FC: 1378-6873-9082

VM me for battles/trades

Great, now I can't tell the difference between this forum and Speedy Gonzales. (That's a complement.)

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

The lag was the cake, hawk. Now we can have our cake and eat it too!
    THIS DAY IS GOING TO BE PERFECT
    Because love's in bloom~

"After all this time?"
    "Always", said Snape.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. - Steven Weinberg, Nobel Laureate

Cool, nice work.

Now I can't wait for the update to vBulletin v4.

(Sadly this means a bunch of spammers will post even more. D:)
    Nathan respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

Quote Originally Posted by natie View Post
    Cool, nice work.

Now I can't wait for the update to vBulletin v4.

(Sadly this means a bunch of spammers will post even more. D:)
    vB4 is a way away...we've got a lot to do beforehand

Quote Originally Posted by Rangeet View Post
    Sppf running lag-free is more proof, if it was needed, that the world is ending at December 23, 2012.
    Actually I believe it was supposed to end on Dec 21, 2012.

Anyways I can hardly believe what Im seeing. The page has never loaded this fast. Nice work, ricocheting and Serebii, you're the greatest. I can wait for vB 4, this is good enough for now

Im always willomg to report any spambot I come across to help make things smoother
    Last edited by Aquanova; 12th January 2011 at 3:50 PM.

No lags so far, awesome xP
    ...but I'll miss the lag ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Hmm... Wouldn't vB4 erase all of the previous skins?
    Credits: Sweet May for the banner; tsugumi09x and Yytru @dA for the images

^ Do people even use the skins?

What's the difference between serebiiforums.com and beta.serebiiforums.com ?
    Last edited by Yanappu; 12th January 2011 at 4:02 PM.
    Bye </3 You got what you wanted, Zabi. Congrats, your lies worked.

When I got on the forums a few mins ago, I was like "HOLLY S***!" This is great!
    The Power of the Imagination Shall Prevail!

I started an Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire blog, please visit it

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Blog

Hey, you should check out the app I made. It's for Android devices only.
    Dodge the Blocks

Quote Originally Posted by Yanappu View Post
    Yes.

Great work, guys. Hope it stays this way.

Yup. Lots of people use the ones that actually look good, like the Dark skin, and some even use the eye-burning ones, like the Happy Style skin. Although with a vB4 skin reset, we can hopefully convince Joe to dump some of the ugliest skins even if it means getting rid of some of the themes(mostly the ones centered around specific games. Things that make good sets of games don't necessarily make for aesthetically pleasing skin colors.). I'd also like Joe to dump the stupid Pokemon smilies, but he's pretty much said that's never happening. :(

So far, everything's been running great. I've had no lag at all! It's almost like this...worked? Damn, next thing you know you'll find a way to actually get rid of the adbots. I wish.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    Yup. Lots of people use the ones that actually look good, like the Dark skin, and some even use the eye-burning ones, like the Happy Style skin. Although with a vB4 skin reset, we can hopefully convince Joe to dump some of the ugliest skins even if it means getting rid of some of the themes(mostly the ones centered around specific games. Things that make good sets of games don't necessarily make for aesthetically pleasing skin colors.).
    ^That.

I'd also like Joe to dump the stupid Pokemon smilies, but he's pretty much said that's never happening. :(
    Lol, disable smilies, then?
    ...wait, you already did that.
    Credits: Sweet May for the banner; tsugumi09x and Yytru @dA for the images

Quote Originally Posted by Senkou View Post
    Lol, disable smilies, then?
    ...wait, you already did that.
    It's not me using the pokesmilies that I have a problem with(since I obviously don't use them!), it's the noobs who spam them. I've never seen a legitimate use for the Pokesmilies(with the possible exception of the RMT forums). But they're not going anywhere, so I'll stop whining about them now.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

It's not me using the pokesmilies that I have a problem with(since I obviously don't use them!), it's the noobs who spam them. I've never seen a legitimate use for the Pokesmilies(with the possible exception of the RMT forums). But they're not going anywhere, so I'll stop whining about them now.
    Them's fightin words!!!
    Last edited by Lbsweet96; 12th January 2011 at 4:37 PM.

I dont think they are a problem. I only use them in my sig

This is awesome! It lags just a teensy bit sometimes but this is way better than what we had before.

What's the difference between serebiiforums.com and beta.serebiiforums.com ?
    Serebiiforums.com is the main site which is moving from sever and may redirect to the old server if your ISP has not propgated. beta.serebiiforums.com bypasses this while you wait

I noticed though, that when I click new posts, or browse the forum. The lag seizes to exist.

However, when I go to my member page, the loading seems choppy. For example, my vm's will come, then the avatar, pause pause pause, friend's and stats. Then the tabs over the vm entry box. Then the rest

I am not sure if it's just my computer or not. But I thought I should just inform incase other members are bumping into the same odd thing as I am.

'Lag'? What's this 'lag' that everyone speaks of?
    If you have Dragonair in your Friend Safari and are willing to register me, please PM me. I will love you forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Sure, but I can wait. It'll happen eventually, and that's the best thing.

I'll probably start being a bit more active now, too.

BEWARE!

EDIT: @diablo_numbers: it's just your computer. Or laggy internet connection.
    Nathan respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

Although with a vB4 skin reset, we can hopefully convince Joe to dump some of the ugliest skins even if it means getting rid of some of the themes(mostly the ones centered around specific games. Things that make good sets of games don't necessarily make for aesthetically pleasing skin colors.)./SIZE]
    I'm quite happy with my G/S theme. kthnx.

Site's working perfectly for me on the regular URL. Hasn't been like this for years.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by natie View Post

EDIT: @diablo_numbers: it's just your computer. Or laggy internet connection.

Turns out it was my router

Everyone says numbers XD Just call me diablo if you want XD

I'd also like Joe to dump the stupid Pokemon smilies, but he's pretty much said that's never happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbsweet96 View Post
    Them's fightin words!!!
    Juputoru, you have just seen a legitimate use of Pokémon smilies. "Let the record show," ... and all that sort of thing.

I'm able to load pages almost instantly! This is amazing! Thanks so much Serebii and ricocheting!

Sprites ripped by Yoshi Clone of spritersresource.com. Banner by my brother ShinySandshrew.

This is fantastic The lag goit in the way all the time untill now, greast job!

It took a bit to load up when I first logged in today, getting a "Nice to see that the change worked. *iRoll*" response from me. But since then it has been loading noticeably faster.

Thanks for putting in the money and effort to make this forum a better place!
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast