Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rematch at the Nacrene Gym (675)

never got to see the episdoe so looking forward to seeing it sunday.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:

Spoiler:- pending trades:

Intresting...... didnt know the original said Lenora had a Lillipup and a Herdier but teh dub said it had evolved
    Anyway nice to see Tepig get some air time and Axhew with the wave machine was really funny. Glad Ash also used his head did some training for once got stronger and won. Now he has his 2nd badge. Only six more to go!
    Love how also Tepig never gives up as well. I love its determatation ^_^.

Oshawott is SO cute.
    Axew messing with the water machine was just lol.
    Giga Impact = awesome looking.
    Also, no training for Snivy?
    Tepig was so determined!

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

For some reason, when I saw this, I was asking myself the following questions:
    Can Watchog learn Thunderbolt?
    Can Watchog learn Mean Look?
    Can Herdier learn Shadow Ball?
    Anyways, very good epidode.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    For some reason, when I saw this, I was asking myself the following questions:
    Can Watchog learn Thunderbolt?
    Can Watchog learn Mean Look?
    Can Herdier learn Shadow Ball?
    Anyways, very good epidode.
    Yes to all except the first which I am not sure of. BTW I thought the episode could be more exciting. Sometimes I wish the writers would combine everything that Ash learned instead of starting from scratch every time there's a new league! I mean, he should have a lot of good strategies by now! I bet he could even be champion!
    ~Kat

Check out my Tumblr post for different accounts: http://katspearl.tumblr.com/post/320643625...ro-2-meeeeeeeee

I'm an optional author for the Fic Request Shop. I'm working on http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=198 and http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=293

CURRENTLY WORKING ON: Over the Edge and The Reality Show
    (Sorry, I don't know how to make a banner)

Also, to cure my writer's block, here's a two-shot: It's Better to Have Loved

~SNIIIIVYYY!!

It also makes me wonder what happens with Roar + Mean Look.

I loved it in the beginning when Axew was playing around with the controls in the Battle Club pool. He's just like an adorable little gremlin.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

The special training was fun. Axew was funny,lol!
    Its good that oshawott and tepig learnt a new move.the episode overall very good due to the battle.
    Black FC: 5114 6378 8529

SoulSliver FC: 1721 3048 0725

I HAVE CLAIMED HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!

My awesome trade shop!

Another thing I like about this episode was that for once the leader's main Pokemon is the one to lose first. Normally they take much longer to take out than the leader's other Pokemon would.
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

This episode was pretty good. Liked the battle Ash had.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    Another thing I like about this episode was that for once the leader's main Pokemon is the one to lose first. Normally they take much longer to take out than the leader's other Pokemon would.
    Watchog was Lenora's main Pokémon? When did it say that in the episode?

Watchhog is soo cool xD it was a good battle =3
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Watchog was Lenora's main Pokémon? When did it say that in the episode?
    It's he primary Pokemon in the games, they always have where the main bruiser from the games is the main Pokemon they rely on in the anime.

to bad the yorterry evolved off screen
    CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

I was hoping for a tongue-in-cheek training montage a la Rocky or classic kung fu movies, but it was not to be. Did like that this episode showed you have to train in order to get better.
    Pokémon Runner Challenge

Kahuna
    106.95 miles

Awesome episode... Oshawott didnt open its eyes while doing Aqua jet that is why it was unsteady

"Connesouir boy is right!" Oh, how I love Lenora.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Wow, the first episode without Team Rocket since the pilot (not counting Chronicles). Just... wow. Now I've gotten used to occasional episodes without them, but the first time it was like a big void. And after the next show they go missing again for four episodes!

Apart from that, it was nice to see Tepig and Oshawott learn new moves, and I'm glad Ash earned his second Unova badge. I didn't realize until the start of the next season when he had four badges already that he was getting them so much faster than usual. I didn't start watching the show until season four, so I wasn't familiar with the fast gym pace of Kanto and the Orange Islands.

7/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14 NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Although I enjoyed the previous episode, I can’t say much for this one. I did like when Ash got hit in the face with a ball: nice humor. But, overall, this was a pretty generic hey-we-train-to-get-better-and-that-determination-lets-us-win story. The training sessions often felt dragged out. Also, I was surprised Oshawott managed to land a good hit while confused. I thought the battle was going to end in a tie, but Tepig did hold on... somehow. That surprised me, given how hurt he was.

So I think this was the dullest BW episode I’ve seen so far. But I don't tend to be huge on the gym battle episodes.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

Just like how Lenora's victory against Ash was cheap, Ash's victory against Lenora here was cheap. Every Gym Leader in Unova has been a pushover, the only exceptions were Cress and     Spoiler:- future episode spoiler:

Tepig beat her in one hit after surviving Giga Impact twice. Sadly BW is full of these bad battles.

This episode was an okay episode, I liked how Ash and his Pokemon actually did some serious training in the Battle club before challenging Lenora again.
    It's cool that Oshawott learned Aqua Jet, but has having problems with using the move Properly. Tepig learning Flame charge was great as well.

Ash challenged Lenora to a gym battle again .... Ash sends out Tepig and Lenora sends out Herdier. During the battle Lenora used Roar, which forces Tepig to go back into it's Pokeball and forces Oshawott to come out of it's Pokeball. Then Lenora switches Herdier for Watchog.
    Oshawott still was having troubles using Aqua Jet properly, he kept missing his target..... but when Watchog was attempting to use Thunderbolt, Oshawott's Aqua Jet hits it, knocking both Pokemon out.
    The battle between Herdier and Tepig was somewhat good. it's cool when Tepig used Flame Charge and Herdier used Giga Impact, Tepig got the win this time.
    I'm glad Ash got the Basic Badge from Lenora.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234