Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon ReBURST

Quote Originally Posted by Aschaki View Post
    Finally, Milt becomes useful! I never thought I'll see the day!

This is the second time we saw that Golurk burst. I wonder if he's using the yoinked bursts from the BHS competition from a while back? (Or did Ryouga give them back to their owners? It's been a while...) The Samurott burst is snazzy.
    Nope. He's using these without Burst Hearts. It's Arcades' power that's allowing him to do that. Somehow...

And yes, Ryouga did give the Burst Hearts Back.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    Guys, stop the swearing. You should knew this will happen from the very first. Do you really expect Ryouga become Arcades immediately upon arrival, then kick the a** of Fraud afterward, then the story end with a happy ending?

Fortunately, I don't expect such thing. And if that does happen, the manga will be boring. And by the way, you guys don't seems to understand Ryouga's feeling on the minute before he tends to became Arcades.
    I didn't expect it either. Of course Fraud was going to become Arcades.

What I didn't expect was Arcades' power ending up being wild card Bursting.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 14: The Pursuit of the Truth
    Next: The Bard and the Diva

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

CHEWING THE SCENERY time in ReBURST.

Seriously, Fraud. Calm your tits.

Spoiler:- img:

Huh. I guess this isn't the final battle?

Fraud...left?

Oh, and volume 6 came out.

Enjoy your obligatory panty shot, or whatever.

Last edited by lolipiece; 18th September 2012 at 6:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    CHEWING THE SCENERY time in ReBURST.

Seriously, Fraud. Calm your tits.
    Ugh...definitely not the right moment to say that considering the topic at hand.

Nice art as usual nothing too outstanding happens.
    Oh, and speaking of tits,
    The bird is the word?
    Pauline is back!
    Damn it!

Huh. I guess this isn't the final battle?

Fraud...left?

Oh, and volume 6 came out.
    Like I mentioned a while back, with Kyurem's transformations in mind, I doubt this would be the final battle. Also curious, who's the man beside Ryouga? Is that his father?

Enjoy your obligatory panty shot, or whatever.

Panty shots, got to love them...unless it leaves you with bullet wounds.

References aside, went back to read the first few pages of this thread. Good laughs.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 18th September 2012 at 7:41 PM. Reason: so much quoting and editing, making everything neat
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Fraud looks ****ed up with that bulked up body.

Did he just broadcast himself worldwide? Well, I guess we know for sure what he's actually going to do with Arcades' power now.

Still don't see Rug and Karuta anywhere... getting a little worried about what Fraud did to them...

What's with the flashback to Fraud when he had his aged body?

I have a gut feeling that Aged Fraud's resemblance to Fullmetal Alchemist's Father is not the only similarity that's going to come out of this. I expect the final battle to be a long chain of THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM antics as he Bursts over and over, and eventually something happens to strip him of Arcades' power and revert his body into a weak, useless state.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 14: The Pursuit of the Truth
    Next: The Bard and the Diva

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

*scratches head*
    Well he getting Arcades power was expected since ages, but Ryouga's father getting back to normal was absolutely trolling :P
    It's just me or Fraud crying is just creepy? What an emotional psychopath lol. Of course he will get killed or something by the end.
    Oh so Ryouga gets a power up with a reformed butt. We can picture what will happen next.
    Hum and to change of subject but is that purrloin burst girl nothing but fanservice?
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Hum and to change of subject but is that purrloin burst girl nothing but fanservice?
    obviously

Anyway, some time ago I had this imagination that the final form of a Burst Warrior is called as a Full Burst, with the person completely turning into the Pokemon (only while the Burst is active, that is).

Looking at Ryouga's new tail, somehow that might turns out to be true after all

And I didn't notice it's Pauline until I saw her mentioning BHS lol

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

*scratches head*
    Sadly, ReBurst falls into the shounen manga archetype that all/most female characters are: weak, mostly useless, and fanservice-bait.

I'm surprised Pauline is covered up (relatively) this time.

Banner and art by me.

*scratches head*
    Well he getting Arcades power was expected since ages, but Ryouga's father getting back to normal was absolutely trolling :P

It's just me or Fraud crying is just creepy? What an emotional psychopath lol. Of course he will get killed or something by the end.
    Oh so Ryouga gets a power up with a reformed butt. We can picture what will happen next.
    He's not normal. They were inside Ryouga's mind when they met again.

Things are getting really interesting and I think Fraud should find a shrink and go through some sessions together with N, since it seems like they're missing mission a few screws in their head.

At least Ryouga got his reunion with his dad... even thought it was in his head... if he told someone I bet they'd think he's crazy. XD

Arcades being Acreus or having the type ability isn't so surprising. Most people must have guessed it. Their names are very similar.
    Last edited by Dreamingflower; 21st September 2012 at 9:40 AM.

My question: What happened to Reshiram's Burst Heart? Fraud just dump it as like rubbish, But because that is a Burst Heart of a Legendary Pokemon, why no one tried to retrieve it?

Well, my concern was more on the question "Will Reshiram or its Burst form ever return?".
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

Maybe he kept it in his pockets? Thought I prefer he'd donate it to a museum. I don't want to see Fraud in that ridiculous burst form anymore. He shows off way too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    Maybe he kept it in his pockets? Thought I prefer he'd donate it to a museum. I don't want to see Fraud in that ridiculous burst form anymore. He shows off way too many times.
    Wonder how Kyurem (still putting my money on that being the finale) would look like...

Anyone got good fan-art?

Luckily for us, tomorrow's chapter is now up on Club Sunday, free of charge for viewing.

Time for attacks. Thanks to my friend, Chao.

鉤爪翼風 (クローウィンド Claw Wind) - Claw Wing Wind (This is as literal as I can go
    幻惑連拳 (ダズリングマシーン Dazzling Machine) - Bewitching Consecutive Punch (I don't get the 'machine' part...
    激流砲射 (アクアエミッション Aqua Emission) - Torrent Cannon (Another move with the same reading..
    Last edited by lolipiece; 25th September 2012 at 4:05 AM.

Neat. So far, the second round between Ryouga and powered-up Fraud is underway and Fraud has a Hydreigon burst and is giving Ryouga a hard time.

Luckily for us, tomorrow's chapter is now up on Club Sunday, free of charge for viewing.

Time for attacks. Thanks to my friend, Chao.

鉤爪翼風 (クローウィンド Claw Wind) - Claw Wing Wind (This is as literal as I can go
    幻惑連拳 (ダズリングマシーン Dazzling Machine) - Bewitching Consecutive Punch (I don't get the 'machine' part...
    激流砲射 (アクアエミッション Aqua Emission) - Torrent Cannon (Another move with the same reading..
    Thanks for the link lolipiece.
    I really feel like giving Fraud a punch where he won't be able to stand for a while.
    why did he used a Bravary burst first? that's a flying type and Zekrom is electric. Was a stupid move of him.

There's something I've been wondering for a while. Zekrom can fly, but I've never seen Ryouga fly when he's in burst form. Those wings should give him fly ability, it'll be kinda lame if he only has them for decoration.

There's something I've been wondering for a while. Zekrom can fly, but I've never seen Ryouga fly when he's in burst form. Those wings should give him fly ability, it'll be kinda lame if he only has them for decoration.
    Meh, so do Gundams (sort of).

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Meh, so do Gundams (sort of).
    But Rouga isn't controlling a robot, he's taking the form of a Pokemon who is able to fly.

Thanks for the link lolipiece.
    I really feel like giving Fraud a punch where he won't be able to stand for a while.
    why did he used a Bravary burst first? that's a flying type and Zekrom is electric. Was a stupid move of him.

Well, I guess he learned it after getting his tail.

I don't think he simply climbed that tower.

Well recalling the time when he climbed a mountain for a flower. I am sure he'd do that, if he had the time.

But now I am sure he wants to beat Fraud as soon as possible.

If he has gained flying ability, why hasn't he used it against Fraud?

But Rouga isn't controlling a robot, he's taking the form of a Pokemon who is able to fly.
    Well then explain to me this, whenever I play Ubers, why is my Excadrill...yeah, it's stupid but in all honesty, let's not judge and enjoy the action.

I wonder why Fraud use the same Burst again (Braviary, Golurk, Zebstrika, Samurott)

why did he used a Braviary burst first? that's a flying type and Zekrom is electric. Was a stupid move of him.
    I guess it's his ego getting over him, he thinks he's just so powerful the type difference won't matter much, especially since he can just change into another Burst when attacked anyway.
    Also, remember that he also used a Samurott Burst (which is Water, and is also weak to Electric) and a Zebstrika Burst, which is Electric, yet his electric attack manages to put quite a damage on Ryouga, despite Zekrom being Electric/Dragon, which is 4x resistant to Electric.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Well then explain to me this, whenever I play Ubers, why is my Excadrill...yeah, it's stupid but in all honesty, let's not judge and enjoy the action.
    I don't understand what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I wonder why Fraud use the same Burst again (Braviary, Golurk, Zebstrika, Samurott)

I guess it's his ego getting over him, he thinks he's just so powerful the type difference won't matter much, especially since he can just change into another Burst when attacked anyway.
    Also, remember that he also used a Samurott Burst (which is Water, and is also weak to Electric) and a Zebstrika Burst, which is Electric, yet his electric attack manages to put quite a damage on Ryouga, despite Zekrom being Electric/Dragon, which is 4x resistant to Electric.
    I guess that makes sense, since Arceus Arcades' power is really strong.

I don't understand what you mean.
    Ground moves still hit Zekrom despite its ability to fly.

Guys, bad news.

ReBURST ends in two weeks.

Wah.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 28th September 2012 at 11:58 PM.

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast